Page 76 of 204 FirstFirst ... 2666747576777886126176 ... LastLast

Trainer Name: 'Ace Trainer' Rocky
    badges: Boulder badge.
    Pokémon:

Ekans (11/11) Speedy (0/22) Rusty (0/25) Pinchy (0/24) Igglybuff (8/8) zubat (9/9)
    Partner Pokémon:N/A
    Egg: Bunneary: (13/40)
    Items: Pokedex(1), Poketech(1), Pokeballs(10), Premier ball(1), Great ball (1),Potions 5pts(2), Belue berry(1-Professor), Leaf stone(1), Zinc(3), Blue Scarf (1-speedy), everstone(1), Lemonade 15pts(1)
    Current Game Points: 115
    Trainers Affected:

Rocky headed outside to train with Rose. He noticed Brandon talking to a local trying to suss out local opinions on the Rockets. Rocky nodded at him, letting him know that he thought that this was a good idea.

He called out his new Pokemon to see which of them would be able to bolster his team in the water gym.

Igglybuff came out and started running around playing and chasing random things blowing in the wind. It was not very helpful at all. Rocky called in back to it's ball. Zubat came out and tried to viciously attack everything it saw. Rocky quickly pulled it back also. That only left the Ekans.

Rocky called Ekans out and the purple serpent looked around and then quickly slithered under the shade of some nearby bins. It lay still in the shadows, it's eyes darting back and forth looking prey. "Looks like a I have a natural hunter here. Come on Ekans lets see how hard you can hit. Rocky picked up a bin lid and held it like a shield. OK Ekans i want you to hit the bin lid as hard as..."

*Bang* the Ekans hit hard and fast before Rocky was ready, knocking him backwards. Ekans was back in its shadow, but with a big grin on its face now.

"Nice hit, Ekans. Lets try that again, now that I am ..." *Bang* The Ekans struck again, but this time Rocky was ready and absorbed the force of the blow.

"Nice work, Sniper! I think that will be you name. I seems to suit..." *Bang* Ekans hit the bin lid again.

Rocky kept training with Sniper, watching the Ekans' confidence and force grow until he saw what he was after. The Ekans started to glow and slowly transformed into a beautiful Arbok.

Pokémon You're Evolving: Sniper the Ekans
    Pokémon it Evolves Into: Arbok
    Evolution Point Requirement: 22
    Points On-Hand: 115
    Points After Evolution: 93

"Nice work Sniper. I think you will fit into my water team quite well." Rocky said

Name: Marcela Nightshade
    Team: [Squirtle]Archie-[M]-16/16 [Mareep]Lyra-[F]-16/16 [Paras]Sporez-[M]-14/14
    Items: Pokeball(x9),Premier Ball(x1),Potions(x2),Moonstone
    Current Points:101

As Marcela saw Meghan approaching, she turned to look up at her as she heard her ask "Since they hatched are you going to be bringing the babies to the daycare centre here? It's probably the safest thing to do. I'm sure they can transfer them wherever you are going"

"...Yes I think.. that'll be best.." she replied not bothering to hide her sadness but feeling a bit better with having someone to talk to. "And you're right.. they probably will be able to transfer them over to Lavender Town for me if I ask them nicely" she sighed. "Although.. I guess I still sort of worry for them. I'm not fond of leaving my baby pokemon with some strangers but.. if it'll have them be less at risk and have me less worried, I'm willing to make this choice as I feel that it's also the best option we have right now" she said, smiling a little more when she saw her Paras Sporez, Archie the squirtle and Lyra the Mareep feeling as good as new as they all ran around energetically playing and interacting with the other pokemon.

"I think I'll head over there now and after that I'll go train some of my team if I'll want them to stand a chance against any upcoming dangers"

She then saw Alice approaching them "How are you coping?" she asked "I'm sorry you got mixed up in all of this..."

"I'm feeling a little better.." she smiled a little more feeling a little happier on the inside "And it's okay Alice..none of this was anyone's fault.." she said trying to not sound worried about what would lie up ahead for them.

"And I'm sorry I haven't been very talkative.. it's just.. tough being a new trainer and all.. and generally finding it hard to open up to everyone all at once makes me.. a little nervous.." she looked down a bit sad and apologetic "I'm just not sure what to do sometimes.. but you know what? I feel like it'll be best if I stick with you guys. You all seem trustworthy and I feel safe with you. After all, we never know what'll happen with the rockets around right now.."

After that she then saw Alice turn her attention to Meghan and say "Can I talk to you for a second....um, alone..." she then smiled at Marcela apologetically "I think...it's important"

Marcela nodded at Alice's facial expression. Being a person who pretty much had a lot of other people's pokemon to look after herself as it was important to social with others as a Breeder, she understood the importance when people needed a private moment to themselves and ushered the two girls to go ahead. "And hey.. thanks for listening and talking to me Alice and Meg. With you guys around, I'm quite sure we'll make a great team someday" she smiled at the two, giving them each a gentle hug.
    Last edited by Lady Darkrina; 06-19-2015 at 05:53 PM.

Treat your friends well and you shall be treated the same, because no treasure is more valuable than the friendship you share with others~

Banner made by my good friend and sister Pokemon Trainer Sarah ^^

Trainer Name:

Meghan Stratus
    Pokemon:
    Totodile (5/5)/ Zubat (9/9)/Fin (23/23)/Cleffa (9/9)/Igglybuff (8/8)/Gnaw (20/20)
    [U]Partner Pokemon:

Egg: Mime Jr Egg (1/30 to hatch)
    [U]Items:
    [spoiler]
    --Pokeballs (x7)(-1 Pokeball on Totodile )
    --Premier Ball (x0)
    --Potion (x0) - Both used on Pikachu
    --Belue Berry (Item Effect: User's level drops 5 points)
    -- Red Scarf (Item Effects: Raises 2 Levels)(on Kaze)
    -- Great Ball (x5)
    --- Zinc (X5)
    --- Moon Stone (x1)
    ----Everstone (x1)
    ---- Lemondate (x1) (heals 15 Points)

[spoiler]

[B]GM Story Info
    Current Location: Cerulean City
    Description: The sun is setting over the beautiful City
    Key Locations:
    GYM: Closed
    Pokemon Center:Open
    Pokemart: Open
    Cerulean Cave: Closed
    Bike Shop: Closed
    Powder Man: Closed
    Route 9: Closed
    Route 24: Closed
    Route 5: Cloused

Time: 8 PM
    Day: 3
    Month: May
    Season: Summer
    Weather: Breezy
    Current Team:
    Blue Team
    Meghan
    Alice
    Rocky
    Rose
    Brandon
    Nathan
    Marcela Nightshade

Meghan smiled
    "After Alice are done talking will come find you and train with you."

She turned to Alice.
    "Sure, its go for a walk it seems nice outside."

As the two exited the pokemon center. Meghan looked at the others.

"Guys lets take a break here! Its pretty out why dont you guys do some exploring and meet back here by 9 pm." She smiled.

"Gotta take some times to ourselves. Alice and I are going for a walk but if you need us will be here in a little while."

Proud partner with @Pokemon Trainer Sarah

Spoiler:

Gible bite's Comic

GCEA Trainer Links based on title characters

....GCEA Diamond/Platnium/ Blizard Blue/Platnium 2/ Pokemon Prism.......

Team: [Squirtle]Archie-[M]-16/16 [Mareep]Lyra-[F]-16/16 [Paras] Sporez-[M]-14/14
    Items: Pokeball(x9),Premier Ball(x1),Potions(x2),Moonstone
    Current Points: 102

She nodded and watched the two leave. Smiling, she left the centre with her team in their pokeballs and headed to the daycare near by with the baby pokemon sitting on her head and in between her shoulders. She also carried one in her arms.

Once she reached there she approached the breeder trainers "Um.. hello there" the female breeder trainer had taken notice "Why hello there!" she responded cheerfully "I haven't see you around here before, you must be new. I take it that you're a breeder too?"

"Y-yes I am actually.." she smiled nervously "I'm new around these parts, I've only ever ventured as far as Viridian City"

"Ah, one of the new trainers I assume. Welcome to our daycare!" called another voice. Marcela saw that it was a male breeder who just came out from within the building.

"Y-yes I am.." both breeders noticed her with a group of baby pokemon and she sensed they were looking at them. "And I'm just wondering, would you be able to by any chance hold on to these baby pokemon for me please? They're in need of being transferred over to Lavender Town's daycare centre and since I'm travelling, I fear for these little ones may not be able to survive the journey if they stay with me"

"Sure we'd be willing to hold on to these little critters for ya. You can trust us to safely transfer these baby pokemon over to Lavender Town" she smiled.

"Thank you" said Marcela smiling as well, relieved to see that the breeders seemed to be okay with looking after her baby pokemon.

"This will surely ease my worry. I'll leave you to then" and then she left for training.
    Last edited by Lady Darkrina; 06-20-2015 at 07:33 PM. Reason: I messed up a little bit and got carried away for controlling the NPC a little too much.

Treat your friends well and you shall be treated the same, because no treasure is more valuable than the friendship you share with others~

Trainer Name: Brandon

Pokemon:

Skipper - [0/16]

Marshtomp - [0/16]

Weedle - [5/5]

Ekans - [11/11]

Zubat - [9/9]

Paras - [9/9]
    Items: Pokeball x5, Lemonade ×1
    . Brandon heard a familar voice saying they explore and meet back at 9pm. Brandon looked up to see Meghan in the doorway. He thought exploring sounded fun, he said to Meghan "Good idea" he was about to walk outside when he noticed Marcela walking into the daycare building, he followed her quietly then waited for a break in the conversation. Then he said "Excuse me... Sorry to interuppt.... Marcella, I am getting ready to go explore... I was wondering if you wouldn't mind coming with me? Your pokemon seem to be good as new. My back up team is still getting used to me and I them as well. I would feel a little safer if you accompanied me until me and these guys" *points to his pokemon* "can get some practicd together.". He smiled at her and hoped she would agree to come along.
    Last edited by brandon_g; 06-19-2015 at 07:37 PM.
    The all new and improved Broadcasting Duo is here! We have a new banner, a new look and still more great improvements to come! What are you waiting for? Come on over and check us out! We promise, you won't be disappointed!
    www.broadcastingduo.com

__________________________________________________ ________________________
    GCEA Stats:
    Decimation Blue
    Galactic Diamond

Trainer Name:

Meghan Stratus
    Pokemon:
    Totodile (5/5)/ Zubat (9/9)/Fin (23/23)/Cleffa (9/9)/Igglybuff (8/8)/Gnaw (20/20)
    [U]Partner Pokemon:

[U]Items:
    [spoiler]
    --Premier Ball (x0)
    -- Great Ball (x5)
    --- Zinc (X5)
    --- Moon Stone (x1)
    ----Everstone (x1)

[spoiler]

[B]GM Story Info
    Key Locations:

Time: 8 PM
    Current Team:
    Blue Team
    Meghan
    Alice
    Rocky
    Rose
    Brandon
    Nathan
    Marcela Nightshade

Because some people abuse NPC this rule has been added as the newest rule.

8)You are not allowed to control NPCs in the story unless you have been given the okay. If you control an NPC use it for your own agenda to push your opion or thoughts on the story your post will be deleted. The same guys with using the NPC to tell the future or spoil something that the reader knows but the character doesnt.

In free writes you are allowed to role play it up and do things you like. Which includes controlling NPCs. However if you use the NPC as a tool to further your opinion or make it do something specifically against what was stated. Your post will get deleted. Normally I prefer you leaving the NPC open for me to respond to. (One exception being Brettles cause he is a staff member and his npcs never effect the story in a way that would be trouble.)

This message is directed at everyone. Team Rockets saved Kanto. So I DO NOT want to hear negative things about them. No one outside of the main group of people would even believe the stories.

@Brettles
    As he trained a man approached

"Excuse me big fellow you got a minute ?"
    Last edited by Rival Max; 06-19-2015 at 10:45 PM.

Spoiler:

Gible bite's Comic

(Hey..um I'm sorry about that Max ^^; I think I got a bit too carried away while writing that post. My deepest apologies, it won't happen again. And I'll edit what I've written)

Team: [Squirtle] Archie-[M]-16/16 [Mareep]Lyra-[F]-16/16 [Paras]Sporez-[M]-14/14
    Items: Pokeball(x9),Premierball(x1),Potions(x2),Moonstone
    Current Points: 103

Upon finishing her conversation with the breeders, she heard Brandon speak up after a while "Excuse me... Sorry to interuppt.... Marcella, I am getting ready to go explore... I was wondering if you wouldn't mind coming with me? Your pokemon seem to be good as new. My back up team is still getting used to me and I them as well. I would feel a little safer if you accompanied me until me and these guys" *points to his pokemon* "can get some practicd together." he smiled at her.

"Oh, sure thing. It's okay too, besides my team could use the extra training so I'll be happy to spar with you" she happily smiled in return.
    Last edited by Lady Darkrina; 06-20-2015 at 07:33 PM.

growing strong Pokemon Trainer Sarah's Avatar
    Site Editor

Senior Administrator

Trainer Name: Alice

Citrus (25/25)
    [Butterfree, Male]
    Zero (9/9)
    [Zubat, Male]
    Spore (9/9)
    [Paras, Female]
    Almond (7/7)
    [Sentret, Female]
    Clover (9/9)
    [Cleffa, Female]
    Poppy (8/8)
    [Igglybuff, Female]

Egg: (P20;18/38)
    Partner Pokemon: Buneary (20/20)
    Items: Pokeballs (x5), Potions (x2), Premier Ball, Lemonade

Alice was grateful when Meg suggested a walk. She had no idea how to begin. She tried to gather her thoughts as they started walking.

"This is going to sound crazy," she started finally. "But here goes...

"I just had a dream... I think... But it was more real than any dream I can remember. I was sitting in the center and heard a tap at the window. There was someone outside so I went out there and it was Max. He looked different... He had an eye patch on..." Alice paused. Did Meg think she was crazy? She was making Max sound like a pirate or something. "He seemed to be pretty roughed up. Anyway, he told me I had to warn everyone. We need to be out of Cerulean by tomorrow night... I know it sounds insane but I could have sworn it was real until I woke up again in the center."

Alice frowned. "I don't know what to believe... I don't know if I'm just exhausted or if Max is really trying to warn us... But this whole thing is making me uneasy. We know there is probably a Rocket base nearby and we are being seen as the bad guys in that battle. It makes sense that we shouldn't stick around... Maybe it was even my own subconscious or something," Alice said, though she didn't believe it. "But if it was just a dream and we leave tomorrow, then no harm done right? But if it was real somehow... If Max was warning us and something terrible happens... I'll... He'll never forgive me," she said, tears welling in her eyes again. She blinked them away hastily. "Please Meg... Everyone will listen if you tell them we have to leave," she finished.

Alice spent the whole time looking straight ahead as she talked. Now she looked at her feet. Unable to face Meg as she waited to hear what the other girl thought.
    GCEA

Trainer Name: 'Ace Trainer' Rocky
    badges: Boulder badge.
    Pokémon:

Sniper (22/22) Speedy (0/22) Rusty (0/25) Pinchy (0/24) Igglybuff (8/8) zubat (9/9)
    Partner Pokémon:N/A
    Egg: Bunneary: (13/40)
    Items: Pokedex(1), Poketech(1), Pokeballs(10), Premier ball(1), Great ball (1),Potions 5pts(2), Belue berry(1-Professor), Leaf stone(1), Zinc(3), Blue Scarf (1-speedy), everstone(1), Lemonade 15pts(1)
    Current Game Points: 94
    Trainers Affected:

Happy with Sniper's growth, Rocky was caught unawares as a strange man walked up behind him.

"Excuse me big fellow you got a minute ?" the man asked

Rocky jumped a little and turned to look at the man. "Oh hi, sorry I was training my Arbok." Rocky turned to see Sniper focusing on the man and coiled ready to strike. "Sniper, Return." Sniper was called back to the ball before she could cause any issues.

"Yes I have some spare time right now. How can i be of assistance to you, Sir?"
    Last edited by Brettles; 06-20-2015 at 03:13 AM.

Trainer Name:

Meghan Stratus
    Pokemon:
    [U]Partner Pokemon:

[U]Items:
    [spoiler]
    --Premier Ball (x0)
    -- Great Ball (x5)
    --- Zinc (X5)
    --- Moon Stone (x1)
    ----Everstone (x1)

[spoiler]

[B]GM Story Info
    Key Locations:

Time: 8:13 PM
    Current Team:
    Blue Team
    Meghan
    Alice
    Rocky
    Rose
    Brandon
    Nathan
    Marcela Nightshade

The hiker smiled caustiously.
    "You wouldnt happen to know the Sons of Arcanine would...?" The hiker asked Rocky

Meanwhile

If this journey was all going to be this way..it was going to a very long journey. Meghan thought trying to process all she was hearing. Alice looked worn out and the stress put on her could explain this dream...but she didnt seem like the kind of person to just assume a dream was real. Could Alice really have had a vision. Meghan took a second to process it.
    " Of course they would listen you..." she smiled.
    " Rather safe than sorry, will meet up with Misty tomorrow and see what she has to say then will get out of Cerulean...I hope you dont take this the wrong way but I hope you are wrong. I dont think Ill be able to sleep right the rest of this journey if things keep happening."

She paused.
    "and I believe you Alice..you are pretty level headed. I just wish things could be different. This isnt what I imagined. My cousin helpe arrest Max back in Pewter. Since that moment all of this feels like a nightmare we cant wake up from."

Spoiler:

Gible bite's Comic