Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    Ah, I see! 2-3 hours sounds like a good number, actually. I think mine (back when I attempted a Nuzlocke comic) used to take me 6 hours and they weren't in colour...and they were sketchy... x_x Which is partly why I stopped doing comics, though I want to get back into it soon. c: I did an Emerald run which I plan to turn into a comic. BUT ANYWAY yours are awesome and very inspiring. :D

Lemme know when you start it =P

Oh look a wild page where I have no f*ing idea how to draw a Pokemon blob
    Last edited by PTGigi; 03-15-2015 at 05:32 PM.
    Mewtwo banner and avatar by Pokemon Trainer Sarah!

'I see now that the circumstances of one's birth are irrelevant; it is what you do with the gift of life that determines who you are.' -Mewtwo

My Art! | ASB Stats | My Nuzlocke

I will. ^-^ It's a Mass Effect crossover though, so if you haven't played that then it might be a li'l confuzzling. x3

Cool new buttons! O: I like the idea. I wonder what the blacked out one is. c: I almost thought it was a stoutland. xD ALSO, NICE NEW PAGE. I liiiiiiiiiieeeeeeekkkkkkkkk iiiiiiiiiiieeeeeeeeeetttttttt. C: Lol the impatient dude. I forget his name. Something fire related. xD And hey, BLOBS ARE HARD. </3

Mass Effect crossover? :O Now I'm even more interested!

Thank you! And you'll have to wait ;D When the starter is revealed I'll un-silhouette the button ;D Alder, like the tree! Because whenever I double-check his appearance on Google Images I forgot to add 'Pokemon' and just stare at pictures of trees. XD

'I see now that the circumstances of one's birth are irrelevant; it is what you do with the gift of life that determines who you are.' -Mewtwo

Why yes! 8D OMG! I HAVE INTEREST!!!!!!!

No worries! I will. orz Ah well. SOON. SOOOOOOOOOON! That's a great idea! HAH! I laughed out loud at that. I would love for you to create a derp issue where he's just a tree.

Sounds awesome! =P ermahgerd I need to make him a tree now.

Also, page 11!

growing strong Pokemon Trainer Sarah's Avatar
    Site Editor

Senior Administrator

That Hydreigon looks awesome! What a fantastic pose! It's so cute too. I love its smiling arm-head-things in the bottom frame. <3
    GCEA

I agree! I also love the shape of its open mouth in the first panel. Really nicely done. Beautiful. :D

Thank you very much you two! :D I had to do some sketches of Hydreigon before I drew him because his body shape was a little weird for me to draw at first, so I'm glad he came out nice! :D

Due to scheduling stuff, page 12 will appear on Smackjeeves/Tumblr March 25th at 12PM EST. But here you get it now =P