Volt (25/25)
    Egg:
    Infected Pokemon:
    N/A

[U]Items:
    Spoiler:

Poke Gems (0)
    Pokeballs
    --Pokeballs (x14)(-1 Hoppip, Farfetch'd)
    ---Premier Ball (x1)
    ----Great Ball (x2) (-1 Abra, shadow sandshrew and Meowth )
    -----Net Ball (x10)( Drops the capture cost by 5 points for bug and water types)
    Heal Items
    --Potion (x0) -
    Alteration Items
    --Belue Berry (Item Effect: User's level drops 5 points)
    --- Zinc (Item Effects: Raises 6 Levels) (x5)
    ---- Shuca Berry (Changes a pokemon's color)(x1)
    Hold Items
    -- Red Scarf (Item Effects: Raises 2 Levels)
    -- Blue Scarf (Item Effects: Raises 2 Levels)
    ----Everstone (Item Effect: Prevents Pokemon from Evolving)(x2)
    Battle Item
    --Antidote (x5)(gets rid or poison/ghost/bug/dark type disadvantage)
    --Paralyze Heal (x5)(gets ride of a electric/fighting/ground/rock type disadvantage.)
    ---Awakening (x5)(gets rid of a normal/grass/flying/psy type disadvantage.)
    ----Burn Heal (x5)(gets rid of a dragon/fire/steel type disadvantage)
    Evolution Items
    --Moon Stone (x1)
    ---Fire Stone (x1)
    ---Dusk Stone (X1)
    ---Water Stone (X1)

GM Story Info
    Current Location: Route 5 & 6 and Vermilion
    Description: Morning
    Key Locations:
    Just a normal Route
    Time: 4:22 pm
    Day: 5
    Month: May
    Season: Summer
    Weather: Humid/ Low wind

@Dragon Master Mike and @brandon_g

Soon after Rocky appeared and greeted them. Alice took off looking to avoid any further confrontation with Meg. Meghans only response was to shake her head slightly at Alice's reaction. Rocky stood there trying to avoid any of that mess. He continued now talking to just Meg.

" Hunting us!?" She said loud enough for others in the pokemon center to hear. She then quieted her voice.
    " Did your source tell you if it was a man or woman, how close they were or if we needed to flee right now?" She qusetioned thinking now about Max.
    "Why, why would he want us to be part of this. I realize his job was to watch over the region but did it seem to you like he was burning any bridges...He seemed distant to me.." She looked over in Alices direction.

She paused
    "We need to get the others together right now. We have to figure out a way to clear our names. Rose and Brandon arent here yet. Maybe you can go check on Alice. She might know more about Max. They seemed close. I need to check on my team, that battle wit Surge put most of them in critical condition. Ill be out as soon as I check on them."

Meghan walked to the nurse and Stacy who had walked over to meet her.
    "Any luck with finding your little brother." She asked polietely.

"Ty is always doing this..He is such a brat sometimes. But I cant help but worry about him. The nurse said he walked out with a trainer who was acting strange." Stacy said

"She said that girl you were talking with may know him."

Meghan smiled lightly
    " His name is Brandon and he can be a bit of eclectic. If its him I can just send him a message."

*Brandon is there a boy named Ty with you?*
    A minute later she got a response.

"He said yeah and they are on there way back." Meghan smiled
    "See nothing to worry about."

Her attention moved towards the hospital end.
    "My pokemon got really hurt in a battle. I need to check on them. Would like to come with me?" She asked nervous to go in alone.

This is where she would have turned to comfort from Alice or Rose but neither was an option and she was nervous. Stacy agreed and the two went in. Nurse Joy took Meg and Stacy to the place where most of here team was still in recovery. Most of her pokemon where just resting and would be fine. However one pokemon particular Froakie was in serve condition and had machines all around him. Megs eyes welled up.
    "Is he going to be okay." She said started to panic.

She looked around for a door to get in.
    "Sorry miss...but you cant go in there" a nurse said.

Meghan didnt seem to want to have any of that. She pushed past the nurse to get into the room. Stacy didnt know what to do as more nurse came over to try and stop her.
    "Meg!" She said pushing past them asking the nurses for just a minute.

She now stood over the bed that Froakie was laying in.
    "I am so so sorry my friend. I dont know what I was thinking."

Stacy walked up and gently put her hand on her shoulder.
    "We should go. Your Froakie needs rests and this is the best place for Froakie."

Meghan wanted to stay put and not leaving Froakies side but Stacy was right.
    " I will be back ..." She said bending over to touch Froakie forehead.

The nurses seemed a little but let her go without any trouble. Meghan walked out with Stacy only to find a nurse waiting at the exit.
    "Meghan you have a urgent call from Cerulean City." She nodded

"Oh no my team she thought!" She rushed to PC.

The head nurse from the Pokemon Center waved.
    "Hi Meghan, We have good news. Your pokemon are healed. They will be delivered to the Pokemon Center shortly." The nurse smiled.

Meghan had been on a roller coaster of emotions. Hearing the others were fine and coming back was a big weight of her shoulders. She would also be able to collect her injured pokemon in the next couple of hours. She quickly thanked the nurse and met back up with Stacy.
    " I think Im going to be waiting outside. Im going to pinch that little brat when I see him." She smiled walking off.

Meanwhile this is a little bit before all of the above happened. @Brettles had to bunny you a little.

Rocky walked into the pokemon centers day care. As he did he heard the greeting
    "Welcome Rocky."

A head of him he noticed Alice. Who seem to be checking herself out.
    The lady came out of the back room with a familiar face. The girl Marcela smiled when she noticed Alice and Rocky. In hands was a bonsly.
    "Hi guys." She smiled

"Im glad to see you guys are alright." Marcela smiled carrying over the egg.

Achievement Unlocked
    Achievement: Captured 20 Pokemon
    Pokemon: Togepi
    Cost: 16

The lady at the desk looked at Rocky.
    "Welcome trainer, have you come update your progress and see if you met the requirements to receive a gift pokemon?" She said checking her computer.

Before Rocky could get out to many words the woman smiled.
    "We noticed you haven't been here yet. You're making good progress Rocky and we have a gift for you." The lady excused herself.

A moment later she walked out with an egg and handed it over.
    Achievement pokemon unlocked.
    Achievement: Capture 10 Wild Pokemon
    Pokemon: Mime. Jr

Meanwhile @brandon_g

Ty smiled
    "Oh Im not from around here, Im actually here for a vacation. I'm with my sister Stacy, shes a pretty nice water trainer. We are from Johto."

Brandon got a message from Meghan asking about the boy. The timing was odd but it was clear the boy was already being looked for. Brandon took that as a sign to hurry up and get him back.

Last meanwhile !

Rose moved as fast as she could with this pokemon through the streets of Vermilion. She arrived at the pokemon center a little late. She had seen Brandon and the young boy walk into the pokemon center.

@brandon_g and @Dragon Master Mike
    Youll need to fill in backstory so your characters can catch up to others.

GM Note: You know I left me team at the pokemon center for awhile because it made sense to the story. There going to be some times when all of you are going to have to make a decision on weather or not a simple heal will be enough for an injured pokemon. I think for the sake of the story that each of you consider leaving injured pokemon behind to emphasize the damage they took. It also gives it more real feel if there is more of hospital then just a heal machine. I am not going to force anyone to have pokemon in the er. Just putting it out there having one off the team gives your character more options not only for new pokemon but something to drive them.

Proud partner with @Pokemon Trainer Sarah

Spoiler:

Gible bite's Comic

GCEA Trainer Links based on title characters

....GCEA Diamond/Platnium/ Blizard Blue/Platnium 2/ Pokemon Prism.......

Trainer Name: 'Football Star' Rocky
    badges: Boulder badge, Cascade badge
    Pokemon:

Kick-Puncher (2/28) Parasect (3/24) Psycho (9/9) Abra (10/10) Buneary(20/20) Pancham (4/15)

Infected Pokemon at the Pokemon Center:
    Sniper (30) Speedy (30) Rusty (25) Behemoth (30) Professor Needles (30) Fury(30) Heal counter: 23
    Partner Pokémon:
    Egg: Mime Jr. (Step 1 of 20 to hatch)
    Items: Pokedex(1), Poketech(1), Pokeballs(17), Premier ball( 2), Great ball (1),Potions 5pts(4), Leaf stone(1), Blue Scarf (1-speedy), Rowp Berry(1), Red Scarf (1-Professor), Stone voucher(1)
    Current Game Points: (70 -15 for egg) = 55
    Trainers Affected:

Rocky walked over to the Daycare part of the Pokemon center and was surprised when teh daycare worker handed him an egg and asked him to care for it. he agreed and accepted the egg.

Egg Claim
    Pokemon: Mime Jr
    Steps required: 30
    Cost: 15
    Points On Hand: 70
    Points After:55

The worker also gave one to Alice.

"So, Alice." Rocky said. "When you signed up for this tour of Kanto and champion tournament. Did you expect to be chased by criminals and the law? Because this is not what was advertised! Whatever Max has dropped us into, I am rather nervous about the outcome. If they have our faces on Wanted posters, I think it's time we stopped and re-evaluated our decision-making paradigms!"
    Last edited by Brettles; 01-21-2016 at 04:39 AM.

growing strong Pokemon Trainer Sarah's Avatar
    Site Editor

Senior Administrator

Trainer Name: Alice

Aster (30/30)
    [Ivysaur, Male]
    Finn (25/25)
    [Nidorino, Male]
    Spore (25/25)
    [Parasect, Female]
    Almond (30/30)
    [Furret, Female]
    Fervor (9/9)
    [Mankey, Female]
    Coin (14/14)
    [Meowth, Male]

Partner Pokemon: Plume [Archen, Female] (28/28)
    Items: Pokeball (x8), Potions (x4), Premier Ball (x2), Lemonade (x2)
    Heal Counter: 25 [Tyrunt (30), Jedi (30), Citrus (30), Memento (30)]
    Egg: (P16; 1/32)

Alice heard footsteps behind her, and spun around to see Rocky. She couldn't help but laugh at the outfit he had chosen. It suited him perfectly.

"Looking good," Alice grinned.

A girl walked out of the back room. Alice recognised her as Marcela, the girl they had met near Cerulean. She was glad to see she was alright! Alice was pleasantly surprised to learn she had captured over 20 Pokemon. It was a nice feeling, knowing her little team was growing. She accepted the egg happily. At her touch, it seemed to warm a little, and Alice felt a calm feeling spread through her body for just a second.

Achievement Claim
    Achievement: Caught 20 Pokemon
    Pokemon: Togepi Egg
    Points on hand: 101
    Points After: 85

She placed the egg safely in her bag and turned back to Rocky. She wasn't sure if it was safe to talk in here but no one besides Marcela was nearby, and she already knew their identities anyway.

Rocky spoke, "When you signed up for this tour of Kanto and champion tournament. Did you expect to be chased by criminals and the law? Because this is not what was advertised! Whatever Max has dropped us into, I am rather nervous about the outcome. If they have our faces on Wanted posters, I think it's time we stopped and re-evaluated our decision-making paradigms!"

Alice frowned. "I learned they're going to start checking Poketechs outside each major city. It's going to be really hard for us to move around from now on. I just got a phone call from Brock," she continued. "He suggested we head to Lavender Town. Apparently someone there will be able to help us with all this new attention we've been getting." She looked thoughtful for a moment. "What do you think we should do, Rocky? All I wanted was to train Pokemon... This is too hard..." She looked away, not wanting to reveal her weakness. It was easy to feel like giving up.
    GCEA

Pokemon:

Kick-Puncher (2/28) Parasect (3/24) Psycho (9/9) Abra (10/10) Buneary(20/20) Pancham (4/15)

Sniper (30) Speedy (30) Rusty (25) Behemoth (30) Professor Needles (30) Fury(30) Heal counter: 24
    Partner Pokémon:
    Egg: Mime Jr. (Step 1 of 20 to hatch)
    Items: Pokedex(1), Poketech(1), Pokeballs(17), Premier ball( 2), Great ball (1),Potions 5pts(4), Leaf stone(1), Blue Scarf (1-speedy), Rowp Berry(1), Red Scarf (1-Professor), Stone voucher(1)
    Current Game Points: 56
    Trainers Affected:

Alice frowned, it reminded him of the look his sister sometimes got, just before it became quite unpleasant for Rocky! But then she started speaking and he realised that he wasn't the one she was worried about. "I learned they're going to start checking Poketechs outside each major city. It's going to be really hard for us to move around from now on. I just got a phone call from Brock," she continued. "He suggested we head to Lavender Town. Apparently someone there will be able to help us with all this new attention we've been getting." She looked thoughtful for a moment. "What do you think we should do, Rocky?"

"What I would like to do is go on vacation until this whole mess clears itself up." Rocky said with a hopeful smile. "But I guess there are still some major issues that need to be dealt with. I would love to find a good hacker who could get inside this Poketech and change the details so that whoever is tracking us would have a much harder time. But better yet, I would love to know exactly who is tracking us. If they are checking Poketechs outside major cities to look for us, then it must be someone in authority, which leads us to the question I have been trying not to ask myself."

Rocky looked around to make sure there was no-one else in listening range.

"Alice! Is it possible that we are the bad guys in this story?"

Site Editor

Senior Administrator

Aster (30/30)
    [Ivysaur, Male]
    Finn (25/25)
    [Nidorino, Male]
    Spore (25/25)
    [Parasect, Female]
    Almond (30/30)
    [Furret, Female]
    Fervor (9/9)
    [Mankey, Female]
    Coin (14/14)
    [Meowth, Male]

Heal Counter: 26 [Tyrunt (30), Jedi (30), Citrus (30), Memento (30)]
    Egg: (P16; 2/32)

"What I would like to do is go on vacation until this whole mess clears itself up." Rocky said with a hopeful smile.

Alice smiled back. A vacation... that's what she had expected this journey to be like. An adventure making new friends and seeing the world.... Alice nodded when Rocky mentioned hacking the Poketech's. That seemed like what Brock's contact would be able to do. Two days... she remembered suddenly. Two days before their computers would be operable and the whole group would be in big trouble.

"Alice! Is it possible that we are the bad guys in this story?" Rocky said, after checking they were alone.

Alice's eyes widened. The bad guys... She had never even considered it. "I... I don't know," she automatically. She thought about Max. What did any of them know about him really? Could he have molded them into his own little army, out distracting the authorities while he terrorised the world in his shadow form? She thought of the way Max had looked after his Pokemon, looked after the team as they begun their journey. She remembered how the Rocket's had hurt that poor Onix at Mt. Moon. And they had called Dredd an experiment... They had created him! No.... she couldn't believe that Max was bad. But then how could the authorities be so wrong?!

"Everything we've done so far has bean to help people, right? To save Max... to save Cerulean..." She glanced over at the main area of the center, where Meg was. Their leader. "Do you really think... it's possible?" she asked finally. The thoughts and memories were rolling around her head too fast to speak aloud as she tried to find some kind of pattern amongst them; an answer.
    GCEA

Pokemon:

Sniper (30) Speedy (30) Rusty (25) Behemoth (30) Professor Needles (30) Fury(30) Heal counter: 25
    Partner Pokémon:
    Egg: Mime Jr. (Step 3 of 30 to hatch)
    Current Game Points: 57
    Trainers Affected:

"Everything we've done so far has bean to help people, right? To save Max... to save Cerulean...Do you really think... it's possible?" Alice said in response to Rocky's question.

"You are right we have done everything we could to help people and do what is right... But then again, every bad-guy in the history books always thought they were doing the right thing."

"I guess it's just being on the wrong side of authority that is not sitting well with me. It might reflect badly on my family. The upper circles of society can be a little bit sensitive to overt criminality. The best bet is to find out exactly who is fighting against us. Did Brock say anything else about his contact in Lavender town?"
    Last edited by Brettles; 01-21-2016 at 04:39 AM.

Trainer Name: Brandon

Pokemon:

Skipper - [16/16]

Marshtomp - [16/16]

Arbok - [30/30]

Beedrill - [30/30]

Primeape - [30/30]

Riolu - [25/25]
    Items: Pokeball x4
    Healing counter: 13

The boy had just finished explaining he was on vacation when Meghan sent Brandon a message asking if he had a boy named Ty with him, he responded with yes and then added they were on their way back. Following the exchange from Meghan, Brandon looked up from his poketch and looked at the boy saying "Ok, come on Ty, look like we are headed for the pokemon center". Then with this he started walking with Ty towards the pokemon center, keeping an eye on him all the time. After a few minutes of walking, they were back on the main path and Brandon could see the red pokemon center in the distance. A couple minutes more of walking and Brandon, with Ty close by his side, walked into the pokemon center.
    The all new and improved Broadcasting Duo is here! We have a new banner, a new look and still more great improvements to come! What are you waiting for? Come on over and check us out! We promise, you won't be disappointed!
    www.broadcastingduo.com

__________________________________________________ ________________________
    GCEA Stats:
    Decimation Blue
    Galactic Diamond

Site Editor

Senior Administrator

Aster (30/30)
    [Ivysaur, Male]
    Finn (25/25)
    [Nidorino, Male]
    Spore (25/25)
    [Parasect, Female]
    Almond (30/30)
    [Furret, Female]
    Fervor (9/9)
    [Mankey, Female]
    Coin (14/14)
    [Meowth, Male]

Heal Counter: 27 [Tyrunt (30), Jedi (30), Citrus (30), Memento (30)]
    Egg: (P16; 3/32)

"You are right we have done everything we could to help people and do what is right... But then again, every bad-guy in the history books always thought they were doing the right thing." Rocky countered.

"That's true... but Brock and Misty are on our side as well, that has to count for something, right? They must be some of the most respected people in Kanto!"

"I guess it's just being on the wrong side of authority that is not sitting well with me. It might reflect badly on my family. The upper circles of society can be a little bit sensitive to overt criminality. The best bet is to find out exactly who is fighting against us. Did Brock say anything else about his contact in Lavender town?" Rocky asked.

"I don't blame you for being worried. I don't think my parents would be too happy about my name being out there either. They rely on the government and the public for research grants and donations, after all." Alice paused for a moment, thinking. "I don't know much about the government or police force in Kanto. But I can't imagine the Rockets who were after Max would be allowed to run off with the Champion without orders from higher up."

"Brock didn't say anything else, just that there was someone who could help us... and that the Poketech checkpoints will be operational in a couple of days. We don't have much time..." Alice said, looking over her shoulder into the Pokemon Center. She hoped the others had arrived by now. It was important they all knew what was going on.
    GCEA

Trainer Name:

Bird Trainer Meg
    Pokemon:

Gallo(24/24)...One (21/21)

Partner Pokemon:

Volt (25/25)
    Egg:
    Infected Pokemon:
    N/A

[U]Items:
    Spoiler:

Poke Gems (0)
    Pokeballs
    --Pokeballs (x13)(-1 Hoppip, Farfetch'd, Bonsly)
    ---Premier Ball (x1)
    ----Great Ball (x2) (-1 Abra, shadow sandshrew and Meowth )
    -----Net Ball (x10)( Drops the capture cost by 5 points for bug and water types)
    Heal Items
    --Potion (x0) -
    Alteration Items
    --Belue Berry (Item Effect: User's level drops 5 points)
    --- Zinc (Item Effects: Raises 6 Levels) (x5)
    ---- Shuca Berry (Changes a pokemon's color)(x1)
    Hold Items
    -- Red Scarf (Item Effects: Raises 2 Levels)
    -- Blue Scarf (Item Effects: Raises 2 Levels)
    ----Everstone (Item Effect: Prevents Pokemon from Evolving)(x2)
    Battle Item
    --Antidote (x5)(gets rid or poison/ghost/bug/dark type disadvantage)
    --Paralyze Heal (x5)(gets ride of a electric/fighting/ground/rock type disadvantage.)
    ---Awakening (x5)(gets rid of a normal/grass/flying/psy type disadvantage.)
    ----Burn Heal (x5)(gets rid of a dragon/fire/steel type disadvantage)
    Evolution Items
    --Moon Stone (x1)
    ---Fire Stone (x1)
    ---Dusk Stone (X1)
    ---Water Stone (X1)

GM Story Info
    Current Location: Route 5 & 6 and Vermilion
    Description: Morning
    Key Locations:
    Just a normal Route
    Time: 4:29 pm
    Day: 5
    Month: May
    Season: Summer
    Weather: Humid/ Low wind

As Stacy went to leave. Brandon and Ty were walking in. Stacy rushed over to the two of them.
    "Ty!" She said her face getting red with anger.
    "Where have you been ?" She questioned

Before Ty could open his mouth.
    "I..." He said getting cut off right away

"What were you thinking following a trainer you dont know?" She said searching for some sense.

" I was trying to find us help!" he said frowning.
    "We are never going to get our fossil back this way!!!" He said loud enough for everyone to hear. He calmed himself down. "I just thought if we found a team of strong trainers we could beat that guy this time.. Im sorry, I didnt mean to scare you." He said with a forgiving smile.

Stacy hugged him messing up his hair. She looked at Brandon.
    "Thanks for looking after my brother. It means a great deal that there still so many good trainers out there." She smiled

She looked back at Meghan and waved.
    "I hope your pokemon gets healed right away and maybe will cross paths again." Stacy said heading out.

As she did ( @Dragon Master Mike ) Rose finally made her way into the pokemon center. Meghan moved get Rocky and Alice. Walking in the centers day care center. Meghan felt odd around her own friends who seemed to be whisper about something further ahead. She paused as the speaker said.
    "Welcome trainer Meghan."

She waved at Rocky and Alice.
    "Its time." She said turning her gaze away from Alice quickly.

However a familiar face caught her eye.
    "Marcela! " She called out quickly moving past her friends to the desk. She walked around and hugged the young trainer.
    "Girl, we were worried about you. Its so great to see you hear. How are you?" she exclaimed

Marcela smiled
    "Im okay.." she said nervously. The trainer had been very nervous since they met her.
    "Being here is helping me come out of my shell."

A second lady looked at Meghan

"Welcome trainer, have you come update your progress and see if you met the requirements to receive a gift pokemon?"

Meghan nodded
    "Sure." She said letting her Poketech connect.

Marcela smiled.
    " Your pokedex is coming along pretty good Meg."

The older lady went into the back and Marcela followed

Achievements unlocked
    Achievement: (Evolve 10 Wild Pokemon)
    Pokemon: Bonsly
    Cost: 15 Points and a Pokeball.

Pokemon Claiming
    Pokemon: Bonsly (P:15)
    Cost: 15
    Points on Hand: 882
    Points After: 867
    Item Used: Pokemon (14-1= 13)

Marcela walked around the counter.
    "Do you remember this guy." She smiled.

" How could anyone forget?" She joked in return.

Meghan proudly accepted the new pokemon. Bonsly curiosly looked at Megs get.
    "Bon bon?"

Farfetchd poked Meghan with his stick. Shaking his head to signal he wasnt happy about a rock type teammate.

Before Meghan could leave the older lady running the shop called to her.
    "Meghan! You are forgetting something. You have been a busy young lady!" The lady brought out a egg wrapped carefully in a blanket. Just like with the other trainers.
    "please take care of the precious pokemon inside."

Achievement Unlocked
    Achievement: Captured 20 Pokemon

Egg Claim
    Steps required: 32
    Points On Hand: 867
    Points After:851

Meghan looked down at One.
    "I need your help buddy." She smiled holding up Bonsly.

Farfetchd crossed his wings giving her the absolutely not look. In the end however One found himself caring Bonsly as Meghan carefully placed the Egg safely in her bag.

another five minutes or so past the team finally made there way to a part for pokemon near the pokemon center. The empty park was as safe as a location as they were going to find. Meghan looked at the troubled faces of the group. Other than Brandon everyone had a look of concern on there face.

"We dont have a lot of time, we need to discuss whats happening. Alice do you want to start with what we know about the security check points?"

Proud partner with @Pokemon Trainer Sarah

Spoiler:

Gible bite's Comic

GCEA Trainer Links based on title characters

....GCEA Diamond/Platnium/ Blizard Blue/Platnium 2/ Pokemon Prism.......

Site Editor

Senior Administrator

Aster (30/30)
    [Ivysaur, Male]
    Finn (25/25)
    [Nidorino, Male]
    Spore (25/25)
    [Parasect, Female]
    Almond (30/30)
    [Furret, Female]
    Fervor (9/9)
    [Mankey, Female]
    Coin (14/14)
    [Meowth, Male]

Heal Counter: 28 [Tyrunt (30), Jedi (30), Citrus (30), Memento (30)]
    Egg: (P16; 4/32)

Alice looked up sharply when she heard the word "fossil". A boy was standing with the girl Meg had been with earlier. Alice caught the end of their conversation, something about a stolen fossil and a man... Could it be related to the fossils Brock mentioned?

Before she could do anything, the speaker above her head trilled "Welcome trainer Meghan." Meg had walked into the sidebuilding. She waved at them, and Alice lifted a hand in reply. "It's time," Meg said, avoiding Alice's gaze. Alice felt a little stab of guilt in her stomach, but she pushed it away. Everything she said to Meg was true. She couldn't back down now.

Once Meg had greeted Marcela and obtained her gift Pokemon, Alice followed her to a small park made for Pokemon. She was glad to see that everyone had arrived.

"We dont have a lot of time, we need to discuss whats happening. Alice do you want to start with what we know about the security check points?" Meg asked.

Alice nodded. "I'm sure you all saw those agents and their computers at the gates of the city. One of the guards told me that they are setting up checkpoints outside every city. They'll be scanning Poketechs, looking for anyone who was at Mt. Moon or Cerulean at the time of the attacks. Also," she added, "Brock called. He said we have maybe two days until the checkpoints are set up. But he has a tech contact in Lavender Town who might be able to help reprogram our Poketechs. He also mentioned that fossil deposits at a place called One Island were being stolen. He asked us to investigate, if possible." She finished, deferring back to Meg.
    GCEA