[Shuppet, Female]
    Javelin (6/6)
    [Spearow, Male]
    Fervor (7/7)
    [Mankey, Female]
    Citrus (10/10)
    [Butterfree, Male]

Items: Pokeballs (x4), Potions (x2)

The girl sent out a Vivillon in a pattern Alice had never seen before, despite growing up in Kalos.

" PB electrify!" She called out like a pokemon coordinator.

Alice wondered if that's what she was. It would make sense, with her outfit.

"Alright Citrus, just do your best!" Alice smiled. She tried to sound confident for his sake.

"Freee~!" Citrus cried, doing a backflip in midair. Alice was glad that he was enjoying his new-found wings so much.

The two butterfly Pokemon faced each other.

"Alright, let's try String Shot!" Alice called.

Citrus began producing a stick white web, which it sprayed at the Vivillon. The Pokemon dodged, but was hit slightly on one wing.

"That will slow it down," Alice encouraged. "Now try a Tackle!"

Citrus sped forwards, but the Vivillon was still fast. It began flapping its wings hard, sending Cirtus backwards with a Gust attack.

"I guess that's not going to work," Alice thought aloud. While she decided what to do next, the Vivillon shot a yellow powder towards Citrus.

"Dodge it!" Alice called, but it was too late. The powder clung to Citrus' wings. It didn't seem to damage him, though.

"Alright Citrus, try Confusion!"

Citrus' flapped up higher in the air and then his eyes began to glow. The same glow began to form around Vivillon, who was powerless to stop it. The Vivillon cried out as Citrus increased the intensity of the attack.

"Great work!" Alice called, but Kristy was not done. She instructed her Vivillon to

"Vivillon, Struggle Bug!"

"Citrus, Gust!"

The Vivillon dove forwards. Citrus' Gust pushed it backwards, but it was still fighting its way through, despite taking damage.

As it connected with Citrus, the Butterfree's wings seemed to stop beating. It looked around in fright: the Stun Spore was taking effect.

"Grab Vivillon!" Alice called desperately.

As Citrus fell toward the ground, it latched onto Vivillon, who had come in close for a Struggle Bug attack. Both Pokemon crashed into the ground and were knocked out.

"Citrus!" Alice yelled. Citrus raised his head weakly and then shut his eyes, overcome with exhaustion. The Vivillon was also unable to get up.

Battle!
    Opponent: Vivillon
    Attacker: Butterfree
    Opponent's Point Value: 10
    Attacker's Point Value 10
    Bonuses: 0
    Opponents's Remaining Points: 0
    Attacker's Remaining Points: 0

Alice walked over and picked up Citrus. The rest of her team watched from the tree behind them.

"That was a great battle," Alice said to Kristy. "Your Vivillon is really something special. Are you a coordinator?" Alice then reached for her camera. "Mind if I get a picture of you with your team?"
    GCEA

Trainer Name:
    Max Dredd
    Pokemon:
    Slick(P:16/16)/ Lila (P:16/16)/ Spinner(18/18)/ Terrorsaur (15/15)/ Prime (7/7)/ Shift (15/15)
    Partner Pokemon:

Upgrade (Points: 20/20)
    Egg:

and

Trainer Name:
    Meghan Stratus
    Pokemon:
    Kaze (5/5) Gnaw (5/5) Sappy (5/5), Alexa (6/6) , Tax (7/7), Pika (7/7)
    Partner Pokemon:
    Egg:

Items:
    Pokéball (x4), Potions (x10)

GM Story Info
    Current Location: Pewter City
    Description: City surrounded by rocky paths and a Mt. Moon to the north east.
    Key Locations:
    Gym: Closed
    Pokemart: Open
    Museum: Closed
    Route 3: Blocked off
    Pokemon Center: Open
    Time: 10:37 AM
    Day: 2
    Month: May
    Season: Summer
    Weather: Breezy
    Current Team:
    Blue Team
    Davis
    Alice
    Tyler
    Meghan
    Rocky
    Rose
    Dennis
    Brandon
    Nathan

Included in this Post:

Team's Locations:
    Team 1 -
    Rose, Meghan, Rocky, Tyler and Brandon headed back into the forest to look for the missing item.

Team 2 -
    Dennis and Max currently in the forest

Misc.
    Alice, Davis and Nathan in the city.

The Butterfly Trainer smiled.
    "Im hoping to be! " She said getting her pokemon all together for the picture. Before taking off she approached Alice to shake her hand.
    "You are a great trainer and it was a pleasure to see how a full trainer battles. I am hoping to be a great coordinator one day. Maybe will see each other again. Oh and my Vivy she only appears once every 15 years! This type is really rare and I had to visit the outer islands of Kalos to find her. If you ever get a chance visit the islands!" She said waving goodbye.

+2 @Dennis Jansen +2 @Pokemon Trainer Sarah

A minute or so later Max and Dennis appeared. The two trainers walked over to meet Alice.
    " Everything okay?" Max said looking around for what brought the trainer out here but just missed the other trainer. He than noticed the Butterfree with her.
    "Been doing some training huh?"

Proud partner with @Pokemon Trainer Sarah

Spoiler:

Gible bite's Comic

GCEA Trainer Links based on title characters

....GCEA Diamond/Platnium/ Blizard Blue/Platnium 2/ Pokemon Prism.......

Trainer Name: Rocky
    Pokémon:

Fury (5/5) Speedy (5/5) Rusty (5/5) Kick-Puncher (10/10) Metapod (7/7)
    Partner Pokémon:N/A
    Egg: N/A
    Items: Pokeballs(5), Potions (2)
    [B]Current Game Points: 56
    [B]Trainers Affected:

Rocky showed the strange box that Kick-Puncher had found, to Brandon. "I can't read who it is supposed to be delivered to. The name seems indecipherable. How old do you think it is?" He tried to open the box but found that it was locked. "So mysterious box, containing who-knows-what, and no idea who it goes to. Let's pack it and deliver it to the Pokémon center. Maybe someone there can work out who it belongs to."

Rocky looked at his watch. It had been some time since he had sent Fury, Rusty and Speedy out to search for Rose's bracelet. Rose had found the bracelet, but he had told his Pokémon to come back when the sun was directly overhead. It was still a good amount of time until midday so he had no choice but to wait. He wondered how they were doing ....

Fury, Rusty and Speedy's story
    Spoiler:

The three Pokémon walked into the dark spooky depths of the forest looking for the silver bracelet.

"Aron, ron ron, Aron!" said Rusty. *For storytelling purposes, translations for the Pokémon will now be given*

"I miss Rocky, it's very dark, I'm scared" said Rusty.

"No need trainer!" said Fury. "Me brave Charmander! Me make own light!" the Charmander flared his tail light brighter to provide light.

Speedy climbed up and down trees and ran in circles covering five times as much distance as the other two combined. "Fun! Fun! Climb! Jump!" the Rattata called out to the other two.

"I want to get that bracelet and get back!" Said Rusty. "Rocky is nice! He looks after us well. I don't like being out here without him." the Little Aron looked around nervously at the spooky shadows that Fury's tail was making.

"Trainer give us job! Me find silver thing and bring back. Maybe find fight. Me like fight!" Fury responded.

From high up in a tree, Speedy called out, "Look! Look! Trainers! Look! Look!" the Rattata was pointing through the trees towards the ground.

Rusty and Fury moved towards where Speedy was pointing. They all saw Rose find and pick up her silver bracelet.

"They found the bracelet! We can go back now!" Rusty said, felling relieved. "Come on let's head back now."

Fury looked disappointed. Suddenly he had an idea. "Trainer say, 'come back when sun overhead'! Sun not overhead! We stay and explore! Maybe find fight!"

"No! We go back. Rocky would want to know that we are safe!" Rusty said.

"You vote go! I vote stay! What you vote Rat? Go back, be boring! Or stay, have fun!" said Fury.

"Fun! Fun! Fun!" yelled Speedy.

"You lose! Trainer say 'stay together'! We explore!" Fury shouted in delight.

Rusty nodded reluctantly and went along with the other two to explore the forest.

After ten minutes of exploring Rusty was getting more and more nervous. She jumped when a sinister voice whispered to them through the trees. "The little Pokemonzzz. All alonezzzz. Too Clozzzze to the Hivezzzzz." From the shadows a large Beedrill appeared. "You will make good feedzzzzz. Bring you back nowzzzzz."

Fury gave a war cry. "Charmander for the win!" and launched himself head-first at the Beedrill, looking to score a solid head-butt on the opponent.

The Beedrill causally brushed the Charmander aside. Fury landed in a heap on the ground. "Pazzzzzetic. A fire lizzzzard, a rat and ...what are youzzzzz?" the Beedrill focussed on Rusty. "No Matterzzzz. My poison zzzzting will zzzzztop youzzzzz!" It launched itself at Rusty, poison sting leading the way.

The Beedrill’s poising sting slammed into Rusty’s iron shell. The normally shy Pokémon laughed. “A Poison attack? I have steel skin, you stupid bug. I also throw rocks!” Rusty threw a rock which smacked into the Beedrill’s head with a crunch. “Fury, use a fire attack. Speedy just bite it.”

The three Pokémon attacked in unison. The much larger Pokémon hadn’t expected this much resistance. It flew high, “I’ll bringzzzzz my whole hivezzzzz!” It taunted impotently as it ran away.

“You fight good, Aron! We good team!” Fury said looking at Rusty with a new appreciation for the shy Aron.

“Yes, because I listen to our trainer, Rocky. He is good and kind and deserves to be obeyed! Rocky said if we get attacked by Beedrill, we are to come straight back!” Rusty answered.

“But me want explore more! Me brave. Not scared by bug!” said Fury.

“We go back! Now!” Rusty glared at the recalcitrant Charmander.

Fury lowered his eyes. After the fight with the Beedrill, Rusty had taken precedence in their relationship. “We go back. Me good Charmander. Me obey!”

“Fun! Fun! Back! Back!” Called Speedy as he led the way back to the clearing where they had left Rocky.

Rocky was sick of waiting. He stood up. “Hey Brandon do you mind coming with me as I go search for my Pokémon who went searching for the Bracelet? They went that way. We might be able to catch some more Pokémon as we search.”

growing strong Pokemon Trainer Sarah's Avatar
    Site Editor

Senior Administrator

Trainer Name: Alice

Aster (16/16)
    [Bulbasaur, Male]
    Domino (5/5)
    [Rattata, Female]
    Marionette (5/5)
    [Shuppet, Female]
    Javelin (6/6)
    [Spearow, Male]
    Fervor (7/7)
    [Mankey, Female]
    Citrus (0/10)
    [Butterfree, Male]

Items: Pokeballs (x4), Potions (x2)

The Butterfly Trainer smiled.
    "Im hoping to be! " She said getting her pokemon all together for the picture. Before taking off she approached Alice to shake her hand.

Alice thanked her for the battle.

"You are a great trainer and it was a pleasure to see how a full trainer battles. I am hoping to be a great coordinator one day. Maybe will see each other again. Oh and my Vivy she only appears once every 15 years! This type is really rare and I had to visit the outer islands of Kalos to find her. If you ever get a chance visit the islands!" Kristy said, waving goodbye.

"Good luck with your coordinating," Alice called. "An island of Kalos... interesting," Alice thought to herself.

"Free?" Citrus cooed weakly. Alice held him gently in her arms.

Just as Kristy disappeared, Alice heard a rustling sound. She spun around to see Max and Dennis approaching.

" Everything okay?" Max said looking around, until his eyes focused on Citrus. "Been doing some training huh?"

Alice smiled. "Hey! Yep, we were just working on a few new moves before we take on the Gym." She motioned to the rest of her team who were perched in a nearby tree, and Aster who was watching from the ground. "Citrus just had his first real battle. It was a draw, but I think we learned a lot. He's a bit worn out though. Where are you guys headed?" she asked.
    GCEA

Trainer Name:
    Max Dredd
    Pokemon:
    Slick(P:16/16)/ Lila (P:16/16)/ Spinner(18/18)/ Terrorsaur (15/15)/ Prime (7/7)/ Shift (15/15)
    Partner Pokemon:

Egg:

and

Trainer Name:
    Meghan Stratus
    Pokemon:
    Partner Pokemon:
    Egg:

Items:

GM Story Info
    Key Locations:
    Current Team:
    Blue Team
    Davis
    Alice
    Tyler
    Meghan
    Rocky
    Rose
    Dennis
    Brandon
    Nathan

Included in this Post:

"Very good thinking Alice, Dennis and the other trainers had the same idea." He smiled

"We were just about to head back to the pokemon center to get ready for the gym battle. We were going to wait until everyone else met back up and then go together. You are welcome to join us." Max said in his calm normal tone.

Spoiler:

Gible bite's Comic

growing strong Pokemon Trainer Sarah's Avatar
    Site Editor

Senior Administrator

Trainer Name: Alice

Aster (16/16)
    [Bulbasaur, Male]
    Domino (5/5)
    [Rattata, Female]
    Marionette (5/5)
    [Shuppet, Female]
    Javelin (6/6)
    [Spearow, Male]
    Fervor (7/7)
    [Mankey, Female]
    Citrus (0/10)
    [Butterfree, Male]

Items: Pokeballs (x4 - 1 = 3), Potions (x2)
    Points: 38 - 23 for capture = 15, 15 + 2 prize points for battling Pidgeotto = 17

"Sure thing," Alice replied, when Max told her they were heading back to the center. "I need to heal Citrus and I think the rest of my team could use a break."

Alice returned all of her Pokemon to their Pokeballs, besides Aster who walked by her side. She then followed Max and Dennis back towards the city.

Just as they reached the edge of the forest, a strong wind whipped at Alice's hair. She looked up: a large bird was flying over the treetops toward them. Her Pokedex rumbled in her pocket. She whipped it out. A picture of Pidgeotto lit up the screen.

As the bird got closer, Alice could identify it for herself. She wondered what it was doing here. Maybe some of the trainers had disturbed it in the forest.

Alice looked down at Aster. He was cowering behind her. This was the biggest bird they had faced so far. Alice also felt a little intimated, but she knew it was time to address Aster's fear of Flying types.

"If you don't mind, I think we're going to try and catch that Pidgeotto," Alice said to Max and Dennis. "Are you ready, Aster?"

Aster frowned but nodded, not wanting to let his trainer down. Meanwhile the Pidgeotto landed in the tree Alice had been climbing earlier and cawed loudly.

"Look at me, Aster," Alice said, looking into the Pokemon's eyes. "We're in this together. I won't let anything happen to you. Just give it your best shot. It's the same as any other Pokemon."

"Sauur?" Aster nodded but still looked unsure.

"Let's use Razor Leaf!"

Aster crouched, shooting leaves from the side of his bulb, which flew toward the Pidgeotto. The bird squawked, startling Aster, and flew high into the air once more before diving down toward the grass type.

"Be ready," Alice coached, "now, Take Down!"

Aster crouched low, shut his eyes tight and then launched himself at the bird as it came in range. The two collided, sending both Pokemon backwards. Aster skidded through the dirt, while the Pidgeotto was shoved through the air.

"That was a good hit," Alice encouraged as Aster shook off the recoil from the attack. Pidgeotto seemed to be getting increasingly aggravated. Its large wings were beating so hard that the breeze began ripping leaves off the trees.

"Let's try and put it to sleep," Alice said to Aster. "But we're going to need to stop it moving first, or those wings will just blow Sleep Powder away. Can you grab it with Vine Whip?"

Aster's vines snaked out toward the bird, but Pidgeotto was too quick, dodging them easily in the air and then coming in for a Wing Attack. Alice could see that Aster was tiring fast.

"You're going to have to take this hit, Aster. Every muscle is going to tell you to run, but I need you to stand your ground and use Sleep Powder when Pidgeotto gets close enough."

"Ivy? Saur?" Aster grunted fearfully. Alice knew this would be the ultimate test: to face his fear head-on, literally.

"I'm here with you," Alice soothed as the bird closed the distance. "We can do this together. Be brave, Aster. Be strong. Now!"

Aster shot a plume of orange powder into the air. Alice covered her face with her sleeve. The motion from Pidgeotto's attack blew the powder through the air. And then the bird collided, hitting Aster in the side with its wing. Alice just had to hope that the Sleep Powder had stuck to the bird as it attacked. Aster panted heavily. He wouldn't be able to take another attack like that.

The Pidgeotto soared back into the sky, cawing loudly. "Geooootooo!!" Alice crossed her fingers.... and there! The bird was slowing down... yes, its wings were definitely flapping less often. The breeze that had blown through the small clearing since Pidgeotto's arrival was stopping. The Pidgeotto felt itself falling asleep and had enough sense to fly toward the ground, where it collapsed and fell, fast asleep.

Alice breathed out a sigh of relief. "Aster, we did it!" She yelled, bending over to hug her Starter Pokemon. "You were amazing and so brave. I know you were scared, but you did it for me, didn't you? I'm so proud of you!"

"Saur!" Aster grinned happily, though he was still clearly shaken by the tough battle.

"Now to finish this off!" Alice reached into her bag and flung an empty Pokeball at the sleeping Pidgeotto. It wobbled a few times before... PING!

Capture
    Pokémon using: Ivysaur
    Pokémon trying to catch: Pidgeotto
    Point Requirement: 23
    Item Being Used/Quantity: Pokeball x1
    Item Effects: NA
    Points On Hand: 38
    Points After: 15
    GCEA

Trainer Name: Brandon
    Pokemon:

Skipper - [16/16]

Mudkip - [7/7]

Pidgey - [5/5]

Manky - [7/7]

Caterpie - [5/5]
    Items: Pokeball x7

Brandon looked at the box closely as Rocky showed it to him. At the suggestion of the pokemon center he said "Yes, good idea, they probably have some mega historians they can call... haha"

Skipper and the rest of his team laughed.

After a bit Rocky seemed to grow worried.. about his pokemon. He asked Brandon to help look for his pokemon. Brandon agreed to help saying "Sure thing, Skipper's tail could provide plenty of light for us... I will have Pidgey scan the area from a above as well, Manky here will stay with us in case we get ambushed, caterpie and Mudkip will also remain the ground with us. We have more then enough help if something goes down."

He began walking towards the dark woods, Pidgey flew off to obey his trainers orders and watch the ground from the sky. Skipper used his tail to create a huge area of light around the team. Manky, Caterpie, Mudkip and Skipper formed a defensive formation around Brandon in case of an ambush. They were ready.... and searching.
    The all new and improved Broadcasting Duo is here! We have a new banner, a new look and still more great improvements to come! What are you waiting for? Come on over and check us out! We promise, you won't be disappointed!
    www.broadcastingduo.com

__________________________________________________ ________________________
    GCEA Stats:
    Decimation Blue
    Galactic Diamond

Certified Eeveelution Enthusiast Dragon Master Mike's Avatar
    GCEA Staff

Name: Rose Woods
    Team: Charmander (Ember)[M](5/5) Rattata (Faith)[F](5/5) Ralts (Lily)[F](5/5) Mankey (Courage)[M](7/7)
    Items: Pokeball X8 Potion X3

Partner Pokemon: Chingling (Amirah) [F] (5/5)

"I'll... I'll battle you!" Rose answered the girl nervously.

((I really don't have anything else to say, I just realized yesterday after asking Dredd that the person was talking to Rose and I needed to respond))

World-class Child Molester EmpireCrusher203's Avatar
    Trainer Name: Nathan
    Pokemon:
    1.001.png
    Leafy the Bulbasaur [16/16]

2.255.png
    Shich the Torchic [14/14]

3.056.png
    Matt the Mankey [7/7]

4.016.png
    Penelope the Pidgey [5/5]

5.172.png
    Chu the Pichu [7/7]

Items: 6x Pokeball, Potion, 2x Shiny Charm, Sketchpad, Journal, Pokedex, Bag of Fruit/Vegetables, Cooking Supplies

Nathan began to roam around Pewter City. He didn't have much to do. So, Nathan left towards the entrance of the forest to train with Shich. It was the only productive thing he could do at the moment.

Come on Reggie, give us Mother 3!
    Mawile @ 315
    URPG STATS | PRISM STATS |
    Please come and stop by my Trading Post! EmpireCrusher's Trading Post

Trainer Name:
    Max Dredd
    Pokemon:
    Partner Pokemon:

Egg:

and

Trainer Name:
    Meghan Stratus
    Pokemon:
    Partner Pokemon:
    Egg:

Items:

GM Story Info
    Key Locations:
    Current Team:
    Blue Team
    Davis
    Alice
    Tyler
    Meghan
    Rocky
    Rose
    Dennis
    Brandon
    Nathan

Included in this Post:

@Dragon Master Mike

Gardner Jane
    "Glad to hear!"

Oddish (Points:9)(Type: Grass/Poison)

Pidgey (Points:7)(Type: Flying/Grass)

Meanwhile @EmpireCrusher203 @Pokemon Trainer Sarah @Dennis Jansen

Alice, Dennis and Max continued down the path running into Nathan. Max looked at the trainer wondering where he had been.
    "We are heading to the pokemon center to heal up to get ready for a gym battle. Did you get any training in ?"

Spoiler:

Gible bite's Comic