Pokemon:

Skipper - [16/16]

Marshtomp - [16/16]

Butterfree - [25/25]

Pidgetto - [18/18]

Mankey - [20/20]

Parasect - [25/25]
    Items: Pokeball x5, Lemonade ×1

As Brandon stood there, listening, he heard mention of Hoeen and Rocky seemed enthaustic about it all. He began to hope they wouldnt have to go all the way to Hoeen to find this computer. Luckily, Misty spoke up and said they wouldnt need to go to Hoenn, Max's secret base was just north of here. She said it wad a long time ago and it may not be on operation any longer. Alice said they were going that way anyway, which he supposed was true. He broke in saying "Whether it works or not, we are going to have to go up there, its the only possibilty of finding upgrade and helping Max. Even if the computer doesnt work, surelly there must be something there that is surelly still in operational condition". Brandon knew they had to go up there and he was confident there would be something that worked there.
    The all new and improved Broadcasting Duo is here! We have a new banner, a new look and still more great improvements to come! What are you waiting for? Come on over and check us out! We promise, you won't be disappointed!
    www.broadcastingduo.com

__________________________________________________ ________________________
    GCEA Stats:
    Decimation Blue
    Galactic Diamond

Trainer Name:

Meghan Stratus
    Pokemon:
    Totodile (15/15)/ Crow (19/19)/Butter (25/25)/Cleffa (19/19)/Igglybuff (18/18)/Spore (25/25)
    [U]Partner Pokemon:

Sappy (25/25)
    Egg: Mime Jr Egg (30/30 to hatch)
    [U]Items:
    [spoiler]
    --Pokeballs (x7)(-1 Pokeball on Totodile )
    --Premier Ball (x0)
    --Potion (x0) - Both used on Pikachu
    --Belue Berry (Item Effect: User's level drops 5 points)
    -- Red Scarf (Item Effects: Raises 2 Levels)(on Kaze)
    -- Great Ball (x5)
    --- Zinc (X5)
    --- Moon Stone (x1)
    ----Everstone (x1)
    ---- Lemondate (x1) (heals 15 Points)

[spoiler]

[B]GM Story Info
    Current Location: Cerulean City
    Description: The sun is setting over the beautiful City
    Key Locations:
    GYM: Open
    Pokemon Center:Open

Pokemart: Open
    Cerulean Cave: Closed
    Bike Shop: Closed
    Powder Man: Closed
    Route 9: Closed
    Route 24: Open
    Route 5: Closed

Time: 2:44 pm
    Day: 4
    Month: May
    Season: Summer
    Weather: Breezy
    Current Team:
    Blue Team
    Meghan
    Alice
    Rocky
    Rose
    Brandon

Misty looked at the group.
    "I'm afraid I can't go with. I have pretty busy day schedule here." She said. It was obvious that this went further than someone she just knew. The news about Max and re hatching these old feelings were upseting here.

"I actually set it up for him...as a surprise. So Ill give you the code and direct location." She said

Taking Alice's Tech and adding the location to the map.

"Before you go I have something for you."

Item Unlocked
    Gym Badge: Cascade Badge

Badge 2
    (Pokémon level 1-30 will obey you)

Pokemon Item Unlocked
    Item:

(Item Effects: Raises 2 Levels)
    Stock: x1. You can pick one o the scafts. This item increases your pokemons levels by two while its being held. Held items can only be moved around or switched at a pokemon center.

@Dragon Master Mike I need a little more activity out you..lol so we can catch up here.

Proud partner with @Pokemon Trainer Sarah

Spoiler:

Gible bite's Comic

GCEA Trainer Links based on title characters

....GCEA Diamond/Platnium/ Blizard Blue/Platnium 2/ Pokemon Prism.......

Certified Eeveelution Enthusiast Dragon Master Mike's Avatar
    GCEA Staff

Name: Rose Woods
    Team: Charmeleon (Ember)[M](16/16) Rattata (Faith)[F](5/5) Kirlia (Lily)[F](25/25) Mankey (Courage)[M](17/17) Nidorino [M] (16/16) Parasect (25/25)
    Items: Pokeball X6 Potion X2 Moon Stone X1 Green Scarf X1 Lemonade X1 Great Ball X1 Everstone X1
    Badges: Boulder
    Partner: Chingling 20/20 (Amirah)
    Gible Egg 24/30

Rose got on the bike and started peddling. She was surprised at how easy it was to start moving. Stopping was another matter. After riding in a straight line for a short time, she turned to her left hard, causing her to lose her balance and fall over. She broke her fall with her hands, causing them to get scraped. "I'm okay!" She called out. Even before she stood up she began frantically scanning the bike for any signs of damage. As far as she could tell, the bike was fine. She climbed back on and began to ride her way back, a bit more cautious this time, smiling with excitement the whole way. As she rode back closer she realized that Meghan's egg had hatched. She got off the bike and knelt down in front of it. "Hello there!" She said to the newly hatched Mime Jr.

Rose hadn't rode for very long, but she didn't want to hold onto the bike for too long. "Thank you so much." She said as she returned the bike. "I guess it's time we go meet up with the rest of the group then." She commented.

growing strong Pokemon Trainer Sarah's Avatar
    Site Editor

Senior Administrator

Trainer Name: Alice

Aster (25/25)
    [Ivysaur, Male]
    ??? (25/25)
    [Tyrunt, Male]
    Marionette (25/25)
    [Shuppet, Female]
    Finn (25/25)
    [Nidorino, Male]
    Citrus (25/25)
    [Butterfree, Male]
    Clover (19/19)
    [Cleffa, Female]

Egg: (P15;2/30)
    Partner Pokemon: Paprika [Pichu, Female] (25/25), [Archen, Female] (19/19)
    Items: Pokeball (x15), Potions (x2), Premier Ball (x2), Lemonade

"I'm afraid I can't go with. I have pretty busy day schedule here." Misty said. That was understandable. She was a gym leader after all. But Alice could sense the pain that Misty was feeling. It was clear that she and Max had a close bond. Alice felt a small twinge of jealousy in her stomach as she looked at the beautiful red head. She felt suddenly silly in her archaeologist uniform. But now was not the time.

"Thank you so much," Alice said as Misty programmed the location into her Poketech.

Alice accepted the badge and a blue scarf gratefully.

"If you'd like... maybe we could keep in touch," Alice said, thinking that Misty would probably like to know of any news of Max. "If you think it's safe..." she added.

Item claim: Red scarf
    Item Effect: +2 to pokemons points
    Cost: Free
    GCEA

Trainer Name: 'Ace Trainer' Rocky
    badges: Boulder badge.
    Pokémon:

Sniper (22/22) Speedy (22/22) Rusty (25/25) Behemoth (19/19) Professor Needles (21/21) Fury(16/16)
    Partner Pokémon:N/A
    Egg: Bunneary: (15/40)
    Items: Pokedex(1), Poketech(1), Pokeballs(10), Premier ball(1), Great ball (1),Potions 5pts(2), Belue berry(1-Professor), Leaf stone(1), Zinc(3), Blue Scarf (1-speedy), everstone(1), Lemonade 15pts(1), Rowp Berry(1)
    Current Game Points: 106
    Trainers Affected:

Rocky leaned over to look at the map on Alice's Poketech as Misty put in the location of the secret base.

"So north it is! I am looking forward to seeing this secret base."

"Thank you for the badge and scarf Misty. I'll take the red one!"

Item claim: Red scarf x 1

Rocky Fixed the badge to the collar of his 'Ace Tainer' Outfit right next to his boulder badge.

"I know you can't come out and condemn this new team Rocket, Misty, but it's nice to have someone on our side. Do you know if the other gym leaders will be willing to give us refuge, or should we be on our guard?"

Trainer Name:

Meghan Stratus
    Pokemon:
    Totodile (15/15)/ Crow (19/19)/Butter (25/25)/Cleffa (19/19)/Igglybuff (18/18)/Spore (25/25)
    [U]Partner Pokemon:

Sappy (25/25)
    [U]Items:
    [spoiler]
    --Premier Ball (x0)
    -- Great Ball (x5)
    --- Zinc (X5)
    --- Moon Stone (x1)
    ----Everstone (x1)

[spoiler]

[B]GM Story Info
    Key Locations:

Time: 2:57 pm
    Current Team:
    Blue Team
    Meghan
    Alice
    Rocky
    Rose
    Brandon

Little Mime Jr. rushed over to Rose and hugged her leg. Rose had a gift with psychic types. When she was ready to go the two headed out (assuming that this all took place at the same time as others in the park)

As Alice, Brandon and Rocky were getting ready to head out. Meghan and Rose were lead into the training area just in time (to claim the badges) catch the others. Meghan smiled at the others.
    "Yall get around pretty quick." she smiled.

She looked at he Misty and bowed her head. It only took a couple of seconds to see there was a little tension in the air.
    "I want to thank you again for the amazing battle." Meghan smiled

Misty smiled
    "Are you kidding! The five of you are some of the toughest I have come across in awhile. Remind me of some of the greats." She smiled passing out the badge to Rose and Meghan.

@you guys are getting lazy..lol fill out the form normally
    Item claim: Red scarf
    Item Effect: +5 to pokemons points
    Cost: Free

After collecting the badge. Meghan very carefully put in her right shoulder pocket. Heracross smiled
    "Cross."

The baby Mime Jr even climbed over her shoulder to look at it.

Meghan looked over at Alice who seemed to be ready to go..and with a new pokemon too!
    "Congrats!" she smiled

"Took long enough" she joked gesturing at the baby dino.

She paused.
    "You guys know we are heading? If so lets head out and stop at the Pokemon Center."

Spoiler:

Gible bite's Comic

Trainer Name: Brandon

Pokemon:

Skipper - [16/16]

Marshtomp - [16/16]

Butterfree - [25/25]

Pidgetto - [18/18]

Mankey - [20/20]

Parasect - [25/25]

*I am going to assume, based on what I could gather from Max's post that Meghan and Rose had met us at the gym*

As Brandon contiued to listen and watch, Misty programmed Alice's poketech with the location of the secret base, then Misty handed each of them a badge and scarf.

Item claim: Blue scarf
    Effect: Raises pokmon level by 2 when held.

As Brandon took his and thanked Misty, Meghan and Rise came into the gym and came up to then. Where.Meghan began to converse with Misty. Brandon tightened the shoulder straps of his backpack, he was ready to go as soon as the others were. As soon as they left the gym, Brandon would have to have everybody hold up so he could he could give out the rest of the berries, then explain what the man with mime had said
    The all new and improved Broadcasting Duo is here! We have a new banner, a new look and still more great improvements to come! What are you waiting for? Come on over and check us out! We promise, you won't be disappointed!
    www.broadcastingduo.com

GCEA Stats:
    Decimation Blue
    Galactic Diamond

Trainer Name:

Meghan Stratus
    Pokemon:
    [U]Partner Pokemon:

Sappy (25/25)
    [U]Items:
    [spoiler]
    --Premier Ball (x0)
    -- Great Ball (x5)
    --- Zinc (X5)
    --- Moon Stone (x1)
    ----Everstone (x1)

[spoiler]

[B]GM Story Info
    Key Locations:

Time: 3:11 pm
    Current Team:
    Blue Team
    Meghan
    Alice
    Rocky
    Rose
    Brandon

The group exited the gym. Meghan looked to Alice for what was next. Brandon looked eager to speak up so the team headed to the Pokemon Center to prepare for the next part of the journey. With cops still all over the place from the night before the team had to just keep their heads down and try to avoid any trouble. As the team reached the Pokemon Center the others started to head in when Rocky was stopped by a feisty young girl and her charmander
    (Gcea Ruby Reference)

"Excuse me Mr...are you some kind of football player? How about man hitman?" She quested with a lisp

Meghan smiled politely walking in to make a couple of changes. She called to Brandon.
    "Everything Okay?"
    Last edited by Rival Max; 09-12-2015 at 12:28 AM.

Spoiler:

Gible bite's Comic

Trainer Name: Brandon

Pokemon:

Skipper - [16/16]

Marshtomp - [16/16]

Butterfree - [25/25]

Pidgetto - [18/18]

Mankey - [20/20]

Parasect - [25/25]

The group left the gym and headed to the pokemon center. Once there, Meghan (who must have read his facial expressions since talking to Misty) asked if everything was ok. Brandon reached into his pack and pulled out one of the berries the man had to given to him and handed it to Meghan. On the way to meet Misty, there was a huge crowd of people, must have been like a festival or something, the group got seperated, I ran into a man with a very special Mr. Mime. The man told me he traveled all the way from Hoenn to Kanto to warn us there was a dark storm coming. One that was un avoidable no matter what he did. He gave me a bunch of these berries and told me to give them to everyone in the group, I assume they must protect us from the storm or something". Brandon finished explaining, then looked at Meghan's facial expressions, he realized that must have been a lot to take in, he hoped she got it all and understood it.
    www.broadcastingduo.com

GCEA Stats:
    Decimation Blue
    Galactic Diamond

Trainer Name: 'Ace Trainer' Rocky
    badges: Boulder badge, Cascade badge
    Pokémon:

Sniper (22/22) Speedy (22/22) Rusty (25/25) Behemoth (19/19) Professor Needles (21/21) Fury(16/16)
    Partner Pokémon:N/A
    Egg: Bunneary: (15/40)
    Items: Pokedex(1), Poketech(1), Pokeballs(10), Premier ball(1), Great ball (1),Potions 5pts(2), Belue berry(1-Professor), Leaf stone(1), Zinc(3), Blue Scarf (1-speedy), everstone(1), Lemonade 15pts(1), Rowp Berry(1)
    Current Game Points: 106
    Trainers Affected:
    Rocky made his way back to the Pokemon Center. With his new badge he was feeling more confident than ever. As he was about to follow the others inside he was stopped by a little girl.

"Excuse me Mr...are you some kind of football player? How about a hitman?"

Rocky looked down at the girl and let out a loud laugh. "No I'm not a hitman, but I did used to play football back at school. Now I'm a Pokemon trainer just like you. I had a charmander, who has now grown up into a charmeleon. Let me get him out."

Rocky reached down and grabbed Fury's ball and let him out.

Fury looked around and saw the girl with her charmander. He looked confused and looked Rocky in the eyes and said, "Char, Charmeleon?"

"No! It's not a battle, I just wanted to introduce you to this young girl's charmander." Rocky realised that he hadn't introduced himself, he couldn't use his real name so he used his childhood nickname. "My name is Pebbles", he said to the little girl. "My charmeleon is named Fury. What is your name?"