Page 5 of 204 FirstFirst ... 345671555105 ... LastLast
    *Certain parts of the post, these bits, are taking place in Rocky's mind. he is having a reaction to being stung by a Bedrill.

Trainer Name: Rocky
    Pokemon:

Fury (0/5) Speedy (0/5) Rusty (5/5) Kick-Puncher (4/10) Caterpie (0/5)
    Partner Pokemon:N/A
    Egg: N/A
    Items: Pokeballs(6 -1 really bad psychotropic reaction to beedrill venom= 5), Potions (2)
    [B]Current Game Points:42
    [B]Trainers Affected:

The Beedrill Venom continued to rush through Rocky's system. It was affecting his mind, but he didn't realise it. To him the whole clearing just became more.... magical.

"Oooh, Pretty", he said as the fire transformed into a dancing rainbow. The rainbow asked him to dance so Rocky tried to walk over and embrace it. Something stopped him, looking down he saw a little silver tow-truck attached to his belt, dragging him away from the magical dancing rainbow.

Rocky said, "Ooooooooh pree", opened his arms wide and tried to walk into the fire. Rusty his Aron grabbed him by the belt and desperately pulled him away from the fire.

"Where you taking me little tow-truck?" he looked over to edge of the clearing and saw that it was crawling with massive shadowy Beedrills, all of whom wanted to eat him. "Look out, Beedrill", he yelled.

"Whe oo ake eee" said Rocky stumbling away from the fire. Then in a Panic he yelled, "loo owww, Beeeeedle".

Turning to run, Rocky saw a marvelous sight! Moltres rose from the camp fire. "I have come for you Rocky! Allow me to join your team. We will be unstoppable!" Moltress said to him. Rocky cheered and threw a pokeball at the Moltress."

Rocky pulled out a Pokeball, cheered wildly for some reason and threw the Pokeball into the fire.

Rocky heard a song. The Jigglypuff were back. They sang together and Rocky lay down for a gentle night's sleep.

Rocky fell down, hitting the ground hard. The purple patch on his arm was spreading and his veins were visibly discoloured right up his arm and over his shoulder.

growing strong Pokemon Trainer Sarah's Avatar
    Site Editor

Senior Administrator

Trainer Name: Alice

Aster (0/16)
    [Bulbasaur, Male]
    Domino (5/5)
    [Rattata, Female]
    Marionette (0/5)
    [Shuppet, Female]
    Javelin (6/6)
    [Spearow, Male]
    Fervor (0/7)
    [Mankey, Female]
    Citrus (0/5)
    [Caterpie, Male]

Items: Pokeballs (x5 - 1 = 4), Potions (x2)

Alice woke up disorientated for the second time that evening. But this time she felt warm. A calmness seemed to be spreading through her body. She heard the voices of other people, interspersed with those of Pokemon. When she opened her eyes, she saw that she was lying by a campfire. Above her head, the canopies of trees stretched into the night sky.

She sat up extremely slowly. Unlike last time, her head now felt clear. Her sore leg was very stiff, but it no longer hurt. She moved it gingerly. She was relieved to see everyone else seemed to be accounted for.

"Pichu~ Pichu!" singsong voices could be heard. It seemed some Pichu had been attracted by the fire. Some of the other trainers had their Pokemon out. Alice wondered if they had already captured some of them.

One of the Pichu seemed to be rummaging in a bag near Nathan, who was dozing. It soon retrieved a large juicy strawberry and then curiously walked towards Alice. It sat just near her, by the fire, and began chewing on the berry hungrily.

"Hello little one," Alice said softly.

The Pichu's ears pricked up and it turned to face her. "Chu?"

"That looks yummy," Alice smiled.

"Pi~" it replied happily, taking another bite. It then moved a little closer to Alice and held out the berry.

"Aren't you sweet," Alice said, gently reaching out for the berry. She took a small bite and then handed it back to Pichu, who finished it off.

"Delicious!" Alice laughed.

"Chu chu!" The Pichu agreed happily. It sat down next to Alice and began cleaning its paws of the sweet juice.

Alice yawned sleepily and lay back down. She pushed her bag under her head to use as a pillow. Just as she closed her eyes, she felt a pressure on her stomach. The Pichu had climbed onto her and was curled up, its eyes shut. She smiled, stroking the little creature gently on the head. It let out a satisfied "Chu~".

"Will you come with me, little one?" Alice asked quietly. She thought the Pichu might be asleep, but it opened one eye and nodded sleepily.

Alice reached into the bag under her head and grabbed an empty Pokeball. She tapped it lightly against the Pichu's side, and the Pokemon disappeared in a flash of red. PING!

Capture
    Pokémon using: None
    Pokémon trying to catch: Pichu
    Point Requirement: 7
    Item Being Used/Quantity: Pokeball (5-1=4)
    Item Effects: None
    Points On Hand: 34
    Points After: 27

Alice wanted to release the little creature so it could enjoy the warm fire, but she found that the Pokeball seemed to be locked shut. She was confused for a moment, before remembering that she already had 6 Pokemon on her team. She would have to visit a Pokemon Center before she could swap her active party. Instead, she placed the Pokeball by her side, near the fire, and hoped the Pichu would still feel the warmth. "Sleep well," she whispered.

((Hope this is okay, I'm not sure how catching Pokemon with a full party works in GCEA))
    GCEA

Certified Eeveelution Enthusiast Dragon Master Mike's Avatar
    GCEA Staff

Name: Rose Woods
    Team: Charmander (Ember) [M] (0/5) Rattata (Faith) [F] (0/5) Ralts [F] (5/5) Mankey (7/7)
    Items: Pokeball X8 Potion X3

Partner Pokemon: Chingling (Amirah) [F] (5/5)
    Included In Post:

After arriving at the camp that had been set up, Rose found a log to sit on and began trying to do something about her injured knee. She took a bottle of water out of her backpack and dumped some on her knee, trying to wash some of the blood off. It stung, but she felt better once she had done it. She removed her small first aid kit that her mother had made for her from her backpack. Out of it she removed a small bottle of rubbing alchohol. She poured a little bit into her cut, and it stung terribly. She didn't have it in her to do it any more. Taking a large bandage out of her backpack, she put it on the injury.

Her leg stung when she stood up, but she was okay. She noticed something wasn't right with Rocky though. He was acting very strangely. "Rocky, are you-" She began when suddenly he passed out. She noticed the purple patch on his arm. "Max!" she called. "Something's wrong with Rocky!"

Trainer Name: Brandon
    Pokemon:

Skipper - [5/5]

Mudkip - [5/5]
    Pidgey
    [5/5]
    Manky
    [7/7]
    Items: pokeballs x7

Brandon seeing Rocky pass out and Rose shouting about the purple patch he rushed over to Rocky to assess the injuries he may have. He looked over the wound carefully... the lines were up and down the vanes and spreading fast. This wasn't good. Brandon shouted to the others "Could be blood posioning, if it is this is serious, he will need immediate and advanced medical treatment, some very strong specific medicine to counter act the infection." With this he took out some dis infectant wipes from his 1st aid kit, he tore off the bandage and wiped it down thoroughly, he then put on other medical creams and then some anti-itch cream and finally he took a soaking wet (with very cold water) rag and put it in on the arm, trying to decrease the swelling, it was the best he could without ice.
    The all new and improved Broadcasting Duo is here! We have a new banner, a new look and still more great improvements to come! What are you waiting for? Come on over and check us out! We promise, you won't be disappointed!
    www.broadcastingduo.com

__________________________________________________ ________________________
    GCEA Stats:
    Decimation Blue
    Galactic Diamond

Trainer Name:
    Max Dredd
    Pokemon:
    Slick(P:16/16)/ Lila (P:16/16)/ Spinner(18/18)/ Terrorsaur (15/15)/ Prime (7/7)/ Shift (15/15)
    Partner Pokemon:

Upgrade (Points:20/20)
    Egg:

and

Trainer Name:
    Meghan Stratus
    Pokemon:
    Kaze (5/5) Gnaw (5/5) Sappy (5/5), Alexa (6/6) , Tax (7/7), Pika (7/7)
    Partner Pokemon:
    Egg:

Items:
    Pokéball (x5), Potions (x10)

GM Story Info
    Current Location: Virdian Forest
    Time: 12:00 midnight
    Day: ???
    Month: May
    Season: Summer
    Weather:
    Current Team:
    Blue Team
    Davis
    Alice
    Tyler
    Meghan
    Rocky
    Rose
    Dennis
    Brandon
    Nathan

Included in this Post:

Max heard the trainers calling and jumped up. He rushed over to the boy.
    "Everyone get back.." He called out.

Max bent over quickly checking his pulse.
    "Run full diagnostics on him." Max said his tone now stressed. The first real sign of life in Maxs voice since the black out.

Porygon 2 appeared on the poketech wrist band and quickly scanned the boy.
    " Traces of the Beedrill poison are present throughout Rocky. The boy must have an allergy to the venom, or you would would be dead..."

Max bent over carefully lifting the big guy up over his shoulder.
    "bring up a the gps and I need it now." Max said begining to walk.

He looked at the others.
    "Im taking Rocky to Pewter City, the poison effected him differently than us. If he is allergic it could kill him." Max said picking up the pace.

"Grab your stuff and look out for the person next to you. We are moving now. Tyler help Alice." Max said

Max carried Rocky through the second half of Viridian City. More than two hours past as Max carried the trainer. Every inch on his body was hurting but he kept going.

When Pewter was finally he sight Max called out the others.
    "Someone has to run ahead and tell the nurses that we were attacked and that we have a badly poisoned trainer that needs medical attention!" He called out continuing to move.

Proud partner with @Pokemon Trainer Sarah

Spoiler:

Gible bite's Comic

GCEA Trainer Links based on title characters

....GCEA Diamond/Platnium/ Blizard Blue/Platnium 2/ Pokemon Prism.......

Trainer Name: Brandon
    Pokemon:

Skipper - [5/5]

Mudkip - [5/5]
    Pidgey
    [5/5]
    Manky
    [7/7]
    Items: pokeballs x7

Brandon looked at Max and said "I'll go... I will notify them." With that he took off full speed for the hospital, Skipper running wildly behind him trying to keep up. Once he reached the doors to the hospital he yanked them open and went to the nurse's desk. "The people in my group were attacked by a swarm of beedrill, we have a seriously ill member who is allergic to the venom. They should be here momentarily... we wanted to give you a heads up to get ready." the nurse listened then got on her pager to notify the proper people. Skipper meawhile watched from beside Brandon... he looked worried. Brandon bent down and patted the charmander on he head "He'll be alright buddy". Brandon geniunely hoped so as well.
    Last edited by brandon_g; 03-27-2015 at 02:02 AM.
    The all new and improved Broadcasting Duo is here! We have a new banner, a new look and still more great improvements to come! What are you waiting for? Come on over and check us out! We promise, you won't be disappointed!
    www.broadcastingduo.com

__________________________________________________ ________________________
    GCEA Stats:
    Decimation Blue
    Galactic Diamond

Breaker of the Fourth Wall Tyler Phoenix's Avatar
    Name: Tyler Phoenix
    Phyre (0/5)
    [Charmander, Male]
    Splinter (0/5)
    [Rattata, Male]
    Zar’roc (5/5)
    [Absol, Male]
    Reepicheep (7/7)
    [Pichu, Male]
    Items: Pokeball x5//Potion x2//Shiny Charm x1

Tyler had captured himself a Pichu. He smiled lightly, naming it Reepicheep. He was content despite the pain, but then was interrupted by panic from the group. It appeared Rocky was rather allergic to the Beedrill venom. He'd hallucinated and passed out and was visibly purpling.
    "Damn..." Tyler stared over, but saw Max swoop in. Before Tyler could really catch track of events and get over, Max called Tyler over to help Alice.
    Tyler stared over at Alice and nodded.
    "So, Alice, looks like we're teaming up again," he said, trying to be a little cheerful. "How can I help? I'm hardly in great shape, but if you need my help to get to Pewter, I'm here to be of assistance."
    Last edited by Tyler Phoenix; 03-27-2015 at 01:12 AM.

growing strong Pokemon Trainer Sarah's Avatar
    Site Editor

Senior Administrator

Trainer Name: Alice

Aster (0/16)
    [Bulbasaur, Male]
    Domino (5/5)
    [Rattata, Female]
    Marionette (0/5)
    [Shuppet, Female]
    Javelin (6/6)
    [Spearow, Male]
    Fervor (0/7)
    [Mankey, Female]
    Citrus (0/5)
    [Caterpie, Male]

Items: Pokeballs (x4), Potions (x2)

Alice heard yelling, and immediately woke up from her light sleep. There seemed to be something wrong with Rocky.

"Im taking Rocky to Pewter City, the poison effected him differently than us. If he is allergic it could kill him." Max said quickly. "Grab your stuff and look out for the person next to you. We are moving now. Tyler help Alice."

Max grabbed Rocky and had already begun walking. Alice grabbed her new Pichu's Pokeball, put it in her bag and then struggled to get to her feet. Her whole body was stiff from lying on the hard ground.

Brandon ran off ahead of the group to alert Pewter City that they were on their way.

Tyler appeared by Alice's side. "So, Alice, looks like we're teaming up again," he said, trying to be a little cheerful. "How can I help? I'm hardly in great shape, but if you need my help to get to Pewter, I'm here to be of assistance."

Alice smiled at him gratefully. "Thanks Tyler. It's good to see you're alright. I think I'll be okay. My leg is a bit sore but I'll do my best to keep up." She swung her bag over her shoulder. "I can't wait to find a soft bed," she sighed. "I never thought a Pokemon journey would be this hard, and it's only the first day! Have you been put off yet? Right now, I almost wish I'd just taken a job in a PokeMart," she joked.
    GCEA

Trainer Name:
    Max Dredd
    Pokemon:
    Slick(P:16/16)/ Lila (P:16/16)/ Spinner(18/18)/ Terrorsaur (15/15)/ Prime (7/7)/ Shift (15/15)
    Partner Pokemon:

Upgrade (Points:20/20)
    Egg:

and

Trainer Name:
    Meghan Stratus
    Pokemon:
    Kaze (5/5) Gnaw (5/5) Sappy (5/5), Alexa (6/6) , Tax (7/7), Pika (7/7)
    Partner Pokemon:
    Egg:

Items:
    Pokéball (x5), Potions (x10)

GM Story Info
    Current Location: Virdian Forest
    Time: 12:00 midnight
    Day: ???
    Month: May
    Season: Summer
    Weather:
    Current Team:
    Blue Team
    Davis
    Alice
    Tyler
    Meghan
    Rocky
    Rose
    Dennis
    Brandon
    Nathan

Included in this Post:

Meghan hadnt the time to collect her thoughts. Rocky fell over and Rose quickly called over Max who scooped up Rocky and headed towards Pewter. Meghan walked with Rose next to Alice and Tyler. The group tried to move as fast as they could.

" I honestly can say this feels like the longest day of my life.." Meghan sighed.

Proud partner with @Pokemon Trainer Sarah

Spoiler:

Gible bite's Comic

GCEA Trainer Links based on title characters

....GCEA Diamond/Platnium/ Blizard Blue/Platnium 2/ Pokemon Prism.......

Breaker of the Fourth Wall Tyler Phoenix's Avatar
    Name: Tyler Phoenix
    Phyre (0/5)
    [Charmander, Male]
    Splinter (0/5)
    [Rattata, Male]
    Zar’roc (5/5)
    [Absol, Male]
    Reepicheep (7/7)
    [Pichu, Male]
    Items: Pokeball x5//Potion x2//Shiny Charm x1

Alice smiled at Tyler gratefully. "Thanks Tyler. It's good to see you're alright. I think I'll be okay. My leg is a bit sore but I'll do my best to keep up." She swung her bag over her shoulder. "I can't wait to find a soft bed," she sighed. "I never thought a Pokemon journey would be this hard, and it's only the first day! Have you been put off yet? Right now, I almost wish I'd just taken a job in a PokeMart," she joked.

Tyler nodded. "Yeah, I'm fine I guess. We've all been through the wars so I can't complain," he said, frowning. He laughed when she mentioned a soft bed. However, when she mentioned the difficulty of the journey, he sighed. "Yeah," he muttered, "I guess. It's not what you'd expect it to be." He managed a slight smile at her joke, but felt disheartened. He sent Zar'roc out to walk alongside them. "Zar'roc, scout ahead a little. Keep Alice and I safe. Oh, and Meghan and Rose, too," he said, noticing the two girls walk up to him and Alice. The Absol bowed slightly before shooting in front of the trainers. It prepared a Razor Wind and held it in place.

"Longest day of your life so far," Tyler called across to Meghan.