Shich the Combusken
    [M][11/20]
    Pointer the Nidoran
    [M][8/8]
    Matt the Mankey
    [M][9/9]
    Webster the Spinarak
    [M][11/11][FAINTED] *Approval Pending*
    Items: 15x Pokeball, 5x Great Ball, Paralyze Heal, 2x Shiny Charm, Sketchpad, Journal, Pokedex, Poketech, Moon Stone, Everstone, Adventure stuff :P
    Egg: Weedle Egg (2/10) (+1)

Chu sent herself out and began to play tag with one of the Cleffa. "Cleffa!" said the Cleffa running away from Chu. "Pichu chu!" responded Pichu. The two practically became friends. When the team began to move on, Nathan said, "Chu, we have to get going." "Chu," said the Pichu unwillingly. "Hey, Cleffa! How about you join Chu and us on our jounrey," said Nathan. "Cleffa!" said the lightened Cleffa. "How about we call you Clair. Clair the Cleffa!" said Nathan. "cleffa greed the Cleffa. Nathan grabbed one of his Pokeballs. and threw it at the Cleffa.

Capture Form
    Pokémon trying to catch: Cleffa
    Point Requirement: 9
    Item Being Used/Quantity: 1x Great Ball
    Item Effects: Takes away 5 points from Pokemon's cost
    Points On Hand: 9
    Points After: 5
    Trainer Card: In signature

The Great Ball instantly popped with stars and a ping was heard from Nathan's Pokedex. The Great Ball vanished from sight. "It must have been sent to the PC. Looks like you have to wait to meet your friend Chu," said Nathan. Chu was okay with waiting and was sent back in her Pokeball. Leafy and Shich laid around resting and got up when Nathan moved on. Brandon had said something about the Pewter City Police Department contacting the Cerulean City Police Department.

"Well, logically, they would because technically we're all fugitives of the law. Our story have hit international news by now. Who knows? Maybe the have our names and identification on the back of milk cartons," responded Nathan.
    Last edited by EmpireCrusher203; 06-09-2015 at 06:02 PM.

growing strong Pokemon Trainer Sarah's Avatar
    Site Editor

Senior Administrator

Trainer Name: Alice

Aster (25/25)
    [Ivysaur, Male]
    ??? (24/24)
    [Tyrunt, Male]
    Marionette (17/17)
    [Shuppet, Female]
    Finn (21/21)
    [Nidorino, Male]
    Paprika (25/25)
    [Pichu, Female]
    Aria (25/25)
    [Pidgeotto, Female]

Egg: (P20;28/40)
    Items: Pokeballs (x7), Potions (x2), Everstone, Dawn Stone, Premier Ball, Shuca Berry, Lemonade

Alice was relieved when she saw the sign which meant they were nearing Cerulean. She was getting tired of walking. Paprika chattered happily on her shoulder, whie Aster walked beside her.

"You don't think the pewter police department communicates with the Cerulan police department do you?" Brandon asked.

"Well, logically, they would because technically we're all fugitives of the law. Our story have hit international news by now. Who knows? Maybe the have our names and identification on the back of milk cartons," responded Nathan.

Alice agreed with Nathan. "If it's really such a big deal that the gym leaders are involved, we have to assume that everyone knows about it. Hence the change of clothes." She looked at Brandon who hadn't changed. "Hopefully no one will recognise you, but it might be best if we don't hang around in a big group in the city and also if we're not seen coming from this direction. What do you think Meg?"
    GCEA

Trainer Name: 'Ace Trainer' Rocky
    badges: Boulder badge.
    Pokémon:

Fury (16/16) Speedy (22/22) Rusty (25/25) Pinchy (24/24) Behemoth (19/19) Professor (21/21)
    Partner Pokémon:N/A
    Egg: Bunneary: (2/40)
    Items: Pokedex(1), Poketech(1), Pokeballs(11), Premier ball(1), Great ball (1),Potions 5pts(2), Belue berry(1-Professor), Leaf stone(1), Zinc(3), Blue Scarf (1-speedy), everstone(1), Lemonade 15pts(1)
    Current Game Points: 144
    Trainers Affected:

"I don't think I'll be recognised in this get-up", Rocky said. "I look like a common person, instead of the rich influential person I really am. It's quite a change. I would fit in with... well any of you really. Perhaps splitting up is a good idea. If they are looking for all of us, even these costume changes might not be enough."

"They might know our Pokemon as well. I'll have to keep Rusty and Behemoth away when we are public places. They are very recognizable."

"I guess it's time to move on though." Rocky started to walk down the path with his Pokemon.

The Cleffa that Speedy had been playing with started to follow them.

"Hello, Cleffa. Did you want to come with us?" Rocky asked.

"Cleff, Cleff, Cleffa" said the Cleffa excitedly.

"OK then jump into the ball and become part of the party", Rocky said throwing a Pokeball to the Cleffa.

Capture Form
    Pokémon trying to catch: Cleffa
    Item Being Used/Quantity: 1x Pokeball
    Item Effects: Captures a Cleffa
    Points On Hand: 144
    Points After: 135
    Trainer Card: In signature

With Cleffa following along with his other Pokemon, Rocky joined the others on the road to Cerulean.

Trainer Name:

Meghan Stratus
    Pokemon:
    Kaze (23/23), Thumper (9/9) Sappy (25/25), Twitch (9/9), Furry (7/7), Pika (20/20)
    [U]Partner Pokemon:

Midnight (P:19/19)
    Egg:Pokémon Pokémon Egg Totodile (Points:5)(8/10 To Hatch)
    [U]Items:
    [spoiler]
    --Pokeballs (x8)(-1 Pokeball on Cleffa )
    --Premier Ball (x0)
    --Potion (x2)
    --Belue Berry (Item Effect: User's level drops 5 points)
    -- Red Scarf (Item Effects: Raises 2 Levels)(Dont have yet)
    -- Great Ball (x5)
    --- Zinc (X5)
    --- Moon Stone (x1)
    ----Everstone (x1)
    ----Red Scarf (On Kaze)
    ---- Lemondate (x1) (heals 15 Points)

[spoiler]

[B]GM Story Info6
    Current Location: Route 4
    Description: The Route that connects Mt. Moon with Cerulean City. Its flat paved path surrounded by open fields and secret paths where trainers hang out.
    Key Locations: N/A
    Time: 2: PM
    Day: 3
    Month: May
    Season: Summer
    Weather: Breezy
    Current Team:
    Blue Team
    Meghan
    Alice
    Rocky
    Rose
    Dennis
    Tyler
    Brandon
    Nathan

"I dont think we are wanted in that way...I would imagine they would want to question us but Im not sure they have anything on us." She said hoping that with the change of clothes they would just blend in.

As they continued down route they heard the sound of struggling. Meghan picked up the pace following the sound hoping it wasnt Team Rocket.. As they got closer they found men fighting but it seemed like a tough training session.

"Not bad boys..." The man said bowing letting his training partners get back up.

" Rest up and we will continue." The man said whipping his head off.
    Last edited by Rival Max; 05-28-2015 at 01:00 PM.

Proud partner with @Pokemon Trainer Sarah

Spoiler:

Gible bite's Comic

GCEA Trainer Links based on title characters

....GCEA Diamond/Platnium/ Blizard Blue/Platnium 2/ Pokemon Prism.......

Trainer Name: Brandon

Pokemon:

Skipper - [16/16]

Marshtomp - [16/16]

Pidgey - [8/8]

Manky - [20//20]

Caterpie - [5/5]

Nidoran - [8/8]
    Items: Pokeball x6, Potions x1, Lemonade ×1, Weedle egg (3/10 posts) ×1

Brandon groaned when everyone spoke about the curlean police knowing about them. He sighed sadly saying "Look, I have a set of spare clothee 8n my, they are slightly different shade of blue and the shirt has a few stains on it, won't look too the same" he then ran his hands through hair once more, messing it up massively "If anyone asks, I am not Brandon I am Brian".

Then Meghan spoke up about the questioning and how they should move on. Brandon took his pokemon' pokeballs and 1 by 1 called them back, when he got to skipper, the charmeleon gave him gave him a questioning look. Brandon sighed and explained "Your a little too recoginizable, they know I have a Charmeleon, don't worry buddy, I will let you out as soon as possible, if I get attacked, my promise still stands" then he hit the button and the Charmeleon disappeared inside his ball. Then he followed the group until they came upon a couple of fighters practicing, while Brandon wanted to say something, he decided not too, he still wanted to stay low profile as much as possible. He waited to see what would happen.
    The all new and improved Broadcasting Duo is here! We have a new banner, a new look and still more great improvements to come! What are you waiting for? Come on over and check us out! We promise, you won't be disappointed!
    www.broadcastingduo.com

__________________________________________________ ________________________
    GCEA Stats:
    Decimation Blue
    Galactic Diamond

Certified Eeveelution Enthusiast Dragon Master Mike's Avatar
    GCEA Staff

Name: Rose Woods
    Team: Charmeleon (Ember)[M](16/16) Rattata (Faith)[F](5/5) Kirlia (Lily)[F](20/20) Mankey (Courage)[M](17/17) Nidoran [M] (8/8) Zubat (9/9)
    Items: Pokeball X6 Potion X2 Moon Stone X1 Green Scarf X1 Lemonade X1 Great Ball X1 Everstone X1
    Badges: Boulder
    Partner: Chingling 20/20 (Amirah)

Gible Egg (1/30)

Rose called out Faith to play with the Cleffa. When they were finished, the Cleffa didn't seem to want to leave. Rose originally didn't want to catch one, as she felt that she needed to focus her training on the 6 Pokemon she already had, but the Cleffa seemed so adamant about staying. She felt bad to tell it no. She took an empty Pokeball out of her back. "You want to come with me?" She asked it, kneeling down.

"Cleffa!" The excited Pokemon shouted in a tone that made Rose take it as a yes. Rose tapped the Pokeball to the fairy type's forehead.

Pokémon trying to catch: Celffa
    Item Being Used/Quantity: Pokeball X1
    Item Effects: N/A
    Points On Hand: 32
    Points After: 23

Moving on, Rose was startled by the men fighting. It seemed their punches and kicks were very hard and fast. Nervous, she stayed close to Meghan. She didn't think they were dangerous, but couldn't help feeling a bit anxious around the fighting. Brandon mentioned that his name would be Brian if anyone asked. "I... Don't think they know our names." She said.

growing strong Pokemon Trainer Sarah's Avatar
    Site Editor

Senior Administrator

Trainer Name: Alice

Aster (25/25)
    [Ivysaur, Male]
    ??? (24/24)
    [Tyrunt, Male]
    Marionette (17/17)
    [Shuppet, Female]
    Finn (21/21)
    [Nidorino, Male]
    Paprika (25/25)
    [Pichu, Female]
    Aria (25/25)
    [Pidgeotto, Female]

Egg: (P20;29/40)
    Items: Pokeballs (x7), Potions (x2), Everstone, Dawn Stone, Premier Ball, Shuca Berry, Lemonade

Alice was relieved to see that the noises were just some guys practicing karate. Alice smiled at them, trying to appear friendly. "Nice day for a training session," she said.
    GCEA

Trainer Name:

Meghan Stratus
    Pokemon:
    Kaze (23/23), Thumper (9/9) Sappy (25/25), Twitch (9/9), Furry (7/7), Pika (20/20)
    [U]Partner Pokemon:

Egg:Pokémon Pokémon Egg Totodile (Points:5)(9/10 To Hatch)
    [U]Items:
    [spoiler]
    --Premier Ball (x0)
    --Potion (x2)
    -- Great Ball (x5)
    --- Zinc (X5)
    --- Moon Stone (x1)
    ----Everstone (x1)
    ----Red Scarf (On Kaze)

[spoiler]

[B]GM Story Info6
    Description: The Route that connects Mt. Moon with Cerulean City. Its flat paved path surrounded by open fields and secret paths where trainers hang out.
    Current Team:
    Blue Team
    Meghan
    Alice
    Rocky
    Rose
    Dennis
    Tyler
    Brandon
    Nathan

The man took a second and bowed.
    " A young group of energetic trainers is always nice to run across hear on such a beautiful afternoon."

"Have you come all this way to train with me? The great Karate Master Nimo?"

Spoiler:

Gible bite's Comic

Trainer Name: 'Ace Trainer' Rocky
    badges: Boulder badge.
    Pokémon:

Fury (16/16) Speedy (22/22) Rusty (25/25) Pinchy (24/24) Behemoth (19/19) Professor (21/21)
    Partner Pokémon:N/A
    Egg: Bunneary: (2/40)
    Items: Pokedex(1), Poketech(1), Pokeballs(11), Premier ball(1), Great ball (1),Potions 5pts(2), Belue berry(1-Professor), Leaf stone(1), Zinc(3), Blue Scarf (1-speedy), everstone(1), Lemonade 15pts(1)
    Current Game Points: 99
    Trainers Affected:

"Hey, nice moves!" Rocky commented watching the fighting experts go through their excercises.

"I would love to learn some Karate, Master Nimo. My style of combat has always been more brute force than precision."
    Last edited by Brettles; 05-29-2015 at 01:22 AM. Reason: Just read post above....

Trainer Name:

Meghan Stratus
    Pokemon:
    [U]Partner Pokemon:

Egg:Pokémon Pokémon Egg Totodile (Points:5)(9/10 To Hatch)
    [U]Items:
    [spoiler]
    --Premier Ball (x0)
    --Potion (x2)
    -- Great Ball (x5)
    --- Zinc (X5)
    --- Moon Stone (x1)
    ----Everstone (x1)
    ----Red Scarf (On Kaze)

[spoiler]

[B]GM Story Info6
    Current Team:
    Blue Team
    Meghan
    Alice
    Rocky
    Rose
    Dennis
    Tyler
    Brandon
    Nathan

The man smiled stepping forward. The 6'4 man had blondish brown hair. He wore torn sleeves and been keen to fighting. The man stepped up. The team could tell this guy was mid 20s but had been through some tough battles. As he stepped forward it was clear that he was bigger than Rocky and was built more.
    "I like your moxy young man and you seem like you would be a good battle however gym leaders arent nomrally allowed to fight.Trainers.." He smiled

"However I can teach your pokemon a powerful move."

Once Swampert was out. The man called it over.
    "Grunt..lets show these guys what you got."

Grunt smiled he powered up and took a step away from the trainers to display the move.

The bulky swampert took a powerful swing breaking up the dirt.

The man smiled.
    "Good job Grunt..soldier.." he pulled out the next pokeball.

Lopunny smiled at the trainers.

The leader than held up his hand and pressed the keystone triggering the mega evolution. After the evolution he called out.
    "Lets show them a powerful Mega Kick" The man said in a commanding way.

Spoiler:

Gible bite's Comic