Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

HoR - Chapter 1 Updates/Discussion

Discussion and posting of Chapter 1 pages. Feel free to comment on these pages/chapter to your heart's content!

First time reading? Be sure to read the first two runs in the series first! Those are Gigi's Emerald Nuzlocke run and Gigi's Sky Nuzlocke run.

Main Cover/Rules
    Spoiler:

Cover
    Spoiler:

1-20
    Spoiler:

Chapter 2≫
    Last edited by PTGigi; 07-13-2015 at 05:59 AM.
    Mewtwo banner and avatar by Pokemon Trainer Sarah!

'I see now that the circumstances of one's birth are irrelevant; it is what you do with the gift of life that determines who you are.' -Mewtwo

My Art! | ASB Stats | My Nuzlocke

growing strong Pokemon Trainer Sarah's Avatar
    Site Editor

Senior Administrator

Oh my gosh little N and Volcarona are way too cute! This is such a cool idea, I love reading about character backstories. Gotta wonder how the bad guys started. I will be following! :D
    GCEA

Thank you! :D Volcarona has turned out to be really fun to draw =P I think this is the first time I've drawn Volcarona XD

'I see now that the circumstances of one's birth are irrelevant; it is what you do with the gift of life that determines who you are.' -Mewtwo

Whoops, just noticed I forgot to post page 6 up there ^-^" Added that in, sorry about that XD

Here's that if you don't want to scroll up:
    Spoiler:

Page 8 is up!
    Spoiler:

Page 9~
    Spoiler:

Very awesome start so far. C: I love the direction it's taken and I'm wondering how it's all going to relate to the main plot. Interesting stuff! :D Thanks for doing another comic. ;D I didn't actually manage to finish Sky yet, BUT I WILL SOON. <3

Your humans are really well drawn. /jealous

8. This post has been liked by:

PTGigi 

Thank you very much! :D I'm hoping people like where I'm going with the intro chapter =P

Like I said, it's hard to know at this point, but I'm still keen. xD Each page is so beautifully drawn and coloured. Does it take you, like, three years to get out a single page? XD

It's also quite interesting to compare the first comic with the detail of this and also Sky. c: I remember scribble Archie and how awesome he was.

Sky pages would take about 2-3 hours. I haven't timed any Harbinger pages, but they're taking longer than Sky. I usually have to make them over two days rather than getting it all done in one night. Though a lot of it is because I have to draw more humans, which I'm still a bit shaky on XD

I really love looking at the progress I've made :'D Definitely makes me feel warm and fuzzy inside ^-^