Trainer Name: Brandon
    Pokemon:
    /img]
    Skipper - [5/5]

Mudkip - [5/5]

Pidgey - [5/5]

Manky - [7/7]
    Items: Pokeballs x7

Brandon watches the criminal get cuffed and brought away. Then Nurse Joy giving Nathan the recovered Mega Pokemon. After Nathan took it, Brandon went up to Nathan and said "Great job with handling that thief, you and your pokemon battled flawlessy".
    The all new and improved Broadcasting Duo is here! We have a new banner, a new look and still more great improvements to come! What are you waiting for? Come on over and check us out! We promise, you won't be disappointed!
    www.broadcastingduo.com

__________________________________________________ ________________________
    GCEA Stats:
    Decimation Blue
    Galactic Diamond

growing strong Pokemon Trainer Sarah's Avatar
    Site Editor

Senior Administrator

Trainer Name: Alice

Aster (5/5)
    [Bulbasaur, Male]
    Domino (5/5)
    [Rattata, Female]
    Marionette (5/5)
    [Shuppet, Female]
    Javelin (6/6)
    [Spearow, Male]
    Fervor (7/7)
    [Mankey, Female]

Items: Pokeballs (x6), Potions (x2)

Alice remained quiet as the commotion with the children happened. Some of the others were very upset with the situation, but in the end, it was resolved.

Ethan approached her. "You seem to know your stuff about Pokemon," he said. "Where did you learn it all?"

"My parents are scientists," she replied, glad that someone was speaking with her. She wasn't very good at approaching people. "They were always bringing Pokemon home for their research, so I grew up around them," she smiled at the memories. "I guess I notice little things about them, which helps me understand what they want or how they're feeling," she realised. "I feel like Aster and I have been together for a long time, even though we just met this morning!"

"Saur!" Aster nodded in agreement, from her feet.

Alice watched as one of the other trainers battled a Pokemon thief. He had a Bulbasaur also, which seemed very strong. Alice was a bit intrigued by this trainer.
    GCEA

Breaker of the Fourth Wall Tyler Phoenix's Avatar
    Name: Tyler Phoenix
    Phyre (5/5)
    [Charmander, Male]
    Splinter (5/5)
    [Rattata, Male]
    Zar’roc (5/5)
    [Absol, Male]
    Items: Pokeball x6//Potion x2

In an extraordinary twist of irony, the man - whom Tyler had suspected of being a thief - was defeated by Nathan; it was ironic as the thief was carrying a Torchic he had stolen from Viridian Pokemon Center - he had quite literally lost to the person he had burgled. Tyler grinned. It was a funny situation, he thought.

He looked around, noticing a few trainers scattered around. A lot of interesting people, but he wasn't sure who to talk to. A few were in conversations of their own, a few were training or standing alone. Tyler was eager to see if there were any interesting Pokemon in the forest. Taking a walk over near the edge of the tall grasses in the forest, he peered in, seeing what cropped up.

Trainer Name: Max
    Pokemon:
    Chunk(P:16/16)/ Lila (P:5/5)/ Pidgey (5/5)/ Spear (6/6)/ Prime (7/7)
    Partner Pokemon:
    Egg:

Items: Pokemon(x7), Potions (x10)

and

Trainer Name: Meghan Stratus
    Pokemon:
    Kaze (5/5) Gnaw (5/5) Gore (5/5), Alexa (6/6), Tax (7/7)
    Partner Pokemon:
    Egg:

Items: Pokéball (x6), Potions (x10)

GM Story Info
    Current Location: Virdian Forest
    Time: 3:50 pm
    Day: 1
    Month: May
    Season: Summer
    Weather: Sunny once again
    Current Team:
    Included in this Post:

Yellow Team
    Ethan
    Max
    Markus
    Zenith
    Moon
    Virtue

Blue Team
    Davis
    Alice
    Tyler
    Meghan
    Rose
    Rocky
    Dennis
    Brandon
    Nathan

Meg waved over Rose to walk with her. When they noticed Tyler off to the side Meg carefully walked up to him. Letting out a "Boo!" Hoping he would jump.

The the man being arrtested and taken away Max let the others know it was time to move.
    "What about we have battle..like everyone battles to test each other out?" Max said looking at Zenith.
    "Sound like a good idea?"

Proud partner with @Pokemon Trainer Sarah

Spoiler:

Gible bite's Comic

GCEA Trainer Links based on title characters

....GCEA Diamond/Platnium/ Blizard Blue/Platnium 2/ Pokemon Prism.......

Trainer Name: Rocky
    Pokemon:

Fury (5/5) Speedy (5/5) Rusty (5/5) Kick-Puncher (7/7)
    Partner Pokemon:N/A
    Egg: N/A
    Items: Pokeballs(7), Potions (2)
    Current Game Points: 27
    [B]Trainers Affected:

There was a commotion that the trainers went to investigate. Nathan had managed to track down and apprehend the thief from the Pokemon Center.

"Well done, Nathan!" Rocky said giving him a celebratory pat on the back. Some officials showed up and carted the thief away. So far there had been of excitement but not much actual training happening. Rocky called out his first three Pokemon, leaving Kick-Puncher in its ball until it learned to behave itself.

he was about to run them through their paces, battling each other when Max came up with a better idea.

"What about we have battle..like everyone battles to test each other out?" Max said looking at Zenith.
    "Sound like a good idea?"

"Hey yeah, that sounds like fun! Who wants to battle me? Kick-Puncher, my Mankey needs to learn how to battle properly."

World-class Child Molester EmpireCrusher203's Avatar
    Trainer Name: Nathan
    Pokemon:

1.001.gif
    Leafy the Bulbasaur [1/10]

2.056.gif
    Matt the Mankey[2/7]

3.016.gif
    Pidgey [0/5] [FAINTED]

Items: 7x Pokeball, 1x Potion, Sketchpad, Pokedex

Nathan grabbed the Note and read the letter. "Dear Nathan, here I present you with Starter 2901D, or as you called it, 'Shich.' After your uncle visited Littleroot and told me about you going to the Hoenn region, I quickly sent 'Shich' here to the nearest Pokemon Center, via PC. I know how much you loved 'Shich,' so I thought this may be pleasant quprise. And wait, there's more. Couple of days after your last visit, my daughter May, managed to find a Blazikenite and gave it to me for further inspection. I decided to send to you, along with little 'Shich' here. I can't wait for you to return to Hoenn and see how you've grown with 'Shich.' Sincerely , Prof. Birch. P.S. Say hello to Prof. Oak for me!"

"Shich...," said Nathan in suprised. "Torchic, Torchic, Torchic!" said Shich in happiness. It was finally reunited with its friend. "Here's it Pokeball," said Nurse, handing over a Pokeball to Nathan. Nathan placed it on his belt. "Torchic!" said Shich to Leafy. "Bulbasaur," responded Leafy in shyness. "Oh and here's the Blazikenite, that came with it," said Nurse Joy, handing the stone to Nathan,"When your Torchic evolves into a Combusken, and later into a Blaziken, it can use the Blazikenite to Mega Evolve and get stronger, at least, that's what I heard. Mega Evolution is still a new a mysterious technique. I've think mega Evolutions last only during battle and are temporary, by the way."

"Cool! I wonder what Mega Blaziken would look like," said Nathan. Meanwhile Shich and Leafy were having a conversation. At last Leafy let Shich jump on its back and ride on it. Nathan laughed to see Shich sitting on Leafy's back. "Hey, Nurse Joy, can you heal my Pokemon?" asked Nathan. "Sure Nathan," responded Nurse Joy, pulled out a small machine. "I'll need all of your Pokemon in their Pokeballs for this," said Nurse Joy. Nathan sent back Leafy and Shich and placed the four Pokeballs on the machine. The machine ringed a familiar sound that he heard the last time he was in the Pokemon Center. Like a "ding, ding, ding ding ding" sound. He grabbed his Pokeballs and sent everyone one of them.

This was the first time he had seen his knew Pidgey. "Pidgey!" cried the Pidgey in anger. "Don't worry Pidgey. You'll be with us now, and we be your new family," said Nathan comfortably. The Pidgey grew less tense. "How about we give you a name." said Nathan thinking of a name, "How about Penelope? Penelope, the Pidgey. Sounds about right." "Pidgey," responded Penelope in happiness. "Now Pidgey, would you want to stay outside here and walked with me and Leafy?" asked Nathan. Pidgey shaked her head in disagreement. Nathan sent Pidgey back into its ball. "Now, you shich. Would you like to stay outside here with me and Leafy?" asked Nathan. "Torchic," responded Shich, nodding his head.

"Look like Shich is going to be with us, Leafy," said Nathan. "Bulbasaur," responded Leafy.

Come on Reggie, give us Mother 3!
    Mawile @ 315
    URPG STATS | PRISM STATS |
    Please come and stop by my Trading Post! EmpireCrusher's Trading Post

growing strong Pokemon Trainer Sarah's Avatar
    Site Editor

Senior Administrator

Trainer Name: Alice

Aster (5/5)
    [Bulbasaur, Male]
    Domino (5/5)
    [Rattata, Female]
    Marionette (5/5)
    [Shuppet, Female]
    Javelin (6/6)
    [Spearow, Male]
    Fervor (7/7)
    [Mankey, Female]

Items: Pokeballs (x6), Potions (x2)

Battling against the others seemed like a good way to train. Alice was eager to test out some of her new Pokemon. She grabbed the coldest Pokeball from her bag; the one containing her Shuppet, and released the Pokemon.

"Shuuup!" it zoomed about happily, then hovered just over Alice's head and giggled.

Aster shot it a disapproving glance.

"I'm glad you're excited, Mari." Alice smiled. She then looked through the other Pokeballs in her bag, and released Javelin and Domino. Javelin took straight to the air, the Spearow glad to feel the wind in its wings again, while Domino climbed onto Alice's shoulder and began licking her paws.

Alice was still a little afraid of letting the newest member of her team out, so Fervor remained in her Pokeball for now. She didn't like to be prejudiced against certain Pokemon, but she knew it could get dangerous if Fervor was released around so many people and Pokemon. She would have to find somewhere quieter later to let the Mankey out.
    GCEA

Breaker of the Fourth Wall Tyler Phoenix's Avatar
    Name: Tyler Phoenix
    Phyre (5/5)
    [Charmander, Male]
    Splinter (5/5)
    [Rattata, Male]
    Zar’roc (5/5)
    [Absol, Male]
    Items: Pokeball x6//Potion x2

Tyler was leaning over the grass when he noticed a slight movement behind him. Someone, or some-thing was sneaking up on him. Of course, even if it was a single wild Pokemon, he'd not attack right away, just move to the side. He waited until he heard a "boo!" and twisted around, laughing. It was Meghan who had tried to jump her. He grinned.
    "Hey there, Meghan. Nice try, but it's going to take more than a simple boo to jump me. I heard you approaching. It's what seven years of life in the Den does. Your senses and reflexes get trained pretty well!" He smiled at her. "So, Viridian Forest, hey? What lies in the tall grass yonder?"

I came in like a wrecking ball... [Desolate Divine]'s Avatar
    Senior Moderator

Trainer Name: Ethan Wright
    Pokemon:

Circut (5/5) Cynder (5/5)

Partner Pokemon:
    Egg:
    Items: Pokeballs(10), Potions (2), Shiny Charm

"Scientists?" I said to Alice, slightly surprised, "That is awesome! What did they specialize in? I study Pokemon Mythology and Physics at Goldenrod University, so I know my stuff about Pokemon that people don't really know exist. However when it comes to my own, I am slightly clueless.

I looked over and watched Brandon have his butt handed to him by the kids. After seeing that, my bad mood was out the window.

Trainer Name: Davis Byrne
    Pokemon:

Gladiator (5/5) Brutus (5/5)

Partner Pokemon:
    Egg:
    Items: Pokemon(10), Potions (2), Shiny Charm (1)

I always knew that conflict showed the true nature of people, and this had definitely done so. Zenith had shown herself to be about justice, though to be slightly rash in the face of injustice, a little bit like myself. Brandon had shown to be a bit cocky, and slightly unpleasant. Ethan had shown to be sarcastic, and probably a little too smart for his own good.

I noticed people were starting to group up into little cliques somewhat, and began to feel like the loner again. So far there were two people I had interacted with. Ethan, who was talking to someone else already, and Moon, the girl who looked up at me in the lab. I noticed Moon watching where the scene with the thief occurred, and walked over.

"A lot is happening, isn't it?" I said casually.

* Mega Stones HAVE NOT been passed out. Nathans post will be edited.

Trainer Name: Max
    Pokemon:
    Chunk(P:16/16)/ Lila (P:5/5)/ Pidgey (5/5)/ Spear (6/6)/ Prime (7/7)
    Partner Pokemon:
    Egg:

Items: Pokemon(x7), Potions (x10)

and

Trainer Name: Meghan Stratus
    Pokemon:
    Kaze (5/5) Gnaw (5/5) Gore (5/5), Alexa (6/6), Tax (7/7)
    Partner Pokemon:
    Egg:

Items: Pokéball (x6), Potions (x10)

GM Story Info
    Current Location: Virdian Forest
    Time: 3:50 pm
    Day: 1
    Month: May
    Season: Summer
    Weather: Sunny once again
    Current Team:
    Included in this Post:

Yellow Team
    Ethan
    Max
    Markus
    Zenith
    Moon
    Virtue

Blue Team
    Davis
    Alice
    Tyler
    Meghan
    Rocky
    Rose
    Dennis
    Brandon
    Nathan

@Comatose @Lightning Dash
    Ethan and Vii found themselves walking near the edge of the trail.

Wild Pokemon Appears

Pidgey 1 Pidgey 2
    (Points:5)
    (Type: Normal/Flying)

"Maybe next time.." Meg smiled.

"Max said we should all battle, you guys up for it?" She asked

1 day before Spilt!
    Last edited by Rival Max; 03-24-2015 at 02:11 AM.

Proud partner with @Pokemon Trainer Sarah

Spoiler:

Gible bite's Comic

GCEA Trainer Links based on title characters

....GCEA Diamond/Platnium/ Blizard Blue/Platnium 2/ Pokemon Prism.......