Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345
    Hello, time skip! I'm starting to wonder when the hero's journey will begin. xD Still though, interesting from others' points of view. I sort of wanted to see more of the death scene (is that weird? xD) but I realise now that it's resolved. Poor N. =/ Seems like he'd have those nightmares a lot. I like how his larvesta is really close to him. c: I wonder what direction this will take. Also randomly, I really love how you've done N's hair in the bottom panel. It looks so flat, yet it's been well shaded. How did you achieve all those cool lighting effects? O:

@Suicune's Fire Fear not! This is the last page of this chapter and we're shifting perspectives for the next! 50/50 chance of getting our main girl or this random new guy on the cover ;D

And thank you! How I shaded the hair there is:
    -Flat color (like 3 bars of color: top shaded, middle unshaded, bottom shaded)
    -Smudge tool
    -Erase/Brush in some hair detail
    -Smudge tool
    -Smudge tool
    -Smudge tool
    -Erase...you get the idea XD

Mewtwo banner and avatar by Pokemon Trainer Sarah!

'I see now that the circumstances of one's birth are irrelevant; it is what you do with the gift of life that determines who you are.' -Mewtwo

My Art! | ASB Stats | My Nuzlocke

We're on to Chapter 2 now! :D

Also just realized that I never posted the main cover and rules page here so I did that (on the first post of this thread!)

'I see now that the circumstances of one's birth are irrelevant; it is what you do with the gift of life that determines who you are.' -Mewtwo

Awww, that larvesta is sooo cute. c: Silly Ghetsis. D:< What a buttpie, not making it when he said he would! Great page. <3 /late

Thanks c: /betterlatethannever!