Page 105 of 204 FirstFirst ... 55595103104105106107115155 ... LastLast
Results 1,041 to 1,050 of 2035
    Trainer Name:

Meghan Stratus
    Pokemon:
    Kaze (0/30)/ Lilly (0/10)/ Bubbles(0/5)/ Cayce(0/10)/ Finnigan (0/23)/ Reina (0/11)
    [U]Partner Pokemon:

Volt (25/25)
    Egg:
    Infected Pokemon:
    Heracross 25/30 until healed
    Honchcrow 25/29 until healed
    Feraligatr 25/30 until healed
    Diggersby 25/30 until healed
    Furret (25/30) until healed
    Trash (25/30) until healed

[U]Items:
    Spoiler:

Pokeballs
    --Pokeballs (x5)(-1 Hoppip)
    ---Premier Ball (x0)
    ----Great Ball (x2) (-1 Abra, shadow sandshrew and Meowth )
    Heal Items
    --Potion (x0) -
    Alteration Items
    --Belue Berry (Item Effect: User's level drops 5 points)
    --- Zinc (Item Effects: Raises 6 Levels) (x5)
    ---- Shuca Berry (Changes a pokemon's color)(x1)
    Hold Items
    -- Red Scarf (Item Effects: Raises 2 Levels)
    -- Blue Scarf (Item Effects: Raises 2 Levels)
    ----Everstone (Item Effect: Prevents Pokemon from Evolving)(x1)
    Evolution Items
    --Moon Stone (x1)
    ---Fire Stone (x1)

GM Story Info
    Current Location: Route 5 & 6
    Description: Morning
    Key Locations:
    Just a normal Route
    Time: 2:22 pm
    Day: 5
    Month: May
    Season: Summer
    Weather: Humid/ Low wind

Meghan felts her anxiety rising as they circled around her. Finally Rose stepped forward and commanded them to leave. Though she was a little unsure she paused and spoke up again.
    "Leave her alone!" Rose said finally getting there attention. The grunts turned to deal with Rose but found she wasnt alone and either was Meghan. The bigger trainer Rocky stepped forward. Rocky wasnt as big as Surge but he was bigger than then all the others and he did have a big commanding presence.

The smaller grunts backed away and moved back towards Surge.

The gym leader paused a moment and decided it was best to leave as other trainers not started to step forward with them to get the bullies to back off. Once Surge and his goons were walking away Meg finally calmed down. With a big smile she turned to Rose and Rocky.

"Rose! That was super brave of you thanks." She smiled hugging her friend.
    "And you...Mr. Rocky...Ill be darned if you arent the size of an Ursaring when your protective side kicks in." She laughed.

Her attention moved back to her pokemon and the moment of joy was gone.
    " I got beaten pretty bad. Maybe me my most embarrassing lose ever. Thats not even the worse part. My team all got injured." She sighed.

"Alice and Brandon were smart to go off and train. My failure proved Surge is in a different battling class." She frowned.

"Im going to go ahead to Vermilion to heal my pokemon. I think it might be best that you guys stay back here with the others and train." Meghan said putting her head down.

" I need there to get there asap." She said

"Be back soon." she said taking off.

All around the two were trainers looking for battles.

"I need to train if im going to battle that guy!"

"Me too..did anyone want to battle?"

Meg moved quickly down the main path running past the slow moving crowd. She almost didnt notice Alice talking to trainers. For some reason Alice had seemed upset with her for awhile. Meg figured it was about what happened in Cerulean City but she couldnt comprehend what she did. She didnt stop to say hi and continued.

"Awesome!"

Spearow (flying/normal)

Spearow (flying/normal)

"A girl battler..interesting.."

Beedrill (Bug/Poison)

Proud partner with @Pokemon Trainer Sarah

Spoiler:

Gible bite's Comic

GCEA Trainer Links based on title characters

....GCEA Diamond/Platnium/ Blizard Blue/Platnium 2/ Pokemon Prism.......

Trainer Name: 'Ace Trainer' Rocky
    badges: Boulder badge, Cascade badge
    Pokemon:

Kick-Puncher (20/20) Parasect (24/24) Psycho (9/9) Abra (10/10) Buneary(20/20) Pancham (15/15)

Infected Pokemon at the Pokemon Center:
    Sniper (30) Speedy (30) Rusty (25) Behemoth (30) Professor Needles (30) Fury(30) Heal counter: 14
    Partner Pokémon:
    Items: Pokedex(1), Poketech(1), Pokeballs(7), Premier ball(1), Great ball (1),Potions 5pts(4), Leaf stone(1), Blue Scarf (1-speedy), Rowp Berry(1), Red Scarf (1-Professor)
    Current Game Points: 89
    Trainers Affected:

Meg rushed off towards Vermilion, leaving the others to enjoy the sights along the route.

There were a lot of trainers exercising their Pokemon and challenging each other to battle.

"Nicely done, Rose. Standing up to those bullies let them know that you will not be easily intimidated. It also won the respect of a lot of these trainers out here. I am going to see if I can challenge some of them to a battle."

Rocky spied a trainer seemed to be having trouble holding on to her Pokeballs.

Rocky walked over to her and introduced himself.

"Hello Ma'am. My name is Rocky and I am touring the region and chasing the Kanto eight! Would you like to have a friendly battle to train your Pokemon?"

"Oh, hi!" Said the trainer. "My name is Maureen. Not exactly a brilliant trainer name, but my friends call me Speedy ... What are you laughing at?" She finished angrily as Rocky tried unsuccessfully to hold back his amusement.

"Oh it's nothing, Speedy! I jus wish my Rattata was here to meet you! So shall we battle?"

Trainer Name: Brandon

Pokemon:

Skipper - [16/16]

Marshtomp - [16/16]

Nidoran - [8/8]

Pidgetto - [18/18]

Primeape - [30/30]

Riolu - [25/25]
    Items: Pokeball x4
    Healing counter: 20

As Brandon was trying to make his way back to the group, he came across a trainer that seemed to know he was with them and seemed to be both taunting him and wanting a battle. Brandon stopped and looked at the trainer "She is not weak, she is actually the strongest of us, however, a significant portion of her main pokemon team is out of commision due to illness, so she is operating on a back up team, which is way less stronger. Anyway, I accept your challenge, let's battle". With this Brandon told Skipper to get the rest of the team ready to battle. With the recent training, he had even stronger pokemon now, so this should be a good battle for sure.
    The all new and improved Broadcasting Duo is here! We have a new banner, a new look and still more great improvements to come! What are you waiting for? Come on over and check us out! We promise, you won't be disappointed!
    www.broadcastingduo.com

__________________________________________________ ________________________
    GCEA Stats:
    Decimation Blue
    Galactic Diamond

*This goes out to all of you. As it stands none of you will have your team back in time for the gym. There are two ways to remedy this. One. Post more so you can heal your pokemon! Two. Start to prepare your pokemon for full out war the basic Surge battle is giong to take at least one type advantage and potentailly 4 level 30 pokemon. @Pokemon Trainer Sarah @Dragon Master Mike @Brettles @brandon_g

Trainer Name:

Meghan Stratus
    Pokemon:
    Kaze (0/30)/ Lilly (0/10)/ Bubbles(0/5)/ Cayce(0/10)/ Finnigan (0/23)/ Reina (0/11)
    [U]Partner Pokemon:

Volt (25/25)
    Egg:
    Infected Pokemon:
    Heracross 26/30 until healed
    Honchcrow 26/29 until healed
    Feraligatr 26/30 until healed
    Diggersby 26/30 until healed
    Furret (26/30) until healed
    Trash (26/30) until healed

[U]Items:
    Spoiler:

Pokeballs
    ---Premier Ball (x0)
    Heal Items
    --Potion (x0) -
    Alteration Items
    Hold Items
    Evolution Items
    --Moon Stone (x1)
    ---Fire Stone (x1)

GM Story Info
    Key Locations:
    Just a normal Route
    Time: 2:50 pm

The main batch of the group stayed on Route 6. It was a nice day and despite the drama there was plenty of potential trainers around to battle.

Trainers Available

Bug Catcher Aaron

Caterpie (Bug)

Weedle (Bug/Poison)

Weedle (Bug/Poison)

Junior Trainer Sam

Squirtle (Water)

Weepinbell (Grass/Poison)

Junior Trainer Kim

Rattata (Normal)

Pikachu (Electric)

Cubone (Ground)

Bug Catcher David

Butterfree (Bug/Flying)

Junior Trainer Ana

Pidgey (Flying/Normal)

Pidgey (Flying/Normal)

Pidgey (Flying/Normal)

Junior Trainer Billy

Spearow (Flying/Normal)

Fearow (Flying/Normal)
    @brandon_g

" Sounds like weakling talk to me. I hope you are not going to try and battle Surge."

Fearow (Flying/Normal)

Kakuna (Bug/Poison)

Kakuna (Bug/Poison)
    Last edited by Rival Max; 01-14-2016 at 09:29 PM.

Spoiler:

Gible bite's Comic

Trainer Name: Brandon

Pokemon:

Skipper - [16/16]

Marshtomp - [16/16]

Nidoran - [8/8]

Pidgetto - [18/18]

Primeape - [30/30]

Riolu - [25/25]
    Items: Pokeball x4
    Healing counter: 19

As the opposing trainer began sending out his pokemon, he replied to Brandon's statement, saying " Sounds like weakling talk to me. I hope you are not going to try and battle Surge." . At this, Brandon rolled his eyes and said simply "Guess we will find out who is the weakling in a minute, when we are through with battling you". Brandon seriously meant a minute too, because one look at the trainer's pokemon told him he could win this and fairly easily at that. Then with that, Brandon ordered his first pokemon to attack. He commanded Riolu to take of the opponents Fearow.

Opponent: Fearow
    Attacker: Riolu
    Opponent's HP: 20
    Attacker's HP: 25
    Bonus: +5 (+5 Type: Flying v. Fighting, -5 Type: Fighting v. Normal +5 Fully evolved v basic), the 2 counter each other out making it 0.
    Opponent's remaining points: 0
    Attacker's remaining HP: 0

Riolu charged at the Fearow, slamming it into the ground with a swift tackle, the blow made the Fearow a little stunned, but it quickly snapped out of it and started pecking it's beak wildly, one of the pecks hit Riolu, injuring him a bit, but despite this Riolu continued to fight, refusing to allow the Fearow to win. Riolu gathered all of its strength up and let it all out in one swift, hard kick. The Fearow, who tried to take off, got hit right as it lifted off the ground and as a result got thrown to the ground hard by the kick. The kick and its strength, also drained the remaining, little bit of energy he had left righ out of him. Riolu fainted as well.

Brandon called him back to his pokeball so he could rest. He next sent in Pidgetto to care of one of the Kakunas.

Opponent: Kakuna
    Attacker: Pidgetto
    Opponent's HP: 16
    Attacker's HP: 18
    Bonus: -5 (-5 Type: Flying v. Bug)
    Attacker's remaining HP: 7

Kakuna faints

Pidgetto had taken out the opposing pokemon, but was injuried abit in the process.

Brandon praised Pidgetto and then called the flying type back into his pokeball. Next Brandon asked Skipper if he would like to finish off the last Kakuna. The fire type nodded eagerly and then charged toward the poor bug type with rage of fire.

Opponent: Kakuna
    Attacker: Skipper the Charmeleon
    Attacker's HP: 16
    Bonus: -5 (-5 Type: Fire v. Bug)
    Attacker's remaining HP: 11

Skipper stopped a couple feet away from the bug type, he gathered all the fire he could and launched it like a flamethrower at the Kakuna. The scorching hot, huge streak of fire hit the Kakuna squarely on it's body, scorching it terribly and causing the pokemon to faint. Skipper had beaten the Kakuna, but the energy required to use flamethrower had weakened and drained him of some of his energy. He walked back to Brandon, looking a little tired and breathing heavily trying to catch his breath.

Brandon had won the battle. As his victory statement, Brandon said to the opposing trainer "Looks like your the weakling and yes I plan to battle Surge and WIN".
    Last edited by brandon_g; 01-14-2016 at 09:18 PM.
    The all new and improved Broadcasting Duo is here! We have a new banner, a new look and still more great improvements to come! What are you waiting for? Come on over and check us out! We promise, you won't be disappointed!
    www.broadcastingduo.com

__________________________________________________ ________________________
    GCEA Stats:
    Decimation Blue
    Galactic Diamond

growing strong Pokemon Trainer Sarah's Avatar
    Site Editor

Senior Administrator

Trainer Name: Alice

Aster (30/30)
    [Ivysaur, Male]
    Clover (19/19)
    [Clefairy, Female]
    Paprika (25/25)
    [Pikachu, Female]
    Almond (30/30)
    [Furret, Female]
    Aria (25/25)
    [Pidgeotto, Female]
    Plume (30/30)
    [Archen, Female]

Partner Pokemon: Marionette [Shuppet, Female] (30/30)
    Items: Pokeball (x8), Potions (x4), Premier Ball (x2), Lemonade (x2)
    Heal Counter: 16 [Tyrunt (30), Jedi (30), Citrus (30), Memento (30)]

Alice faced the young male trainer. She knew she had to get her team prepared to fight Surge.

She sent out her Cleffa first, wanting her to get some battle experience.

Opponent: Spearow
    Attacker: Cleffa
    Attacker's HP: 19
    Bonus: 0
    Attacker's remaining HP: 3

"Well done, Clover!" Alice smiled. She called the Pokemon back to her side. The small fairy began to glow.

Pokémon You're Evolving: Cleffa
    Pokémon it Evolves Into: Clefairy
    Evolution Point Requirement: +10 levels, gym battle, trainer battle
    Points On-Hand: 89
    Points After Evolution: 89

(( @Mad Max please clarify whether Clefairy gains extra levels upon evolving or if it is still at level 19!
    GOT IT, THANKS!))

Alice smiled at her new Pokemon. "Well done Clover! Now, your turn, Paprika!"

Opponent: Spearow
    Attacker: Pichu
    Attacker's HP: 25
    Bonus: -5 electric vs flying
    Attacker's remaining HP: 14

Pokémon You're Evolving: Pichu
    Pokémon it Evolves Into: Pikachu
    Evolution Point Requirement: +10 levels, gym battle, trainer battle
    Points On-Hand: 89
    Points After Evolution: 89

"Paprika! You did it!" Alice cried.

"Pi!" the now Pikachu looked around. It would take some time to get used to her new height. She ran over and scrambled up Alice's clothing, landing on her shoulder next to Plume.

"Wow, you've gotten heavier!" Alice laughed.

"Good battle," she said to the young trainer.

The next guy stepped forward. "A girl battler..interesting.." he said.

Alice frowned a little. "If you want interesting, that's what you'll get!" she called back.

She sent out Almond. The Furret ran around her legs playfully.

Pokémon being Leveled Up: Furret
    Levels up: 5
    Resulting Value: 30
    Points required: 10
    Points on hand: 89
    Points remaining: 79

Opponent: Beedrill
    Attacker: Furret
    Opponent's HP: 17
    Attacker's HP: 30
    Bonus: 0
    Attacker's remaining HP: 13

"Great work!" Alice smiled. She could see Almond had gotten stronger. "Thanks for the battle," she said to the guy.

Alice looked over her team. Plume and Aria would have a huge disadvantage against Surge's Pokemon. She knew she had to get some of her other Pokemon out of the PC, so she headed on toward Vermilion City.
    GCEA

Trainer Name: 'Ace Trainer' Rocky
    badges: Boulder badge, Cascade badge
    Pokemon:

Kick-Puncher (10/10) Parasect (24/24) Psycho (9/9) Abra (10/10) Buneary(20/20) Pancham (15/15)

Infected Pokemon at the Pokemon Center:
    Sniper (30) Speedy (30) Rusty (25) Behemoth (30) Professor Needles (30) Fury(30) Heal counter: 15
    Partner Pokémon:
    Items: Pokedex(1), Poketech(1), Pokeballs(7), Premier ball(1), Great ball (1),Potions 5pts(4), Leaf stone(1), Blue Scarf (1-speedy), Rowp Berry(1), Red Scarf (1-Professor)
    Current Game Points: 101
    Trainers Affected:

Rocky looked around at the gathered trainers and picked a couple to take on to train his Pokemon.

A Junior Trainer named Sam challenged Rocky to a 2 x 2 battle.

Sam sent out a Squirtle so Rocky countered with his only grass type, Parasect.

The squirtle was faster than the large Parasect and score a few early hits, but eventually Parasect hit it with a grasping vine whip and simply draied the energy out of it.

Opponent: Squirtle
    Attacker: Parasect
    Attacker's HP: 24
    Bonus:-10 (-5 evo, -5 grass v water)
    Attacker's remaining HP: 14

Sam then pulled out his second ball and released a Weepinbell. two grass types, each with a secondary type that the other was weak against. This just got interesting! The two grass types lunged at each other and tried to drain each other's energy. The battle was close, Parasect was injured from the previous battle but had size on its side. Eventually Parasect let go and dropped an unconscious Weepinbell on the ground.

Opponent: Weepinbell
    Attacker: Parasect
    Attacker's HP: 14
    Bonus:-5 (-5 evo)
    Attacker's remaining HP: 3

Result: Rocky wins 4 battle points!

Rocky thanked Sam for the battle and then found a space by himself and released Kick-Puncher. The aggressive fighting type looked around for a fight. There were so many trainers that the Mankey wanted to fight that he let out a scream "MANKEY!" challenging any nearby Pokemon to come and try him.

Rocky called out Pancham, his second fighting type and the playful little Panda looked quizzically at the Mankey and then joined in the screaming game. "PANCHAM!" he screamed, startling Kick-Puncher.

"WHy don't you two practice against each other, while I check on finding a new challenger", Rocky said keeping and eye out for further challengers.

Kick-puncher and Pancham got into a play-fight. Unfortunately for Kick-Puncher, Pancham was just a little bit better than he was. This frustrated the Mankey, who kept trying to find an edge, and got even more frustrated as teh pancam playfully blocked his attacks and laughed while doing it. The laughter was the last straw and Manky let out his most ferocious battle yest. Rocky listened while looking around. "MANKEY...PRIMAPE!"

Pokémon You're Evolving: Mankey
    Pokémon it Evolves Into: Primape
    Evolution Point Requirement: 28
    Points On-Hand: 101
    Points After Evolution: 73

Rocky turned to see Kick-Puncher who had suddenly grown much larger level a fierce wild swipe at Pancham. The little Panda ducked his head and ran to Rocky for cover.

The noise attracted some attention and another trainer came over to investigate.

"Hello, my name is Kim!" said the trainer. "Would you like to battle"

"I would love to, My name is Rocky!", said Rocky.

"I have three Pokemon, so lets make it a 3 x 3 battle" said Kim. She sent out her first Pokemon, a Rattata. Kick-Puncher let out a scream and leaped at the Rattata, but Rocky called him back. "You need to learn patience, Kick-Puncher. Find your peace and let Pancham take the first round. You can do the rest.

Opponent: Rattata
    Attacker: Pancham.
    Attacker's HP: 15
    Bonus:-5 (-5 fighting v normal)
    Attacker's remaining HP: 4

With the Rattata out ocf teh way, Kim sent out a Pikachu. Pancham looked at Rocky and poiinted at the Pikachu. "No, Pancham. sit back and watch Kick-Puncher do his thing. Go Kick-Puncher!"

The Primape roared and charge the Pikachu. The pikachufired off volleys of sparks and thundershcks, but Kick-Puncher ignored the damage and ran headlong up to the Pikachu and punched it square in the face, sending it flying out of the battle area.

Opponent: Pikachu
    Attacker: Primape
    Attacker's HP: 28
    Attacker's remaining HP: 17

Kim sent out a cubone next. It was a tough little POkemon but Kick-Puncher was simplt too powerful and cracked it's hard skull helmet with a flying headbutt that knocked it out cold.

Opponent: Cubone
    Attacker: Primape
    Attacker's HP: 17
    Attacker's remaining HP: 2

Battle result: Rocky wins: 6 Battle points.

"Thankyou for the battle, Kim!" Rocky said to the Junior trainer. He felt good, his 'B-team' were doing quite well perhaps he had a chance after all. He looked around to see how Rose and Brandon were doing with the trainers.
    Last edited by Brettles; 01-15-2016 at 05:52 AM.

Trainer Name:

Meghan Stratus
    Pokemon:

Partner Pokemon:

Volt (25/25)
    Egg:
    Infected Pokemon:
    Heracross 27/30 until healed
    Honchcrow 27/29 until healed
    Feraligatr 27/30 until healed
    Diggersby 27/30 until healed
    Furret (27/30) until healed
    Trash (27/30) until healed

[U]Items:
    Spoiler:

Pokeballs
    ---Premier Ball (x0)
    Heal Items
    --Potion (x0) -
    Alteration Items
    Hold Items
    Evolution Items
    --Moon Stone (x1)
    ---Fire Stone (x1)

GM Story Info
    Key Locations:
    Just a normal Route
    Time: 2:50 pm

@Pokemon Trainer Sarah +5 for beating both battlers

Meghan hurried getting to Vermilion as the others were still battling. It took her a little over twenty minutes of light running to get there. Vermilion had stepped up its security in lite of the recent attacks on Pewter and Cerulean City. Meghan was stopped entering the city by what looked like national guards. The men did a quick check of her stuff and let her continue to Vermilion once she explained the dilemma.

She couldnt help but notice some of soldiers setting up portable pc terminals. She didnt have time to investigate. She also didnt notice that in the back drop of the city there seemed to be an odd number of what looked like federal agents positioned all over the place.

She handed over the pokeballs and began the waiting game. The nurse scolded her as all of Megs pokemon were taken into icu. The damage from the electricity had been worse than she had anticipated. Meghan was stunned as her pokemon were taken into the back. Even Kaze would need to a closer observation. Meghan took a seat at a bench just outside of the Pokemon Center and decided to write in her journal to get her mind off of this. She wanted to do her best to remember what Surge had done and how he had made her feel.

Meanwhile

20 minutes would pass as Alice finally reached Vermilion as she did she was also stopped by the armed guards who were checking everyone coming in.
    "whats your business here miss." An officer growled.

Just past her she could see the computer hubs being worked on.

Spoiler:

Gible bite's Comic

growing strong Pokemon Trainer Sarah's Avatar
    Site Editor

Senior Administrator

Trainer Name: Alice

Aster (30/30)
    [Ivysaur, Male]
    Clover (3/19)
    [Clefairy, Female]
    Paprika (14/25)
    [Pikachu, Female]
    Almond (13/30)
    [Furret, Female]
    Aria (25/25)
    [Pidgeotto, Female]
    Plume (30/30)
    [Archen, Female]

Partner Pokemon: Marionette [Shuppet, Female] (30/30)
    Items: Pokeball (x8), Potions (x4), Premier Ball (x2), Lemonade (x2)
    Heal Counter: 17 [Tyrunt (30), Jedi (30), Citrus (30), Memento (30)]

Alice finally reached Vermilion, puffing slightly. It had seemed closer than it really was. She had returned Paprika and Clover on the way. Luckily Plume was light enough to carry while she was running. The bird helped out a bit by running every so often as well, but Alice liked to keep her close.

When she finally reached the city, she noticed men dressed in black standing around. They looked like they were guarding the city. It made sense, after the attacks at Pewter and Cerulean.

"whats your business here miss." An officer growled as she approached. Behind him were a bunch of agents working on computers.

"I'd just like to heal my team at the Pokémon Center," Alice said politely, giving her best smile. "We've just had a few battles." She stroked Plume's feathers.

"Ack!" the Archen squawked in agreement.

"Is everything okay in the city?" she asked, letting a tiny bit of fear enter her voice. She hoped these were real officers and not related to the white rockets.
    GCEA

Trainer Name:

Meghan Stratus
    Pokemon:

Partner Pokemon:

Volt (25/25)
    Egg:
    Infected Pokemon:
    Heracross 28/30 until healed
    Honchcrow 28/29 until healed
    Feraligatr 28/30 until healed
    Diggersby 28/30 until healed
    Furret (28/30) until healed
    Trash (28/30) until healed

[U]Items:
    Spoiler:

Pokeballs
    ---Premier Ball (x0)
    Heal Items
    --Potion (x0) -
    Alteration Items
    Hold Items
    Evolution Items
    --Moon Stone (x1)
    ---Fire Stone (x1)

GM Story Info
    Current Location: Route 5 & 6 and Vermilion
    Key Locations:
    Just a normal Route
    Time: 2:59 pm

The man checked through her stuff quickly and waved her along.
    "Everything is fine miss." The man said letting her pass.

" You seem like a nice kid. " He said "The recent attacks on Kanto have put all cities on alert. The device behind is being added to check points to help us monitor trainers. If any trainer was near any of the events starting from the Pewter City cave in there pokegear and poketechs will tell us. There is a live map automatically uploaded to track a traienrs journey. This includes times and exact locations. The interm league champ enacted marshal law and believes these machines will help us find any trainers connected to the former champ ,the Sons of Arcanine gang or the terrorist who attacked Cerulean..the news is calling him Apex or Finis." He said stopping as partner waved him over to check someone else.

Alice was now free to move as she moved through the city she too would notice the ominous figures posted throughout the city. These men and woman seemed to be doing normally daily activities but it felt fake.

Spoiler:

Gible bite's Comic