Paprika (14/25)
    [Pikachu, Female]
    Almond (13/30)
    [Furret, Female]
    Aria (25/25)
    [Pidgeotto, Female]
    Plume (30/30)
    [Archen, Female]

Partner Pokemon: Marionette [Shuppet, Female] (30/30)
    Items: Pokeball (x8), Potions (x4), Premier Ball (x2), Lemonade (x2)
    Heal Counter: 18 [Tyrunt (30), Jedi (30), Citrus (30), Memento (30)]

Alice listened to the officer talk.

"If any trainer was near any of the events starting from the Pewter City cave in there pokegear and poketechs will tell us. There is a live map automatically uploaded to track a traienrs journey. This includes times and exact locations. " he said.

Alice made sure to keep smiling, her gaze steady. She had gotten good at it by now. But a wave of terror passed over her, causing her to shiver. She had to notify the others immediately... once these computers were set up they would never be able to enter another city in Kanto!

"The interm league champ enacted marshal law and believes these machines will help us find any trainers connected to the former champ ,the Sons of Arcanine gang or the terrorist who attacked Cerulean..the news is calling him Apex or Finis." The man stopped as he was called away somewhere else.

"Thank you!" Alice called out politely after him, then headed into the city. She had a lot to think about. Apex? Finis? Is that what Shadow Max was being called? And who was the interim league champ? She wanted to know more, but she knew it was a bad idea to hang around. She headed for the Pokémon Center, noticing people wandering around that seemed slightly out of place. Was she being watched?

Outside, she saw Meg writing in her journal. She was still a bit annoyed, but glad to see a familiar face. She didn't want to interrupt, but this was important. Did Meg already know about the checkpoints? She couldn't imagine Meg would just be sitting around, if so. Alice could sense the strange people around. Plume bobbed uncomfortably on her shoulder.

"Hey," she said casually. "I'm glad you're okay. How about those guards at the entrance huh? I feel much safer knowing they're setting up checkpoints to catch anyone who was involved with Mt. Moon or Cerulean City. Apparently they can track trainers through their Poketech!" she grinned, holding her wrist off to show off her Poketech. "How about that!" Alice hoped the conversation would seem casual enough to anyone watching.
    GCEA

Trainer Name: Brandon

Pokemon:

Skipper - [11/16]

Marshtomp - [16/16]

Nidoran - [8/8]

Pidgetto - [7/18]

Primeape - [30/30]

Riolu - [0/25]
    Items: Pokeball x4
    Healing counter: 18

*Max is my battle a confirmed win? Is there any points for winning?*

After the battle, Brandon began heading towards Vermillion City, as he walked he took of his survivial pack and scrumged through it for another bottle of water and granola bar. He found one of each and then re zipped his pack and put it back on, he ate the granola bar and drank some of the water, then he put the water bottle, half filled in a un closed side of his pack for eady reach. Next to Skipper and Marshtomp walked quietly next to him. Soon they were getting close to Vermillion City, Brandon could see the entrance to the city. He stopped dead in his tracks, his pokemon having realized this after a few more steps walked over and looked concerningly at their trainer. Skipper and Marshtomp looked at each other confused to what was going on, then the 2 scanner the area for any possible threats, but could see none, then they looked back at their trainer again. Brandon noticed the city seemed to be swarping with soliders and federal agents. Brandon was immediatelly concerned, he was the only one in the group not disguised and would be recognizable if the soliders were told of all their descriptions. Brandon decided he needed to try and make himself look as far from himself as possible. He started with his pokemon, he loved Skipper and Marshtomp to death, as did they to him and would love for them to be able to enter the city by his side, but they were known as his travel partners and he simply couldn't risk it. He picked up Skipper and Marshtomps' pokeballs from his belt and as hit the button on each he said to them "Sorry about this guys, but their are soliders and federal agents swarmed around the city, they would recoginize you as mine and blow what chance of cover I have. It is only temporary, I promise. Rest now and I willsee you very soon". With that each pokemon were sucked into their pokeballs. Brandon clipped the balls back to his belt and then decided to send out Pidgetto. The flying type was injured enough to make it convincing that he was going to heal them and wasn't directly associated with him. As the bird came out, Brandon explained the situation to him "Try to look as injured as possible, give the guards your best 'begging eyes' and chirp in agreement when I say I am headed to the pokemon center to heal my pokemon ok?" the bird type nodded, but remain silent. Next Brandon took off his hat and ran his hands through his hair, messing it all up. He placed the cap deep in his pack. Then he took off his hooded sweater and stored it deep in his pack as well. Then Brandon rummaged through his pack, trying to find the single, spare t shirt he had packed, just in cade. He finally found it, then looking around to make sure no one was around, took of his current shirt and put on the other one. He then buried the shirt deep another pocket of his pack. Then Brandon folded the very bottom of his jeans up 2 or 3 folds, making it look like a fashion style. Then, having done all he could, he motioned for Pidgetto to fly onto his shoulder, which the bird type did, then said a silent prayer and hoped the gaurds didn't know what he looked like or else wouldn't recoginize him. After the Brandon, took a deep breath and set off towards the city's main entrance.

*Left open for you to set up Max if you want*
    The all new and improved Broadcasting Duo is here! We have a new banner, a new look and still more great improvements to come! What are you waiting for? Come on over and check us out! We promise, you won't be disappointed!
    www.broadcastingduo.com

__________________________________________________ ________________________
    GCEA Stats:
    Decimation Blue
    Galactic Diamond

Trainer Name: 'Ace Trainer' Rocky
    badges: Boulder badge, Cascade badge
    Pokemon:

Kick-Puncher (2/28) Parasect (3/24) Psycho (9/9) Abra (10/10) Buneary(20/20) Pancham (4/15)

Infected Pokemon at the Pokemon Center:
    Sniper (30) Speedy (30) Rusty (25) Behemoth (30) Professor Needles (30) Fury(30) Heal counter: 16
    Partner Pokémon:
    Items: Pokedex(1), Poketech(1), Pokeballs(7), Premier ball(1), Great ball (1),Potions 5pts(4), Leaf stone(1), Blue Scarf (1-speedy), Rowp Berry(1), Red Scarf (1-Professor)
    Current Game Points: 74
    Trainers Affected:

Rocky returned his tired Pokemon to their Pokeballs and looked around the area. A lot of the defeated trainers were making their way towards the town ahead. He decided to follow them towards the city and try to get some information out of them. He ignored the people with backpacks on, who were clearly from out of the area and tried to start up a conversation with a few of the people who looked as though they were locals.

"Now those were some good battles!" He said as he approached a small group of local trainers heading towards the City. "Hi, My name is Rocky. I am visiting Kanto from the Sinnoh Region. Are all Kanto trainers as tough as the trainers around here? Or are Vermilion city trainers better than the rest?"

After a bit of generic Pokemon conversation Rocky asked, "So what is the deal with that 'Lt. Surge'! I heard someone say he was a criminal. But that can't be right can it? Criminals don't get to be gym leaders! Do they?"

Trainer Name:

Meghan Stratus
    Pokemon:

Partner Pokemon:

Volt (25/25)
    Egg:
    Infected Pokemon:
    Heracross 29/30 until healed
    Honchcrow 29/29 until healed
    Feraligatr 29/30 until healed
    Diggersby 29/30 until healed
    Furret (29/30) until healed
    Trash (29/30) until healed

[U]Items:
    Spoiler:

Poke Gems (0)
    Pokeballs
    --Pokeballs (x5)(-1 Hoppip)
    ---Premier Ball (x0)
    ----Great Ball (x2) (-1 Abra, shadow sandshrew and Meowth )
    Heal Items
    --Potion (x0) -
    Alteration Items
    --Belue Berry (Item Effect: User's level drops 5 points)
    --- Zinc (Item Effects: Raises 6 Levels) (x5)
    ---- Shuca Berry (Changes a pokemon's color)(x1)
    Hold Items
    -- Red Scarf (Item Effects: Raises 2 Levels)
    -- Blue Scarf (Item Effects: Raises 2 Levels)
    ----Everstone (Item Effect: Prevents Pokemon from Evolving)(x1)
    Evolution Items
    --Moon Stone (x1)
    ---Fire Stone (x1)
    ---Dusk Stone (X1)

GM Story Info
    Current Location: Route 5 & 6 and Vermilion
    Description: Morning
    Key Locations:
    Just a normal Route
    Time: 3:15 pm
    Day: 5
    Month: May
    Season: Summer
    Weather: Humid/ Low wind

Meghan sat outside quietly writing. She jotted down everything she could remember from the battle. She made sure to note the battling techniques used by the leader Surge. Meg found herself less impressed by his battling style and more impressed at how raw his pokemons power was. It was as if he had transferred his strenght and anger into his pokemon. "Surge wont hold back.." She said to herself.

Alice approached still annoyed with Meghan. There was clearly bad energy forming between the two trainers despite the pleasantries exchanged between the two of them.

"Hey," Alice said casually.

Meghan poked her head up. Giving a slight uncertain smile.
    "Hi." She said softly

"I'm glad you're okay. How about those guards at the entrance huh? I feel much safer knowing they're setting up checkpoints to catch anyone who was involved with Mt. Moon or Cerulean City. Apparently they can track trainers through their Poketech!" she grinned, holding her wrist off to show off her Poketech.
    "How about that!" Alice hoped the conversation would seem casual enough to anyone watching.

" I hadnt really paid much attention to them to be honest..my pokemon were in pretty bad shape." Meghan said closing her note book and putting back into her bag.

" Im guessing that PC they are setting up is going to do that. " She said standing up looking at Alice.

There was a look in Megs that Alice hadnt seen before.

"What did I do to you? What happened that caused you to question my choices?" Meghan said in a blunt way.

" Taking the lead was not really what I wanted, it was just kind of placed upon me to do so..If you had been you back near Max's Base what would have done?"

@brandon_g +6 battle points. (Brandon wouldnt be able to run into Alice and Meg talking in)

Brandon walked causally towards the main entrance of Vermilion. As he got closer he forced to get into a line where trainers were getting stopped and checked. There bags were being checked out. Brandon had made little effort to change his appearance until shortly before the approach. With his normal clothes stuffed in his bag he waited his turn to make it past the security check. When he was finally his turn he walked up with Pidgeotto. The guard stopped requesting him to call back the pokemon for now. They then asked for his bag and checked out the basic idea on his poketech. Brandon got lucky as the gaurds didnt seem to notice anything off. The man handed him the bag back and waved him on.
    Last edited by Rival Max; 01-15-2016 at 08:19 PM.

Proud partner with @Pokemon Trainer Sarah

Spoiler:

Gible bite's Comic

GCEA Trainer Links based on title characters

....GCEA Diamond/Platnium/ Blizard Blue/Platnium 2/ Pokemon Prism.......

Trainer Name: Brandon

Pokemon:

Skipper - [11/16]

Marshtomp - [16/16]

Nidoran - [8/8]

Pidgetto - [7/18]

Primeape - [30/30]

Riolu - [0/25]
    Items: Pokeball x4
    Healing counter: 17

After the guard waved him on, he walked as causally as he could towards the pokemon center, as he passed through the gates to the he noticed guards setting several computers. With the amount of security now, those computers couldn't mean anything good. Brandon just kept walking and only looking at this through the corner of his eyes, once he was a safe distance away from the guards, he breathed a quiet sigh of relief, he made past that fortress of a check point successfully. Brandon could see some people that were dressed causally but didn't seem to quite fit in. Brandon knew there was probably undercover agents in the city, which meant that the whole group, but him especially would have to watch their steps VERY closely, getting past the intial check point on the way into the city was only the first part of their blending in during their stay in Vermillion, maintaining their cool and cover to remain the city and not be arrested or anything was the second part and the hardest part.

Brandon reached the door of the pokemon center and has he stepped in, the doors automatically slid out of his way. Once he was inside, he noticed that Alice and Meghan were already there and seem to be having a conversation. Brandon kept walking until he reached the nurse's stations, once there he handed all of pokemon to the nurse, who then placed them on the healing machine and once the machine finished, handed them back to him. The nurse said to him "Here you are, your pokemon should be nice and healthy, have a nice day and be careful out there". The nurse smiled at him a d Brandon thanked her as he took back his pokemon and clipped them to his belt. Next Brandon went to the pc and exchanged some of his pokemon in preparation for the upcoming gym battle.

In: Nidoran and Pidgetto
    Out: Beedrill and Arbok

After the exchange, he clipped the new pokemon to his belt and then walked over a newspaper and grabbed a newspaper. Then with the newspaper in his hand, Brandon went over to the chair area where Meghan and Alice were sitting, he picked a seat that was 2 seats over from Meghan and Alice. He didn't want to sit too close to them, too many of them of together may draw attention. He sat down and started (pretending/trying) to read the newspaper. Brandon decided he would do this until either more of the group arrived or Meghan decided on their next move. As he sat trying to read the paper, his mind involuntarily strayed from the worse on the paper and instead into deep thought. The very first thing Brandon wondered was whether Meg or Alice had noticed him and then on the events of the last few days.
    Last edited by brandon_g; 01-15-2016 at 11:40 PM.
    The all new and improved Broadcasting Duo is here! We have a new banner, a new look and still more great improvements to come! What are you waiting for? Come on over and check us out! We promise, you won't be disappointed!
    www.broadcastingduo.com

__________________________________________________ ________________________
    GCEA Stats:
    Decimation Blue
    Galactic Diamond

growing strong Pokemon Trainer Sarah's Avatar
    Site Editor

Senior Administrator

Trainer Name: Alice

Aster (30/30)
    [Ivysaur, Male]
    Clover (3/19)
    [Clefairy, Female]
    Paprika (14/25)
    [Pikachu, Female]
    Almond (13/30)
    [Furret, Female]
    Aria (25/25)
    [Pidgeotto, Female]
    Plume (30/30)
    [Archen, Female]

Heal Counter: 19 [Tyrunt (30), Jedi (30), Citrus (30), Memento (30)]

Alice thought she was helping by telling Meg about the guards, but Meg didn't seem that concerned.

"What did I do to you? What happened that caused you to question my choices?" Meghan said in a blunt way.

Alice's mouth fell open. She hadn't expected Meg to confront her. She felt her face redden.

" Taking the lead was not really what I wanted, it was just kind of placed upon me to do so..If you had been you back near Max's Base what would have done?"

Alice forced herself to look Meg in the face, even though she felt like running. "That dream I had... You didn't believe me, did you? You said we would leave...but when it came to it, you led us into the middle of everything without a second thought." Alice's voice was shaky. More than anything, more than the danger they had been in, Alive felt betrayed by Meg's decision. She had thought maybe they were becoming close friends, that Meg had believed her dream and valued her opinion. But in the end, she had made the decision for all of them. In the past, her human friends usually ended up hurting her somehow, and this was no different.

"You're reckless, Meg. You're a good leader, but you have four people who would follow you to the ends of the earth, into any situation. Rose and I... We almost didn't make it out... I almost..." Alice paused. She wasn't ready to tell anyone that she had almost been trapped in Max's memories forever. "I have my Pokemon to think of now. Your decisions impact all of us. Running in to battle Surge before was a bad idea. There was a whole crowd, you could have easily been recognised. And we don't know anything about him. He's a jerk but no one was in actual danger. You can't save everyone, Meg." Alice finished quietly, aware of the people around them.
    GCEA

Pokemon:

Kick-Puncher (2/28) Parasect (3/24) Psycho (9/9) Abra (10/10) Buneary(20/20) Pancham (4/15)

Sniper (30) Speedy (30) Rusty (25) Behemoth (30) Professor Needles (30) Fury(30) Heal counter: 17
    Partner Pokémon:
    Items: Pokedex(1), Poketech(1), Pokeballs(7), Premier ball(1), Great ball (1),Potions 5pts(4), Leaf stone(1), Blue Scarf (1-speedy), Rowp Berry(1), Red Scarf (1-Professor)
    Current Game Points: 75
    Trainers Affected:

The locals didn't seem to want to talk about Surge and seemed reluctant to talk so Rocky left them alone. It was getting towards mid-afternoon and he was ready for afternoon tea. There weren't any shops that he coudl see out here on the road so he decied to head into the city to find a nice trendy cafe to eat in.

He arrived at the Gates and found a bit of a holdup as he had to line up for a security check. after a few minutes he arrived at the front of the line and held out his ID as he had seen other trainers do.

Trainer Name:

Meghan Stratus
    Pokemon:

Partner Pokemon:

Volt (25/25)
    Egg:
    Infected Pokemon:
    N/A

[U]Items:
    Spoiler:

Poke Gems (0)
    Pokeballs
    --Pokeballs (x15)(-1 Hoppip)
    ---Premier Ball (x1)
    ----Great Ball (x2) (-1 Abra, shadow sandshrew and Meowth )
    -----Net Ball (x10)( Drops the capture cost by 5 points for bug and water types)
    Heal Items
    --Potion (x0) -
    Alteration Items
    --Belue Berry (Item Effect: User's level drops 5 points)
    --- Zinc (Item Effects: Raises 6 Levels) (x5)
    ---- Shuca Berry (Changes a pokemon's color)(x1)
    Hold Items
    -- Red Scarf (Item Effects: Raises 2 Levels)
    -- Blue Scarf (Item Effects: Raises 2 Levels)
    ----Everstone (Item Effect: Prevents Pokemon from Evolving)(x2)
    Battle Item
    --Antidote (x5)(gets rid or poison/ghost/bug/dark type disadvantage)
    --Paralyze Heal (x5)(gets ride of a electric/fighting/ground/rock type disadvantage.)
    ---Awakening (x5)(gets rid of a normal/grass/flying/psy type disadvantage.)
    ----Burn Heal (x5)(gets rid of a dragon/fire/steel type disadvantage)
    Evolution Items
    --Moon Stone (x1)
    ---Fire Stone (x1)
    ---Dusk Stone (X1)
    ---Water Stone (X1)

GM Story Info
    Current Location: Route 5 & 6 and Vermilion
    Description: Morning
    Key Locations:
    Just a normal Route
    Time: 3:15 pm
    Day: 5
    Month: May
    Season: Summer
    Weather: Humid/ Low wind

@Brettles sorry man I missed responding to twice!

Unlike Brandon Rocky had stuck out like a swore thumb. It was hard to miss someone of his size. When he arrived the guard checked and his ID. Everything seemed fine until the guard called over a friend. The two told him to wait where he was and began to talk a few feet away from him. When they were done talking they walked back.
    "Sir, we are going to need you to come with us.." The man began to say .

A girl behind him spoke up.

"Jerry..let the guy pass." The soft voice said behind him.

"This is one of the good ones. He helped me pick up my stuff in all the commotion of Surge being Surge and he stood up to defend a fellow trainer when those gym grunts started pushing people around." She smiled at Rocky.

Jerry face got a little red. It was a little clear now that Jerry had a soft spot for this trainer. He didnt take long to drop the whole thing and let it pass.
    "Can I call you later." He called to her.

"No later than 9. A lady needs to beauty sleep." She smiled

As they walked she spoke up.
    "Sophia's the name..and I have to tell you stranger. Standing up to the grunts and asking about Surge are two different things. Surge is dangerous..everyone in the city knows that. There is no one around here who is going to tell you anything about him. He is the law here and he gets away with whatever he wants." She said walking with Rocky donw the main street into the city.

Rocky noticed the PCs being set up near the entrance.

@Dragon Master Mike so you know where we are.

Rose and her team were not far behind Rocky. She had stayed back a little for training and then followed the path towards the city. She had no troubles getting past the guards who didnt give her a second glance. Rose didnt come off as a threat in any way.

Meanwhile

"You cant save them all!" the voice called out in fear.

Meghans arms tightly wrapped around a very weak branch as she moved closer and closer to the a small twig nest. Her hand shook as she carefully placed the eggs in her bag. There was just one left and she couldnt stop herself from going for it.
    "They're mother is gone. If I dont do something right now..theyll die!" She called out making one last desperate attempt.
    As could be expected the branch couldnt hold the young girl and she crashed through the tree and landed on her arm. Her father had just about gotten to her before she fell and screamed out.
    "Meghan!"

Meg laid on the grass her arm broke and all the eggs from the nest to badly damaged to recover. As her dad rushed down to get to her ran over frantically.
    "Meghan are you okay." He said realizing her arm was broken.

Meghans eyes welled up.
    "I lost them...all of them. I couldnt even save one of them." She said crying aloud. She didnt even seem to mind the damage to herself. And than she snapped back to reality.

"You can't save everyone, Meg." Alice said

Meghan wiped away the tear in her eye looking away from Alice.
    " I know.." she said putting her head down. Meghan couldnt respond to the other things at least not right now.

"You should contact the others on poketech and have everyone meet here in an hour." She said walking off alone in the cities backdrop.

Proud partner with @Pokemon Trainer Sarah

Spoiler:

Gible bite's Comic

GCEA Trainer Links based on title characters

....GCEA Diamond/Platnium/ Blizard Blue/Platnium 2/ Pokemon Prism.......

growing strong Pokemon Trainer Sarah's Avatar
    Site Editor

Senior Administrator

Trainer Name: Alice

Aster (30/30)
    [Ivysaur, Male]
    Clover (3/19)
    [Clefairy, Female]
    Paprika (14/25)
    [Pikachu, Female]
    Almond (13/30)
    [Furret, Female]
    Aria (25/25)
    [Pidgeotto, Female]
    Plume (30/30)
    [Archen, Female]

Heal Counter: 20 [Tyrunt (30), Jedi (30), Citrus (30), Memento (30)]

Alice waited for Meg to say something, but when she did, it wasn't what Alice had expected at all. She was prepared for a fight, but Meg just told her to gather the others before walking off into the city. It unnerved Alice to see her seemingly defeated. Nevertheless, there was no time to lose. She clicked on her Poketech and sent out a voice message to the others. "Hi, it's Alice... I hope I'm doing this right. We all need to meet at the Pokemon Center in Vermilion in one hour... That's 4.15pm. See you soon!" She pressed send on the message and then headed into the Pokemon Center. Inside, she had her Pokemon healed by the nurse and then accessed the PC, trying to decide who to use against Surge.
    GCEA

Pokemon:

Sniper (30) Speedy (30) Rusty (25) Behemoth (30) Professor Needles (30) Fury(30) Heal counter: 18
    Partner Pokémon:
    Current Game Points: 76
    Trainers Affected:

Rocky was surprised that the men wanted to talk to him. His new disguise as an Ace trainer might be becoming noticable. He determined to find a change of outfit.

The Poemon trainer who had helped him through the roadblock told him a little bit about Surge.

"I guess I shoudl keep my head down and stop asking about him." Rocky said to Sophia. "I will need to face him at the gym to get the next badge though. From what I saw on the route I am going to work some magic on my Pokemon."

His Poketech buzzed and he recieved a message from Alice. "Hi, it's Alice... I hope I'm doing this right. We all need to meet at the Pokemon Center in Vermilion in one hour... That's 4.15pm. See you soon!"

"I have an hour to kill before I am needed anywhere." He said to Sophia. "Do you know where I can find a nice upscale cafe and a sporting goods store? I feel the need for a good meal and a change of attire!"