Page 16 of 204 FirstFirst ... 614151617182666116 ... LastLast

Trainer Name: Rocky
    Pokémon:

Fury (5/5) Speedy (5/5) Rusty (5/5) Kick-Puncher (10/10) Metapod (7/7)
    Partner Pokémon:N/A
    Egg: N/A
    Items: Pokeballs(15), Premier ball(1), Potions (2), shiny charm(1), Everstone (1)
    [B]Current Game Points: 60
    [B]Trainers Affected:

Rocky was overjoyed to see that there was at least one other trainer out here who new how to dress properly and act civilised. He walked over to introduce himself.

"Pardon me, good fellow. My name is Roxborough Smithwick, of the Canalave Smithwicks. It is jolly good to see another trainer of prope breeding out here, especially after spending time with some of the ... shall we say ... less civilised trainers that seem to be in abundance out here. I was wondering if i could join you for a spot of tea and some scones. After that perhaps we could arrange for our Pokemon to spar. Perhaps we could put on a show for some of the less well off trainers."

The Civilised young trainer introduced himself as Winston, and insisted on supplying the tea and Scones himself, despite Rocky letting him know that it was no trouble at all for him to send Giles to go and collect some. It turned out that Winston was a very gracious host. He had lots of amusing stories about being bothered for battles by those of lower class.

Once they had exchanged pleasantries and finished their tea and scones, Rocky formally challenged Winston to a Pokemon battle.

"Winston, good sir. I would like to challenge you to a gentleman's Pokemon Duel. Will you accept?" he asked the Rich young trainer.

growing strong Pokemon Trainer Sarah's Avatar
    Site Editor

Senior Administrator

Trainer Name: Alice

Aster (16/16)
    [Bulbasaur, Male]
    Domino (5/5)
    [Rattata, Female]
    Marionette (7/7)
    [Shuppet, Female]
    Javelin (6/6)
    [Spearow, Male]
    Fervor (9/9)
    [Mankey, Female]
    Citrus (10/10)
    [Butterfree, Male]

Items: Pokeballs (x3), Potions (x2)

While she was waiting around, Alice went back to the PC. She was having trouble deciding which Pokemon to use in the upcoming gym battle. She wasn't confident in handling Aria yet, so she returned the Pidgeotto to the PC and withdrew Javelin again. She didn't know much about the gym besides that the leader used Rock-types.

Suddenly, she felt like she could use some fresh air, so she headed back out of the Center and found a nice quiet bench to sit on and enjoy the summer weather. She wondered about the closed museum. She really hoped she would have a chance to visit before the group left Pewter City.
    GCEA

World-class Child Molester EmpireCrusher203's Avatar
    Ya'll need to leave Brandon alone. The guy was just trying to spice up the story. But no... People f***ing bite his head off, when what he did, really didn't affect anybody, nor should anyone cared about what he did. If he got lost, he got lost. No one was forcing anyone to go and find him. (tbh i would have gone finding him just to get any post in :P) Now he got lost, got stuck in quicksand, then eaten by cannibals, then he got lost, stuck quicksand, and eaten by cannibals. End of story. Sure GCEA is a reaction rpg, where one must react to things others have done, but somethings are just plain pointless and not worth the stress to argue over. In my opinion, Brandon had all rights to get lost, and it his own fault. However, currently to many people have taken childish things Brandon has done as if it was a life-or-death situation. Remember that incident in Thunder Yellow? When Brandon supposedly was bullying little children. They way I read it, Brandon was in calm, careful tone. I have no idea were people got the aggressive tone from, however that's due to physiological problems, where one takes a silly situation, demonizes it, and makes it into a huge scandal. Now I'm feeling that people are just simply targeting poor Brandon here. He meant no harm, but others made it harm, due to their own problems and experience, or just for the hell of it. I'm not trying to offend anyone here, but I'm keeping it real. In the end, we need to work as a team, if one meanders from the group, let them come back. Let them find there own way. Also, Max I saw the Ekans situation a bit hilarious too harsh. You could of just said to Brandon "don't ever do something like that again, because that would hinder the team's success." Taking one's point was just a bit harsh, and Brandon you should have kept those points, because the GM can't do you like that. Taking away 3 points is like a little ticket. But taking away 25 points! That's like a death sentence. Now if the GM does have the power to do that, in the end he really doesn't. The GM's power solely comes from the players. With no players the GM is powerless. And if the players are rebellious, the GM is powerless, because in the end he or she will just end up banning everyone and destory their power. I know, this sounds like a strike. And I'm not organizing a strike, lol, f*** no. I'm just saying a GM can't go to far into doing these things. My final point is, that everyone should just have fun! If one messes up, don't execute him, simply show him back to light.

Trainer Name: Nathan
    Pokemon:
    Leafy the Ivysaur
    [M][16/16]
    Penelope the Pidgey
    [F][8/8]
    Shich the Torchic
    [M][16/16]
    Matt the Mankey
    [M][9/9]

Items: Pokeball x6, Paralyze Heal, Potion, Sketchpad, Journal, Pokedex, Canteen, Bag of Fruits/Vegetables, Cooking Supplies

Nathan made his way to Viridian Forest, collecting fruits, from trees he found. He returned to town and entered the Pokemart, there he exchanged some fruits, for money (no, not points). He went to a cafe and ate a sandwich, which would be his lunch, and purchased some Pokemon food, for Leafy, Shich, and the others. He fed everyone some Pokemon food, then sent Matt and Penelope back to their Pokeballs. Nathan returned to the fruit stand clerk, and got more spices and sauces.

After doing a quick shopping trip, Nathan returned to the stream at Route 2, where he sat and relaxed, waiting for the others to get ready for the gym.

Come on Reggie, give us Mother 3!
    Mawile @ 315
    URPG STATS | PRISM STATS |
    Please come and stop by my Trading Post! EmpireCrusher's Trading Post

Certified Eeveelution Enthusiast Dragon Master Mike's Avatar
    GCEA Staff

Name: Rose Woods
    Team: Charmander (Ember)[M](5/5) Rattata (Faith)[F](5/5) Ralts (Lily)[F](5/5) Mankey (Courage)[M](7/7)
    Items: Pokeball X8 Potion X3

Partner Pokemon: Chingling (Amirah) [F] (5/5)

Rose walked with Meghan to the forest. While staying near her, her training was mostly independent. "Alright, Ember, Lily, come out!" Rose said, releasing the two Pokemon. Both Pokemon appeared from their Pokeballs in a flash of red light, appearing in the clearing in front of her. "Time for some training! I want you two to fight!" she stated. Ember looked up at her, then at the Ralts, then back at her. Lily seemed shocked that she had been ordered to fight. The small Ralts ran up to her, grabbing her leg and refusing to let go. "It's okay Lily. You can do this." She said reasuringly, kneeling down and putting her hand (Which was huge in comparison to the Ralts) on the psychic type's shoulder. The Ralts nodded and turned around, not convinced, but wanting to make her trainer happy.

A half hour later, Rose called for the two Pokemon to rest. Lily hadn't been able to do very good against Ember, but Ember was going easy. "Alright, let's g-" She was saying when suddenly Ember began to glow.

Pokémon You're Evolving: Charmander
    Pokémon it Evolves Into: Charmeleon
    Evolution Point Requirement: 16
    Points On-Hand: 16
    Points After Evolution: 0
    Link to stats: Sig

@EmpireCrusher203 I am fully aware of my duties as GM. I have run many RPs successfully. I can fully understand why you might see my actions as harsh. However as a GM it is my job to keep the story moving smoothly. When a player freely does what he wants and writes post that have nothing to do with the actions of the others like Brandon does. You can only be asked so many times to read before posting. I consider my actions tough but fair. I have said time and again that everything has to be approved. I have asked Sarah to help me with the bank so that can be run more smoothly. Also I didnt overreact when Brandon was a jerk to the children. I simply had him own up to what he was saying.
    Lastly @brandon_j did lose the points and the potions...but that doesnt mean he isnt going to get them back..lol 20 points is a lot. Ill fine someone five points but not 20.

Trainer Name:
    Max Dredd
    Pokemon:
    Slick(P:16/16)/ Lila (P:16/16)/ Spinner(18/18)/ Terrorsaur (15/15)/ Prime (7/7)/ Shift (15/15)
    Partner Pokemon:

Upgrade (Points: 20/20)
    Egg:

and

Trainer Name:
    Meghan Stratus
    Pokemon:
    Kaze (16/16) Gnaw (18/20) Sappy (5/5), Alexa (4/6) , Tax (7/7), Pika (5/7)
    Partner Pokemon:
    Egg:

Items:
    Pokéball (x4), Potions (x10)

GM Story Info
    Current Location: Pewter City
    Description: City surrounded by rocky paths and a Mt. Moon to the north east.
    Key Locations:
    Gym: Closed
    Pokemart: Open
    Museum: Closed
    Route 3: Blocked off
    Pokemon Center: Open
    Time: 11:30 AM
    Day: 2
    Month: May
    Season: Summer
    Weather: Breezy
    Current Team:
    Blue Team
    Meghan
    Alice
    Rocky
    Rose
    Dennis
    Tyler
    Brandon
    Nathan

Included in this Post:

Battle!

"You sure you got the moves girly! cause Ill battle you!"

Pidgey (Points:7)(T:Normal/Flying)

Splash (Points:7)(T: Normal/Fairy)

Sting (Points:7)(T: Bug/Poison)

Opponent: Pidgey
    Attacker: Pichu
    Opponent's Point Value:7
    Attacker's Point Value: 7
    Bonuses:-5 (Type)
    Opponent's Remaining Points: 0
    Attacker's Remaining Points: 5
    Pidgey Faints

Opponent: Azurill
    Attacker: Raticate
    Attacker's Point Value: 20
    Bonuses:-5 (Evo)
    Attacker's Remaining Points: 18
    Azurill Faints

Opponent: Weedle
    Attacker: Spearow
    Attacker's Point Value: 6
    Bonuses:-5 (Type)
    Attacker's Remaining Points: 4
    Weedle Faints

Meg walked over and shook the trainers hand.
    "Thanks!!" She smiled.
    "Great job guys" she said congratulating the team.

2 Points for winning the battle

"It would be my honor to battle such a fine gentleman as yourself. I will have Jeffery make note that we finally came across a trainer from such a reputable family."

Princeton (Points:15)(T:Fire)

Harvard (Points:15)(T:Normal/Flying)

Proud partner with @Pokemon Trainer Sarah

Spoiler:

Gible bite's Comic

GCEA Trainer Links based on title characters

....GCEA Diamond/Platnium/ Blizard Blue/Platnium 2/ Pokemon Prism.......

*If I got the whole everstone thing wrong and I need to manually level Speedy up, let me know, It'll cost an extra 10 points, but I'll do it, because that's how much I prefer Rattata to Raticate!

Pokémon:

Fury (5/5) Speedy (5/5) Rusty (5/5) Kick-Puncher (10/10) Metapod (7/7)
    Items: Pokeballs(15), Premier ball(1), Potions (2), shiny charm(1), Everstone (1)
    [B]Current Game Points: 61
    [B]Trainers Affected:

Bowing respectfully to his Opponent Rocky prepared to battle.

Winston didn't have the standard fare of Pokemon used by the more common trainer, he had a pair of rare Pokemon, both of which looked more Powerful taht anything Rocky had. Rocky smiled, this was going to be a challenge. Winston started by Sending his Littleo, 'Princeton' onto the field.

"I'll use my Mankey first. I'm afraid he is still a little bit wild. I have only recently captured him, an he is rather resistant to civilised behavior I'm afraid." Rocky said as he released Kick-Puncher. "Kick-Puncher, Focus energy and then Karate chop."

Opponent: Littleo
    Attacker: Kick-Puncher the Mankey
    Opponent's Point Value:15
    Attacker's Point Value: 10
    Bonuses:-5 (-5 fighting v normal)
    Attacker's Remaining Points: 0
    Both faint

"It looks like we are even, Winston, lets see what else you have, my good fellow!" Rocky replied. Winston sent out a Rufflet, Rocky smiled, finally a piece of good luck. "Rusty I choose you." Rocky's Aron looked up at her trainer and said "Aron, ron ron." It almost seemed as if she saying that she wouldn't let her trainer down. Rocky gave her a pat and sent her in to battle.

Opponent: Rufflet
    Attacker: Rusty the Aron
    Opponent's Point Value:15
    Attacker's Point Value: 15
    Bonuses:-5 (-5 rock v flying)
    Opponent's Remaining Points: 5
    Rusty faints

Despite her type advantage Rusty was unable to overcome the larger Pokemon. Rocky gave her a pat and whispered, "Good job, Rusty. I'm proud of you."

"Let's try something different. This is my newest Pokemon, a weird bug I captured just yesterday." He sent out Metapod. Metapod just sat there saying "Metapod". Winston's Rufflet attacked it furiously as metapod used harden to protect itself. The only damage the Rufflet took was from hitting Metapod too hard.

Attacker: Metapod
    Opponent's Point Value:5
    Attacker's Point Value: 7
    Bonuses:+3 (+5 flying v bug, -2 evo 2/3 v 1/2)
    Opponent's Remaining Points: 1
    Metapod faints

Winston smiled at his Pokemon's victory. "I'm feeling confident. Let's make this interesting. Whoever loses this next battle, their driver has to provide lunch for both of us!" Winston said.

"Agreed, let me introduce you to Speedy." He sent out the little Rattata. "He is the first Pokemon I captured in Kanto. At first I wasn't interested in capturing a Rattata, but then I saw him run. He is very fast."

"What is that around his neck?" Winston asked.

"I purchased an everstone for him and attacked it to a collar so that he won't evolve. He is an intriguingly unique specimen of a Rattata and I would not want to risk him losing what makes him so valuable by evolving him too fast. Now shall we see about this battle."

Speedy ran forward at full speed quickly hitting the Rufflet in the chest.

Attacker: Speedy the Rattata
    Opponent's Point Value:1
    Attacker's Point Value: 5
    Bonuses:0
    Attacker's Remaining Points: 4
    Rufflet faints

With the battle over Rocky shook Winston's hand. "Nice work with your Rattata", Winston said. "Now I had better inform Jeffery, that he needs to provide lunch for both of us to finish our wager."

"Only if you allow me to provide the tea. I'm sure Giles will not mind at all." Rocky replied. The two rich young men called their drivers and arranged for lunch and tea to be served.

Speedy was excited at having won the battle and ran in circles to celebrate. He started to glow only this time the evolution power was absorbed by his everstone which started to glow in a bright light.

Item using: 1 x everstone
    Effect: *I think this is how it works according to discussions in he GCEA chat* Allows Pokemon to be levelled up to evolution level, for the price of evoluion without having Pokemon evolve. Speedy kind of evolves...without evolving.

Pokémon You're Evolving: Speedy the Rattata
    Pokémon it Evolves Into: Speedy the Rattata
    Evolution Point Requirement: 20
    Points On-Hand: 61
    Points After Evolution: 41
    Link to stats: Sig
    Last edited by Brettles; 04-04-2015 at 11:15 PM.

Trainer Name: Brandon
    Pokemon:

Skipper - [16/16]

Mudkip - [5/5]

Pidgey - [5/5]

Manky - [7/7]

Caterpie - [5/5]
    Items: Pokeball x7,

A couple minutes later, Brandon felt a slight thump and very very gentle but annoying peck to the shoulder, he snapped out his deep thoughts to find his Pidgey had returned, he pointed his beak toward the direction of the pokemon Center, Brandon thanked the bird kindly and picked his stuff and walked to the area of Pokemon Centet, there he found the rest of the group, he found Max and asked what everyone was doing and what the current tasks were. He assumed it would be battling, a bunch others seemed to be such, but he wanted to double check to be sure.
    The all new and improved Broadcasting Duo is here! We have a new banner, a new look and still more great improvements to come! What are you waiting for? Come on over and check us out! We promise, you won't be disappointed!
    www.broadcastingduo.com

__________________________________________________ ________________________
    GCEA Stats:
    Decimation Blue
    Galactic Diamond

Trainer Name:
    Max Dredd
    Pokemon:
    Slick(P:16/16)/ Lila (P:16/16)/ Spinner(18/18)/ Terrorsaur (15/15)/ Prime (7/7)/ Shift (15/15)
    Partner Pokemon:

Upgrade (Points: 20/20)
    Egg:

and

Trainer Name:
    Meghan Stratus
    Pokemon:
    Kaze (16/16) Gnaw (18/20) Sappy (5/5), Alexa (4/6) , Tax (7/7), Pika (5/7)
    Partner Pokemon:
    Egg:

Items:
    Pokéball (x4), Potions (x10)

GM Story Info
    Current Location: Pewter City
    Description: City surrounded by rocky paths and a Mt. Moon to the north east.
    Key Locations:
    Gym: Closed
    Pokemart: Open
    Museum: Closed
    Route 3: Blocked off
    Pokemon Center: Open
    Time: 12:00 PM
    Day: 2
    Month: May
    Season: Summer
    Weather: Breezy
    Current Team:
    Blue Team
    Meghan
    Alice
    Rocky
    Rose
    Dennis
    Tyler
    Brandon
    Nathan

Included in this Post:

Max hung back scanning through the maps of the surrounding area. A red light on the screen began to start blicking. He pressed on the button. A news story started to scroll past..
    "Mysterious figures have been spotted near Mt. Moon and Pewter City." He read. As the sat there a young boy noticed him and came over curiously.

"Is it really you!!!" The boy shouted out.

"I have your trading card!" He said smiling.

Max who had done rather well avoiding being noticed simply smiled.

"Uh not sure.." He said putting his hand behind his head.

" It is you! and thats Upgrade isnt it!" The jumped up and down.

"Look dear the boy from the tv is here." She smiled grabbing her husbands hand.

The elderly man checked out every inch to be sure.
    "Sonny do you remember. Ol' Jim Slugger. He went three years defeated with a Machamp and Steelix back about 40 years ago."

Max frooze before he could answer another trainer appeared.

"Max can we get your autograph!"

"We were here first!"

The crowd started to grow. Max looked up in the tree and noticed Grovyle just laughing away. He found himself backed into the tree. Upgrabe appeared.

*Max..it would appear that there are several people near b....* Upgrade froze looking out over the crowd.

* Why hello there..* the trainer stopped paying attention to Max and started talking to Upgrade. Max was still trapped and couldnt think of a way out of this.

Proud partner with @Pokemon Trainer Sarah

Spoiler:

Gible bite's Comic

GCEA Trainer Links based on title characters

....GCEA Diamond/Platnium/ Blizard Blue/Platnium 2/ Pokemon Prism.......

Pokémon:

Fury (5/5) Speedy (19/20) Rusty (0/5) Kick-Puncher (0/10) Metapod (0/7)
    Items: Pokeballs(15), Premier ball(1), Potions (2), shiny charm(1)
    [B]Current Game Points: 42
    [B]Trainers Affected:

Jeffery brought lunch for Winston and Rocky to enjoy after their duel. Giles brought tea and served it to the two trainers. They were having a wonderful time regaling each other about pranks they pulled at their prestigious schools. It was a very pleasant experience, it helped him to relax and recover after the experiences of the night before.

A nearby commotion disturbed the calmness of the after noon. Winston Sent Jeffery to find out what all the fuss was about. Jeffery returned and said, "Master Winston, it appears that the crowd is causing a commotion over that trainer, Max, whom you are so fond of!"

Winston jumped up excitedly, "MAX! Here? That is awesome. Rocky we have to go and see Max!"

"Yes, I know he is here. He was my guide through Viridian forest. He carried me to the Pokemon Center when I was poisoned by Beedrill last night. Even gave me some training tips. He's a good guy." Rocky said.

Winston turned and looked at Rocky increduously, "You know Max!? Come on we have to go see him."

Winston dragged Rocky over to where the crowd was growing. The rest of the crowd looked adoringly at their hero. Rocky just saw that max was trapped and was desperately looking for a way to escape.

Rocky smiled and waved at Max while laughing at the older trainer's dilemma!

growing strong Pokemon Trainer Sarah's Avatar
    Site Editor

Senior Administrator

Trainer Name: Alice

Aster (16/16)
    [Bulbasaur, Male]
    Domino (5/5)
    [Rattata, Female]
    Marionette (7/7)
    [Shuppet, Female]
    Javelin (6/6)
    [Spearow, Male]
    Fervor (9/9)
    [Mankey, Female]
    Citrus (10/10)
    [Butterfree, Male]

Items: Pokeballs (x3), Potions (x2)

While Alice enjoyed the sun, she heard a commotion. She sat up and noticed a crowd of people gathered around a tree. She saw Rocky at the back of the group. Wondering what was going on, she headed over. Through the throng of people, she saw Max looking uncomfortable in the middle of the group. Alice was surprised to realise that their guide was really that famous. Alice felt some strange urge to help Max. She knew what it was like to feel uncomfortable in crowds, although generally the crowds weren't all staring at her. She knew he could probably get out of there himself, but maybe this was a good time to show Max that she, too, could be resourceful and helpful.

She covertly reached into her bag and pulled out Javelin's Pokeball, then released the Spearow.

He cawed, but Alice shushed him.

"Javelin, can you fly overhead, maybe swoop down a bit and scare the people away?" she said quietly.

Javelin shot into the air, obeying his trainer happily. He circled overhead a few times, cawing menacingly, and then dove down at one of the people. He was no where near hitting them, just enough to give them a fright. He then soared back into the air and repeated the exercise. Alice hung back a bit, monitoring the situation.
    GCEA