Spore (0/30)
    [Parasect, Female]
    Almond (0/30)
    [Furret, Female]
    Fervor (0/30)
    [Primeape, Female]
    Coin (0/30)
    [Persian, Male]

Partner Pokemon: Plume [Archen, Female] (0/28) [Togepi, Female] (0/16)
    Items: Pokeball (x16), Potions (x4), Premier Ball (x2), Lemonade (x2), Revive (x1)

Alice listened to Rocky intently. She had heard of Bill the Pokemaniac before. In fact she had heard rumours that he was a little bit strange and performed weird experiments on himself, but she didn't want to discourage the others. Besides it seemed like their only option. And all scientists were a little bit crazy, right?! She was still very interested to meet this Bill, especially if he was doing work on fossil Pokemon.

"That sounds great Rocky, well done!" Alice smiled. It seemed they would make it to the islands after all. Now they only had to worry about their Pokemon. Maybe Bill would have a way to heal them.

"I'll do my best to convince Bill to hire us... And I agree, Rose, I think your bond with Amirah would definitely interest anyone working on Pokemon," Alice encouraged.
    GCEA

Certified Eeveelution Enthusiast Dragon Master Mike's Avatar
    GCEA Staff

Name: Rose Woods
    Team: Charmeleon (Ember)[M](0 +2/21) Cleffa (0/9) Zubat (Ruby) [M] (0/9) Rattata (Faith)[F](0/5) Fletchling (0/9) Honedge (0/15)
    Items: Pokeball X4 Potion X2 Moon Stone X1 Green Scarf(On Charmeleon) X1 Lemonade X1 Great Ball X1 Everstone X1 Enigma Berry X1 Rowap Berry X1 Revive X1
    Badges: Boulder, Water(was that the name?)
    Partner: Chingling 0/20 (Amirah)
    Infection: Gabite (25/25) Kirlia (25/25) Mankey (17/17) Nidorino (16/16) Parasect (25/25)

((Oops, didn't realize Rocky had actually seperated from the group to go look for information.))

Rocky had come back into the Pokemon Center with some information on a man named Bill, and that he might be able to help them. That was a start. Now they just had to find him and convince him to take them along. "They also say he is interested in Rare Pokemon or Pokemon with special gifts." Rocky explained. Him and Alice were in agreement that Rose could convince them to take the group along.

"Well, It's our best chance to get there. I don't feel like I have much choice in the matter." Rose said. "I'll show him Amirah." She didn't particularly like this, but like she had said, what choice did she had?

The Queen of Shaymin
    Site Editor

Administrator

Trainer Name: Kyo Writer
    Game Points: 62 (+1)
    Items: 1 pokeball, 1 greatball, 10 potions , 5 super potions, 3 Evolite
    Pokemon Roster:
    Spoiler:

Clefable
    30/30

Starmie
    30/30

Nuzleaf
    15/15

Squirtle
    15/15

Meowth
    20/29

Sandshrew
    22/22

Partner Pokemon: Meowstic

Hidden lab? Boss punishing her? Either this lady was very stupid or was unaware of the difference between the White Rockets and these... R wearers. Still, Kyo would admit, it seemed interesting what this girl had brought up. A hidden lab in the building? And they were experimenting on humans? Interesting. Very interesting indeed. Kyo needed to know more, but it was becoming quite evident this girl would not put her trust in Kyo even if her life depended on it. She'd have to try a different approach then.

"You know, you really are stupid. My clothes should give away that I'm not on their side," Kyo said, gesturing her hand towards the door of the warehouse. "My boss isn't punishing me, as I am not associated with these people. My boss was killed and I've been on the search for her killers ever since. It's what brought me here. I was snooping around where they didn't like and I ended up here. Sounds like you were doing something of the same. You mentioned a hidden lab that experiments on humans? The White Rockets would never do that. We just wish for peace in Kanto. Last I checked human experimentation was not on our agenda. Course, you probably don't believe me but hey, what do I know?"
    / / / / / / / /
    Double Agents with Suicune's Fire

Trainer Name: Brandon

Pokemon:

Skipper - [0/16]

Marshtomp - [0/16]

Arbok - [0/30]

Beedrill - [0/30]

Primeape - [0/30]

Riolu - [0/25]
    Items: Pokeball x4, Revive ×1
    Healing counter: 0

The nurse Brandon had asked said the backup generators were already being used. Brandon thought the backup generators must be fairly weak if they couldnt power the healing machines enough for their pokemon to be healed. The nurse then went on to explain about a complex power grid that Surge's family helped build and that should keep running no matter what happened. That is unless what happened was Surge himself knocking out the powergrid that his family helped build. After explaining this the nurse walked away, being really busy. Before he could say or do much more, more nurses ushered them all out to make room for the really injuried pokemon. Brandon let out a sigh and was about to say they should start moving to the annie when Rocky said he would go fond a travel agent and get to tickets. Brandon had thought nothing of tickets, he had been thinking that they all just sneak on to the annie, after all, on such a huge ship, surelly there would be a huge amount of people, which they could blend into. Surelly it was impossible for crews to check EVERYBODY for tickets. If Rocky could get them tickets, then that would be one less thing to worry about and definitelly help them stay under the radar.

After awhile Rocky returned and said he was unable to get ticket but that there was a man named Bill who could possibly help them. He also told them this Bill liked rare pokemon and pokemon with special powers. The group agreed Alice and Rose were there best bet at winning them over. Rocky then told Brandon that they were the muscle, which he could certainly agree with and that hopefully Rose and Alice could get them hired too. Brandon didn't fully agree with that part, he had a couple rare pokemon, one that couldn't even be found in Kanto, being import from another region. Those pokemon were Skipper and Marshtomp, Skipper was a rare pokemon in a way and Marshtomp was also a rare pokemon and one that couldn't even be found in this region! He hoped one of them would be enough to atleast get Bill's approval to hire them, it should definitelly be the case when coupled with Rose and Alice's convincing. Brandon just silently nodded his head in agreement and hoped they would get moving soon.
    The all new and improved Broadcasting Duo is here! We have a new banner, a new look and still more great improvements to come! What are you waiting for? Come on over and check us out! We promise, you won't be disappointed!
    www.broadcastingduo.com

__________________________________________________ ________________________
    GCEA Stats:
    Decimation Blue
    Galactic Diamond

GM Story Info
    Current Location: Vermilion City
    Description: A huge technologically advanced city.all the major convinces of any other city. Home to biggest port in kanto
    Key Locations:
    Just a normal Route
    Time: 4:21pm
    Day: 7
    Month: May 10th
    Season: Summer
    Weather: Warm in the mid 70s

With that the team agreed and it was time to move. They didnt waste time heading out right afterwords. While none of them knew exactly where the place was they had a rough idea and trainers along the way kept giving them directions. As they moved further away from the main street attack they were relived to find most of Vermilion City was fine. There path took them through the small forest like Vermilion Park. As they cross through they found a very stressed trainer.

"15....7....8..." he said calling back the scattered and fainted Farfectch'd

Seeing the group concerned him.
    "Please stay back!" He said worried about bandits

The boy blocked one of the paths causing the group to go around and head on the southern route. There wasnt much time to investigate this.The group had to continue walking south towards the docks. It took them almost an hour for them to find the docs. When they did they were pleasantly surprised to see it was in fact marked with a big kabuto.

This lab was unlike any other lab they had been to. Walking into it felt more like a strange mansion. Symbols were carved into the stone. The huge was errely silent until something unexpected stepped forward out of the shadows.

Proud partner with @Pokemon Trainer Sarah

Spoiler:

Gible bite's Comic

GCEA Trainer Links based on title characters

....GCEA Diamond/Platnium/ Blizard Blue/Platnium 2/ Pokemon Prism.......

Trainer Name:

Bird Trainer Meg
    Pokemon:
    One(21/21)...Kaze (30/30)..Winston (12/12) Celffa(19/19) Mankey (20/20) Reine (30/30)

Partner Pokemon:

Gallow (24/24)
    Egg: Togepi (32/32 to hatch) Points:16
    Infected Pokemon:
    N/A

[U]Items:
    Spoiler:

Poke Gems (0)
    Pokeballs
    --Pokeballs (x13)(-1 Hoppip, Farfetch'd, Bonsly)
    ---Premier Ball (x1)
    ----Great Ball (x2) (-1 Abra, shadow sandshrew and Meowth )
    -----Net Ball (x10)( Drops the capture cost by 5 points for bug and water types)
    Heal Items
    --Potion (x0) -
    Alteration Items
    --Belue Berry (Item Effect: User's level drops 5 points)
    --- Zinc (Item Effects: Raises 6 Levels) (x5)
    ---- Shuca Berry (Changes a pokemon's color)(x1)
    Hold Itemsf
    -- Red Scarf (Item Effects: Raises 2 Levels)
    -- Blue Scarf (Item Effects: Raises 2 Levels)
    ----Everstone (Item Effect: Prevents Pokemon from Evolving)(x2)
    Battle Item
    --Antidote (x5)(gets rid or poison/ghost/bug/dark type disadvantage)
    --Paralyze Heal (x5)(gets ride of a electric/fighting/ground/rock type disadvantage.)
    ---Awakening (x5)(gets rid of a normal/grass/flying/psy type disadvantage.)
    ----Burn Heal (x5)(gets rid of a dragon/fire/steel type disadvantage)
    Evolution Items
    --Moon Stone (x1)
    ---Fire Stone (x1)
    ---Dusk Stone (X1)
    ---Water Stone (X1)

GM Story Info
    Current Location: off Route 5
    Description: late afternoon
    Key Locations:
    Just a normal Route
    Time: 8:50 pm
    Day: 6
    Month: May 9th
    Weather: Low wind

@Noblejanobii in case you havent been keeping up with Blue. The White Rockets are the peace force in charge of taking care of Kanto. They area treated like the Kanto Military at this point. After the cave in at Mt. Moon the White Rockets were hired to transport the league champ Max. It was there job to keep him safe but in custody until a trail could be set. On route 4 the transport was attacked by the black rockets. The biker gang known as the Sons of Arcanine were there with Blue team to save him. Max did get away.

Eventually the Black Rockets unleashed a monster onto Cerulean City. The man killed lots of people and laid waste to Cerulean City.

Meghan listened to this trainer speak and finally she had enough of the lies.
    "Shut up!" She screamed

"You and your damn organization are disgusting! You have caused hundreds of people to lose their lives. I dont care what colors your wearing. That R stands for ruthless and you are no more of a humanitarian then those losers out there. Because of you my mentor .... Is...could be a monster that is killing. I have a good feeling that what happened to him happened here. When I break free of this place Im going to let you and all your friends here perish." She said coldly

Turning her attention to fighting this room. Meghan had seen to much and the fact that this person across from her couldnt even be honest made the anger so much worse.

The two stayed locked next to each other until it became dark outside. Then just like that they heard the two grunts speak up.

"I think she is coming..the censors picked up someone!"The taller one said

"Its about damn time. This place gives me the creeps." The other responded.

The two couldnt see the grunts as they were on the second floor and the men just below the railing on the first. As they continued to talk something odd happened the lights in the building started to flash on and off.

Both Kyo and Meghan felt a very eree cold dead feeling move through there body. This feeling felt as if they had been standing on top of the unmarked grave of some many lost and forgotten souls. Meghan had felt this one time before and immediately started to feel that panic building up in her gut.

"Let us out of here!" She screamed as the lights finally went off.

" Unlock the cages are we all dead!" She continued screaming for her life.

" Gallow !! Break that cage !" She ordered in desperation.

This girl must have seemed crazy to Kyo.

Spoiler:

Gible bite's Comic

growing strong Pokemon Trainer Sarah's Avatar
    Site Editor

Senior Administrator

Trainer Name: Alice

Aster (0/30)
    [Ivysaur, Male]
    Paprika (0/25)
    [Pikachu, Female]
    Spore (0/30)
    [Parasect, Female]
    Almond (0/30)
    [Furret, Female]
    Fervor (0/30)
    [Primeape, Female]
    Coin (0/30)
    [Persian, Male]

Partner Pokemon: Plume [Archen, Female] (0/28) [Togepi, Female] (0/16)
    Items: Pokeball (x16), Potions (x4), Premier Ball (x2), Lemonade (x2), Revive (x1)

Alice was intrigued by Bill's lab, if that's what it could be called. When they finally found it, she noticed that there was a Kabuto on the top, not an Omastar like Rocky had been told. Either way, this seemed to the right place.

The door was open ((assuming here since we somehow got inside :P)) so Alice called out, "Hello? Anyone there? We're looking for Bill..." She stepped inside. Ornate carvings covered the doors. It seemed Bill was interested in ancient Pokémon. Great! Alice thought. Maybe he would know about fossils, too!

It was very quiet in the lab. Suddenly two pinpricks of red light appeared. As the thing moved out of the shadows, Alice let out a small yelp as she recognised a giant fossil Pokémon - Kabuto! She had never seen one in person before, but had seen fossils in museums in Kalos and none of them were ever this big! She took a step back. All of her Pokémon were fainted and she didn't want to get into a battle. Could this be Bill's Pokémon? Was he making giant Pokémon here?!

"Hello Kabuto," Alice said a little nervously. "We're looking for Bill. Is he your trainer?" she asked, arms spread wide in a gesture of peace. She stayed back, looking for any sign of aggression from the huge Pokémon.
    GCEA

Certified Eeveelution Enthusiast Dragon Master Mike's Avatar
    GCEA Staff

Name: Rose Woods
    Team: Charmeleon (Ember)[M](0 +2/21) Cleffa (0/9) Zubat (Ruby) [M] (0/9) Rattata (Faith)[F](0/5) Fletchhinder (0/16) Honedge (0/15)
    Items: Pokeball X4 Potion X2 Moon Stone X1 Green Scarf(On Charmeleon) X1 Lemonade X1 Great Ball X1 Everstone X1 Enigma Berry X1 Rowap Berry X1
    Badges: Boulder, Water(was that the name?)
    Partner: Chingling 20/20 (Amirah)
    Infection: Gabite (25/25) Kirlia (25/25) Mankey (17/17) Nidorino (16/16) Parasect (25/25)

((Oh no. I totally see what's coming next. MEGHAN GET OUT OF THERE.))

Rose was happy that she had used her revive on Amirah. She would have felt like nothing but a burden if Alice had needed to carry her the whole way. It was a bit annoying finding the docks, but after all the walking they they had been doing, one more hour didn't seem like all that much in comparison.

The lab seemed odd to Rose. Where was all of the lab equipment? She figured that it had to be in another room. Suddenly a giant Pokemon that Rose didn't recognize stepped forward. Alice identified it as a Kabuto. She had never seen one before. She stayed silent for the time being. Alice was the fossil expert. She figured that she would know what to do.

Trainer Name: Brandon

Pokemon:

Skipper - [0/16]

Marshtomp - [0/16]

Arbok - [0/30]

Beedrill - [0/30]

Primeape - [0/30]

Riolu - [0/25]
    Items: Pokeball x4, Revive ×1
    Healing counter: 0

As the team started walking to try and find the docks, Brandon took his pack off his back and rummaged through it, there was alot of stuff in there and it could take awhile to find something specific, especially if it was small. Eventually, as they finally found and headed near the docks, he found what he was looking for: his pocketknife. The little retractable knife had been buried in the way way bottom of his pack, it was rigut night to his brush (which he hadn't needed to use so far) and so between being buried and also with the blade being retracted, making it seem like a handle, it had gone un detected by all the checkouts. Brandon took out the knife and slipped it in his right pocket, then he re zipped his pack and put it back on. Brandon figured, that since his pokemon were currently all fainted, that if he were in any immediate danger, that the pocket knife could be used as a last ditch/last resource of self defensive. He put both hands in his pockets as he walked. Soon the group spotted Bills lab, though the word 'lab' seemed like an under statement, as tue building was huge and more like a mansion. They tried the door and found it was open, they slosly walked in, they got only a few steps into the building when a huge, gigantic pokemon came out towards them. Brandon right hand immediatelly wrapped around the pocketknife in his pocket, but Brandon did not take it out, it would only lead to disaster and would have virtually no effect on the huge pokemon before them. Alice began to talk with the pokemon, Brandon just remained silent and nutural looking as she talked to it, he showed no signs of aggression and just let Alice do her thing, hoping and praying that the pokemon wouldn't attack them.
    The all new and improved Broadcasting Duo is here! We have a new banner, a new look and still more great improvements to come! What are you waiting for? Come on over and check us out! We promise, you won't be disappointed!
    www.broadcastingduo.com

__________________________________________________ ________________________
    GCEA Stats:
    Decimation Blue
    Galactic Diamond

GM Story Info
    Current Location: Vermilion City
    Description: A huge technologically advanced city.all the major convinces of any other city. Home to biggest port in kanto
    Key Locations:
    Just a normal Route
    Time: 4:27pm
    Day: 7
    Month: May 10th
    Weather: Warm in the mid 70s

The creature didnt respond at first as it stepped forward. It made a couple of strange sounds before falling forward and coming right at them. The team was forced to move back as the clumsy pokemon came right at them. The pokemon now lay in front of them its glowing yellow eyes piercing there souls!

There was a long pause before something strange was heard.
    IN a muffled voice the words

"Please Help get me up" Could be heard.

Did this pokemon speak English?

Spoiler:

Gible bite's Comic