Page 133 of 204 FirstFirst ... 3383123131132133134135143183 ... LastLast
Results 1,321 to 1,330 of 2035
    Certified Eeveelution Enthusiast Dragon Master Mike's Avatar
    GCEA Staff

Name: Rose Woods
    Team: Charmeleon (Ember)[M](0 +2/21) Cleffa (0/9) Zubat (Ruby) [M] (0/9) Rattata (Faith)[F](0/5) Fletchhinder (0/16) Honedge (0/15)
    Items: Pokeball X4 Potion X2 Moon Stone X1 Green Scarf(On Charmeleon) X1 Lemonade X1 Great Ball X1 Everstone X1 Enigma Berry X1 Rowap Berry X1
    Badges: Boulder, Water(was that the name?)
    Partner: Chingling 20/20 (Amirah)
    Infection: Gabite (25/25) Kirlia (25/25) Mankey (17/17) Nidorino (16/16) Parasect (25/25)

Rose thought that Bill was a bit odd. He seemed nice enough to her though. After taking his notes, he introduced himself. He had hardly finished when he noticed Rose's partner and ran over to examine her. The small psychic type seemed slightly taken aback, but stayed still for Bill to take his measurements. Rose didn't particularly want to show him her abilities, but she knew she had to. It was their best chance of getting on that boat. Bill already seemed to be interested in Amirah, but she knew he would be even more interested when he found out about her sensing.

Rose turned around. "Put your hand behind your back. I'll tell you have many fingers you're holding up." She said matter of factly, getting straight to the point. She figured that would be an adequate demonstration, and that it was get his attention for sure.

GM Story Info
    Current Location: Vermilion City
    Description: A huge technologically advanced city.all the major convinces of any other city. Home to biggest port in kanto
    Key Locations:
    Just a normal Route
    Time: 4:30pm
    Day: 7
    Month: May 10th
    Season: Summer
    Weather: Warm in the mid 70s

Bill paused
    "My hands.." he said a little confused.

"Okay" He said putting his hand behind his back hiding four fingers.

Proud partner with @Pokemon Trainer Sarah

Spoiler:

Gible bite's Comic

GCEA Trainer Links based on title characters

....GCEA Diamond/Platnium/ Blizard Blue/Platnium 2/ Pokemon Prism.......

GCEA Staff

Team: Charmeleon (Ember)[M](0 +2/21) Cleffa (0/9) Zubat (Ruby) [M] (0/9) Rattata (Faith)[F](0/5) Fletchhinder (0/16) Honedge (0/15)
    Items: Pokeball X4 Potion X2 Moon Stone X1 Green Scarf(On Charmeleon) X1 Lemonade X1 Great Ball X1 Everstone X1 Enigma Berry X1 Rowap Berry X1
    Infection: Gabite (25/25) Kirlia (25/25) Mankey (17/17) Nidorino (16/16) Parasect (25/25)

From a distance, the hand being behind Bill's back may have been enough to hide it, but this close, Rose could easily sense how many fingers he was holding up. She didn't hesitate to answer. "Four." She quickly stated. But she wasn't quite satisfied yet. She had to make sure Bill knew it wasn't just a lucky guess. She thought that one more demonstration would be necessary before she began explaining. This time, she came up with something a bit harder. "Put anything with a clearly defined shape behind your back and I'll tell you what it is." She told him.

GM Story Info
    Description: A huge technologically advanced city.all the major convinces of any other city. Home to biggest port in kanto
    Key Locations:
    Just a normal Route

Bill was a curious man. Watching Roses reaction and looking carefully at the special pokemon. He went into a drawer and pulled out a heart scale carefullying hiding it from everything in the room.
    "No peeking.' He joked giving the others the look to turn away.

Spoiler:

Gible bite's Comic

GCEA Staff

This time, Rose took slightly longer to answer, but still after only a short delay, she spoke. "A heart." She turned back around to face Bill. "You... seemed interested in Amirah, so I thought I would show you. Amirah is more than my partner." She explained, seeming a bit less confident now than she had seemed before. "Without her, I'm completely blind. There was a medical study a few years ago where they tried to link psychic type Pokemon to people who had lost their sight... I was the only one who showed any meaningful results." She hoped that this would be enough to impress him before they asked if they could come with him on the ship.

growing strong Pokemon Trainer Sarah's Avatar
    Site Editor

Senior Administrator

Trainer Name: Alice

Aster (0/30)
    [Ivysaur, Male]
    Paprika (0/25)
    [Pikachu, Female]
    Spore (0/30)
    [Parasect, Female]
    Almond (0/30)
    [Furret, Female]
    Fervor (0/30)
    [Primeape, Female]
    Coin (0/30)
    [Persian, Male]

Partner Pokemon: Plume [Archen, Female] (0/28) [Togepi, Female] (0/16)
    Items: Pokeball (x16), Potions (x4), Premier Ball (x2), Lemonade (x2), Revive (x1)

Alice watched as Rose showed off hers and Amirah's powers. Bill seemed to be impressed.

"We heard you had positions open for researchers. Our group is very interested in studying the Pokemon of the Sevii Islands." Alice said. "In fact, fossil Pokemon are my passion. I have to say your costume was really impressive. I'd love to learn more about Kanto's fossil Pokemon and this seems like a great opportunity. We'd like to apply for those research positions, if possible."
    GCEA

GM Story Info
    Key Locations:
    Just a normal Route

Bill went silent. He looked at Rose and then back at Chingling. He got up and walked over to a file cabinet shuffling through. He pulled out a folder. Flipping through the pages until he found it.

"Then you must be Rose Woods of Hoenn!" he smiled

" I read about a doctor Mary J. Leming doing a sensor tests in Hoenn. It was a very fascinating trail! Despite the low numbers of success the fact that two people were able to successfully link to a psychic type in this way showed that there is potential for a human pokemon connections."

He paused
    " Kym L. Moon is the only other known success. As a child she lost the ability to hear. She was able to link with woobat and can now here what it hears. The sounds she picks up are well above what a normal human ear can."

Bill got back down taking out a sketch bad.
    "Facinating." he said

"Most pokemon of this species are limited to a single white band along the ribbon. However your pokemon strips are more spread out. I wonder if this is something that denotes an unusual psychic presence."

Bill was very excited and distracted when Alice spoke up. @Pokemon Trainer Sarah Im going to assume your fossil bird is not out.lol

"Actually I am looking for assistants to study a rare gem ..." He paused

"Fossil Pokemon? Are you familiar with them?" He asked excitedly

As he looked to Alice. Rose heard Maxs voice in her head.

"The inquisitor gem" It said fading quickly away

Spoiler:

Gible bite's Comic

Site Editor

Senior Administrator

Aster (0/30)
    [Ivysaur, Male]
    Paprika (0/25)
    [Pikachu, Female]
    Spore (0/30)
    [Parasect, Female]
    Almond (0/30)
    [Furret, Female]
    Fervor (0/30)
    [Primeape, Female]
    Coin (0/30)
    [Persian, Male]

Items: Pokeball (x16), Potions (x4), Premier Ball (x2), Lemonade (x2), Revive (x1)

((No Plume is not out because a meanie fainted everything. XD))

Alice hadn't heard about Rose's past before. She knew Amirah and Rose had a special bond, but she had assumed it was something that had happened naturally. Hearing doctors were involved was intriguing. Bill seemed very excited to meet Rose. So far so good.

"Actually I am looking for assistants to study a rare gem ..." Bill said. "Fossil Pokemon? Are you familiar with them?" He asked excitedly.

Alice grinned. "My father researches fossils in Kalos, actually. I have an Archen and Tyrunt myself. She grabbed Plume's Pokeball from her bag. "My Archen is still young but her growth fate has been astonishing. She's very clever, too. I wish I could show you, but all our Pokemon were taken out by a shockwave in the city and the Pokemon Center's healing machines were offline..." she frowned. "I hope to collect more fossil Pokemon to study. I'd love to see an Aerodactyl one day. I heard that One Island is a bit of a hot spot for fossils. A gem though? I've had a bit of experience excavating evolution stones in Kalos. I'd love to help out!"
    GCEA

9. This post has been liked by:

GM Story Info
    Key Locations:
    Just a normal Route

"Fainted?? Shockwave??" Bill had not been outside in days.

" Wait and Archen? I normally perfer to pick my assistants based on applications young lady but I am curious to see your pokemon. If your pokemon shows the sigsn of a healthy and well trained pokemon I will take that as your application. Deal?"

Bill walked the team over to far side of the room. (Bills lab has power..lol I hope thats clear at this point or it would be pitch black in there.)

" I can heal all of your pokemon first. That goes for all of your friends. (Though sarah loose cool points for not using her revive to go the extra mile...LOL)

Bill pressed the button to power up the machine.

Spoiler:

Gible bite's Comic

Site Editor

Senior Administrator

Aster (0/30)
    [Ivysaur, Male]
    Paprika (0/25)
    [Pikachu, Female]
    Spore (0/30)
    [Parasect, Female]
    Almond (0/30)
    [Furret, Female]
    Fervor (0/30)
    [Primeape, Female]
    Coin (0/30)
    [Persian, Male]

((Thought I should save the revive in these uncertain times LOL))

" Wait and Archen? I normally perfer to pick my assistants based on applications young lady but I am curious to see your pokemon. If your pokemon shows the sigsn of a healthy and well trained pokemon I will take that as your application. Deal?"

"Deal! Thank you so much!" Alice said, when Bill offered to heal their Pokemon. It seemed he had no idea what had happened in the city. She wasn't sure if she should explain or not. He seemed to be distracted by the mention of Archen, so she let it go for now. She hoped Plume would pass the test.

Bill switched on his healing machine and Alice carefully placed all her Pokeballs into it. Afterwards, she grabbed Plume's Pokeball and released the Archen. The little bird hopped a few times, looked from side to side around the lab and then clambered up Alice's legs until she was perched on her favourite spot on Alice's shoulder.

"Ack!" she squawked happily. She flapped her brightly coloured wings a few times, stretching them, happy to be back outside and fully healed.

"Plume, I'd like you to meet Bill." Alice said, holding out her arm in an L-shape before her. Plume jumped down, flapped once to steady herself and then sat happily on Alice's arm. She blinked at Bill.

"Ack?" she said, tilting her head to one side.
    GCEA