Skipper - [16/16]

Marshtomp - [16/16]

Arbok - [30/30]

Beedrill - [30/30]

Primeape - [30/30]

Riolu - [25/25]
    Items: Pokeball x4
    Healing counter: 15

After letting Rose and Alice know he was there, he kept walking past them to a water fountain in order to avoid suspicion. When Brandon turned around he noticed Rose leaving the pokemon center, seeming a bit distracted. Brandon looked around the pokemon center, trying to decide what to do next, he felt like going for walk. He exited the pokemon center and began walking away from the pokemon center, not long after he started walking, however, he could sense that someone was following him. He glanced behind, he noticed a young trainer that seemed to be following him, Brandon wasn't 100% sure though, because the young trainer did seem casual. He decided to walk around the block, if the trainer was behind him while and after he circled he would know then the trainer was for sure following him. Brandon noticed a small branch off trail seemed to lead to a 'quieter' area of the city. Brandon turned on to this side trail and kept walking casually, soon he noticed the trainer had made the same turn onto the branch off trail. Brandon was now sure the trainer was indeed following him now. Brandon now looked for a decent place where he could approach the trainer, he noticed a park that seemed to be pretty empty and headed for it. Once he reached the path to the entrance, he took it and very shortly afterward entered the park. The young trainer also followed him into the park. Brandon then noticed that there were some tables and benches for what looked like picnicing. Brandon headed for them, soon he reached them and walked past far enough for the following trainer to reach them. Once he did, Brandon ran back to the trainer, who he could now see to be a young boy and asked him in a normal, but stern tone of voice "Why are you following me? What do you want?", he said this in a normal voice only so he wouldn't draw attention, but he said it stern because he genuinely expected an answer and a good one at that.
    Last edited by brandon_g; 01-19-2016 at 03:48 AM.
    The all new and improved Broadcasting Duo is here! We have a new banner, a new look and still more great improvements to come! What are you waiting for? Come on over and check us out! We promise, you won't be disappointed!
    www.broadcastingduo.com

__________________________________________________ ________________________
    GCEA Stats:
    Decimation Blue
    Galactic Diamond

Certified Eeveelution Enthusiast Dragon Master Mike's Avatar
    GCEA Staff

Name: Rose Woods
    Team: Charmeleon (Ember)[M](21 +2/21) Cleffa (9/9)[/s] Zubat (Ruby) [M] (9/9) Rattata (Faith)[F](5/5) Fletchling (9/9)
    Items: Pokeball X5 Potion X2 Moon Stone X1 Green Scarf(On Charmeleon) X1 Lemonade X1 Great Ball X1 Everstone X1 Enigma Berry X1 Rowap Berry X1
    Badges: Boulder, Water(was that the name?)
    Partner: Chingling 20/20 (Amirah)
    Infection: Gabite (12/25) Kirlia (12/25) mankey (12/17) Nidorino (12/16) Parasect (12/25)

Rose kept running, and before she knew what she was doing, she was in the forest. She had no idea what time it was, and had lost track of how much time she had spent running. Out of nowhere, she suddenly began to feel as though there was fire all around her. Her breathe became heavy, but as soon as she stepped into the clearing that the boy now stood in, she felt better. Suddenly he turned around and his face came into focus. "Max!" Rose shouted.

"You didnt listen to me Rose!" Max said.

"What are you talking about?" Rose responded loudly, completely confused. Max began to talk to her, but what he said sounded like complete nonsense. "What are you talking about!" She repeated as he finished, more loud and assertive than the time before. "Why are you being so cryptic? Why me? Why do I have to hold them together?"

"There is already a gravestone on that island for one of your friends." Rose thought about those words. "Is... Is one of us going to die if we go to that island?"

*Turns out I couldnt have Golett since its in the Kanto dex...lol Everyone makes mistakes.

Trainer Name:

Bird Trainer Meg
    Pokemon:

Gallo(24/24)...One (21/21)

Partner Pokemon:

Volt (25/25)
    Egg:
    Infected Pokemon:
    N/A

[U]Items:
    Spoiler:

Poke Gems (0)
    Pokeballs
    --Pokeballs (x14)(-1 Hoppip, Farfetch'd)
    ---Premier Ball (x1)
    ----Great Ball (x2) (-1 Abra, shadow sandshrew and Meowth )
    -----Net Ball (x10)( Drops the capture cost by 5 points for bug and water types)
    Heal Items
    --Potion (x0) -
    Alteration Items
    --Belue Berry (Item Effect: User's level drops 5 points)
    --- Zinc (Item Effects: Raises 6 Levels) (x5)
    ---- Shuca Berry (Changes a pokemon's color)(x1)
    Hold Items
    -- Red Scarf (Item Effects: Raises 2 Levels)
    -- Blue Scarf (Item Effects: Raises 2 Levels)
    ----Everstone (Item Effect: Prevents Pokemon from Evolving)(x2)
    Battle Item
    --Antidote (x5)(gets rid or poison/ghost/bug/dark type disadvantage)
    --Paralyze Heal (x5)(gets ride of a electric/fighting/ground/rock type disadvantage.)
    ---Awakening (x5)(gets rid of a normal/grass/flying/psy type disadvantage.)
    ----Burn Heal (x5)(gets rid of a dragon/fire/steel type disadvantage)
    Evolution Items
    --Moon Stone (x1)
    ---Fire Stone (x1)
    ---Dusk Stone (X1)
    ---Water Stone (X1)

GM Story Info
    Current Location: Route 5 & 6 and Vermilion
    Description: Morning
    Key Locations:
    Just a normal Route
    Time: 3:51 pm
    Day: 5
    Month: May
    Season: Summer
    Weather: Humid/ Low wind

@Pokemon Trainer Sarah
    Brock
    "Of course. Please tell the others I said Hi and to be safe!" He smiled

"One more thing, if you find the thief be carefully the last fossils exhibits the guards were injured. There was evidence that the fossils were just being used for something in the rock. Meaning that whomever is doing this is not a collector and could just be destroying all of them. I cant stress enough to be careful if you find this guy."

Meanwhile

Rocky found himself in a situation that others may not understand. Dealing with the upper class requried a little more fiance and subtlety.

The boy nodded.
    "We are in complete agreeance good sir." he paused
    "Though one could say the relationship between the Lion and the hunter is not the same as the lion and the buffalo. The lion does what he can to maintain not only its survival but keep its power within its pride. Any hint of weakness and the a stronger male will take control. Now the other hand the hunter normally stays hidden but every great while one will allow them self be known. " The boy said now calling over for his driver.

"Because this hunter wants the lion to know exactly who is coming for him. This way the lion can be ready to put up a proper fight..The hunt would be such a bore otherwise."

The boy nodded at a body guard to come around with finally designed metal box.

"Normally in Kanto when a man such as class comes to your home it is customary to give him a gift to welcome him. While the gift is that of respect. It is also a way to tell any proper gentlemen that with all due respect they are in your home. This is a gift from the Zell family here in Vermilion to the Smithwick family. May this pokemon help you on your journey. It would be a shame if a gentlemen such as yourself was not properly prepared for anything that could come his way."

Event Pokemon Claim

Pokemon: Vulpix
    Cost: Free for bday

"One last word, good sir. A proper gentlemen should always be shown the courtesy he deserves. You and your companions are in a bit of spot. I have heard whispers of a team being assembled to track down the now rough champions teammates. Soon enough there faces could be plastered all over. That is if the team was sent to bring them to public justice or private justice if you understand my meaning. Now I must be off. As of now the hunt as begun and when the time is right the lion need be ready for a proper challenge."

Meanwhile
    Brandon had tricked the young boy into following him far enough away from the casually observer to address him.
    " You are one of Max's companions right?" he said nervously.

" I was in Pewter City when the Champion was arrested. My sister and I were able to get out of Cerulean City just in time. Thanks to you and your friends." The young boy smiled

" I didnt mean to upset you!" he said hoping Brandon wasnt mad.
    " ...I just wanted to see if you were going to get in some kind of adventure." The boy said with an optimistic smile.

"Im Ty..and Im a pokemon trainer from Johto."

Meanwhile again.
    @Dragon Master Mike

The image of Max started to fade into the background of the smokey field.
    " I am not Max. "
    " I am a fragment of his powers that is now with you. Simply put, you created me as way to understand your new powers. What I am telling you is something that you are picking up. You have felt a shift in your team. You know that things are only going to get worse. You fear that you going to have to forced into a situation that you dont want to be in. Forced to choose your friends safety or yours. Most of your team is struggling with it."

"Like Rocky you are pillar you two hold up the others who are now moving in two different paths. I can not tell you what you dont know. We know that Dredd is out there and he will strike again. If you tell Meghan she will pull you in one direction, if you tell Alice she will pull you in another. You must decide what you will do. One path leads you towards Lavender to clear your names the other leads you with new friends towards the stone. Choose carefully"
    The voice faded and the trees began to shake violently.

As the flames spread the trees seemingly came alive.

Shadow Pokemon came out on all sides forcing Rose to run into the middle. In the middle of the dark smokey field she noticed a light.

Event Pokemon Unlocked
    Pokemon:
    Cost: Free for Bday

could this pokemon help her out?

Finally
    As Meghan walked back she realized it was time for a change. With the heightened security all over the place it wouldnt be to long before she was recognized. She made a few stops picking up some new gear and getting her hair. When Meg emerged she looked a lot different. One nodded in approval of the new bird trainer gear. She finally continued pretty determined to get back to Pokemon Center in time to meet the others. Of course she got caught up as she heard something off.
    "Maxs Team.." She said to herself. She paused a few feet away from the girl just to make sure the girl didnt mean her friends.

"Mom, no I havent seen him. He said something about chasing around Max's Team." She said confused.

The girl sighed.
    "Yes, mother I know you guys trusted us to take this trip on our own. We know where we have to meet you. We have the tickets on the SS Anne."

"If all else fails Ill just have a detective track his nav. It seems like they can do that easily. No...mom...I dont think the police need to be involved. I was joking." The girl smiled as best she could.

"Okay..okay..of course..yes love you to...a couple of hours Ill check in with the brat."

Meghan approached cautiously
    "Sorry to easy drop but were you looking for you brother? Maybe One and I could help." Meg said trying to make sure to help the trainer but not give more away than she needed to.

The girl was puzzled at first but smiled.
    "Thanks...Im Stacy." She said reaching out her hand.
    "I am a water trainer from Johto."

"My little brothers name is Ty. He is a pain and seems to get himself into trouble a lot He told me he was going to be a detective and doing some snooping on what he called Max's 5 or Blue Team. I have no idea why he named them Blue team. Said something about one of his video games. "

Meghan smiled
    "Im Meg a bird trainer who is also here traveling. I know someone just like your brother who seems to get himself into trouble no matter what he does." She smiled

"One here can help us out with some assistance in the sky. But he might need something to off of." Meg said.

Stacy smiled.
    "Oh lets check at the pokemon center first. He was just there a little while ago!"

Finally ten or so minutes later Meg showed up with the new trainer Stacy.
    Last edited by Rival Max; 01-18-2016 at 11:39 PM.

Proud partner with @Pokemon Trainer Sarah

Spoiler:

Gible bite's Comic

GCEA Trainer Links based on title characters

....GCEA Diamond/Platnium/ Blizard Blue/Platnium 2/ Pokemon Prism.......

growing strong Pokemon Trainer Sarah's Avatar
    Site Editor

Senior Administrator

Trainer Name: Alice

Aster (30/30)
    [Ivysaur, Male]
    Finn (25/25)
    [Nidorino, Male]
    Spore (25/25)
    [Parasect, Female]
    Almond (30/30)
    [Furret, Female]
    Fervor (9/9)
    [Mankey, Female]
    Coin (14/14)
    [Meowth, Male]

Partner Pokemon: Plume [Archen, Female] (28/28)
    Items: Pokeball (x8), Potions (x4), Premier Ball (x2), Lemonade (x2)
    Heal Counter: 23 [Tyrunt (30), Jedi (30), Citrus (30), Memento (30)]

Alice was horrified when she heard that the thieves might be destroying the fossils. There were real Pokemon in there, just waiting to be revived! How could anyone do that? She felt the easy anger that had been with her since Cerulean roll through her, her hands shaking slightly.

"I'll be careful, Brock. Thank you." Alice replied after a minute. She thought of her Pokemon and what had happened in Cerulean. She would do her best not to take her Pokemon into such danger again.

After the conversation was done, Alice handed the phone back to the nurse and thanked her. She calmed herself by pulling out her Pokedex and looking up the entries for her new team members. It would be a tough battle for them against Surge, and she wanted to be prepared.
    GCEA

Trainer Name: 'Ace Trainer' Rocky
    badges: Boulder badge, Cascade badge
    Pokemon:

Kick-Puncher (2/28) Parasect (3/24) Psycho (9/9) Abra (10/10) Buneary(20/20) Pancham (4/15)

Infected Pokemon at the Pokemon Center:
    Sniper (30) Speedy (30) Rusty (25) Behemoth (30) Professor Needles (30) Fury(30) Heal counter: 21
    Partner Pokémon:
    Items: Pokedex(1), Poketech(1), Pokeballs(17), Premier ball( 2), Great ball (1),Potions 5pts(4), Leaf stone(1), Blue Scarf (1-speedy), Rowp Berry(1), Red Scarf (1-Professor), Stone voucher(1)
    Current Game Points: 69
    Trainers Affected:

"Thank you very much!" Rocky said as he accepted the Pokemon and the advice from the well-dressed young man. "If you ever find yourself in Canalave city be sure to look me up so that I can return the favour! I must take my leave, i am running late to an appointment."

Pokemon Claim
    Pokemon: Vulpix
    Cost: Free for bday

Rocky let the Vulpix out to run around for a little bit.It barked and ran around in circles, chasing it's multiple tails. Rocky laughed and whistled to the vulpix to follow.

"Come on Vulpix, we need to get you to a the Pokemon Center and meet the other trainers."

Rocky remained as calm as he could on the outside, but the news of someone... probably Team Rocket, setting up a team to chase down the team was troubling. He hurried towards the Pokemon center to let the others know.

Certified Eeveelution Enthusiast Dragon Master Mike's Avatar
    GCEA Staff

Name: Rose Woods
    Team: Charmeleon (Ember)[M](21 +2/21) Cleffa (9/9)[/s] Zubat (Ruby) [M] (9/9) Rattata (Faith)[F](5/5) Fletchling (9/9)
    Items: Pokeball X5 Potion X2 Moon Stone X1 Green Scarf(On Charmeleon) X1 Lemonade X1 Great Ball X1 Everstone X1 Enigma Berry X1 Rowap Berry X1
    Badges: Boulder, Water(was that the name?)
    Partner: Chingling 20/20 (Amirah)
    Infection: Gabite (13/25) Kirlia (13/25) mankey (13/17) Nidorino (13/16) Parasect (13/25)

"Wait!" Rose called out as "Max's" voice faded. She began to realize how big of a mistake she had made by following the figure when the trees around her began to come to life. Out of fear, she dashed to the middle of the clearing. The area became dark with smoke, and she felt as if she was about to be swallowed by the darkness itself. She might not have been able to see light and dark, but this was an entirely different kind of darkness. This darkness she could feel. She opened her mouth to scream for help, but nothing would come out. Frantically, she reached for her pokeballs. One by one, she released every one of her Pokemon, hoping that they would be able to help her.

Suddenly she sensed a presence from somewhere in the field. At first she was startled, but soon realized it was another Pokemon, this one not a shadow.

Pokemon Claim: Honedge
    Cost: Free

Trainer Name:

Bird Trainer Meg
    Pokemon:

Gallo(24/24)...One (21/21)

Partner Pokemon:

Volt (25/25)
    Egg:
    Infected Pokemon:
    N/A

[U]Items:
    Spoiler:

Poke Gems (0)
    Pokeballs
    --Pokeballs (x14)(-1 Hoppip, Farfetch'd)
    ---Premier Ball (x1)
    ----Great Ball (x2) (-1 Abra, shadow sandshrew and Meowth )
    -----Net Ball (x10)( Drops the capture cost by 5 points for bug and water types)
    Heal Items
    --Potion (x0) -
    Alteration Items
    --Belue Berry (Item Effect: User's level drops 5 points)
    --- Zinc (Item Effects: Raises 6 Levels) (x5)
    ---- Shuca Berry (Changes a pokemon's color)(x1)
    Hold Items
    -- Red Scarf (Item Effects: Raises 2 Levels)
    -- Blue Scarf (Item Effects: Raises 2 Levels)
    ----Everstone (Item Effect: Prevents Pokemon from Evolving)(x2)
    Battle Item
    --Antidote (x5)(gets rid or poison/ghost/bug/dark type disadvantage)
    --Paralyze Heal (x5)(gets ride of a electric/fighting/ground/rock type disadvantage.)
    ---Awakening (x5)(gets rid of a normal/grass/flying/psy type disadvantage.)
    ----Burn Heal (x5)(gets rid of a dragon/fire/steel type disadvantage)
    Evolution Items
    --Moon Stone (x1)
    ---Fire Stone (x1)
    ---Dusk Stone (X1)
    ---Water Stone (X1)

GM Story Info
    Current Location: Route 5 & 6 and Vermilion
    Description: Morning
    Key Locations:
    Just a normal Route
    Time: 3:51 pm
    Day: 5
    Month: May
    Season: Summer
    Weather: Humid/ Low wind

Rose moved close enough to the sword shaped pokemon. The pokemon floated up into her hands. As soon as the sword met her hand she felt a surge of power. A blast of light shot out. When Rose opened her eyes the illusion was gone and it was just her and pokemon. Why this pokemon, why had Max had to call her here. These were all questions for another time. Rose noticed she would be late to the meeting !!!

Meanwhile

Alice healed her pokemon and waited for the group to finish. She noticed the pokemon center had a side building. It was another nursery like before. The sliding doors opened and the words "Welcome Alice" Said polietely.

"Welcome trainer have you come update your progress to see if you met the requirements for another gift pokemon?"

Rocky soon arrived pokemon center (@Brettles can you give a little bit more info on how he looks now.) followed by Meg who had completely changed her look. The new bird trainer gear gave her more freedom to move around. The new pokemon farfetch'd seemed to like it. He walked in first leading the way.
    "Far far!" He smiled marching at his own pace. Stacy smiled at the odd bird walking with Meg into the place.

Stacy looked around but got a slightly worried look on her face.
    "Ty!" she called out.

She walked up to the nurse Joy.
    "Excuse me nurse but have you see my brother playing around here?"

Nurse nodded telling her that he had been following another trainer around.

While she talked to the nurse Meghan met up with Rocky.
    " Hey there big guy.." She paused noticing the normally jolly trainer seemed slightly off.

" Everything okay?" She questioned her eyes still on Stacy and the fact that they needed to help her find her brother soon.

Proud partner with @Pokemon Trainer Sarah

Spoiler:

Gible bite's Comic

GCEA Trainer Links based on title characters

....GCEA Diamond/Platnium/ Blizard Blue/Platnium 2/ Pokemon Prism.......

growing strong Pokemon Trainer Sarah's Avatar
    Site Editor

Senior Administrator

Trainer Name: Alice

Aster (30/30)
    [Ivysaur, Male]
    Finn (25/25)
    [Nidorino, Male]
    Spore (25/25)
    [Parasect, Female]
    Almond (30/30)
    [Furret, Female]
    Fervor (9/9)
    [Mankey, Female]
    Coin (14/14)
    [Meowth, Male]

Partner Pokemon: Plume [Archen, Female] (28/28)
    Items: Pokeball (x8), Potions (x4), Premier Ball (x2), Lemonade (x2)
    Heal Counter: 24 [Tyrunt (30), Jedi (30), Citrus (30), Memento (30)]

Alice put away her Pokedex and looked up. She noticed Meg and Rocky arriving at the Center. They both had changed their appearances again. Alice was glad they were on time, but she was in no mood for another confrontation, so she decided to stay away from Meg for now. She had to stay focused on the battle ahead if she wanted to win. The familiar fluttering of nerves was present in her stomach already. No matter how many gym battles she had, she was pretty sure the feeling would never go away.

She noticed a sidebuilding of the Center and stopped towards it. The sliding door opened, welcoming her cheerfully. She wondered how it did that. Was it reacting to her Poketech? Or maybe her Dex? Nevertheless, she stepped through the doors.

"Welcome trainer have you come update your progress to see if you met the requirements for another gift pokemon?"

"Uh, sure," Alice replied, remembering receiving Mime Jr in Cerulean. It seemed like a long time ago now...

While she waited, she looked down at her grubby archaeologist clothes. She had grown fond of them, but the others seemed to have the right idea. Team Rocket had seen her in these clothes now, after all. She made a note to grab some new clothes before leaving the city.
    GCEA

Trainer Name: 'Ace Trainer' Rocky
    badges: Boulder badge, Cascade badge
    Pokemon:

Kick-Puncher (2/28) Parasect (3/24) Psycho (9/9) Abra (10/10) Buneary(20/20) Pancham (4/15)

Infected Pokemon at the Pokemon Center:
    Sniper (30) Speedy (30) Rusty (25) Behemoth (30) Professor Needles (30) Fury(30) Heal counter: 22
    Partner Pokémon:
    Items: Pokedex(1), Poketech(1), Pokeballs(17), Premier ball( 2), Great ball (1),Potions 5pts(4), Leaf stone(1), Blue Scarf (1-speedy), Rowp Berry(1), Red Scarf (1-Professor), Stone voucher(1)
    Current Game Points: 70
    Trainers Affected:

Rocky walked away from the sporting goods store with a brand new look.

It felt good to be back in football gear, like back in school when he captained the team.

He arrived at the Pokemon center and looked around for the others, hoping that he could advise them to also change their appearance before they were noticed.

He looked around and saw Alice. Not wanting to seem to obvious he went up to the nurse and handed over his Pokemon for healing. Then he walked over casually and took a seat next to Alice.

"Hi Alice, good to see you have you seen the others." he began, before getting interrupted by a bird trainer who walked up and said, "Hey there big guy!" Rocky gave a small jump as he realised that the bird trainer was Meg.

"Thank goodness you two are here. I have news from a contact in the high end of town." HE paused for a second looking from Alice to Meg. There was some tension between them. Rocky kept going, doing his best not to acknowledge any difficulties! There was no way he was going to get in the middle of that fight when it came.

"Someone out there is chasing us! And I mean us, specifically! They have images of us and are setting up a team to come after us, and it seems the gloves are off! They don't seem to care if they stay within the boundaries of the law to bring us down either. I don't know what Max has gotten us into, but this has gone way beyond a simple tournament now!"

Trainer Name: Brandon

Pokemon:

Skipper - [16/16]

Marshtomp - [16/16]

Arbok - [30/30]

Beedrill - [30/30]

Primeape - [30/30]

Riolu - [25/25]
    Items: Pokeball x4
    Healing counter: 14

Brandon listened as the boy, who introduced himself as Ty, explained why he had been following him. After the boy finished Brandon said "Well Ty, I suppose there is nothing wrong with trying to find some adventure, but you should be careful following people, I am one who will give you chance to explain yourself before losing my cool, not everyone is like me though and you should be very careful, wouldn't want to see you get hurt", after he finished he smiled at Ty and then inquired "So Ty, are you staying around here? Where are your parents? Do they know where you are? Did you tell them what were going to do? They might be worried sick, if you want, I will help you get back to your folks." Brandon kept smiling and looked at the boy kindly, he really wanted to get the boy back to where he belonged, last thing he needed was for the boy's family to call the police to look for him and then find Brandon with him. That would disastrous and Brandon couldn't risk that.
    The all new and improved Broadcasting Duo is here! We have a new banner, a new look and still more great improvements to come! What are you waiting for? Come on over and check us out! We promise, you won't be disappointed!
    www.broadcastingduo.com

__________________________________________________ ________________________
    GCEA Stats:
    Decimation Blue
    Galactic Diamond