Page 29 of 204 FirstFirst ... 1927282930313979129 ... LastLast
    Certified Eeveelution Enthusiast Dragon Master Mike's Avatar
    GCEA Staff

Name: Rose Woods
    Team: Charmeleon (Ember)[M](16/16) Rattata (Faith)[F](5/5) Ralts (Lily)[F](5/5) Mankey (Courage)[M](17/17)
    Items: Pokeball X8 Potion X3

Rose followed along with the group. The way that the man at the entrance said that they were expecting them didn't sit well with her. Something didn't seem right. Her suspicion only increased when the doors closed behind them. "Amirah." Rose said quietly to her partner. The Chingling floated closer to her. "Are you noticing anything not right?" She asked quietly. Telipathically the psychic type sent a message simply stating "Negative." All of the messages Amirah sent were simple.

"Pretty creepy place, no?" Meg said looking at Rose.

"Uh. Yeah." Rose said, pausing for a second in between words. Her sensing didn't really give her an impression of the appearance of things, but she agreed anyway. Even without being able to tell by appearance, something didn't feel right. Rose had a good sense of hearing. When Alice began whispering to her, Rose noticed, but there was no way she could have made out what she was saying even if she was trying really hard to hear. She began to stay closer to Meghan though. She was feeling anxious. She didn't vocalize her fears though. She thought she was just being too paranoid. When the man walked out, Rose said nothing.

Trainer Name:

Max Dredd
    Pokemon:
    Slick(P:25/25)/ Lila (P:25/25)/ Spinner(25/25)/ Terrorsaur (25/25)/ Conduct (25/25)/ Shift (25/25)
    Partner Pokemon:

Upgrade (Points: 25/25)
    Egg:

and

Trainer Name:

Meghan Stratus
    Pokemon:
    Kaze (21/21) Gnaw (20/20) Sappy (25/25),......... Finnigan (23/23) , Silky (5/5), Pika (20/20)
    Partner Pokemon:

Midnight (P:19/19)
    Egg:

Items:
    Pokéball (x4), Potions (x10)

[B]GM Story Info
    Current Location: Pewter City
    Description: City surrounded by rocky paths and a Mt. Moon to the north east.
    Key Locations:
    Gym: Open
    Pokemart: Open
    Museum: Closed
    Route 3: Blocked off
    Pokemon Center: Open
    Time: 4:15PM
    Day: 2
    Month: May
    Season: Summer
    Weather: Breezy
    Current Team:
    Blue Team
    Meghan
    Alice
    Rocky
    Rose
    Dennis
    Tyler
    Brandon
    Nathan

The man leaned back. Taking out a comb to slick back his hair.
    "It is our pleasure to have you here. Not every group of trainers get the treatment that you all are getting right now. However my boss asked me to be on the look out for the group of Tournament Invitees."

Proud partner with @Pokemon Trainer Sarah

Spoiler:

Gible bite's Comic

GCEA Trainer Links based on title characters

....GCEA Diamond/Platnium/ Blizard Blue/Platnium 2/ Pokemon Prism.......

Trainer Name: Rocky
    Pokémon:

Fury (5/5) Speedy (20/20) Rusty (5/5) Kick-Puncher (10/10) Behemoth (19/19)
    Partner Pokémon:N/A
    Egg: N/A
    Items: Pokeballs(15), Premier ball(1), Potions (2), Belue berry(1), Leaf stone(1)
    [B]Current Game Points: 82
    [B]Trainers Affected:

Rocky sat back and smiled contentedly as the man said that he had been instructed by his boss to look out for the trainers. It was nice to be appreciated. This man, or at least his boss, must be fans of the tournament, Rocky reasoned. Then another thought struck him.

"With respect sir, You haven't told us exactly why you have invited us inside. I was expecting Mr Byron and the other gym leaders. If your boss is looking to sponsor someone for the tournament, he had better get in fast. I am unavailable as I have already accepted sponsorship for the tournament, as have several of the others." Rocky indicated the other trainers.

"I have to admit that I am unaware of the manager of the Kanto branch of Poketech. Who exactly is your boss?"

growing strong Pokemon Trainer Sarah's Avatar
    Site Editor

Senior Administrator

Trainer Name: Alice

Aster (20/20)
    [Bulbasaur, Male]
    ??? (29/29)
    [Tyrunt, Male]
    Marionette (7/7)
    [Shuppet, Female]
    Aria (23/23)
    Pidgeotto, Female]
    Paprika (7/7)
    [Pichu, Female]
    Citrus (15/15)
    [Butterfree, Male]

Items: Pokeballs (x13), Potions (x2), Everstone, Belue Berry, Dawn Stone, Premier Ball, Moon Ball

Alice sat back and let Rocky do the talking. He seemed at home in a fancy building like this. While he spoke, she looked around the room for any side doors or vents. The appearance of the Koffing had worried her and the smell was starting to make her feel nauseous.
    GCEA

Trainer Name:

Max Dredd
    Pokemon:
    Slick(P:25/25)/ Lila (P:25/25)/ Spinner(25/25)/ Terrorsaur (25/25)/ Conduct (25/25)/ Shift (25/25)
    Partner Pokemon:

Egg:

and

Trainer Name:

Meghan Stratus
    Pokemon:
    Kaze (21/21) Gnaw (20/20) Sappy (25/25),......... Finnigan (23/23) , Silky (5/5), Pika (20/20)
    Partner Pokemon:

Egg:

Items:

[B]GM Story Info
    Key Locations:
    Current Team:
    Blue Team
    Meghan
    Alice
    Rocky
    Rose
    Dennis
    Tyler
    Brandon
    Nathan

The man smiled.
    "I am sorry for the confusion..but we didn't invite you in to meet up with gym leaders. Mr. Sakaki, invited you in because he has taken an interest in your journey and wants to contribute to your success." The man waved over one of the grunts who brought out a silver plated box with a full set of state of the art Poketéch

Item Unlocked
    Item: Poketech

Description: Serves various functions. Most basic apps. ( Doesn't not include Berry Finder and Dowsing Machine.)
    Note: Those who are not present will get theirs from Meghan who will deliever them to Nathan and Brandon. Everyone else will need to claim one.

" Mr. Sakaki wanted you all to have these top of the line trainer devices to help out with your journey."

Meg looked at the watch.
    "Excuse me sir, I dont mean to sound rude but could you call back your poison type. Its making the room a little hazy and hard to breath." She paused.

" My Pops told me to never except something without knowning why I am getting it. I think your boss is really sweet but whats the catch?" Meg said.

The man called back Koffing and leaned forward.
    " Smart girl...well their is a slight catch. These machines were fitted with a special recording device. We are asking that you keep a video blog of your journey so that we may use the footage as part of a promotion for future youth trainer tournaments. This footage could help thousands of new trainers with understanding what a journey will be like.."

Spoiler:

Gible bite's Comic

Site Editor

Senior Administrator

Aster (20/20)
    [Bulbasaur, Male]
    ??? (29/29)
    [Tyrunt, Male]
    Marionette (7/7)
    [Shuppet, Female]
    Aria (23/23)
    Pidgeotto, Female]
    Paprika (7/7)
    [Pichu, Female]
    Citrus (15/15)
    [Butterfree, Male]

Items: Pokeballs (x13), Potions (x2), Everstone, Belue Berry, Dawn Stone, Premier Ball, Moon Ball

The man explained why he had invited them there, and Alice felt herself relax. This was nothing to do with Team Rocket after all. They were just going to receive a generous gift! Alice looked at the watches.They seemed to be the latest model.

Alice was relieved when Meg asked the man to return his Koffing. The air cleared up and Alice's head felt much clearer. Paprika relaxed once the Koffing was gone.

" My Pops told me to never except something without knowning why I am getting it. I think your boss is really sweet but whats the catch?" Meg said.

The man explained that the watches were capable of recording, and he wanted them to keep a video diary that the company could use in future promotions. Alice wasn't a huge fan of technology. She wasn't sure she really liked the idea of being recorded, but she knew it would be rude to refuse the generous offer. "Thank you very much," she smiled as she was handed a watch.

Item Claim
    Item Claiming: Poketech
    Cost: NA
    Supply: 1

Alice examined the small device. "Sorry, but I've never had a watch like this before," Alice said. "What can it do, besides record things?"
    GCEA

Trainer Name: Rocky
    Pokémon:

Fury (5/5) Speedy (20/20) Rusty (5/5) Kick-Puncher (10/10) Behemoth (19/19)
    Partner Pokémon:N/A
    Egg: N/A
    Items: Pokedex(1), Poketech(1), Pokeballs(15), Premier ball(1), Potions (2), Belue berry(1), Leaf stone(1),
    [B]Current Game Points: 82
    [B]Trainers Affected:

The man explained that he wanted the trainers to be part of a promotional video. "That is awesome!" he said, grabbing one of the devices and strapping it to his forearm. "Hey everyone, smile for the camera." Rocky pointed the camera at the other trainers and hit record.

Item Claim

He then found how to turn the camera around to face himself. Standing up he started narrating, "Hi world, My name is Rocky. Welcome to my video blog. Here we are at the Poketech headquarters in Pewter city where Mr. Sakaki has given me a brand new Poketech device to record my journey. Here are my travelling companions, and this is Mr. Sakaki's assistant who delivered the devices. Would you like to say anything, sir?" He kept the camera pointed Mr Sakaki's assistant.

Trainer Name:

Max Dredd
    Pokemon:
    Partner Pokemon:

Egg:

and

Trainer Name:

Meghan Stratus
    Pokemon:
    Partner Pokemon:

Egg:

Items:

[B]GM Story Info
    Key Locations:
    Current Team:
    Blue Team
    Meghan
    Alice
    Rocky
    Rose
    Dennis
    Tyler
    Brandon
    Nathan

Item Claim

Meg excepted the tech. She looked it over. Alice spoke up asking what the devices could do.

" The device has a ton of functions. They are also personalized Alice. One for each of your team members.
    The device includes, Notepad, Watch, Stop Watch, Day Care Center Pokemon Tracker. If you leave a pokemon at the Day Care center. You can check your pokemon happiness, you can check your PC info. It has a town map..youll have to play around with it. There are plenty of upgrades that we can add later on..one of them includes a app that tracks how much longer it will take for your egg to hatch." The man said responding to Alice.

Rocky called his attention. The man being a show boat spoke up.
    "Hi mom!" He laughed.

Spoiler:

Gible bite's Comic

Site Editor

Senior Administrator

Aster (20/20)
    [Bulbasaur, Male]
    ??? (29/29)
    [Tyrunt, Male]
    Marionette (7/7)
    [Shuppet, Female]
    Aria (23/23)
    Pidgeotto, Female]
    Paprika (7/7)
    [Pichu, Female]
    Citrus (15/15)
    [Butterfree, Male]

"Well that does sounds pretty useful," Alice said. She couldn't help but grin at Rocky's antics.

Meg and Rose had been pretty quiet. "What do you guys think?" she asked them.
    GCEA

Trainer Name:

Max Dredd
    Pokemon:
    Partner Pokemon:

Egg:

and

Trainer Name:

Meghan Stratus
    Pokemon:
    Partner Pokemon:

Egg:

Items:

[B]GM Story Info
    Key Locations:
    Current Team:
    Blue Team
    Meghan
    Alice
    Rocky
    Rose
    Dennis
    Tyler
    Brandon
    Nathan

Meg held up the watch and inspected it carefully.
    "Kind reminds me of back home." She said smiling at Alice.

"Personally, I prefer shooting balloons." She joked.

Meghans attention went to the video device.
    " Do we control the video..what I mean is what if we dont want to record something?" She asked.

The man responded.
    " You have complete control of the device only record what you like." The man paused

"Does anyone have a question before I leave??" He smiled
    Last edited by Rival Max; 04-20-2015 at 05:56 PM.

Spoiler:

Gible bite's Comic