Page 3 of 104 FirstFirst 123451353103 ... LastLast
    *Meghan will be the default leader in Blizzard Blue. Her character is very important for that story.

Trainer Name: Meghan Stratus
    Pokemon:
    Partner Pokemon:
    Egg:
    Items: Pokemon(0), Potions (0)

GM Story Info
    Current Location: Pallet Town
    Time: 12 Noon
    Day: 1
    Month: May
    Season: Summer
    Current Team: Max, Zenith, Markus, Rocky, Rose, Meg

Meghan held the golden ticket in her hand. She folded it up carefully placing it back into her pocket. She closed her bag and took one last bite of a bagel before throwing it into a near by trash can..She rushed up the street excited to meet her new pokemon partner and begin her journey. As she rushed she noticed the scene taking place. Pokemon running a muk..
    "Crap.." She said with a smile.
    "This is should be exciting." She ran up. To a girl standing there.
    " We can't just wait for the world to come to us right?" Meg said looking at Moon.
    "I'm Meg!" She smiled. "Looks like these people could use are help!" She said pulling Moons hand and moving towards Professor Oaks Lab.

A lab assistant standing outside greeted them.
    "Professor Oaks a little busy, if you are a new trainer please help us out." He said lifting the bag.
    "Just grab a pokeball and help us bring the loose pokemon back!" The nervous kid said holding the bag.

Proud partner with @Pokemon Trainer Sarah

Spoiler:

Gible bite's Comic

GCEA Trainer Links based on title characters

....GCEA Diamond/Platnium/ Blizard Blue/Platnium 2/ Pokemon Prism.......

Trainer name: Brandon
    Names of pokemon : n/a
    partner pokemon: N/a
    Items: N/a
    Points 1

Brandon arrives to Pallet town later then the rest, he had just arrived from the airport and was walking toward where the lab (according to the map anyway) should be, when he arrives he finds a herd of tauros runn70ing around and what he could only assume was a few newbie trainers, the professor and a couple of experienced looking trainers all scrambling to round up the wild charging her of taurous. Beside a lab assist was a bag of pokeballs, Brandon runs up to the bag and quickly grabs a pokeball containing A Charmander!

Brandon click the release button pokeball and shouts "CHARMANDER I CHOOSE YOU!"

His charmander then joins the frantic fight.
    Last edited by brandon_g; 03-15-2015 at 12:17 AM.
    The all new and improved Broadcasting Duo is here! We have a new banner, a new look and still more great improvements to come! What are you waiting for? Come on over and check us out! We promise, you won't be disappointed!
    www.broadcastingduo.com

__________________________________________________ ________________________
    GCEA Stats:
    Decimation Blue
    Galactic Diamond

Trainer Name: Rocky
    Pokemon:

Fury (5/5)
    Partner Pokemon:N/A
    Egg: N/A
    Items: Pokeballs(0), Potions (0)
    Current Game Points: 2

'No time for introductions', Rocky thought quietly to himself. 'What an uncultured place this is' His parents had always told him that the first rule of business was politeness.

"I will be pleased to help you, Sir" he said to the professor, "and thankyou for the the Pokemon." He reached in and rumaged through the Pokeballs. Some where cold and some were very warm. Rocky knew that he wanted a fire type, he had seen so many trainers come through the Steel gym where he had served his internship, and the fire types were always very powerful.

Grabbing one of the warm Pokeballs, Rocky drew it out and released the Pokemon to make sure he was correct in his assumption. Out sprang a Charmander.

"Hello Charmander, my name is Rocky. Nice to meet you." Rocky reached down to offer his hand to the charmander. The height difference between the 6'3" Rocky and the 2 foot tall charmander made the gesture look a little bit ridiculous. The charmander however gave him a big grin and ran up his arm to sit on his shoulder. It reached over and took off Rocky's Black fedora hat and tried it on, but found the hat too big, so gave it back.

The boy with the other Charmander and the Mudkip went racing off to save a girl who was nearly hit by a Tauros. The girl got herself into a battle with a Drowzee and defeated it, but didn't see a second Drowzee about to attack her from behind.

"Look out!" Rocky called out, but the charmander didn't wait for him to finish. The rash little fire type jumped off Rocky's shoulder and charged the Drowzee.

Rocky expected the charmander to use some sort of fire type, but instead it launched straight at the Drowzee's face and connected with a huge Headbutt. The Drowzee fell back, knocked out by the viscious attack. The charmander wandered back woozily to Rocky, a little bit dizzy from smacking its head into the Drowzee.

Rocky picked the Charmander up and checked it over for damage. "Well done, Charmander. I think I'll name you Fury."

"Hi I'm sorry, but I didn't hear your name. I'm Rocky." He said to the girl with the Bulbasaur.

Certified Eeveelution Enthusiast Dragon Master Mike's Avatar
    GCEA Staff

Name: Rose Woods

Partner Pokemon: Chingling (Amirah) [F] (5/5)

It had only been a few seconds until Rose recovered. This was when she noticed the Pokemon though. She couldn't tell what it was, just it's general shape. It was four legged and had horns. She was startled, as it simply seemed to appear near her, and it was closing in fast. She froze in fear. Her heartbeat had almost instantly jumped up. "Chingling!" The psychic type said, letting out a ringing sound as it bumped into Rose's shoulder, trying to snap her out of it.

She noticed the boy running up to them from her left, and sensed the beam of energy as it shot towards the four legged Pokemon. She couldn't tell what kind of energy it was, but it seemed to divert the Tauros's attention. She heard the boy who had come to help her shout out orders to a Charizard, and this time one of his Pokemon used a much more familiar form of energy: Fire. The Tauros was circled in flame, trapped in place. "You're safe now." The boy said to her.

"Th... Thank you." Rose said, thankful, but still looking forward. Not being able to see with her eyes, she tended to not look at the people she was talking to unless they were in front of her. She began to breathe more steadily. She stood there for a moment, sensing the chaos around her. She sensed a group of Drowzee that some of the other trainers around her were busy dealing with. She wanted to help, but she didn't have a Pokemon yet. Amirah wasn't capable of fighting, and she couldn't afford to risk having her faint. Without the Chingling sensing her surroundings and transmitting the information, Rose would be helpless.

"Professor Oak!" She thought. That's why she was there in the first place. Assuming they hadn't escaped too, maybe she would be able to get a hold of her starter Pokemon and use it to help. She began searching for him.

ERROR! DOES NOT EXIST! The Nonexistent Tazz's Avatar
    Markus Novolos
    Pallet Town North
    NO POKEMON
    Items: N/A

SQUIRTLE GET!
    COST: FREE!!!

Markus quickly saw the five Drowzee KO a Policeman via hypnosis. He'd make sure to keep his distance. They aren't terribly harmful on their own, keeping one is a matter of just sleeping next to it and they're otherwise herbivores, but if sufficiently pushed...Well, no-one messes around with a Psionic unless they know exactly what they're doing. Very rarely do they. EVen then, you also go in prepared, and Markus, though prepared for many thigns, was not exactly prepared for a fight with a Psionic.

When the professor came back with Poke Balls, just saying that he needed serious help, it was all Markus needed to register. The possible idiot yelling into his wristwatch, also the guy with the Mudkip, quickly grabbed a Charmander and ran...Like, wow. It was so cool! OK, sure, he would admit that giving the hothead a fire type was a bad idea, but he wanted it! It was the cool one, even if overpopular to the point of madness. So, he grabbed what he PRESUMED was a Charmander.

"Go-"

To spoil his expectations quickly, Markus' sweaty palms quickly slipped and dropped the Poke Ball on the floor, quickly revealing a shelled creature. "Squirtle Squirt!"

That was not according to plan, but the thing was already giving him basically puppy eyes, and in any case, he did choose without looking at the labels.

"Ugh...Squirtle, use, uh...Just bash into them!" Markus said. He was going to TRY to not be a rampaging rear end on this adventure, as much as feasibly possible, least of all to any Pokemon he called his own. They deserved better than that considering they were going to be responsible for 99.9% of his defense (he pretty much already knew that Pokemon were THE primary form of self-defense, even the youngest).

To its credit, the Squirtle SEEMED fairly intelligent, rushing into the Drowzee while their attention was put on Lila and bashing one clean in the head. It reeled backwards.

"Again, before it recovers!" Markus yelled out. The Squirtle once again proved that it had some semblance of good tactical thinking on its own by again just bum-rushing right into it's face, KOing it. He doubted the Drowzee were very powerful themselves in physical combat, so it was probably part luck, but one does not look a gift horse in the mouth.

The Squirtle came back to Markus quickly, and Markus gave it a good pat on the head.

Avatar by the incredibly awesome Neo Emolga.

Zigzagoon: Hatch @8,669; Linoone @ Level 100: 8,829

My VPP Stats! - My Prism Stats! - My URPG Stats!
    BEHOLD THEM AND DESPAIR!!

GUITAR WARROIR! medeleymedeleymedeleyMOWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW!

Trainer Name: Ruby (Max) Dredd
    Pokemon:

Lila (5/5)

Partner Pokemon:

Chunk(5/5)
    Egg:

GM Story Info
    Current Team: Max, Zenith, Markus, Rocky, Rose, Moon, Brandon , Meg

Max paused realizing some was a little off with this girl.
    "The professors assistant is handing out starters to help. Grab one and help us out." Max attention moved away from the girl to the Trapped tauros.
    "Good job Lila.. No keep that flame going and slowly move him back to the fenced in area." he called out. Max looked at Chunk.
    "This is a mess...maybe we should have brought your brother..." he joked.

He looked over at Brandon who just got a charmander.
    "Hey kid, over here. Use your charmander to create a fire spin to trap one of those Drowzee." Max and Chunk rushed back towards the lab.
    "Hey Professor we need something bigger..." He said looking into the empty lab.

"15,16....32..." Oak sighed.
    " I just dont know what got into them..." He paused looking up.

"Ruby...sorry I didnt have time to greet you properly but something drove the pokemon crazy today..Im surprised to see you joining in on a new trainers journey. Based on the Mudkip Im guessing you left your team in Hoenn...Probable could have used them.. Yeah sorry about that." He said his face turning red.

"I noticed you have a key stone...Any chance you have an Alakazam? " Max said.

Oak stood up.
    "Why yes, I do." He said reaching for his cabinet.

" I hope you know what your doing.." He laughed. Max grabbed the key stone and the two rushed outside.

" I havent tested this yet.." Oak laughed.

Max held up his watch which had a specialized design for the mega stones.
    "Now then.."

The Alakazam came out of the ball and quickly transformed.

"Kazamm!"

Max looked at the pokemon.
    " Use Psychic and bring back the loose pokemon in the area!"

All around pokemon started to lift off the ground. Tauros, Muks, Scythers, Nidorans and Farfetch'd all floating in the air. Mega Alakazam lifted the pokemon up and focused as he moved the untended pokemon back. There will still Tauros and others out. The other trainers were helping with taking care of the Drowzee.

Spoiler:

Gible bite's Comic

Trainer Name: Moon
    Names of Pokemon: N/A
    Pokemon Points:N/A
    Partner Pokemon:N/A
    Items: N/A

" We can't just wait for the world to come to us right?" A girl's voice spoke, coming from behind.

Moon was about to reply with a single "pardon?", but the girl continued before she had the chance.

"I'm Meg!" She exclaimed, wearing a smile on her face. "Looks like these people could use are help!" she continued, the statement something that Moon seconded with a doubt. With that, the girl grabbed her hand and went toward the Professor. Being grabbed was jarring and for a few moments, Moon was stunned; long enough that protesting afterward would have been improper and come off oddly.

The girls were almost immediately greeted by one of Oak's assistants, urging them to help out. With the Pokemon he was offering, providing aide would be much more viable.

Carefully reaching into the bag, Moon moved her hand a bit, before grabbing hold of a Pokeball. Pulling it out, she noted it had a blue tear sticker on the front.

Without hesitation, she called forth the Pokemon that resided inside.

"Squirtle," her voice was a bit less loud and excited then one may have expected, but there was a definable tinge of excitement to it. Seconds later, she tossed the ball, a bright light erupted from the sphere as it opened. It took a few moments, but eventually, the light faded and a blue bipedal turtle stood.

"Our assistance is required," Moon was met with a confused stare, but after a minute or so, something seemed to click for the water type, as it nodded and turned toward the fray.
    Paired with my sweet sunshine, DVB

Experienced Trainer Zenith Avalon's Avatar
    Trainer Name: Zenith Brunel
    Pokemon:

Qeb
    (5/5)

Items:

Zenith jumped a bit as the teenage boy in the black suit and fedora yelled out a warning to her. She whipped around in time to see the boy's newly-claimed Charmander use a Headbutt on a Drowzee that had gotten behind her and almost attacked her. She sighed in relief and turned back to the boy. "Thanks for the save. My name's Zenith, by the way. Zenith Brunel. Nice to meet you, Rocky."

Zenith got back to her feet and looked around. "Looks like there's still some more of them. What's with these Drowzee? Most pokemon aren't aggressive like this..."

Zenith watched as Max helped a girl with a Chingling, and as another boy took a Poke Ball from the assistant and called out a Charmander. "At least we're getting reinforcements. Ready for another round, Qeb?" she asked.

"Ba-saur!" Qeb said.

Zenith caught movement out of the corner of her and whirled around, spotting another Drowzee. "Qeb, use Vine Whip!" she commanded pointing at the Drowzee.
    ~ Zenith's GCEA Stats ~ | ~ Zenith's URPG Stats ~
    *Sig and avi art made by Sou Cleife!*

Trainer Name: Ruby (Max) Dredd
    Pokemon:

Kaze (5/5)

Partner Pokemon:
    Egg:

GM Story Info
    Current Team: Max, Zenith, Markus, Rocky, Rose, Moon, Brandon , Meg

Meg shuffled through the bag grabbing out a pokeball.
    "I hope this a good one." She said pressing the button.
    "Cool...Charmander!" Meg said with a big smile. She looked at the girl.
    "You dont talk much huh?" She smiled at Moon.
    "It's fine, You have time to tell me later..For now we gotta hurry up and get out there." She said.

"Whoa did you see that kid's squirtle! That headbutt was pretty good." She said looking at Markus take on a Drowzee. Then Max ran past her and Moon. Meg rushed out.
    "Lets try slash!"
    Charmander rushed in slashing at the bigger psychic type. It didnt seem to do much damage but did distract the bigger pokemon. Meghan jaw almost dropped when Max came rushing back out and she watched as Alazakam Mega Evolved.
    "No fair..He got a mega.." She laughed.
    "Uhh..Kaze...Yeah, Ill call you Kaze. The Professor and that guy are taking care of the major stuff. Lets take advantage and give me and ember !"

Meghan stayed focused on the battle at hand. She couldnt help but look over as pokemon began to lift off the ground.

Spoiler:

Gible bite's Comic

Triner name: Brandon
    Pokemon:
    Charmander (assuming it is indeed mine)
    Partner pokemon: N/a
    Items:N/A

Sure thing max!

"Charmander (I think I will call you Skipper) you heard the man, can you create a fire spin for me buddy?"
    Chamander:
    Char char!

*Charmander whips up some curly flames and wraps a nearby Drowzee with them. The Drowzee being trapped, was now at the mercy of Brandon's Charmander.

"Good Job Skipper! Max what should we do with him?"
    The all new and improved Broadcasting Duo is here! We have a new banner, a new look and still more great improvements to come! What are you waiting for? Come on over and check us out! We promise, you won't be disappointed!
    www.broadcastingduo.com

__________________________________________________ ________________________
    GCEA Stats:
    Decimation Blue
    Galactic Diamond