Page 34 of 104 FirstFirst ... 2432333435364484 ... LastLast
    Experienced Trainer Zenith Avalon's Avatar
    Trainer Name: Zenith Brunel
    Pokemon:
    Qeb.......... Freefall........Kamau
    (5/5)......... (5/5)...........(5/5)

Items: Poke Balls (x9); Potion (x2)

Zenith currently sat in a chair, writing in the new journal she had received in the new trainer kit. She was ecstatic after receiving Riolu, and had to write down her thoughts while they were fresh in her mind.

Qeb and Kamau sat at Zenith's feet while Freefall sat on the table, watching the other Trainers and the goings-on of the Pokemon Center itself.

After a while, Zenith finished writing and put her journal away in her knapsack. She saw that the others had all chosen to keep the special pokemon they had all captured. She then heard Max call everyone to get ready to head out so they could continue their journey. She returned Qeb, Kamau and Freefall to their Poke Balls and followed after the others who had begun to leave.

We've had to take a big detour, but our journey has finally started! Zenith thought, smiling widely.

She stopped with the others as they reached the entrance to Viridian Forest. "Wow, this forest looks pretty thick..." she said.
    ~ Zenith's GCEA Stats ~ | ~ Zenith's URPG Stats ~
    *Sig and avi art made by Sou Cleife!*

Trainer Name: Brandon
    Day: 1
    Pokemon:

Skipper - [5/5]

Mudkip - [5/5]

Pidgey - [5/5]

Manky - [7/7]

Brandon seeing everyone leaving picked up his backpack and followed, Skipper was still dreading cautiously in the gradually shrinking puddles. His tail stayed perked in the air the entire time. Once they reached the end of that zone he was much happier. Stopping for a second to sip some water, he decided to release his Pidgy and Mudkip for some excerise. Pidgy took to the skies and Mudkip took the side of Brandon that was not occiuped by Skipper. They started walking again, arter some mental debating he decided to let his Manky out of his pokeball as well, he instructed Skipper and Mudkip to be ready to jump on him to subdur hi if he tried anything. Pressing the button the Manky came out hopping one foot. After studying Brandon and his pokemon for some time he seemed to accept them and behaved itself. Brandon smiled at it and said gently to it "You will are with a good trainer and good team, I hope you will like us and be willing to be a big part of our team", the Manky seemed to agree and nodded its head. Skipper and Mudkip each offered a hand shake and pat on the back to their new friend and team mate, surprisingly the Manky accepted it with little resistance. They kept walking with the group in cheerful silence.
    Last edited by brandon_g; 03-22-2015 at 08:36 PM.
    The all new and improved Broadcasting Duo is here! We have a new banner, a new look and still more great improvements to come! What are you waiting for? Come on over and check us out! We promise, you won't be disappointed!
    www.broadcastingduo.com

__________________________________________________ ________________________
    GCEA Stats:
    Decimation Blue
    Galactic Diamond

ERROR! DOES NOT EXIST! The Nonexistent Tazz's Avatar
    ((I'm behind. Please let me skip that bit.))

Markus 'Mark' Novolos
    Pallet Town North
    TSUNAMI the SQUIRTLE (5/5); TYPHOON the BAGON (5/5); TORNADO the SPEAROW (0/6);
    Items: Poke Balls x 8, Potions x 2

The girl turned out to be a bit...Lacking in some areas. Markus wanted to learn how to tell Pokemon strengths, but already knew that the FIRST thing you should do is to get a rough understanding of the local wildlife!

First, she took him to some secluded area close to Viridan Forest...And the Deep Forests. Viridian Forest was an exception to a long-standing rule that the Forests were absolutely off-limits, especially to new Trainers. Why? In this forest were some of the most dangerous Pokemon ever, usually a considerable level above what a Trainer might find in a nearby route.

Then she used Rain Dance. Unexpected rains could ruin a few Pokemon's day, but while some might just hide, another might seek the source. Mankey were like that. Unfortunately, the girl seemed somewhat ignorant of this. That would probably bring out a pack. Markus didn't really get why there were so many Mankey-there should have only been, at most, twelve.

However, something caught Markus'es eye before he could bother to intervene: He had almost missed, but some odd kind of light flash was far to the left. Kind of like a graphic distortion in a Video game.
    aggravateHorde()
    Then the horde came out. Sure, she got ONE, but was that really smart?

Markus was thankful that the whole Mankey Horde incident came to nothing, and he and Jenie parted without a bad word between them, other than Markus warning her about Mankey being prone to raging like that.

Afterwards, thanks to Samuel...

POKEBALL X 1 GET!
    Cost: FREE!

SHINY CHARM GET!
    COST: FREE!

Link: In signature.

And then he healed his Pokemon at the Pokemon Center and regrouped with everyone.
    Last edited by The Nonexistent Tazz; 03-22-2015 at 09:47 PM.

Avatar by the incredibly awesome Neo Emolga.

Zigzagoon: Hatch @8,669; Linoone @ Level 100: 8,829

My VPP Stats! - My Prism Stats! - My URPG Stats!
    BEHOLD THEM AND DESPAIR!!

GUITAR WARROIR! medeleymedeleymedeleyMOWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW!

World-class Child Molester EmpireCrusher203's Avatar
    Trainer Name: Nathan
    Pokemon:

001.gif
    Leafy the Bulbasaur- [6/6]

056.gif
    Matt the Mankey- [7/7]

Items: 8x Pokeball, 2x Potions, Sketchpad, Pokedex

Item Claim
    Item Claiming: Shiny Charm (x2)
    Cost: Free for signing up early enough
    Supply: Picking up for Oak's Assistant.

Nathan received his new Shiny Charms from the assistant. The storm was still roaming around the town.

Nathan had only one thing on his mind he could do: train. He took Leafy to Route 22 again and made him use Tackle on a tree, as always. After many, many times, a familiar "DING" sound with stars. Leafy had leveled-up again.

Pokémon being Leveled Up: Leafy the Bulbasaur
    Level ups: 1
    Resulting Level: 7
    Points required: 2
    Points on hand: 9
    Points remaining: 7
    Link: In signature

"Hey Leafy how about we get you back to the Pokemon Center and heal you up?" suggested Nathan. "Saur," responded Leafy. The two entered the Pokemon Center again, this time it was powered up by generators. The two stay inside why the storm still lingered outside. Nathan soon realized that everyone was leaving, and quickly picked up his bag and left the Pokemon with Leafy. "Not again!" said Nathan running after the others near Route 2. Nathan finally reached the other members, panting from exhaustion.

Come on Reggie, give us Mother 3!
    Mawile @ 315
    URPG STATS | PRISM STATS |
    Please come and stop by my Trading Post! EmpireCrusher's Trading Post

growing strong Pokemon Trainer Sarah's Avatar
    Site Editor

Senior Administrator

Trainer Name: Alice

Aster (5/5)
    [Bulbasaur, Male]
    Domino (5/5)
    [Rattata, Female]
    Marionette (5/5)
    [Shuppet, Female]
    Javelin (6/6)
    [Spearow, Male]
    Fervor (7/7)
    [Mankey, Female]

Items: Pokeballs (x6), Potions (x2)

Alice noticed Tyler walk in and talk to Oak's assistant. He seemed happy when he learned he could keep his new Absol. "Alice, hey!" He called over, grinning. "We can keep out new members! After the effort that went into catching Zar'roc, I'm glad I can!"

"I don't blame you," Alice replied. "I'm sure Absol wouldn't accept another trainer anyway, now that you've earned its loyalty. There's no way I'm challenging you anytime soon though!" She laughed.

Alice noticed that Oak's assistant was rummaging in his bag again. He pulled out a bunch of strange charms with stars on them. Apparently they could be used to find Shiny Pokemon of a different colour to normal. She got in line to receive one.

Item Claim
    Item Claiming: Shiny Charm
    Cost: Free
    Supply: Picking up from Oak's assistant

Alice placed the charm inside her bag.

" If you all are ready lets head out." Max said, surveying the group.

Alice stretched wearily and then followed the group out of the Center and towards Viridian Forest. A number of large trees lined the route. It really looked lovely in the afternoon light. As they walked, Alice remembered she had wanted to work on some of Aster's attacks. She released the Bulbasaur.

"Hey Aster, why don't we try some target practice? See if you can hit those trees on the side of the road with Razor Leaf as we walk."

"Saur!" Aster smiled eagerly. At first he had trouble hitting anything but soon he started getting the hang of it and small marks began appearing in the tree trunks by the side of the road.

"Great work!" Alice cheered. "I hope we'll be ready for whatever we find up ahead."
    GCEA

Trainer Name: Max
    Pokemon:
    Chunk(P:16/16)/ Lila (P:5/5)/ Pidgey (5/5)/ Spear (6/6)/ Prime (7/7)
    Partner Pokemon:
    Egg:

Items: Pokemon(x7), Potions (x10)

and

Trainer Name: Meghan Stratus
    Pokemon:
    Kaze (5/5) Gnaw (5/5) Gore (5/5), Alexa (6/6), Tax (7/7)
    Partner Pokemon:
    Egg:

Items: Pokéball (x6), Potions (x10)

GM Story Info
    Current Location: Virdian Forest
    Time: 3:50 pm
    Day: 1
    Month: May
    Season: Summer
    Weather: Sunny once again
    Current Team:
    Included in this Post:

Yellow Team
    Ethan
    Max
    Markus
    Zenith
    Moon
    Virtue

Blue Team
    Davis
    Alice
    Tyler
    Meghan
    Rose
    Rocky
    Dennis
    Brandon
    Nathan

Viridian Forest was amazing Meghan thought as she walked along the cleared path. The silence of the forest was broken by the sound of some near by trainers.

Young Boy Sammy
    "I told you I could !"

Lass Daisy
    "You couldn't do it again!"

School Boy Charlie
    "You know shes right anyone of us could just likely have done it."

School Girl Sally
    "Charlie is right...beside king of the Viridian Forest has to protect it from all people..and you didnt stop that guy with bag earlier!"

Proud partner with @Pokemon Trainer Sarah

Spoiler:

Gible bite's Comic

GCEA Trainer Links based on title characters

....GCEA Diamond/Platnium/ Blizard Blue/Platnium 2/ Pokemon Prism.......

[FONT=Book Antiqua][COLOR="#800080"]Trainer Name: Moon
    ~||||~
    Shelly {5/5}~|~ Isra{5/5}
    Partner Pokemon:N/A
    Items: Pokeballs(x8) /Potions (x2)

Before the group finally started for the forest, the assistant beckoned a few of the trainers back. Moon, letting her Pokemon continue their conversation, went over and was given...

!Item!
    Item Claiming: Shiny Charm
    Cost: Free c:
    Supply: Picking up for Oak's Assistant.

The Charm was beautiful, and Moon held it for a few moments before tucking it in one of her bag's compartments. Afterward, she headed back to her Pokemon and removed the raincoat before heading off.

The path leading toward Viridian Forest was littered with puddles, which Shelly adored. She'd occasionally splash some of the rainwater around, a grin on her face. Isra, on the other, avoided getting her fur wet. Moon was with her Buneary on the issue, getting soaked in puddle water did not appeal to her.

Much to Shelly's disappointment, the Forest itself was much drier. The canopy blocked some of the sunlight, darkening the area some. It didn't take long for Moon to overhear voices, discussing a king...
    Paired with my sweet sunshine, DVB

Trainer Name: Brandon
    Pokemon:

Skipper - [5/5]

Mudkip - [5/5]

Pidgey - [5/5]

Manky - [7/7]
    Items:
    Pokeballs x7, Potions x2

Brandon rolled his eyes.... great more think-they know it all trainers. Very well, it shouldn't take long to beat them. Brandon shouted to the group of kids and trainers standing in their "Who are you guys? The magical forest protector gods? I suppose you want to battle huh? Well I will grant you a battle, but I strongly encourage that you simply move aside and let us contiune forward... we have had a hell of a day, we are not in the mood, we will simply crush you then be on our way anyway. So for the sake of your pokemon, I strongly encourage you to think about whether you really want to battle us. We can do this the easy way or hard way, either way does not bother us, in the end it will be you and your pokemon who will either suffer or live based on your choice."

That being said he knew the choice would be to battle. Skipper stepped in front of his trainer defensively as did Mudkip, Pidgey circled back and landed gently on his trainer's shoulder, staying perched, the bird gave the opposing trainers the evil stare. Brandon's Manky balled one hand into a fist and pounded it into his other hand. His pokemon were ready, they would win, no doubt about it. Brandon just hoped for the sake of the opposing trainers and their pokemon it did not need come to that.
    The all new and improved Broadcasting Duo is here! We have a new banner, a new look and still more great improvements to come! What are you waiting for? Come on over and check us out! We promise, you won't be disappointed!
    www.broadcastingduo.com

__________________________________________________ ________________________
    GCEA Stats:
    Decimation Blue
    Galactic Diamond

Experienced Trainer Zenith Avalon's Avatar
    Trainer Name: Zenith Brunel
    Pokemon:
    Qeb.......... Freefall........Kamau
    (5/5)......... (5/5)...........(5/5)

Items: Poke Balls (x9); Potion (x2)

Zenith walked with the others through Viridian Forest, looking around in awe at the beauty of the plantlife. "Wow.... Viridian Forest is just as beautiful as Santalune Fores back in Kalos..." she said. "My dad took me there a lot on camping trips when I was little. I loved it."

Viridian Forest was extremely quiet, with only a few scant noises caused by various pokemon. That peaceful partial silence was broken, however, when a group of kids could be heard talking some feet away.

Young Boy Sammy
    "I told you I could !"

Lass Daisy
    "You couldn't do it again!"

School Boy Charlie
    "You know shes right anyone of us could just likely have done it."

School Girl Sally
    "Charlie is right...beside king of the Viridian Forest has to protect it from all people..and you didnt stop that guy with bag earlier!"

That was when Brandon decided to walk up to the kids and do the unthinkable; he went up to the kids and began to taunt them for no apparent reason, saying
    "Who are you guys? The magical forest protector gods? I suppose you want to battle huh? Well I will grant you a battle, but I strongly encourage that you simply move aside and let us contiune forward... we have had a hell of a day, we are not in the mood, we will simply crush you then be on our way anyway. So for the sake of your pokemon, I strongly encourage you to think about whether you really want to battle us. We can do this the easy way or hard way, either way does not bother us, in the end it will be you and your pokemon who will either suffer or live based on your choice."

Zenith's jaw dropped at Brandon's blatant bullying. She was generally a laid-back person, but bullying was something she had ABSOLUTELY no tolerance for. After being bullied for almost a solid year in school, she grew to despise bullies with a passion. She was NOT about to let this slide. She could feel her face flush somewhat in anger, heat spreading throughout her cheeks and the rest of her face.

"BRANDON!" Zenith roared, glaring furiously at him. "What is WRONG WITH YOU?! These kids didn't do anything wrong! What the hell are you threatening them for?! How big of a jerk are you?! I can't believe you! That is NOT how you treat people! I can't stand bullies; always thinking you're so high-and-mighty! You should be ashamed of yourself for treating a bunch of kids like that! And if you're not, then you're pretty pathetic. You need to learn some humility and what respect is! Get off your high horse! The world doesn't revolve around you, me or anyone else, so don't think you're so important that you can threaten a bunch of kids!"

Zenith whirled around on her heel and stormed towards the back of the group to get away from Brandon before she became a hypocrite and slugged him, rage still boiling in her blood.
    ~ Zenith's GCEA Stats ~ | ~ Zenith's URPG Stats ~
    *Sig and avi art made by Sou Cleife!*

Trainer Name: Rocky
    Pokemon:

Fury (5/5) Speedy (5/5) Rusty (5/5) Kick-Puncher (7/7)
    Partner Pokemon:N/A
    Egg: N/A
    Items: Pokeballs(7), Potions (2)
    Current Game Points: 26
    [B]Trainers Affected:

At the forest they found a group of kids playing. They were having fun and playing some game about being King of the forest. Rocky enjoyed little kids, they always had the most fun and had fantastic imaginations. He was about to to step up and ask them if he could join in their game when Brandon stepped up to confront the kids.

'Woah, dude, what are you doing.' he thought as Brandon went full psychotic trying to bully the kids. He turned his best glare on Brandon and was about to tell him to back off when...

"BRANDON!" Zenith roared, glaring furiously at him. "What is WRONG WITH YOU?!" The normally placid Zenith went off on Brandon, ripping him up and tearing him down. Apparently Rocky wasn't the only one who disapproved of bullying.

Rocky began to smile as Zenith continued her spray. He grinned at one of the kids and gave him a thumb's up. "Hiya, My name is Rocky! Sorry about him!", he said bending down to the child's height and indicating Brandon. "But it looks like Zenith is on your side. Don't worry about her yelling, she is really very nice. So tell me about your 'King of the forest'. Is that a game you are playing?"