Spore (0/30)
    [Parasect, Female]
    Almond (0/30)
    [Furret, Female]
    Fervor (0/30)
    [Primeape, Female]
    Coin (0/30)
    [Persian, Male]

Partner Pokemon: Plume [Archen, Female] (0/28) [Togepi, Female] (0/16)
    Items: Pokeball (x16), Potions (x4), Premier Ball (x2), Lemonade (x2), Revive (x1)

Alice jumped back in alarm when the Kabuto hurtled at them. It fell forward clumsily, landing at their feet. Its eyes stared creepily. Up close, Alice could tell it wasn't a real Pokemon. There was something a little off...

"Please Help get me up" the thing said in a muffled voice.

She thought of the rumours she had heard about Bill. But there was no way... He couldn't have turned a human into a Pokemon?!

Alice took a brave step forward, aware of the time ticking away. They had to find Bill before the ship left! She reached down to the strange Kabuto and pulled upwards. It was very heavy. "Little help?" She said to the others. "I don't think it's dangerous..."
    GCEA

GM Story Info
    Current Location: Vermilion City
    Description: A huge technologically advanced city.all the major convinces of any other city. Home to biggest port in kanto
    Key Locations:
    Just a normal Route
    Time: 4:30pm
    Day: 7
    Month: May 10th
    Season: Summer
    Weather: Warm in the mid 70s

*Activity has been dead this week. So the story just stopped..lol

Alice helped up the Kabuto up feeling something strange. She she grabbed the one of the legs she felt padding. When the creature was up she also noticed a zipper. The feet tried desperately to reach it but couldnt.

Proud partner with @Pokemon Trainer Sarah

Spoiler:

Gible bite's Comic

GCEA Trainer Links based on title characters

....GCEA Diamond/Platnium/ Blizard Blue/Platnium 2/ Pokemon Prism.......

growing strong Pokemon Trainer Sarah's Avatar
    Site Editor

Senior Administrator

Trainer Name: Alice

Aster (0/30)
    [Ivysaur, Male]
    Paprika (0/25)
    [Pikachu, Female]
    Spore (0/30)
    [Parasect, Female]
    Almond (0/30)
    [Furret, Female]
    Fervor (0/30)
    [Primeape, Female]
    Coin (0/30)
    [Persian, Male]

Items: Pokeball (x16), Potions (x4), Premier Ball (x2), Lemonade (x2), Revive (x1)

((I feel like Alice takes over sometimes so I wanted to give other people a go at taking the lead, but I guess they were busy. xD))

The Kabuto felt weird when Alice grabbed it. It was strangely... soft? As she heaved it upwards, she noticed something shiny... a zipper?! She almost released the "Pokémon" in surprise. Once it was standing again, the Kabuto's legs twitched toward the zip. What was in there?!?!

Alice gingerly reached out and grabbed the zip. She pulled...
    GCEA

GM Story Info
    Description: A huge technologically advanced city.all the major convinces of any other city. Home to biggest port in kanto
    Key Locations:
    Just a normal Route

*Yeah I know, sometimes people just disappear.

As Alice unzipped the costume. She was surprised to see a very sweaty but very grateful man under the costume.

"Why thank you young lady!" He said taking off the suit.

"Please, please come in. I want to write down my observations before I forget them." he said quickly heading up the stairs.

Spoiler:

Gible bite's Comic

Trainer Name: 'Football Star' Rocky

badges: Boulder badge, Cascade badge
    Pokemon:

Kick-Puncher (0/30) Parasect (0/30) Nala (0/30) Abra (0/10) Vulpix(0/27) Pancham (0/15)

No longer Infected Pokemon at ... Somewhere???:
    Sniper (30) Speedy (30) Rusty (25) Behemoth (30) Professor Needles (30) Fury(30) Heal counter: 30
    Partner Pokémon: Mime Jr.
    [B]Egg:none
    Items: Pokedex(1), Poketech(1), Pokeballs(17-1 = 16), Premier ball( 2), Great ball (1),Potions 5pts(4), Leaf stone(1), Blue Scarf (1-speedy), Rowp Berry(1), Red Scarf (1-Professor), Stone voucher(1), Stealth helmet cover(1) Revive (1)
    Battle Tokens Earned: 3 x 2 point gems, 3 x 3 point gems (Which I am not sure if I should collect like this, or just claim the points)
    Current Game Points: 63
    Trainers Affected:

*Woohoo, back from camp. I have internet again!*

The giant talking fossil was something new in Rocky's experience. How could a Pokemon be trained to talk?

This could be worth a lot of money to the company who learned how to market it. He considered finding this Bill and trying to make a partnership between the Pokemaniac and hid family's business.

This idea was destroyed when Alice found a zipper and revealed that this wasn't a Pokemon, but instead a man dressed as a Pokemon. Rocky shook his head. The old wive's tale about a talking Meowth in Kanto was obviously a fraud. He didn't say anything about it so that he didn't look silly.

The man invited them inside.

"Um... thanks!" said Rocky. "What were you doing in that costume?" he inquired.

growing strong Pokemon Trainer Sarah's Avatar
    Site Editor

Senior Administrator

Trainer Name: Alice

Aster (0/30)
    [Ivysaur, Male]
    Paprika (0/25)
    [Pikachu, Female]
    Spore (0/30)
    [Parasect, Female]
    Almond (0/30)
    [Furret, Female]
    Fervor (0/30)
    [Primeape, Female]
    Coin (0/30)
    [Persian, Male]

((Welcome back :D))

Alice could hardly believe it when a man crawled out of the suit. "Why thank you young lady!" he said.

Alice looked back and forth between him and the crumpled Kabuto suit. She was too stunned to say anything.

"Please, please come in. I want to write down my observations before I forget them." the strange man said quickly heading up the stairs.

"Um... thanks!" said Rocky. "What were you doing in that costume?" he inquired.

Alice followed up the stairs. How did the man even zip himself in the suit in the first place?! And just who was he exactly? Could this be the eccentric Bill?
    GCEA

Certified Eeveelution Enthusiast Dragon Master Mike's Avatar
    GCEA Staff

Name: Rose Woods
    Team: Charmeleon (Ember)[M](0 +2/21) Cleffa (0/9) Zubat (Ruby) [M] (0/9) Rattata (Faith)[F](0/5) Fletchhinder (0/16) Honedge (0/15)
    Items: Pokeball X4 Potion X2 Moon Stone X1 Green Scarf(On Charmeleon) X1 Lemonade X1 Great Ball X1 Everstone X1 Enigma Berry X1 Rowap Berry X1
    Badges: Boulder, Water(was that the name?)
    Partner: Chingling 20/20 (Amirah)
    Infection: Gabite (25/25) Kirlia (25/25) Mankey (17/17) Nidorino (16/16) Parasect (25/25)

((lol, I was actually hoping that you would post Sarah, that's why I didn't post. I wanted someone else to post before I did. Then like, in an hour the entire world posts.))

Rose was startled when the Pokemon suddenly talked. Quickly, she took a step back. Was this even possible? She had never seen a Pokemon talk... At least, aside from telepathic communication. Alice approached first. Suddenly, she saw Alice pull and the zipper open to reveal a man inside. "Was I really naive enough to think that this was a talking Pokemon?" Rose thought.

"Please, please come in. I want to write down my observations before I forget them." The man had said after thanking Alice. The man rushed up the stairs, and Rose followed the others up. She wasn't sure what was going on, but she assumed that this man had to be Bill.

GM Story Info
    Key Locations:
    Just a normal Route

The man smiled leading them up the carpeted staircase into a very expensive lab. The lab featured state of the technology. But it was more than just a lab. There were costumes, photos , molds of foot prints and cabinets filled with artifices, old shells, scales and clippings taking off of other pokemon.

Bill didnt waste to much time hanging up the kabuto costume and headed right for a cluttered desk. He pulled out a chair and sat down and started writing. After a minute or two he looked up.

"Sorry, I needed to make sure I got that down." He smiled looking up at the group.
    " The costume is for research. How can someone truly understand a pokemon unless theyve walked a mile in there shoes..or claws I suppose. The research helps study the difficulties a pokemon must endure throughout there daily lives." He said

" I am Bill. I suppose you have come here looking for me? I cant imagine it's about Kabutops." He said looking over the team.

"Oh I see." He said quickly noticing Rose's Chingling. Bill was kind of odd. He bent over quickly pulling out a little ruler.

Spoiler:

Gible bite's Comic

Trainer Name: 'Football Star' Rocky

badges: Boulder badge, Cascade badge
    Pokemon:

Kick-Puncher (0/30) Parasect (0/30) Nala (0/30) Abra (0/10) Vulpix(0/27) Pancham (0/15)

No longer Infected Pokemon at ... Somewhere???:
    Sniper (30) Speedy (30) Rusty (25) Behemoth (30) Professor Needles (30) Fury(30) Heal counter: 30
    Partner Pokémon: Mime Jr.
    [B]Egg:none
    Items: Pokedex(1), Poketech(1), Pokeballs(17-1 = 16), Premier ball( 2), Great ball (1),Potions 5pts(4), Leaf stone(1), Blue Scarf (1-speedy), Rowp Berry(1), Red Scarf (1-Professor), Stone voucher(1), Stealth helmet cover(1) Revive (1)
    Battle Tokens Earned: 3 x 2 point gems, 3 x 3 point gems (Which I am not sure if I should collect like this, or just claim the points)
    Current Game Points: 64
    Trainers Affected:

Bill hurried inside and sat down to write some notes, completely ignoring his guests until he was done. Not exactly good manners, but not everyone had the sophisticated upbringing that Rocky was used to. Finally Bill looked up and explained his costume.

"The costume is for research. How can someone truly understand a pokemon unless theyve walked a mile in there shoes..or claws I suppose. The research helps study the difficulties a pokemon must endure throughout there daily lives."

Rocky thought about that for a second. It made sense knowing how a pokemon moved would make it easier to train and possibly easier to control in combat. Bill was onto something here.

Bill leaned over to study Rose's Chingling and seemed to be absorbed in studying it.

Rocky took the opportunity to walk over and look at the displays that were set up all around the room. The collections of shells, scales and clippings too his notice as he looked at the different sizes and shades and the variation in species that Bill had collected. He wondered if location or feeding habits could have caused the variations, but He couldn't make any sense of Bill's filing system. As far as he could tell everything was just placed randomly in a jumble.

Trainer Name: Brandon

Pokemon:

Skipper - [0/16]

Marshtomp - [0/16]

Arbok - [0/30]

Beedrill - [0/30]

Primeape - [0/30]

Riolu - [0/25]
    Items: Pokeball x4, Revive ×1
    Healing counter: 0

After a moment or so, the huge pokemon seemed to lurch towards them, but then it fell to the ground. Then the pokemon spoke and asked for help, something weird was going on, he knew this now. Then Alice reached over to help him, but she then discovered a zipper and unzipped it, out stepped a man. Presumably Bill, the guy they came to see. Brandon wasn't sure what to think of this guy, first impressions told him that the guy was a bit a more eccentric then Brandon was. The man began go lead them into the building, as he walked with the group following him, he couldn't help but to think about the man's sanity, Brandon hoped he wasn't crazy, that could be bad. Soon the man lead them to a room with fancy collections and a messy desk. He wrote something down, then explained that his costume was for research. Immediatelly following this, the man became absorbed in Rose's chingling. He saw this as a good thing, maybe Rose and Alice could get Bill to hire them after all. Brandon stood towards the rear of the group, hands still in his pocket (the one with the knife in it had eased off on the handle long ago) and being real quiet, he didn't want to draw any attention away from Rose or Alice, in fact, he hoped Bill wouldn't even notice him.
    The all new and improved Broadcasting Duo is here! We have a new banner, a new look and still more great improvements to come! What are you waiting for? Come on over and check us out! We promise, you won't be disappointed!
    www.broadcastingduo.com

__________________________________________________ ________________________
    GCEA Stats:
    Decimation Blue
    Galactic Diamond