Page 46 of 104 FirstFirst ... 3644454647485696 ... LastLast
    Experienced Trainer Zenith Avalon's Avatar
    Trainer Name: Zenith Brunel
    Pokemon:
    ......... ..................
    Qeb.......... Freefall.........Kamau.......Aponi
    (6/6)......... (6/6).............(6/6)........(5/5)

Items: Poke Balls (x7); Potion (x2)

Zenith looked over at Max as he spoke to her, "Hey... good job, Zenith."

Zenith smiled back. "Thanks," she said. She noticed Max's face and voice were distant, and frowned slightly. "Is something wrong?" she asked.
    ~ Zenith's GCEA Stats ~ | ~ Zenith's URPG Stats ~
    *Sig and avi art made by Sou Cleife!*

Trainer Name:
    Max
    Pokemon:
    Chunk(P:16/16)/ Lila (P:5/5)/ Spear (6/6)/ Prime (7/7)Wrecker (0/5)
    Partner Pokemon:
    Egg:

Items:
    Pokemon(x6), Potions (x2)

GM Story Info
    Current Location: Virdian Forest
    Time: 9:00 pm
    Day: 1
    Month: May
    Season: Summer
    Weather: Sunny once again
    Current Team:
    Yellow Team
    Ethan
    Max
    Markus
    Zenith
    Moon
    Virtue

Included in this Post:

" Just a really tough day is all." He said looking down.

"No matter how long you train for its always hard to lose a friend." He sighed.

No amount of training could ever prepare someone to deal with the loss of pokemon. Max had spent years traveling and in all that time he only lost three pokemon. Max had not spend much time with the Pidgey, had not gotten a chance to bound properly with it. Yet in his weakest moment on the journey the pokemon came out to protect him.

Max attention drifted away from the conversation. After a moment it came back.
    "How are you feeling? The nurses fix you up?"

Proud partner with @Pokemon Trainer Sarah

Spoiler:

Gible bite's Comic

GCEA Trainer Links based on title characters

....GCEA Diamond/Platnium/ Blizard Blue/Platnium 2/ Pokemon Prism.......

Pokemon:
    ......... ..................
    Qeb.......... Freefall.........Kamau.......Aponi
    (6/6)......... (6/6).............(6/6)........(5/5)

Items: Poke Balls (x7); Potion (x2)

" Just a really tough day is all." He said looking down. "No matter how long you train for its always hard to lose a friend." He sighed.

Zenith frowned at Max's words. "I'm sorry..." she said.

Max attention drifted away from the conversation. After a moment it came back. "How are you feeling? The nurses fix you up?"

Zenith then grimaced at Max's questions. "I'm sore as hell, but I'll be fine. My arm was dislocated, so they had to put it back in place, and it'll need to be in this sling for a while so it can rest and heal," she said, indicating her arm in the sling. "Other than that, I'm about ready to get a room and pass out for the night. Sleep sounds great right about now."

URPG Staff

Trainer Name: Virtue "Vi" Ricardna
    Location at Beginning of Post: Being carried by Zenjth and Max
    Partner Pokemon: N/A
    Pokemon Team:
    Charles (0/5)
    Cobalt (11/11)
    Valkyrie (1/5)
    Items:
    Spoiler:
    Pokedex, Journal, Sketchpad, x9 Pokeballs, x2 Potions

Eggs:
    Spoiler:
    N/A

Affected Players:

As they got to the Center, Vi collapsed onto a chair, letting her leg sit easy in a spot where the pain didn't completely engulf it. Breathing slightly heavily, a nurse came to her for treatment. As they went over it, it was obvious Vi didn't need to sound like s broken record. It was obvious to the nurse by now that the group had been attacked by a beedrill swarm with no known reason. When the nurse got to the leg, however, she broke the silence between them.

"I can see your leg is twisted. I can bet you will already guess it's going to be hard to walk on it for a few weeks. Mind telling me how this happened?" The nurse said this in a kind smile, however the news was fairly grim. Vi did not want to seem resentful however, so she continued the conversation. "Was attacked by that group of Beedrill, and I believe they knocked a tree or log down on me. Must have crashed onto my leg, and the way I got it off probably did not help." She continued to look out the window as the nurse cleaned her wounds and wrapped gauze on them. When the small cast was put on her leg though, she flinched, knowing how this would agfect her.

The sound of rolling wheels then caught her attention, as she turned her head. The nurse was pushing a wheelchair towards her, kne that was electric at that. She got hit with the fairly obvious but annoying news. "Your parents called as soon you arrived here. They do not know about the injury, but with your namesake we managed to get you one of these. Until you leave, you'll be using this. Don't worry though; it can travel outside the hospital." Vi groaned loudly at this, before locking herself away from talking again. Of course her parents would do this to her, as they always had. Climbing into the wheelchair, she moved it to outside the center, where she sat outside the door with it. An Azurill caught her attention though, and she noticed her healed pokemon had been left on wheelchair. Taking one out and putting the others into her arm, she threw out Cobalt, which popped out happily.

"Alright Cobalt, let's get us a new friend. Tackle the Azurill till I get an opportunity." A few seconds and two tackles later, the opening became clear, and Vi tossed her Pokeball. It hit the Azurill, which was swiftly captured into the ball.

Item being used: Pokeball x1
    Effects: None
    Item Quantity: 9(-1)
    Pokemon Being Captured: Azurill
    Points on Hand: 10
    Points After: 5
    Link to Stats: Siggy

After the ball pinged off the capture, she went and grabbed it. Putting it in her arm for the moment, she heard the conversation between Max and Zenith. However, she knew there was no reason to talk; after all, seeing her would be enough to tell the current condition of her body. She brought herself back inside quickly, resting in the chair, quietly humming to herself.

"Like brother used to do for me."

Trainer Name:
    Max
    Pokemon:
    Chunk(P:16/16)/ Lila (P:5/5)/ Spear (6/6)/ Prime (7/7)Wrecker (5/5)
    Partner Pokemon:
    Egg:

Items:

GM Story Info
    Time: 10:15 pm
    Day: 1
    Current Team:
    Yellow Team
    Ethan
    Max
    Markus
    Zenith
    Moon
    Virtue

Included in this Post:

Max nodded
    " It's going to be swore for a couple of days. At least I remember it being when it happened to be. It sucked." He said looking off into the night.

"Yeah, maybe some sleep would be good." He said nodding at the trainer who headed back in for bed.

Max walked into the Pokemon Center and healed the pokemon and finally got more medical attention.

(Bed Time! Free Write, just make sure you are current in your next post.)

Max tossed and turned painfully in the bed. For a couple of hours he tried to sleep before he got up to take a walk around the big pokemon center. He would a common area and flipped on the tv. He layed their zoning out flipping through the channels.

"Damien's brand pop treats will make that beloved pokemon of yours go umm ummm.." Max flipped the channel.

"Breaking news ! Police are investing the disappearances of a few dozen prized pokemon from One Island out in the outer islands. A very loose description of the culprits. Eye witness described a team of clowns...wait...clowns..Eye witnesses described a gang that matched the profile of a group of traveling performers. Police say if you come across any group of performs you should.."

Max was zoned out during the news story falling asleep during it.

Spoiler:

Gible bite's Comic

ERROR! DOES NOT EXIST! The Nonexistent Tazz's Avatar
    Markus 'Mark' Novolos
    Viridian Forest
    TSUNAMI the SQUIRTLE (5/5); TYPHOON the BAGON (5/5); TORNADO the SPEAROW (6/6);
    Items: Poke Balls x 9, Potions x 2

Pokemon Evolving: Tsunami the Squirtle
    Evolving Into: Wartortle
    Points Required: 16
    Points On-hand: 62
    Points afterwards: 46

Pokemon Evolving: Tornado the Spearow
    Evolving into: Fearow
    Points Required: 20
    Points on-hand: 46
    Points afterwards: 26

Pokemon Capturing: Azurill
    Item used: Poke Ball
    Effects: N/A
    Cost: 5
    Points On-hand: 26
    Points afterwards: 21

Link: In Signature.

Markus sat outside, glum. It got worse when Virtue had to be rolled out in a wheelchair. "S***, Vii! That...Wow. Is it...Uhh..."

Thus far, Vii's injuries were the worst by far, and if they were taken at face value Vii had literally ended her own Trainer career in minutes: She could theoretically keep to the gym and train hard, but that would seriously limit her compared to, say, being out and about, and usually any leg injury enough to put you in a wheelchair ended a journey cold. Hopefully this was temporary.

This whole debacle had put an awfully black taint on the whole thing.

Then the Azurill came along, six total and one for each of them, happy as can be and carefree. That was some slight happiness in a day highlighted by chaos and extreme pain.

Markus sent out three Pokemon, intending to Capture one as its fellows took a capturing and they started to take to flight. They jointly surrounded one. Typhoon, being the idiot he was, immediately re-engaged in the height comparison contest. The Azurill obliged and matched it.

"Tornado, Tsunami, Typhoon, attack it, head on! Get physical!" Markus said.

Typhoon was a little too caught up in his height comparison test. Meanwhile, Tsunami and Typhoon immediately complied and both used Tackle to immediately bash the Azurill into a considerably weakened state. Then, Markus threw a Poke Ball directly at the Azurill.

The Bagon looked kind of confused as the ball rocked back and forth, back and forth, back and forth...And clicks. Azurill caught.

"Heck yes." Markus said, picking up the Poke Ball and heading back inside.

He thought he could leave his Pokemon alone, with the care of the other five, for FIVE seconds. When he came back outside the Pokemon Center with a fully-healed Azurril, Tsunami and Tornado were beating up on Typhoon viciously. Markus bet it was something stupid Typhoon did that riled them up. He figured he'd need SPECIAL training with that one if he kept it's prideful Draconic ways up. He returned Typhoon and took HIM to the Pokemon Center.

When he got back the Two Pokemon waiting outside for him were considerably different. There was a turtle and a bird, yes, but the Turtle's tail had turned to cotton, it got wings for ears, got a darker shade of blue, grew larger in general, and had some fangs for it. Meanwhile, the Bird gained considerable beak length, wingspan, and a head crest, a far cry from it's tiny nature before.

He was promptly hug-tackled by the new Tsunami and Tornado, who had just evolved while he was out.

"OK, no more letting you out of my sight, I wanted to see you Evolve! But good jobs, both of you, I'll make sure Typhoon gets the picture!" Markus said, petting his happy Pokemon.

Bells.

Always Bells. They were the most consistent and most haunting dreams, and unlike most of his other bad ones he had no basis for their existence at all. The dreams with Avalon were probably due to meeting him head-on, the Dreams with the shadowy figure were a derivative in all likelyness, the slaughter factory was a derivative of the 'friend in the cogworks' incident, and he hadn't had any Porygon dreams. Markus had no mental precedent for bells. And yet, this dream always hit home. The first time left him screaming and in a cold sweat. The surprise was mentally lessened over time.

This dream went roughly the same in each iteration. First, nothing but some glitchy static, like a graphical distortion. Then the bells-they rang four times first, then came a guitar wihle the bells rang four times more, then the unidentifiable music kept on until a jumpscare happened. Literally. Something. Always freaking angry, but different every time. There were usually no lyrics, and nothing changed at all, until the end.

This is where Markus started realizing something was different. The bells...They rang, and the glitchiness recoiled. By bell ring number four, it was gone. He was standing somewhere...Quite unlike anywhere else he's ever been. It looked like a town, but it also looked like the fabric of reality was being torn to shreds around it, or some massive, Indecipherable Wave of some completely impossible substance was surging towards it.

Then it shifted, to a place where it was almost pitch black, with only a single, ominous light in the distance. Then, to a place with tons of floating islands and no bottom nor top, some bleak and desolate place. Then a place with a grounded bottom and top, bleak and reeking of death. The bells rang with every shift, and with the last...A scream of agony.

Markus figured the font size suitable for the scream and it's rage was far too large for the forums to handle, so he'll leave you with that complete and utter breach of the fourth wall.

Before he could see what happened next, though, the scene changed-the glitchiness briefly returning as the bells finally faded and the unidentifiable music kicked in. If Markus was a musician he'd write this down.

"I'm rollin' thunder, I'm pourin Rain!"

Huh. Markus didn't hear lyrics before. Whoever sung that ought to get a reward. Nevertheless, he was standing in some kind of marsh with two other people, neither of whom he recognized, and a fourth he stared at directly, the only one who looked even remotely like she was actually familiar with the place at all.

"I'm comin' on like a Hurricane!"

It cut. Markus was fighting. Markus had a shield, black as night, and he was bashing some guy's head in quite gruesomely. Markus hoped that this wasn't going to become true at some later date, it looked awful-that, and not shortly after did a Lucario come in and kick him in the face with a nasty drop kick while he was preoccupied with that.

"My lightnin's flashin', across the sky!"

It cut again. Markus was somewhere...Uh, underground. Looked like an Onyx tunnel from description-just a long straight hole, but it lead to an underground city of some kind? Definitely didn't look in one piece. He was approaching some guys-

"You're only young but ya' gonna die!"

It cut. Markus had a hell of a BFG and it was pointed in the general direction of a woman, on fire and looking very dangerous. He could almost make out the figure behind her, if not for the heat. A new figure stood beside him and flung something blue at the woman, though, casuing her to-

"I won't take no prisoners, won't spare no lives!"

IT cut again. He was meeting someone, but unlike everyone else, who had the mercy of a crisp description, this guy/gal/thing had a completely white outline, though he/she/it was holding something long, like a staff or something. He/her/it had his/her/its own group, and Markus was walking up to him/her/it-

"Nobody's putting up a fight!"

It cut again. It was some kind of arena, and some dudes were unconscious. A massive serpent made of metal accosted him and the white outline man along with both of their groups. It dove, but Markus dove out of the way. Looking at himself, his outline and body were completely black, and also looking, he could almost-

"I've got my bell I'm gonna take you to hell!"

He was in a ruined city, people were dead, Pokemon were dead, the Pokemon had clothes and guns? They did, as well as the humans, it looked utterly wrecked, like someone tried a terraforming operation to turn the place into a desert with some very angry Tyranitar. He saw a gray outline, couldn't make it out, but he was running, he was angry-

"I'm gonna get you! Satin(*) get you!"

It did not shift, the gray outline turned around, it faded-

HIM.

"Hell's Bells!"

Up until that line, he sounded completely different. But he was the singer, he saw those lips move! He also looked angry like hell. Markus roared, he felt himself stronger than he ever had awake or asleep (as himself), he tried to punch him with a right hook.

"FFFFFFUUUU-"

Markus woke up, yelling briefly until he realized that monster was not, in fact, actually there at all.

...Something had shifted. Something about this journey was going to go horribly wrong. he had seen no prophetic visions of the future, but his dreams had conditions and patterns that they followed, and that was a nasty and overt subversion to them. The Beedril horde took no victims he recalled, but if that wasn't already a bad sign, this was.

...Yet, if it kept showing him that monster, maybe he'd find the monster.

Maybe he'd kill it at last.

That was worth it if nothing else.

In any case, it was just a dream. Dreams change. Maybe the change awoke a different change?

He'd find out.

((*I'm aware of what the line actually is, but considering a certain Dragonball Z character going by that name without censoring, I'm not entirely sure if it's safe or not, so enjoy that intentional misspelling as an alternative. Also, the song is the first part to AC/DC's Hell's Bells, including the lyrics, in case you couldn't guess.))

Avatar by the incredibly awesome Neo Emolga.

Zigzagoon: Hatch @8,669; Linoone @ Level 100: 8,829

My VPP Stats! - My Prism Stats! - My URPG Stats!
    BEHOLD THEM AND DESPAIR!!

GUITAR WARROIR! medeleymedeleymedeleyMOWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW!

Pokemon:
    ...... ...................
    Qeb.......Freefall......Kamau......Aponi......Cald er
    (6/6)........(6/6).........(6/6)........(5/5).......(5/5)

Items: Poke Balls (x6); Potion (x2)

Zenith headed back into the Pokemon Center soon after Max and Vi did. She handed her newly-caught Azurill over to Nurse Joy to heal him, and got a room for the night afterward. She headed upstairs where the rooms were located and soon found hers. She carefully took her backpack off and set it on the floor. She got into bed and moved her pillow up behind her head as she sat up, knowing she wouldn't be able to sleep normally with her arm in a sling. She pulled the covers over herself and closed her eyes, drifting off to sleep within minutes.
    Last edited by Zenith Avalon; 03-27-2015 at 02:54 PM.

ERROR! DOES NOT EXIST! The Nonexistent Tazz's Avatar
    Markus 'Mark' Novolos
    Viridian Forest
    TSUNAMI the WARTORTLE (16/16); TYPHOON the BAGON (5/5); TORNADO the FEAROW (20/20); TIDAL the AZURILL (5/5)
    Items: Poke Balls x 8, Potions x 2

Markus'es dreams just kept getting more surreal. And more of an indicator that this wasn't going to end well.

He was in the dingiest room ever, with no doors nor windows and barely any light but a crack in the ceiling. He himself took the form of some kind of black Pokemon-definitely was not a human. However, his form seemed irrelevant compared to the only other man here. AT the far side of a long table, sitting opposite him, was a man in a white suit, wearing a plastic mask of some unfamiliar Pokemon...White, and that of a bird, but he had this weird red...thing, hanging down his chin, as well as a red...Uh, mohawk? Kind of like a mohawk, but not. The rest of the seats of this very large table were taken up by, well, corpses. Some were merely skeletons, some were almost pristine if not for the fact that they were unmoving, but they were all dead except him and the mask guy, and they were all Pokemon, a lot of which he hasn't seen before.

"Why do you keep coming back here? At least you didn't bring more guests." THe mask man said. He quickly doubted it was a man of any kind, though, as the mask moved, and even had small teeth in it, made apparent while it talked, like it was his actual face-yet there weren't any eyes. Merely holes, like a mask should, and he couldn't see within.

"Uhh...What?!" Markus said. It was as if he knew this guy, but he coudln't put his head on who he was. He wasn't running into the hole-in-his-head issue again, either: This was genuine not knowing.

"Are you starting to play dumb now? Is this what it's come to?" Birdman said. "Or have you just forgotten? It's been a long time, but you're usually good about remembering our meetings."

"'Our Meetings?' Who are you?" Markus asked.

"I'm the one asking the questions here, may I remind you..." He said. He then paused, as if realizing something. "...Actually, let's take this from the top. First question from me: Who are you, and what are you?"

"...Markus Novolos, son of Seth and Iris Novolos and nephew of Sabrina Novolos. Only Sabrina's alive-Seth and Iris were killed by Avalon, who also nearly killed me. I'm rich as hell. I grew up and lived all of my life on Cinnabar island. I'm journeying with five others. Saw a friend killed at the age of three via cogworks and nearly got killed by a Porygon at the age of five. Age of seven is when the murders happened. Nearly got killed by Beedril swarm yesterday. That's it." Markus said.

Silence, for a second.

"Ah. Forgive me, it's very rare I mix people up, but you and he look terribly similar and you have the same...Ah, Address, shall we call it. But as for your answer...If that's what you really think, then tell me, why do you look the way you do?" Birdman said. "Certainly looks even less human than I do."

Markus inspected himself. He was humanOID, but not truly HUMAN-in particular, he could tell that fur stretched well beyond his actual arms, down to the floor, he had a tail, he had some really long whiskers, and felt considerably stronger...More agile...He just felt really good, actually! Top of the world, even. It was all the same weird surrealness that surrounded dreams, of course, but it felt like the Beedril attack never happened. Of course, his dreams were always vivid. He never felt like he had colds when he dreamed unless he dreamed of having a cold, and that wasn't mutually inclusive with having a cold in the real world.

"It's just a dream-this doesn't reflect the real world." Markus said.

"Is it a dream? Or rather, is that it may be a dream even matter?" Birdman said.

Markus remained silent for a while. "What, do you know about the other dreams, recently?"

"I said I'll ask the questions. But on that note, what do you think your most recent dream means?" Birdman said.

"I'll be seeing him more. The Monster, Avalon." Markus said.

"Ah, yes, Avalon..." The birdman said. That name looked like it sounded very familiar to him. "...Enough questions for now. I planned for HIM, but I got YOU instead. However, I will give you a couple of, shall we say, consolation facts. First off: I DO know about your journey, and I can say with certainty that it's doomed to catastrophic failure. Second off: that's not the worst part, the worst part is that your catastrophic failure is actually the BEST ending possible, anything else will just end...Abruptly. Third, you won't even know how the dominoes will topple until the very end. Foruth, I know what you're thinking, and let me assure you that nothing you could ever call me could actually fit a moniker at all. Finally, we will almost definitely be meeting again, until my usual client for these sessions returns. Try not to bring in a bigger mess next time?"

Markus woke up very disturbed. Birdman-and screw his say on the matter that was what he was calling him-was extremely disturbing. It was morning and all was bright and calm and-WHATTHEFREAKBIRDMANWASTHERE

"Oh, yeah, sorry about this." Birdman said. He calmly pulled a massive shotgun out of hyperspace and blew Markus to giblets in a shot.

Markus woke up screaming again, legitimately terrified, but mercifully in one piece. Birdman was not in the room, and no shotguns to the face greeted him.

"F***, that was utterly f****** terrifying." Markus said. But it looked to be morning at last. At least he slept at all...

Avatar by the incredibly awesome Neo Emolga.

Zigzagoon: Hatch @8,669; Linoone @ Level 100: 8,829

My VPP Stats! - My Prism Stats! - My URPG Stats!
    BEHOLD THEM AND DESPAIR!!

GUITAR WARROIR! medeleymedeleymedeleyMOWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW!

Trainer Name:
    Max
    Pokemon:
    Chunk(P:16/16)/ Lila (P:5/5)/ Spear (6/6)/ Prime (7/7)Wrecker (5/5)
    Partner Pokemon:
    Egg:

Items:

GM Story Info
    Time: 9:00 am
    Day: 2
    Current Team:
    Yellow Team
    Ethan
    Max
    Markus
    Zenith
    Moon
    Virtue

Included in this Post:

Max got up stretching out. It was around nine am. He walked to the cafe and grabbed something to eat. Pewter City pokemon center was not as advanced as Viridian City pokemon center.

This was Max's first time In Pewter. He really only knew about the gym leader hear. The rest of Pewter was all new to him.

Spoiler:

Gible bite's Comic

Pokemon:
    Qeb.......Freefall......Kamau......Aponi......Calder
    (6/6)........(6/6)........(6/6).......(5/5).......(5/5)

Items: Poke Balls (x6); Potion (x2)

The next morning, Zenith slowly opened her eyes and yawned. She winced in pain as she tried to stretch her arms, feeling a jolt of pain in her injured arm. "Oh yeah, that's right..." she muttered, remembering the Beedrill attack. She sighed and got out of bed, stretching her good arm and her legs. She then took her injured arm out of the sling, slowly stretching it. She remembered the painkillers in her knapsack, and went to fish them out. She took a couple of the pills out of the bottle and drank them down with some water from a bottle she pulled out. She drank the water and threw the empty bottle into the trashcan. She went into the bathroom and brushed her teeth, then came out and changed into some fresh clothes. Unfortunately, the clothes Zenith had worn the previous day were ruined because of the Beedrill attack. She would have to find a store and buy a new set of clothes. She sighed and packed away her pajamas into a bag for dirty clothes, which she put in her knapsack.

After tidying the room the best she could, and putting her belt containing her Poke Balls around her waist, Zenith headed out of her room and headed downstairs. She walked into the cafeteria and spotted Max. "Morning, Max," she said. She went over to the breakfast buffet and took a plate, filling it with scrambled eggs, a few strips of bacon, and potatoes. She sat down at the table with Max, taking a bite of egg and swallowing. "So what's the plan for today?" she asked.