Page 135 of 204 FirstFirst ... 3585125133134135136137145185 ... LastLast
Results 1,341 to 1,350 of 2035
    Trainer Name:

Bird Trainer Meg
    Pokemon:
    One(21/21)...Kaze (30/30)..Winston (12/12) Celffa(19/19) Mankey (20/20) Reine (30/30)

Partner Pokemon:

Gallow (24/24) Togepi (16/16)
    Egg:
    Infected Pokemon:
    N/A

[U]Items:
    Spoiler:

Poke Gems (0)
    Pokeballs
    --Pokeballs (x13)(-1 Hoppip, Farfetch'd, Bonsly)
    ---Premier Ball (x1)
    ----Great Ball (x2) (-1 Abra, shadow sandshrew and Meowth )
    -----Net Ball (x10)( Drops the capture cost by 5 points for bug and water types)
    Heal Items
    --Potion (x0) -
    Alteration Items
    --Belue Berry (Item Effect: User's level drops 5 points)
    --- Zinc (Item Effects: Raises 6 Levels) (x5)
    ---- Shuca Berry (Changes a pokemon's color)(x1)
    Hold Itemsf
    -- Red Scarf (Item Effects: Raises 2 Levels)
    -- Blue Scarf (Item Effects: Raises 2 Levels)
    ----Everstone (Item Effect: Prevents Pokemon from Evolving)(x2)
    Battle Item
    --Antidote (x5)(gets rid or poison/ghost/bug/dark type disadvantage)
    --Paralyze Heal (x5)(gets ride of a electric/fighting/ground/rock type disadvantage.)
    ---Awakening (x5)(gets rid of a normal/grass/flying/psy type disadvantage.)
    ----Burn Heal (x5)(gets rid of a dragon/fire/steel type disadvantage)
    Evolution Items
    --Moon Stone (x1)
    ---Fire Stone (x1)
    ---Dusk Stone (X1)
    ---Water Stone (X1)

GM Story Info
    Current Location: off Route 5
    Description: late afternoon
    Key Locations:
    Just a normal Route
    Time: 8:50 pm
    Day: 6
    Month: May 9th
    Season: Summer
    Weather: Low wind

Spoiler:

Meghan listened to this trainer speak and finally she had enough of the lies.
    "Shut up!" She screamed

"You and your damn organization are disgusting! You have caused hundreds of people to lose their lives. I dont care what colors your wearing. That R stands for ruthless and you are no more of a humanitarian then those losers out there. Because of you my mentor .... Is...could be a monster that is killing. I have a good feeling that what happened to him happened here. When I break free of this place Im going to let you and all your friends here perish." She said coldly

Turning her attention to fighting this room. Meghan had seen to much and the fact that this person across from her couldnt even be honest made the anger so much worse.

The two stayed locked next to each other until it became dark outside. Then just like that they heard the two grunts speak up.

"I think she is coming..the censors picked up someone!"The taller one said

"Its about damn time. This place gives me the creeps." The other responded.

The two couldnt see the grunts as they were on the second floor and the men just below the railing on the first. As they continued to talk something odd happened the lights in the building started to flash on and off.

Both Kyo and Meghan felt a very eree cold dead feeling move through there body. This feeling felt as if they had been standing on top of the unmarked grave of some many lost and forgotten souls. Meghan had felt this one time before and immediately started to feel that panic building up in her gut.

"Let us out of here!" She screamed as the lights finally went off.

" Unlock the cages are we all dead!" She continued screaming for her life.

" Gallow !! Break that cage !" She ordered in desperation.

This girl must have seemed crazy to Kyo.

" He is here." Meghan said softly. The color draining from her face.

"First he is going to kill them and then he is going to make his way up here and finish the job he started. " She said taking a couple of deep breaths.

@Noblejanobii wanted to give you something to respond to. If not ill edit this in the morning.

When Meghan stopped speaking sure enough the faint sound of the guards turned into gun shots.

"Its him!" One screamed loudly.

"He is here for the device!" The other screamed

"Kill it!" The other screamed as the sound of gun shots echoed through the empty building.

Near by Meghans bag started to shake. The bag had been left on the desk on the second floor near the cages where Kyo and Meghans partners were locked up.

Pokemon Hatching: Togepi
    Post Requirement: 32
    Link to Post (as in, the post where you got the egg from): here you go.

The egg shook back and forth and finally cracked and Togepi appeared. The happy little pokemon crawled out of the bag. It walked off the edge of the desk. Gallow freaked out. The pokemon then heard the sound of his trainer and started to claw at the bars.

Gallow let out a blast of air that luckily caught the falling baby pokemon and knocked it safely to the side.
    "Gli!!!!" Gallow called out to stop the pokemon who didnt seem to notice there was trouble.

Togepi continued

walking down the hall. The sound of screaming caught its attention so it walked towards the noise.

Proud partner with @Pokemon Trainer Sarah

Spoiler:

Gible bite's Comic

GCEA Trainer Links based on title characters

....GCEA Diamond/Platnium/ Blizard Blue/Platnium 2/ Pokemon Prism.......

The Queen of Shaymin
    Site Editor

Administrator

Trainer Name: Kyo Writer
    Game Points: 64 (+1)
    Items: 1 pokeball, 1 greatball, 10 potions , 5 super potions, 3 Evolite
    Pokemon Roster:
    Spoiler:

Clefable
    30/30

Starmie
    30/30

Nuzleaf
    15/15

Squirtle
    15/15

Meowth
    20/29

Sandshrew
    22/22

Partner Pokemon: Meowstic

Him? He? Who? What?

"You're not making any sense!" Kyo exclaimed in frustration. "Who is this he you're talking about? Why is he killing the guards, not that I mind? And what job is he going to finish? Is he going to kill us? Is he going to destroy the facility? Your vagueness is not appreciated at this time!"

Kyo watched as the Togepi hatched from its egg as this girl's gligar tried to escape from its cage. Suddenly it seemed like a good idea to try and escape as well using her Pokemon.

"Meowstic, try to pry open the bars with psychic!" Kyo's Meowstic looked up and quickly began to use psychic on the bars.
    / / / / / / / /
    Double Agents with Suicune's Fire

Trainer Name:

Bird Trainer Meg
    Pokemon:
    One(21/21)...Kaze (30/30)..Winston (12/12) Celffa(19/19) Mankey (20/20) Reine (30/30)

Partner Pokemon:

Egg:
    Infected Pokemon:
    N/A

[U]Items:
    Spoiler:

Poke Gems (0)
    Pokeballs
    ---Premier Ball (x1)
    -----Net Ball (x10)( Drops the capture cost by 5 points for bug and water types)
    Heal Items
    --Potion (x0) -
    Alteration Items
    Hold Itemsf
    Battle Item
    --Paralyze Heal (x5)(gets ride of a electric/fighting/ground/rock type disadvantage.)
    Evolution Items
    --Moon Stone (x1)
    ---Fire Stone (x1)
    ---Dusk Stone (X1)
    ---Water Stone (X1)

GM Story Info
    Key Locations:
    Just a normal Route
    Time: 8:50 pm

"He is death!" She yelled

"He destroyed Cerulean City. He killed over a hundred people in that attack! He isnt human...This place made him into a monsters. He has some very powerful dark magic and as crazy as it sounds he can steal your soul...he must be able to sense me here.. If he can that means he will kill us with ease and than find my friends.. I think he was my friend."

When Meghan noticed Togepi running towards them she called out.
    "Togepi!" Meghans called out in fear.

The little pokemon waddled over to the cell door. Meghan dropped down to her knees to check on the newly hatched pokemon.
    "I am Meghan, i have been looking over you. I am glad to see you are okay." She said kindly masking the fear. She patted the little pokemon on the head.

"I know everything here is brand new and you want to explore but I need your help."

Kyo turned her focus to having her partner attack the bars. When the Pyschic didnt work it seemed hopeless. Meghan meanwhile tried to get the newly hatched pokemon to use a move but was not having any luck. After a few attempts she turned towards the trainer

"If your pokemon can use psychic maybe it can help me get Togepi to use a move that she knows but has to learn." She hoping that made sense.

"If you ask your partner to get Togepi to use Metronome it might be able to use a move that is strong enough to break the bars. Yeah and I know that doesnt make much sense but the move could work."

Spoiler:

Gible bite's Comic

Certified Eeveelution Enthusiast Dragon Master Mike's Avatar
    GCEA Staff

Name: Rose Woods
    Team: Charmeleon (Ember)[M](21 +2/21) Cleffa (9/9) Zubat (Ruby) [M] (9/9) Rattata (Faith)[F](5/5) Fletchhinder (0/16) Honedge (15/15)
    Items: Pokeball X4 Potion X2 Moon Stone X1 Green Scarf(On Charmeleon) X1 Lemonade X1 Great Ball X1 Everstone X1 Enigma Berry X1 Rowap Berry X1
    Badges: Boulder, Water(was that the name?)
    Partner: Chingling 20/20 (Amirah)
    Infection: Gabite (25/25) Kirlia (25/25) Mankey (17/17) Nidorino (16/16) Parasect (25/25)

Getting on the boat, Rose couldn't help but be worried. Something bad was coming, she could tell that much. But what? It was only when it was too late to turn back that she remembered something Max had said. "The tentacruel have begun there migration towards the ship that will scatter so many among the sea like fish food." Rose suddenly felt dizzy. She wasn't sure if it was the after affects of the shockwave or the weight of what she had just realized that made her feel that way. Was this the ship Max had mentioned?

"Alice?" Rose questioned, looking pale. "Can I talk to you?" She continued quietly, not wanting to alert the others. She had to tell someone what was happening. She didn't want to tell Brandon because he might do something Rash. Meghan would have been her first choice, but she wasn't here. She felt for sure that Alice would be the best person to tell.

The Queen of Shaymin
    Site Editor

Administrator

Game Points: 65 (+1)
    Pokemon Roster:
    Spoiler:

Clefable
    30/30

Starmie
    30/30

Nuzleaf
    15/15

Squirtle
    15/15

Meowth
    20/29

Sandshrew
    22/22

This must be the monster this girl had accused her of creating before. Pleasant sounding fellow he was. Kyo sighed and shook her head. Well she had no intentions of dying anytime soon, so Kyo decided to figure out how to get out of the cages.

She frowned when Meowstic's psychic couldn't bend the bars. Must be psychic proof or something. Clever if this were true. Kyo looked back at Meaghan when she made the suggestion about metronome. It was a risky move, very risky, but it could work.

"Meowstic," Kyo called. Her partner looked up and nodded her head. "Try to get that Togepi to use metronome."

Meowstic looked over at the Togepi and waved to get its attention. She then began to waggle her paws back in forth in a metronome like manner.
    / / / / / / / /

Trainer Name:

Bird Trainer Meg
    Pokemon:

Partner Pokemon:

Egg:
    Infected Pokemon:
    N/A

[U]Items:
    Spoiler:

Poke Gems (0)
    Pokeballs
    ---Premier Ball (x1)
    Heal Items
    --Potion (x0) -
    Alteration Items
    Hold Itemsf
    Battle Item
    Evolution Items
    --Moon Stone (x1)
    ---Fire Stone (x1)
    ---Dusk Stone (X1)
    ---Water Stone (X1)

GM Story Info
    Key Locations:
    Just a normal Route
    Time: 9:00 pm

( @Noblejanobii im going to bunny you a little you can respond when you have a chance.)

Meghan looked to Kyo hoping she would for once in her life do something decent. When the trainer decided this was the best move. She ordered her partner to help coax the pokemon into attempting Metronome. The first couple of attempts were not successful as water gun and leaf blade were used. However when Hyper Beam was randomly picked Meghan had to jump out of the way as the blast broke her door down. The tired little Togepi rolled into a ball afterwords. Meghan got up and climbed out of the hole in the cell door. As she did she noticed Kyo cell was still locked, Meghan stood there looking at the trainer for a moment. Meghan had come to a crossroad of sorts, she wasnt bad but she was very angry at the symbol this trainer was promoting. Meghan didnt hesitate as she picked up Togepi and was prepared to leave the Rocket Grunt behind.

"I cant..." She paused
    "I wont help you or what you people stand for." She said coldly

Meghan took off towards her bag. She took her pokeballs calling out Mankey.

" We need to get Gallow free from this cage now!" she ordered

As Mankey used all of its power to break the bars the sounds of screaming stopped. Meghan looked at Kyos pokemon realizing she couldnt just leave the pokemon to its fate. Mankey freed the small psychic type. Meghan looked at the exit but realized she needed the device and...she really wasnt the kind of person to leave someone to die. Even if she hated what this trainer stood for. She rushed back over to the cage.

(Insert anger and rage from what I imagine is Kyos)

"This isnt who I am.." she said

"Even if you are evil...I would be no different than that monster if I left you here."

Meghan called out her whole team and together they broke the door. Kyo and here partner were reunited. Meghan looked at the trainer.
    "It looks like that is the best way out." She said pointing towards the cages.

"I ...I have unfinished business and if I leave here now without finishing my mission then all of this was in vein." Meghan looked towards the staircase to the now silent first floor.

Spoiler:

Gible bite's Comic

The Queen of Shaymin
    Site Editor

Administrator

Game Points: 66 (+1)
    Pokemon Roster:
    Spoiler:

Clefable
    30/30

Starmie
    30/30

Nuzleaf
    15/15

Squirtle
    15/15

Meowth
    20/29

Sandshrew
    22/22

Oh this girl! She wasn't very understanding at all! It was people like this that gave the White Rockets a bad name. How many times did Kyo have to say it? These Red Rs weren't part of the White Rockets! And then this girl went so far as to free her Meowstic! What was she planning to do? Was she planning to steal Meowstic? That wouldn't make her any better than those Rs she was so against. Kyo snarled as the girl returned to her cage.

"What? Come to gloat in my face that you're freeing my Pokemon but not me? You do know that stealing my partner doesn't make you any better than those Red R's you're so against. A White Rocket, like myself, would never resort to such… such bottom feeder mentality." Kyo paused when Meghan interrupted her. She frowned. Well, she'd take this girl's offer, even if it pissed her off. Kyo stepped from her cage and picked up Meowstic.

"Meowstic! You're okay. All right. Let's get out of her and-" Kyo looked over at Meaghan and sighed. "Fine, I'll help you. Lead the way."
    / / / / / / / /

Trainer Name:

Bird Trainer Meg
    Pokemon:

Partner Pokemon:

Egg:
    Infected Pokemon:
    N/A

[U]Items:
    Spoiler:

Poke Gems (0)
    Pokeballs
    ---Premier Ball (x1)
    Heal Items
    --Potion (x0) -
    Alteration Items
    Hold Itemsf
    Battle Item
    Evolution Items
    --Moon Stone (x1)
    ---Fire Stone (x1)
    ---Dusk Stone (X1)
    ---Water Stone (X1)

GM Story Info
    Key Locations:
    Just a normal Route
    Time: 9:00 pm

"You have a way out.." she growled still not trusting the trainer. But Meghan was scared and she didnt want to go alone. She carefully covered her trembling hand.

A moment later.
    "Fine but if you are coming with you are following my orders. I dont intend on dying here." She said firmly.

She then turned to the stairs. She couldnt help but feel her friends telling her to leave in her mind. Meghan was brave but very foolish. If anything happened to her pokemon or even this rocket grunt she would feel awful.

She called back almost all her pokemon..She knew this creature would easily beat her team and she didnt want to risk them getting harmed like her other team.
    "Call back your pokemon.. If we run into the creature "Dredd"" she said with a little fear in her voice

" He wont hold back trying to hurt them...If you battle one of his pokemon your pokemon will get poisoned and its not a pretty sight." She said letting Kyo know this wasnt a joke.

" Dont look him in the eyes either."

She moved slowly down the staircase dimming the flashlight to only the direct area she needed. When the two of them reached the main level they looked around but saw no signs of anyone else. Meghan had seen rooms on that level during the day. She figured they were her best option to finding the Upgrade device. Meghan cautiously examined the rooms in the back. She found a table with leather straps that had been ripped. As she looked around the room she notice dried up blood stains splattered on the walls. Broken wooden braces scattered the now torn up door. On the left end of the room a big glass window overlooked whatever was being done here. The two carefully made there way made there way back into the hallway and into the room. Inside the observation room they found a set of lockers with roman numerals.

Meghan picked up a piece of metal off the door and pried open each locker. She found mostly empty lockers however when she got the one marked number III. She felt a wave of sadness. Inside she found Max's coat and his bag. Meghans hand trembled uncontrollably as she gasped. Tears poured down from her eyes as it was finally confirmed what she didnt want to. "Max" she said crying

"It is you..." She said covering her mouth. Meghan slide down the lockers her grasping Max's bag.

She didnt seem like she could even move just stuck in this moment of sadness.

Spoiler:

Gible bite's Comic

growing strong Pokemon Trainer Sarah's Avatar
    Site Editor

Senior Administrator

Trainer Name: Alice

Aster (30/30)
    [Ivysaur, Male]
    Paprika (25/25)
    [Pikachu, Female]
    Spore (30/30)
    [Parasect, Female]
    Almond (30/30)
    [Furret, Female]
    Fervor (30/30)
    [Primeape, Female]
    Coin (30/30)
    [Persian, Male]

Partner Pokemon: Plume [Archen, Female] (28/28) [Togepi, Female] (16/16)
    Items: Pokeball (x16), Potions (x4), Premier Ball (x2), Lemonade (x2), Revive (x1)

The boat was much large than Alice had expected. It was definitely a luxury liner. Rocky seemed to feel at home immediately.

"All right! First step lets stash our luggage in our rooms and then see what this ship has to offer. A pokemon spa and some fine shopping experiences, then an Ala carte dining experience. Followed by checking out the on-board battling arena. I have missed this! My friends, welcome to luxury!" he said.

Alice followed his lead. She had never been on a boat like this before. She was about to go find her room when Rose spoke up.

"Alice?" she said. "Can I talk to you?"

Alice turned to face her. Rose was looking suddenly pale. Was she seasick already?

"Sure Rose," Alice replied. "What's wrong? Are you feeling alright?" She frowned a little, concerned for her friend.
    GCEA

Certified Eeveelution Enthusiast Dragon Master Mike's Avatar
    GCEA Staff

Name: Rose Woods
    Team: Charmeleon (Ember)[M](21 +2/21) Cleffa (9/9) Zubat (Ruby) [M] (9/9) Rattata (Faith)[F](5/5) Fletchhinder (0/16) Honedge (15/15)
    Items: Pokeball X4 Potion X2 Moon Stone X1 Green Scarf(On Charmeleon) X1 Lemonade X1 Great Ball X1 Everstone X1 Enigma Berry X1 Rowap Berry X1
    Badges: Boulder, Water(was that the name?)
    Partner: Chingling 20/20 (Amirah)
    Infection: Gabite (25/25) Kirlia (25/25) Mankey (17/17) Nidorino (16/16) Parasect (25/25)

"Sure Rose," Alice responded. Rose pulled Alice off to the side until she was satisfied there was no one close enough to hear them. She paused for a moment, nervous to say what was on her mind.

"I... Where d-do I even start?" She said, beginning her explanation. "When we were in Vermillion... Before leaving for Lavander Town... I had a vision of Max... It wasn't actually Max, but it- it said some things. I don't understand what it meant, but... Something bad is going to happen." She became increasingly frantic as she continued talking. "And, and I- I have a horrible feeling that it might happen before we even make it off of this boat." Rose said. "I don't remember exactly what it said, but it warned me about a ship. I only realized that it may have been talking about this ship when it was too late." A tear began streaming down from her left eye. "It... It said not to tell anyone until they needed to know, But I had to tell someone."

"It... It told me I needed to make a choice. Did I make the wrong choice by not trying to stop us from coming here?" She wiped the tear from her eye, but more quickly followed.