Page 48 of 204 FirstFirst ... 3846474849505898148 ... LastLast
    Trainer Name:

Max Dredd
    Pokemon:
    Slick(P:25/25)/ Lila (P:25/25)/ Spinner(25/25)/ Terrorsaur (25/25)/ Conduct (25/25)/ chunk (65/65)
    Partner Pokemon:

Upgrade (Points: 25/25)
    Egg:

and

Trainer Name:

Meghan Stratus
    Pokemon:
    Kaze (23/23) Gnaw (0/20) Sappy (0/25),......... Finnigan (8/23) , Silky (24/25), Pika (0/20)
    Partner Pokemon:

Midnight (P:19/19)
    Egg:
    Bunnelby (P:9)(Steps Required to Hatch:11/18)
    [U]Items:
    [spoiler]
    --Pokeballs (x12)(-1 Pokeball for Ledyba)
    --Premier Ball (x0)
    --Potion (x4)
    --Belue Berry (Item Effect: User's level drops 5 points)
    -- Red Scarf (Item Effects: Raises 2 Levels)(Used on Charemeleon)
    [spoiler]

[B]GM Story Info6
    Current Location: Route 4
    Description: Route 4 connects the trail leading from the base of Mt. Moon back down to the main road. The Mt.Moon formation can still be seen on both the left and the right of the trainers.
    Key Locations:
    Time: 8:45PM
    Day: 2
    Month: May
    Season: Summer
    Weather: Breezy
    Current Team:
    Blue Team
    Meghan
    Alice
    Rocky
    Rose
    Dennis
    Tyler
    Brandon
    Nathan

Max checked over the trainers first. Before consulting with Upgrade.
    "Find us the best route." He said

The bright light from Upgrade could be seen from all around. After scanning the route and estimated time Max looked at the others.
    "Will move further down the path and find a place to camp okay. It looks there is an alternitve path through Mt. Moon. Will use it in the morning to see if we can't connect back with Route 3 and Pewter or find a way to get in communication. Brock should know whats been going on in his territory and will need to get that Amber back asap." Max said giving the trainers time to take a break before moving on. He walked over to Rose trying to ease her stress.
    "Hopefully not, but you did well in their. You pokemon psychic connection with you seems to have grown. I bet that makes it a little easier to know whats around you." Max had known from the moment they met Rose couldn't see. He had been fascinated with this kind of connection but didnt want to press the sensitive issue.

Meghan walked over to Max giving him a slight punch in the arm.
    "Took you long enough..." She smiled playfully. Walking over to check on Rose.

As the group started walking she tried to strike up a conversation.
    "We ran into wild bulbasaur in that cave." She smiled exhausted.
    "Anything cool happen on your end?" She asked talking to Rose

Max meanwhile took the lead. He walked a lone at first. His eyes scanning through different battle stats.
    " Any idea the damage caused to the Mt.Moon.." He asked upset that it turned out so poor.

Porygon took a moment.
    "Early projections show a very minimal injuries based on the pre warnings the pokemon had to get free. My scanner is picking up an influx of new pokemon to the surrounding areas. Pokemon not nomrally found in those areas that are taking shelter from Mt. Moon. This is only an early assumption however. I imagine a full investigation will begin tomorrow. When it does we may to have to answer some questions.

Side Story information just if your curious about Butch and Cassidy. Maturity warning!! this is dark!
    Spoiler:

The explosion went off blocking off any chance of light in the cave. Butch, Cassidy and the sole grunt woke up in a hollow chamber. The dazed trainers had been down there for what seemed like 5 hours at this point. Butch stood up annoyed.
    "Well that hardly went as planned." He growled fixing his hair.

Cassidy kicked the ground.
    "We were supposed to be prepared for him...we knew he would be coming to stop us from getting to this." She growled.

The grunt pulled out a flashlight looking around the chamber. To his surprise it was empty. Anything that was in here had already been removed.
    "Uhhh..." He said confused.
    "Bosses didnt you say there were rare pokemon down here?"

Butch pulled out his flash light scanning the area..
    "Where the hell are they!"

Cassidy grabbed the grunts flashlight shoving him out of the way. She frantically searched the chamber.
    "I dont understand...we were given this location and the reading on the scanner suggested this was the spot."

Butch groaned...his voice trembling with fear..
    "How are going to explain this...the mission alone cost more than he wanted."

"He...the boss you mean.." The grunt said in fear.

Cassidy sighed.
    "He will just have to except what we tell him.." She said defensively.

In the distance a light flashed a small red one that caught their attention.
    "I dont think, thats how this works.." The red light from a cigarette flashed.

The voice was unmistable and butch turned the light towards the voice.

"Before you ask...I have known exactly where you are the whole time. I cleared this tunnel out months ago. You were used a simple decoy to collect information on the league champ and it worked perfectly. We now know more about Max's A.I and its capabilities then we have ever known. However you failed to bring me what I wanted."

Butch stepped forward
    " We...we couldnt have been prepared for that!" He paused

"Yes, yes...you expect to much." Cassidy said

The grunt just kept his head down.
    "..sss...sorry boss.." He said bowing on his knees.

Geovanni walked out of the shadows closer to the others. He put his hand on the shoulder of the grunt bowing.
    "It will be okay. There will be another day to prove your strength."

"As for you two..you were hired as independent contractors. You were given a lot of resources including a rare onix. I can get over you not stopping the kids, they were with him.." He growled

"However...I will not tolerate employees taking down my profit margin. We have investors who except their money returned to them." He paused pulling out a gun. He fixed the sliencer.

"Your contracts are expired...as of now."

In the dark two bright flashes lit up the cave then the sound of two people falling to the ground. The grunt eyes looked at the ground...
    "Si...sir...please..." He said bowing even lower.
    " This wont..happen again..." He said shaking

"I know.." Geo said patting his back.
    The last flash could be seen in the darkness. Then all was silent.

Proud partner with @Pokemon Trainer Sarah

Spoiler:

Gible bite's Comic

GCEA Trainer Links based on title characters

....GCEA Diamond/Platnium/ Blizard Blue/Platnium 2/ Pokemon Prism.......

growing strong Pokemon Trainer Sarah's Avatar
    Site Editor

Senior Administrator

Trainer Name: Alice

Aster (0/25)
    [Ivysaur, Male]
    ??? (12/24)
    [Tyrunt, Male]
    Marionette (0/17)
    [Shuppet, Female]
    Finn (2/21)
    [Nidorino, Male]
    Paprika (0/25)
    [Pichu, Female]
    Aria (0/25)
    [Pidgeotto, Female]

Egg: (P9;8/18)
    Items: Pokeballs (x11), Potions (x2), Everstone, Dawn Stone, Premier Ball, Shuca Berry

Alice nodded when Rose mentioned the Pokemon Center. Her Pokemon had been mostly knocked out and she felt Aster's absence deeply. Alice bent down and gave Finn a hearty rub behind the ears. "You did so well," she praised him. "I wouldn't have made it out of there without you."

"Nini!" Finn replied. His voice was a little deeper, but otherwise his affectionate spirit seemed unchanged.

"Does anyone know how to use the map function on the Poketech? It should show us where the nearest Pokemon center is." Rocky asked.

Alice tapped the watch on her wrist. So far it had been useless. She had no idea how to do anything with it. She wished she had asked for a manual when they received it.

"Will move further down the path and find a place to camp okay. It looks there is an alternitve path through Mt. Moon. Will use it in the morning to see if we can't connect back with Route 3 and Pewter or find a way to get in communication." Max started.

Alice frowned, wrapped up the amber back in her jacket and replaced it into her bag. Max hadn't asked for it back, so she assumed she was now responsible for its care. She began to feel a little chilly without her jacket, but the amber's safety was more important. She was grateful for the warm summer night.

Alice walked with the others, listening to Meg and Rose's conversation but too tired to join in.
    GCEA

Trainer Name: Rocky
    Pokémon:

Fury (0/16) Speedy (0/20) Rusty (1/25) Kick-Puncher (0/10) Behemoth (0/19) Professor (0/16)
    Partner Pokémon:N/A
    Egg: N/A
    Items: Pokedex(1), Poketech(1), Pokeballs(12), Premier ball(1), Potions (2), Belue berry(1), Leaf stone(1), Moon Stone(1), Zinc(5-3 =2)
    Current Game Points: 134
    Trainers Affected:

Rocky walked along with the others, hoping that camp wasn't too far. It had been a long day and he was tired. With the adrenline wearing off he started to yawn.

He wanted get out his bedroll and see if it really was as good as advertised. Light-weight, self heating and air cushioned, it had been a gift from his parents before starting this adventure.

Rusty was heavy, but there was no way Rocky was going to make her walk, or return her to her ball. Having her snuggle in under his arm made the night seem warmer.

"I think tomorrow we should do something fun to celebrate defeating Team Rocket." He said looking at the others. "But right now I just want to sleep. How much further til we camp?"

World-class Child Molester EmpireCrusher203's Avatar
    I feel bad for that grunt who got shot. Poor kid was defenseless.

Trainer Name: Nathan
    Pokemon:
    Leafy the Ivysaur
    [M][0/16][FAINTED]
    Chu the Pichu
    [F][5/10]
    Shich the Combusken
    [M][18/20]
    Pointer the Nidoran
    [M][8/8]
    Matt the Mankey
    [M][9/9]
    Items: 16x Pokeball, 5x Great Ball, Paralyze Heal, 2x Shiny Charm, Sketchpad, Journal, Pokedex, Poketech, Moon Stone, Adventure stuff :P

Nathan finally made it to the exit with Shich following behind. He looked up the map on his Poketech, saying that he was on route 4 now; Cerulean City is straight ahead. Other members were still behind while Max and a few others led the way. "I wonder what happened to the rest of Team Rocket?" said Nathan to Shich. "Combusken," responded Shich, shrugging his shoulders.

Come on Reggie, give us Mother 3!
    Mawile @ 315
    URPG STATS | PRISM STATS |
    Please come and stop by my Trading Post! EmpireCrusher's Trading Post

Trainer Name: Brandon

Pokemon:

Skipper - [6/16]

Mudkip - [6/6]

Pidgey - [8/8]/[?/8]

Manky - [0/20]

Caterpie - [0/5]

Nidoran - [0/8]
    Items: Pokeball x6, Potions x1

The idea of heading to the pokemon center sounded great to Brandon, even better to Skipper (who Brandon had let out of his pokeball again) who at the suggestion, gave a cheerful but tired "CHARR!". Brandon had also let out Marstomp, he was not exhausted or tired in the least, heck he even jumped around playfully, Brandon himself felt a little tired and a little thirsty, he took out a bottle of water and took a long sip. He took out a granola bar as well and munched it down quickly. He then re packed up his stuff and began to head out with the group towards their camp site, Brandon every so often offered Skipper to rest in pokeball pointing to the Charmeleon's pokeball but the charmeleon always refused, what a tough pokemon he was, as tired and exhuasted as he was, he still refused to leave his trainer's side, especially not while the majority of his team was knocked out.

They kept walking along quietly, until Brandon noticed Rose walking slowly at the back of the group talking with meg and others, he wanted to have a chance to converse with Rose, he thought Rose was a very tough, smart trainer who was very careful and cautious, Brandon was kinda of the opposite, reckless at times, very quick tempered at times as well, Rose was someone who seemed calm in all sitautions, he liked that about her. Brandon slowed down and soon was alongside Rose and Meg, he waited for a break in the conversation then said "Excuse me, pardon me for interputing, Rose you battled well back there Rose, I could not have done better myself..." Brandon paused and sighed "I can be reckless at times, I know that, although I am smart as well, sometimes I jump the gun without thinking, you Rose are almost always calm and cautionous, something I should be doing better, but I have less self control at times, often in tough sitautions, you have all that self control, something I respect alot about you Rose, you will be a great trainer one day, if not already, if you ever need anything or someone to talk to, just let me know, I will do what I can." then Brandon was silent, he still hung back with Rose though, just walking silently and enjoying the scenery they past.
    Last edited by brandon_g; 05-10-2015 at 12:29 PM.
    The all new and improved Broadcasting Duo is here! We have a new banner, a new look and still more great improvements to come! What are you waiting for? Come on over and check us out! We promise, you won't be disappointed!
    www.broadcastingduo.com

__________________________________________________ ________________________
    GCEA Stats:
    Decimation Blue
    Galactic Diamond

Certified Eeveelution Enthusiast Dragon Master Mike's Avatar
    GCEA Staff

Name: Rose Woods
    Team: Charmeleon (Ember)[M](0/16) Rattata (Faith)[F](0/5) Kirlia (Lily)[F](20/20) Mankey (Courage)[M](2/17) Nidoran [M] (8/8) Zubat (0/9)
    Items: Pokeball X6 Potion X2 Moon Stone X1
    Partner: Chingling 20/20 (Amirah)

"Thank you." Rose said to Max's words of encouragement. She began to push aside the depressing thoughts that were beginning to fill her mind. Meghan asked if anything cool had happened. "Well... After we escaped the trap thanks to some Paras leading us through a hidden tunnel..." Rose began, continuing to explain everything that had happened with the Slowking, excluding the things that it had told exclusively to her. At the end of her story, Brandon came over and began to compliment her.

"Th-Thank you." She said shyly. Rose was completely taken by surprise by everything Brandon was saying. "Is that what it seems like?" Rose questioned at Brandon's mention of Rose always being calm. If he knew how she felt, he would know that she wasn't really that calm. If she seemed cautious, it was just because she was too afraid to not be. "You're overestimating me." She added at the end.

Trainer Name:

Max Dredd
    Pokemon:
    Slick(P:25/25)/ Lila (P:25/25)/ Spinner(25/25)/ Terrorsaur (25/25)/ Conduct (25/25)/ chunk (65/65)
    Partner Pokemon:

Egg:

and

Trainer Name:

Meghan Stratus
    Pokemon:
    Kaze (23/23) Gnaw (0/20) Sappy (0/25),......... Finnigan (8/23) , Silky (24/25), Pika (0/20)
    Partner Pokemon:

Egg:
    Bunnelby (P:9)(Steps Required to Hatch:12/18)
    [U]Items:
    [spoiler]
    --Pokeballs (x12)(-1 Pokeball for Ledyba)
    --Premier Ball (x0)
    --Potion (x2)
    -- Red Scarf (Item Effects: Raises 2 Levels)(Used on Charemeleon)
    [spoiler]

[B]GM Story Info6
    Description: Route 4 connects the trail leading from the base of Mt. Moon back down to the main road. The Mt.Moon formation can still be seen on both the left and the right of the trainers.
    Key Locations:
    Time: 9:20 PM
    Current Team:
    Blue Team
    Meghan
    Alice
    Rocky
    Rose
    Dennis
    Tyler
    Brandon
    Nathan

It was a beautiful night as the team walked along the path they noticed pokemon all over the place.

Wild Pokemon Appears (If you already caught one please allow someone who hasnt the chance to. If there are some left over then and only then can you battle them.)

Zubat (P:9)(Type:Poison/Flying)

Paras (P:9)(Type:Grass/Poison)

Spinarak (P:11)(Type:Bug/Poison)

Last edited by Rival Max; 05-10-2015 at 04:45 AM.

Spoiler:

Gible bite's Comic

growing strong Pokemon Trainer Sarah's Avatar
    Site Editor

Senior Administrator

Trainer Name: Alice

Aster (0/25)
    [Ivysaur, Male]
    ??? (12/24)
    [Tyrunt, Male]
    Marionette (0/17)
    [Shuppet, Female]
    Finn (2/21)
    [Nidorino, Male]
    Paprika (0/25)
    [Pichu, Female]
    Aria (0/25)
    [Pidgeotto, Female]

Egg: (P9;9/18)
    Items: Pokeballs (x10), Potions (x2), Everstone, Dawn Stone, Premier Ball, Shuca Berry

Alice was enjoying the walk, despite being tired. Being out in the fresh air was always nice, especially on warm summer nights when the stars were out.

Alice smiled as she overheard Brandon and Rose talking. It was very sweet.

Suddenly there was a shuffling sound. Alice could just make out shapes moving in the dark. It seemed to be a group of Pokemon escaping from Mt Moon.

"Nini?" Finn asked.

"Alright, Finn," Alice smiled. "If you're up for it, lets try and catch that Paras!"

Finn ran in, knocking one of the Paras away from the group with his horn. The bug clicked its fangs, its large eyes gleaming in the light.

"Finn! Poison Fang!"

Finn jumped above the Paras and landed behind it, sinking his fangs into the bug. The Paras stabbed at him weakly, before Finn knocked it out with a Double Kick. Alice threw an empty Pokeball.

Pokémon using: Nidorino
    Pokémon trying to catch: Paras
    Point Requirement: 9
    Item Being Used/Quantity: Pokeball x1
    Item Effects: NA
    Points On Hand: 44
    Points After: 35
    GCEA

Trainer Name:

Max Dredd
    Pokemon:
    Partner Pokemon:

Egg:

and

Trainer Name:

Meghan Stratus
    Pokemon:
    Kaze (21/21) Gnaw (0/20) Sappy (0/25),......... Finnigan (8/23) , Silky (24/25), Pika (0/20)
    Partner Pokemon:

Egg:
    Bunnelby (P:9)(Steps Required to Hatch:13/18)
    [U]Items:
    [spoiler]
    --Pokeballs (x10)(-2 Pokeball for Zubat, )
    --Premier Ball (x0)
    --Potion (x2)
    -- Red Scarf (Item Effects: Raises 2 Levels)(Dont have yet)
    [spoiler]

[B]GM Story Info6
    Key Locations:
    Time: 9:35 PM
    Current Team:
    Blue Team
    Meghan
    Alice
    Rocky
    Rose
    Dennis
    Tyler
    Brandon
    Nathan

Meghan looked at Rose with a bit of confusion.
    "An Ice room with a talking Slowking...thats amazing.."She said to Rose before Brandon joined them. Meg broke away from the two when the pokemon appeared.

Pokémon using: Pidgeotto
    Pokémon trying to catch: Zubat
    Points On Hand: 163
    Points After: 152

Pokémon using: Pidgeotto
    Pokémon trying to catch: Paras
    Points On Hand: 174
    Points After: 163

After catching two of them she moved over to catch up with Alice.
    "The pokemon seem to be doing fine..at least thats good.." She smiled
    "To bad the rocket grunts got away."

Spoiler:

Gible bite's Comic

Trainer Name: Rocky
    Pokémon:

Fury (0/16) Speedy (0/20) Rusty (1/25) Kick-Puncher (0/10) Behemoth (0/19) Professor (0/16)
    Partner Pokémon:N/A
    Egg: N/A
    Items: Pokedex(1), Poketech(1), Pokeballs(12), Premier ball(1), Potions (2), Belue berry(1), Leaf stone(1), Moon Stone(1), Zinc(2)
    Current Game Points: 135
    Trainers Affected:
    The sound of Zubats perked Rusty up. As tired as she was, she loved playing with Zubats. She looked up from Rocky's arms and asked "Aron, Ron ron?"

Rocky laughed at her. "If they come close enough you can play with them, otherwise let the other trainers catch them if they like." Rusty nodded and rested contentedly in her trainer's arms.

The Paras and Spinaraks didn't interest him much either. He already knew what Bug/Poison type he wanted. If a Beedrill could put him in hospital, then it could definitely battle on his team. Beedrill had been surprisingly absent since the attack in the forest, but he kept his Pokeballs ready for one to show up.

"Good catch, Alice." He called out as she caught a wild Paras. "You too, Meg." he said as she caught two of the Pokemon.