Page 103 of 204 FirstFirst ... 35393101102103104105113153203 ... LastLast
Results 1,021 to 1,030 of 2035
    Trainer Name:

Meghan Stratus
    Pokemon:
    Kaze (30/30)/ Lilly (10/10)/ Bubbles(5/5)/ Cayce(10/10)/ Finnigan (23/23)/ Reina (11/11)
    [U]Partner Pokemon:

Volt (25/25)
    Egg:
    Infected Pokemon:
    Heracross 18/30 until healed
    Honchcrow 18/29 until healed
    Feraligatr 18/30 until healed
    Diggersby 18/30 until healed
    Furret (18/30) until healed
    Trash (18/30) until healed

[U]Items:
    Spoiler:

Pokeballs
    --Pokeballs (x5)(-1 Hoppip)
    ---Premier Ball (x0)
    ----Great Ball (x2) (-1 Abra, shadow sandshrew and Meowth )
    Heal Items
    --Potion (x0) -
    Alteration Items
    --Belue Berry (Item Effect: User's level drops 5 points)
    --- Zinc (Item Effects: Raises 6 Levels) (x5)
    ---- Shuca Berry (Changes a pokemon's color)(x1)
    Hold Items
    -- Red Scarf (Item Effects: Raises 2 Levels)
    -- Blue Scarf (Item Effects: Raises 2 Levels)
    ----Everstone (Item Effect: Prevents Pokemon from Evolving)(x1)
    Evolution Items
    --Moon Stone (x1)
    ---Fire Stone (x1)

GM Story Info
    Current Location: Route 5 & 6
    Description: Morning
    Key Locations:
    Just a normal Route
    Time: 1:00 pm
    Day: 5
    Month: May
    Season: Summer
    Weather: Humid/ Low wind

@brandon_g

Brandons team set up there battling strategy. Meghan didnt take on the little grassy type with such force. To her, she wanted to do her best to capture one without harming the balance of the migration.

"Lilly and Fin come out and play." She called

Oddish came out joyfully running around. The little grass type attracted some of the Hoppips over. As she watched them Meg began to relax a little. These breaks from the violence were good for her. They gave her time to truly calm down. When enough of the Hoppips had gathered Meghan reached into her pocket and pulled out a poke'treat. She lifted it up in the air.

"Which ever one of you guys can beat my friend Fin here in a race can have the treat."

Meghan knew full well that Hoppips were fast but not as fast as Pidgeotto. She wanted to see which would try its hardest to keep up.

As Fin moved through the air it stayed well ahead of the Hoppip, to make it more interesting the bird spiraled at points to give the Hoppip something to copy. When all was said and done one Hoppip stood out.

Pokémon using: Pidgeotto
    Pokémon trying to catch: Hoppip
    Point Requirement: 9
    Item Being Used/Quantity: Pokeball (6-1=5)
    Item Effects: NA
    Points On Hand: 924
    Points After: 913

After the capture Meghan met up with Brandon and they headed back.

(Everyone @Brettles @Dragon Master Mike @brandon_g and @Pokemon Trainer Sarah are being bunnied)

The team met up 20 minutes later. As they continued down the route they past trainers with pokemon from all over the globe. There path lead them past a pokemon day care. This is now we were find our heros standing outside of a crowded daycare center.

Meghan jumps up to look over the crowd waiting outside the center. She looks at Rocky.
    "Hey big guy, what you do see?"

Rocky is tall enough to get a better view. In his range of site will be the door and two elderly people standing with a man spiky yellow hair.

"Listen up, kiddos, the Daycare Center is shut down until now. We understand that all you little babies are out there training to grow big and strong like those of us in power. With that we will be passing out a card for you to come get your pokemon in Vermilion whenever the poke' thief is captured!" He called out.

Proud partner with @Pokemon Trainer Sarah

Spoiler:

Gible bite's Comic

GCEA Trainer Links based on title characters

....GCEA Diamond/Platnium/ Blizard Blue/Platnium 2/ Pokemon Prism.......

Trainer Name: 'Ace Trainer' Rocky
    badges: Boulder badge, Cascade badge
    Pokemon:

Kick-Puncher (20/20) Parasect (24/24) Psycho (9/9) Abra (10/10) Buneary(20/20) Pancham (15/15)

Infected Pokemon at the Pokemon Center:
    Sniper (8/30) Speedy (8/30) Rusty (8/25) Behemoth (8/30) Professor Needles (8/30) Fury(8/30)
    Partner Pokémon:
    Items: Pokedex(1), Poketech(1), Pokeballs(8-1 =7), Premier ball(1), Great ball (1),Potions 5pts(4), Leaf stone(1), Blue Scarf (1-speedy), Rowp Berry(1), Red Scarf (1-Professor)
    Current Game Points: 94
    Trainers Affected:

Rocky searched hi and low for any sign of a fletchling, but came up empty. He looked at his watch and realised that it was time to head back.

"Rose, I think it's time to had back." Rocky said to the other trainer.

Just as he turned to go he heard a high pitched cry from above him. "Fletchling!"He looked up to see a small flock of Fletchlings diving at him. the small red birds were amazingly coordinated and being led in their attack by a fletchling who had puffed out it's feathers t look bigger and more intimidating than the others.

'And that's the one I want' Rocky thought to himself smiling. His revelry was interrupted by a barrage of small embers.

"Alright Kick-Puncher and Abra, draw the flock away. Run and let them chase you!"

"Mankey! mank Mank!" yelled Kick-puncher at the suggestion.

"Because that is what I want you to do, Kick-Puncher. Just trust me!"

Kick-Puncher scowled but joined abra in making a few false swipes at the Fletchlings and then running away, while the flock chased them.

"Confuse ray, now Psycho. That big one!" The violent Zubat snarled and screamed out a strange sonic attack that hit the large Fletchling.

The fletchling lost it's bearing and flew into a tree and then fell to the ground. Seeing his foe helpless, Psycho swooped down to feed on it. "Psycho, Return!"

Rocky called the Zubat back to it's ball before it could damage the Fletchling further.

"Looks like you are coming with me, Fletchling!" Rocky said as he threw his Pokeball.

Pokémon using: Zubat
    Pokémon trying to catch: Fletchling
    Item Being Used/Quantity: Pokeball (8-1=7)
    Points On Hand: 94
    Points After: 85

Rocky collected his newly caught Pokemon and called the others back to him. Bunneary seemed excited by something.

"What is it Bunneary?" Rocky asked. The Bunneary grabbed Rocky's hand and bunnied him to crowd of people standing around a Pokemon center.

Certified Eeveelution Enthusiast Dragon Master Mike's Avatar
    GCEA Staff

Sorry, when someone posts after more than a few days of no one posting, I tend to not notice.

Name: Rose Woods
    Team: Charmeleon (Ember)[M](21 +2/21) Cleffa (9/9)[/s] Zubat (Ruby) [M] (9/9) Rattata (Faith)[F](5/5)
    Items: Pokeball X5 Potion X2 Moon Stone X1 Green Scarf(On Charmeleon) X1 Lemonade X1 Great Ball X1 Everstone X1 Enigma Berry X1 Rowap Berry X1
    Badges: Boulder, Water(was that the name?)
    Partner: Chingling 20/20 (Amirah)
    Infection: Gabite (8/25) Kirlia (8/25) mankey (8/17) Nidorino (8/16) Parasect (8/25)

Rocky turned to Rose and told her that he thought it was time to head back. With no sign of any fletchling, Rose agreed. Suddenly though she sensed something moving above her. A shrill cry echoed from the same direction, and Rose realized that these were what they were looking for.

"Lil-" She began, reaching for the Kirlia's pokeball before realizing that the psychic type was still at the Pokemon center recovering. She paused for a second, thinking. "Ruby!" She called, releasing the Zubat from it's pokeball.

Pokémon using: Zubat
    Pokémon trying to catch: Fletchling
    Item Being Used/Quantity: Pokeball (5-1=4)
    Points On Hand: 57
    Points After: 48

After a long fight, where both Pokemon seemed evenly matched, Rose's Zubat came out on top. She tossed a Pokeball, and after three clicks, the Fletchling was caught. "We... probably should head back." Rose said to Rocky.

A little while later they reached a Pokemon daycare. a large crowd was gathered in the front. Rose could sense two people standing in front of the building. It seemed safe to assume that they were the ones talking, but she couldn't tell if they were. Meghan asked Rocky what he could see, since he was tall. "Are those two people in front of the building the ones talking?" Rose questioned him.
    Last edited by Dragon Master Mike; 01-12-2016 at 11:08 PM.

Trainer Name: Brandon

Pokemon:

Skipper - [16/16]

Marshtomp - [16/16]

Nidoran - [8/8]

Pidgetto - [18/18]

Mankey - [20/20]

Riolu - [25/25]
    Items: Pokeball x4
    Healing counter: 23

As the hoppips began to playfuly run around them, a couple of Brandon's pokemon began trying to attack the hoppips, but Brandon held up his hand and said loudly "STOP!". All his pokemon stopped in their tracks and turned to look at their trainer curiously. While Brandon thought it would be a great training oppurinity, he didn't want to harm the natural eco system around the area, it being so secluded. There would other training oppurinities that would be less harmful to the natural enviroment. Brandon explained to his pokemon "Guys, while I know you are eager to battle and get to know each other and show off your awesome strength as a team, this is not the right place or the right pokemon for this. You guys could easily crush all of these hoppips and I don't want them all injured. There will other chances for you all to battle and show you strength, for now though, you can play with the hoppips, but don't use your full strength on them". With that a couple of his pokemon took off and began playfully chasing around the hoppips. Nearby Brandon watched Meg and her team catch a hoppip. Then it was time for them to move and re group with the others again. Brandon called his pokemon to him, they came to him and then began forming their defensive formation around him once more. Then they set off to meet up with the others. Soon they did and after a very brief break, to catch their breath and get organized, they set off and continued down the route. They came across a pokemon daycare where there seemed to be un usually large crowd gathered around. The group stopped and approached the back of the crowd. Meghan asked Rocky to look over the crowd of people and see what he saw. Brandon tried to stand on his tip toes and peer of the shoulder of the person in front of him, but he could only catch just a slight glimpse of the situation before someone moved around and blocked his view once more. Brandon asked Rocky out loud "What do you see? What is happening?".
    The all new and improved Broadcasting Duo is here! We have a new banner, a new look and still more great improvements to come! What are you waiting for? Come on over and check us out! We promise, you won't be disappointed!
    www.broadcastingduo.com

__________________________________________________ ________________________
    GCEA Stats:
    Decimation Blue
    Galactic Diamond

Trainer Name:

Meghan Stratus
    Pokemon:
    Kaze (30/30)/ Lilly (10/10)/ Bubbles(5/5)/ Cayce(10/10)/ Finnigan (23/23)/ Reina (11/11)
    [U]Partner Pokemon:

Volt (25/25)
    Egg:
    Infected Pokemon:
    Heracross 18/30 until healed
    Honchcrow 18/29 until healed
    Feraligatr 18/30 until healed
    Diggersby 18/30 until healed
    Furret (18/30) until healed
    Trash (18/30) until healed

[U]Items:
    Spoiler:

Pokeballs
    ---Premier Ball (x0)
    Heal Items
    --Potion (x0) -
    Alteration Items
    Hold Items
    Evolution Items
    --Moon Stone (x1)
    ---Fire Stone (x1)

GM Story Info
    Key Locations:
    Just a normal Route

@Brettles please check my last post.

The man in the front shouted at the group of trainers until finally they started to disperse. Meghan paused letting some of the crowd clear out.
    "What do think happened."

All around them trainers sighed and started to clear out.

"Who could have done this.." One boy remarked

"Probably those kids that attacked Team Rocket..or maybe that psycho that destroyed Cerulean City!" The other said

" Kanto is bad shape, a murder as our champ, biker gangs, rouge kids and now an evil psychic..at least thats what I heard." A man said

"I'd be in favor of legislation that gave the White Rockets more power. I cant even feel safe letting my kids go outside right now." The lady walking with him said.

A man behind interupted.
    "The White Rockets have limits..I hate to say it but the Black Rockets need to be given power. They were evil but thats nothing compared to all the people lost in Cerulean City."

"What if my pokemon becomes one of those dark pokemon!!" A boy frowned.

"Oh man..youre right what if that crazy guy broke in and stole our pokemon.."

As the crowd talked it was clear there were a lot of issues causing people in Kanto to feel unrest.

Spoiler:

Gible bite's Comic

Pokemon:

Kick-Puncher (20/20) Parasect (24/24) Psycho (9/9) Abra (10/10) Buneary(20/20) Pancham (15/15)

Sniper (9/30) Speedy (9/30) Rusty (9/25) Behemoth (9/30) Professor Needles (9/30) Fury(9/30)
    Partner Pokémon:
    Items: Pokedex(1), Poketech(1), Pokeballs(8-1 =7), Premier ball(1), Great ball (1),Potions 5pts(4), Leaf stone(1), Blue Scarf (1-speedy), Rowp Berry(1), Red Scarf (1-Professor)
    Current Game Points: 86
    Trainers Affected:

Rocky looked over the crowd and saw the two old day care people. he listened to the old couple and then to the murmuring of the crowd. The people were sprouting some false rumours.

Rocky added his opinion to one of the conversations.

"I heard that all this mess is actually because team Rocket is back to their old tricks! I heard that they framed the champ and those kids who were helping him. But the Rockets control the police and the government so no one will give the champ a chance!"

Trainer Name:

Meghan Stratus
    Pokemon:
    [U]Partner Pokemon:

Volt (25/25)
    Egg:
    Infected Pokemon:
    Heracross 20/30 until healed
    Honchcrow 20/29 until healed
    Feraligatr 20/30 until healed
    Diggersby 20/30 until healed
    Furret (20/30) until healed
    Trash (20/30) until healed

[U]Items:
    Spoiler:

Pokeballs
    ---Premier Ball (x0)
    Heal Items
    --Potion (x0) -
    Alteration Items
    Hold Items
    Evolution Items
    --Moon Stone (x1)
    ---Fire Stone (x1)

GM Story Info
    Key Locations:
    Just a normal Route

Rockys comments mostly got him dirty looks. Meghan didnt want to shush him but she suggested that he calm down.
    "Rocky...this is not the time. These people are upset, let them vent. We know the truth. Plus, we are trying to fit in." She said slightly nudging the big trainer.

After all was said an done all that was left was the Daycare. Most trainers had started down the path to Vermilion City. The elderly man swept the front walk way as his wife walked around picking up litter left behind. Meghan walked over an helped her out.
    "You have a lovely daycare center." She smiled politely.
    "I have seen a couple different ones that were nice, but this one is surrounded by a beautiful forest. I bet the pokemon enjoy the normally quiet area."
    She smiled
    "Why, yes they do." She smiled back continuing to clean up.

While cleaning the man spoke up.
    " I saw the news from Cerulean City. I doubt that monster came here, I also doubt this was a group of children or Max. We have been around this world for to long to just believe everything we are told. Whomever broke into our place wanted this to look like amateurs." He frowned

His wife giggled
    "Dont mind, my husband he is an old grump. Let him talk long enough and he will tell about pirates, a machine that steals pokeballs and even tell you about a group of fashion terrorists." She paused
    "It is hard not to believe him a little bit, especially after that terrible Cerulean City. I just dont want to believe there another evil organization like the old black rockets still around. I would hate to have see another group of young people lost in a battle like that."

"Thats why that poor boy champion went over the deep end. When you lose your whole team trying to save the world you are never right again. That boy traveled aimlessly for years afterwards. He blamed himself for not saving those kids. My grandfather use to tell stories of a great war. He told us he could never unsee those terrible images. They stayed with him until he died." The man said in response

The woman frowned looking at the team.
    " I still pray for those poor young people. One of the young ladies was a very pretty brunette. After her passing we took care of her Lucario. The poor dear was really never the same after her trainer passed." The woman said pausing

"Well we should get back to cleaning up. If you were looking to leave one with us you'll need to come back another time. We are not accepting any other pokemon until after the thieves who did this are caught and the pokemon they took are safely returned."

Meghan picked up a couple of bottles and tossed them in the near by bin.
    " I am sorry this happened to you to. Whomever would do something like this is going to slip up and I know your pokemon will be returned." Meghan looked at the others.

( Feel free to fill in the blanks. Still trying to get this moving faster!)

Spoiler:

Gible bite's Comic

Trainer Name: Brandon

Pokemon:

Skipper - [16/16]

Marshtomp - [16/16]

Nidoran - [8/8]

Pidgetto - [18/18]

Mankey - [20/20]

Riolu - [25/25]
    Items: Pokeball x4
    Healing counter: 22

*Haha nice one Brettles, had it been Brandon who said something, he would have been scolded most likely :P*

As the situation unfolded and folks in the crowd began to discuss recent events and who was responsible, Rocky made the comment that Team Rocket was the bad one and that because they are supposedly on the government's side, they have corrupted them and have made the government believe it was the champion. The comment earned him some dirt looks and a statement by Meg to calm down. Brandon of course did agree with the statement wholeheartedly and felt it was a shame that people would find it so hard to believe that Team Rocket was responsible for such horrific crimes.

After awhile the crowd slowly began to dissipate and the daycare people began to clean up. Meghan began to converse them and the daycare man mentioned that he didn't believe that Max or kids (meaning them) did this, his wife quickly jumped in and said not to listen to him. Brandon of course did listen and believe the man, he even almost jumped for joy, someone who FINALLY believes the truth, or atleast who doesn't automatically believe what he hears. Brandon said to the daycare man after awhile "I completely agree with you sir, you can't believe everything you hear." here Brandon paused and then after a moment continued "I am sorry this happened to you, I am sure whoever did this will be caught at some point". At the end of the statement, Brandon smiled at the man, then turned around and walked towards the rear of their group. He hoped the man didn't recognize him at all, even though he seemed to believe that it wasn't them (the kids) and is open to all possibilities. Brandon still didn't want to draw attention to himself or the group.

After a minute or so, he un zipped a pocket of his pack and pulled out a bottle of water, he took a long sip and then put it back in the pocket of his pack and re zipped it. Hopefully they continue moving soon.
    The all new and improved Broadcasting Duo is here! We have a new banner, a new look and still more great improvements to come! What are you waiting for? Come on over and check us out! We promise, you won't be disappointed!
    www.broadcastingduo.com

__________________________________________________ ________________________
    GCEA Stats:
    Decimation Blue
    Galactic Diamond

Pokemon:

Sniper (10/30) Speedy (10/30) Rusty (10/25) Behemoth (10/30) Professor Needles (10/30) Fury(10/30)
    Partner Pokémon:
    Current Game Points: 87
    Trainers Affected:

Rocky walked over to the old man.

"I am sorry that someone broke into your place sir. Is there any way I can help to clear up the place?" Rocky asked politely.

"What do you know about black and white rockets? I always thought their was just one team Rocket!"

Trainer Name:

Meghan Stratus
    Pokemon:
    [U]Partner Pokemon:

Volt (25/25)
    Egg:
    Infected Pokemon:
    Heracross 21/30 until healed
    Honchcrow 21/29 until healed
    Feraligatr 21/30 until healed
    Diggersby 21/30 until healed
    Furret (21/30) until healed
    Trash (21/30) until healed

[U]Items:
    Spoiler:

Pokeballs
    ---Premier Ball (x0)
    Heal Items
    --Potion (x0) -
    Alteration Items
    Hold Items
    Evolution Items
    --Moon Stone (x1)
    ---Fire Stone (x1)

GM Story Info
    Key Locations:
    Just a normal Route
    Time: 2:22 pm

The man looked at Brandon suspiciously but got distracted by Rocky.
    "As much as everyone else I suppose. Years back it seemed like every month they were trying to hatch another evil scheme. I dont care what anyone says Jesse and James were just the moron fall guys. The leader of that gang never got brought to justice. The White Rockets came from the ashes of the Black Rockets. Ex cons trying to make a difference and former Rocket Admins really turning there lives around. Of course thats only the case because those poor children had to pay that horrible cost. If not for public out cry the elite four and the Kanto military may not have finally brought the black rockets to justice. The only one to come out of the event was the champ and some believe there is a bitter relationship between him and the elite four. " he finished getting back.

Meghan called to Rocky.
    "We should head out now." She said finally taking the steps back onto the path.

As they walked away they could hear the two talking. The name Red was brought up but to faint for them to hear. The group picked up the pace on there way to Vermilion CIty after another 30 minutes finally see it in the distance. From the vantage point on Route 6 the team could see well over the tree line and the many buildings in Vermilion. Further back they could see the bright blue sea connection to Vermilion.

Meghan found it a little refreshing to see the water. She found herself picking up the pace and leading the group with a hurried pace. Pikachu followed right behind Meghan.

"Oh great.." she sighed

Meghan stopped abruptly as a crowd blocked the road. She didnt let this slow her down as she started to make her way into the crowd.
    "Stick together!" She called out.

It took some determination but they made it into the crowd and in the center they noticed a battle taking place.

Meghan stood stead as she noticed the powerful Raichu let out a power blast of energy knocking out a Scyther. A muscular man steps forward. The well built man let out a big laugh.

" I told you little babies not to get in my way." Surge laughted

The army grunts next to him started to shove trainers to clear a path.

" If you weaklings expect to beat me youll need to learn how to battle first. The next one of you punks that gets in my way will lose more than the battle."

Spoiler:

Gible bite's Comic