15/15

Squirtle
    15/15

Meowth
    20/29

Sandshrew
    22/22

Partner Pokemon: Meowstic

Kyo suddenly found herself back in the rocket base and knew what she had to do. Without a second thought, Kyo grabbed her belt and opened one of her pokeballs. Out came her Starmie.

"Starmie, take out the pipes!" Starmie shot a high pressured scald at the pipes, the water slicing a hole into the nearby pipes, causing steam and water to blast into the area, particularly at Dredd with high force behind it that could easily knock Dredd into a wall or something. Kyo coughed a little and covered her eyes. "Meaghan! Meaghan, where are you?"
    / / / / / / / /
    Double Agents with Suicune's Fire

Certified Eeveelution Enthusiast Dragon Master Mike's Avatar
    GCEA Staff

Name: Rose Woods
    Team: Charmeleon (Ember)[M](21 +2/21) Cleffa (9/9) Zubat (Ruby) [M] (9/9) Rattata (Faith)[F](5/5) Fletchhinder (0/16) Honedge (15/15)
    Items: Pokeball X4 Potion X2 Moon Stone X1 Green Scarf(On Charmeleon) X1 Lemonade X1 Great Ball X1 Everstone X1 Enigma Berry X1 Rowap Berry X1
    Badges: Boulder, Water(was that the name?)
    Partner: Chingling 20/20 (Amirah)
    Infection: Gabite (25/25) Kirlia (25/25) Mankey (17/17) Nidorino (16/16) Parasect (25/25)

Whats more important to you. Meghans soul or Max." Rose froze at those words. That was a question that she couldn't answer. Max said that even bringing down a city on it would probably not kill it, so at the very least, it meant that they probably couldn't kill him anyway. But this just sent her back in circles. If they couldn't kill him, how would they escape? But if they did kill him, they would be killing Max. She hoped that there was some way for Meghan and Kyo to escape that didn't involve killing Dredd. Either way, it was clear what she had to do. As Max had instructed, she began focusing, and told Amirah to do the same.

quickly, all of the energy was focused on Meowtastic. Rose's senses began to fade and eventually cut out all together. She felt weak, like she couldn't even stand. She dropped down to her knees. "Go." She said, knowing she couldn't do any more. "But please. Do what you have to do, but... If you can. Please don't kill him." At this point, she had no idea what was happening. Amirah floated down to the ground next to Rose. She assumed that Kyo must have been gone at this point. She didn't even know if she had been there long enough to hear the last thing she said.

Rose felt around the floor for Amirah. She was still conscious, but she was too drained to do much of anything. Rose picked her up from where she rested on the floor. She tried standing up, but she immediately began feeling dizzy and light headed, and dropped back down to her knees.

Trainer Name:

Bird Trainer Meg
    Pokemon:
    One(21/21)...Kaze (30/30)..Winston (12/12) Celffa(19/19) Mankey (20/20) Reine (30/30)

Partner Pokemon:

Gallow (24/24) Togepi (16/16)
    Egg:
    Infected Pokemon:
    N/A

[U]Items:
    Spoiler:

Poke Gems (0)
    Pokeballs
    --Pokeballs (x13)(-1 Hoppip, Farfetch'd, Bonsly)
    ---Premier Ball (x1)
    ----Great Ball (x2) (-1 Abra, shadow sandshrew and Meowth )
    -----Net Ball (x10)( Drops the capture cost by 5 points for bug and water types)
    Heal Items
    --Potion (x0) -
    Alteration Items
    --Belue Berry (Item Effect: User's level drops 5 points)
    --- Zinc (Item Effects: Raises 6 Levels) (x5)
    ---- Shuca Berry (Changes a pokemon's color)(x1)
    Hold Itemsf
    -- Red Scarf (Item Effects: Raises 2 Levels)
    -- Blue Scarf (Item Effects: Raises 2 Levels)
    ----Everstone (Item Effect: Prevents Pokemon from Evolving)(x2)
    Battle Item
    --Antidote (x5)(gets rid or poison/ghost/bug/dark type disadvantage)
    --Paralyze Heal (x5)(gets ride of a electric/fighting/ground/rock type disadvantage.)
    ---Awakening (x5)(gets rid of a normal/grass/flying/psy type disadvantage.)
    ----Burn Heal (x5)(gets rid of a dragon/fire/steel type disadvantage)
    Evolution Items
    --Moon Stone (x1)
    ---Fire Stone (x1)
    ---Dusk Stone (X1)
    ---Water Stone (X1)

Points1183 (+1)[/B]

GM Story Info
    Current Location: off Route 5
    Description: late afternoon
    Key Locations:
    Just a normal Route
    Time: 9:04 pm
    Day: 6
    Month: May 9th
    Season: Summer
    Weather: Low wind
    Team: @Noblejanobii

Flashback

Meghan felt Dredd's fingers wrap around his throat. She gasped for air. Slowly she got terrifying feeling that Dredds fingers were some how moving up her neck. As if the fingers were no growing she could feel them move up the side of her face and then as if out of nightmare the fingers seemingly went through her skull and into her brain. Meghan knew this was part of Dredds power to mess with reality. She did her best to fight it but she was not strong enough to fend off the feeling th it was real. Meghan blacked out.

Meghan sits in a waiting room

tick tick tick

Meghan's shifted in her seat nervously watching the clock. As she looked around she noticed everyone in the place had there head hidden behind a magazine. Her eyes moved back to the clock. She let out a sigh standing up uncomfortably. She walked over to the receptionists counter.

"excuse me...when am I going to get called." She said causally.

The receptionist looked up revealing herself to be a zombie like version of Alice. The skin on her face pealing off.
    "Let me page him."

Meghan didnt seem to recognize this as anything strange. She looked around and noticed the rest of her team sitting down all burned up or falling apart.

"Good News! He is ready to see you." Alice smiled

"You can go right through." She smiled

Meghan smiled back politely as she walked through the doors she noticed bodies lining the hallway. In the doctors offices sparks could be seen and screaming echoed through. As Meghan walked down the hall the screaming stopped. A man with a weilders mask stepped out the doorway.
    "Whoa Meghan! Hey come right in." A friendly voice said.

Meghan felt a little uneasy and stopped in the hall. Something was nagging at her not to go towards this man. Then the man pulled up the mask to reveal a face she remembered. The scared up face of her old friend Max. His hair completely white and his jaw scared up.
    "Please Meghan we are running behind we have to get all your friends in here." He smiled his cold dead eyes shaking Meghans soul.

She backed up slowly feeling something was off.
    "Meg Meg Meg!" He called

She ran back to towards the door in the waiting room. There she noticed all of her friends slumped over. Standing over the pile of bodies was Kyo holding a knief. Dredd now stood behind her. He gasped.

"Rockets are murders!! They killed Cerulean and they are going ot kill your friends on the S. S Ann." He said frowned

'You have to kill her.." He said whispering in her thoughts.

"The rockets are death..the rockets killed Max...Geovanni killed Max." He laughed

Meghan looked down in her hand now and she was holding a knife. "You must kill Team Rocket if you are to save Max. You must kill every last one of them. Black and white and black and white and black and red and red and white."

Meghans eyes welled up with tears.
    " To save you I would do anything." She walked over and thrust the knife into the girl.

Meghan dropped the knife
    "What have I done!" she gasped

The world around her shattered.

"You are becoming one of us, but you must let go." He said now in a dark grassy field

All of her main team returned to her. She smiled to run over to them but stopped when she notice the pool of liquid below them. The shadow liquid started to pull each of her team in.

"Dont worry the pain is be momentary." He said

The liquid now pulling her down. Meghan stood there looking at Dredd.

"Ill stop fighting if you can just tell me how we can save you.." She pleaded

Just then Dredd stopped
    "NOOOOOOOO!" HE screamed and the world shattered

Meghan woke up under under a pile of broken dry wall.

She heard someone calling for her. When she pushed her way out she saw Kyo. The voice of Dredd appeared. Meghan was disoriented when she got up from whatever happened. She walked over to Kyo. The feeling now of pure hate whispering in her mind. She walked over waving.
    "Im here."

Kyos partner Meowstic was now to drained to do anything or sense trouble. Meghan got close enough and jumped at Kyo taking her to the ground. Meghan was taller and more atheletic then Kyo. Her years working with Rhyhorn had toughened up. She wrapped her hands around Kyos throat.

'You killed Max you are going to kill my friends If I dont stop you." Meghan said only letting up to give Kyo a second to respond.

Proud partner with @Pokemon Trainer Sarah

Spoiler:

Gible bite's Comic

GCEA Trainer Links based on title characters

....GCEA Diamond/Platnium/ Blizard Blue/Platnium 2/ Pokemon Prism.......

growing strong Pokemon Trainer Sarah's Avatar
    Site Editor

Senior Administrator

Trainer Name: Alice

Aster (30/30)
    [Ivysaur, Male]
    Paprika (25/25)
    [Pikachu, Female]
    Spore (30/30)
    [Parasect, Female]
    Almond (30/30)
    [Furret, Female]
    Fervor (30/30)
    [Primeape, Female]
    Coin (30/30)
    [Persian, Male]

Partner Pokemon: Plume [Archen, Female] (28/28) [Togepi, Female] (16/16)
    Items: Pokeball (x16), Potions (x4), Premier Ball (x2), Lemonade (x2), Revive (x1)

Alice sat on the bed, picking at threads on her bag as Rose remained in her trance. She wanted to find Rocky and Brandon, but she knew she couldn't leave Rose. She had mentioned Dredd... what if he was finding out where they were right now? What if he was getting into Rose's head?!

"Alice, I am so sorry... You probably think I'm completely crazy now. Dredd has Meghan, but there was someone else with her. I've... Somehow I've connected to the person with her and brought her here, at least mentally." Rose said after a while.

Oh god... no...

Alice went cold with fear. Meg... no wonder she hadn't responded. They never should have gotten on this boat. They never should have left Meg go alone. If something happened to her, Alice would blame herself forever. If she hadn't been so annoyed, Meg might never have left... And Dredd... was he coming here? Was that what Rose had been told about the ship?

Alice wanted to ask a hundred questions but Rose was back in a trance again.

After what seemed like forever, Rose collapsed to the ground. She crawled to her Chingling and scooped it up. She seemed unable to stand.

Alice rushed over and looped her hands under Rose's arms. She lifted the girl and half-dragged her onto the bed so she could lay down. "Are you alright?" she asked hurriedly. "What happened? Is Dredd here?!"
    GCEA

Trainer Name: 'Football Star' Rocky

badges: Boulder badge, Cascade badge
    Pokemon:

Kick-Puncher (30/30) Parasect (30/30) Nala (30/30) Abra (10/10) Vulpix(27/27) Pancham (15/15)

No longer Infected Pokemon at ... Somewhere???:
    Sniper (30) Speedy (30) Rusty (25) Behemoth (30) Professor Needles (30) Fury(30) Heal counter: 30
    Partner Pokémon: Mime Jr.
    [B]Egg:none
    Items: Pokedex(1), Poketech(1), Pokeballs(17-1 = 16), Premier ball( 2), Great ball (1),Potions 5pts(4), Leaf stone(1), Blue Scarf (1-speedy), Rowp Berry(1), Red Scarf (1-Professor), Stone voucher(1), Stealth helmet cover(1) Revive (1)
    Battle Tokens Earned: 3 x 2 point gems, 3 x 3 point gems (Which I am not sure if I should collect like this, or just claim the points)
    Current Game Points: 86
    Trainers Affected:

The magician finished his act and left quickly.

Rocky was impressed by what he had seen. Was that really one of the elite four? If so why was he on this ship? A psychic that powerful could be a great friend, or a terrible foe! He walked over to one of the people who had been watching the show.

"Excuse me, good sir, might I trouble you for a moment of your time?" He asked politely. "Was that really of the Elite four. I am a trainer from far away and hadn't thought to see one of the elite four until it time for the tournament to begin."

He needed to know for sure so that he could let the others know.

Certified Eeveelution Enthusiast Dragon Master Mike's Avatar
    GCEA Staff

Name: Rose Woods
    Team: Charmeleon (Ember)[M](21 +2/21) Cleffa (9/9) Zubat (Ruby) [M] (9/9) Rattata (Faith)[F](5/5) Fletchhinder (0/16) Honedge (15/15)
    Items: Pokeball X4 Potion X2 Moon Stone X1 Green Scarf(On Charmeleon) X1 Lemonade X1 Great Ball X1 Everstone X1 Enigma Berry X1 Rowap Berry X1
    Badges: Boulder, Water(was that the name?)
    Partner: Chingling 20/20 (Amirah)
    Infection: Gabite (25/25) Kirlia (25/25) Mankey (17/17) Nidorino (16/16) Parasect (25/25)

Rose was startled when Alice grabbed her. She helped Rose make it over to the bed. "Thank you." She said quietly. Alice questioned if she was okay, to which Rose responded, "I... I think so."

"What happened? Is Dredd here?!" Alice questioned. After a brief moment, Rose shook her head.

"As far as I can tell, we aren't in any immediate danger. But I've completely exhausted myself trying to help them." She explained. "Max... It isn't really Max, but, it's been helping me. It explained itself as 'a fragment of Max's powers.' The girl who is with Meghan is named Kyo. 'Max' told me to focus on her partner and try to build up psychic energy in it, and that if it let all of that energy loose at once, it might be enough to break them free from Dredd. But I don't know if it worked. I... I can't sense anything." Rose felt bad asking Alice to help her again, but now not only could she not see, she felt so weak she could barely walk. "Alice, can you please help me to my room? I... I need to rest for a while."

NPC: Stacy and Zachary Tyler (Ty)
    Trainer Stacy:
    Known Pokemon: ?

Trainer Zack/Ty:
    Known Pokemon:

GM Story Info
    Current Location: Vermilion City
    Description: A huge technologically advanced city.all the major convinces of any other city. Home to biggest port in kanto
    Key Locations:
    Just a normal Route
    Time: 7:55pm
    Day: 7
    Month: May 10th
    Weather: Warm in the mid 70s

The man looked over Rocky. The young man stood properly and addressed him the way a gentlemen should. ( I think..)
    "Yes young sir it was. Psychic Master Will to be exact and these cruises always come with a colorful mixture of passengers. I believe Will is here on a bet of official business though. There is a delicious rumor that he has come her with one of the psychic gems. I have heard the item is invaluable. I guess even Elite Four members are hired security." the man said excusing himself properly

Cilian came.
    "Its time to go back to the lower decks. The whole ship is being invited to a late night meet and greet in the main ballroom tonight. Everyone is invited which means all of you should consider stopping by its at 9:30." Cilian said taking the four trainers to the lower levels were Rocky and Brandon headed back to find Alice and Rose to let them know about the party. Ty and Stacy went off to their rooms.

Spoiler:

Gible bite's Comic

The Queen of Shaymin
    Site Editor

Administrator

Trainer Name: Kyo Writer
    Game Points: 80 (+1)
    Items: 1 pokeball, 1 greatball, 10 potions , 5 super potions, 3 Evolite
    Pokemon Roster:
    Spoiler:

Clefable
    30/30

Starmie
    30/30

Nuzleaf
    15/15

Squirtle
    15/15

Meowth
    20/29

Sandshrew
    22/22

Well geez, you save a person's life and then they try to kill you. Why was she the target of all the murderous people? Couldn't they focus on, oh you know, escaping the psycho maniac in the room that she probably only just pissed off with the little water trick. Kyo's hands instinctively grabbed onto Meaghan's and tried to wrench her fingers from Kyo's throat. No such luck. Kyo coughed to the side then croaked out,

"Meaghan… Dredd not dead… Rose send me…" Kyo began to cough again.
    / / / / / / / /

Trainer Name:

Bird Trainer Meg
    Pokemon:
    One(21/21)...Kaze (30/30)..Winston (12/12) Celffa(19/19) Mankey (20/20) Reine (30/30)

Partner Pokemon:

Gallow (24/24) Togepi (16/16)
    Egg:
    Infected Pokemon:
    N/A

[U]Items:
    Spoiler:

Poke Gems (0)
    Pokeballs
    --Pokeballs (x13)(-1 Hoppip, Farfetch'd, Bonsly)
    ---Premier Ball (x1)
    ----Great Ball (x2) (-1 Abra, shadow sandshrew and Meowth )
    -----Net Ball (x10)( Drops the capture cost by 5 points for bug and water types)
    Heal Items
    --Potion (x0) -
    Alteration Items
    --Belue Berry (Item Effect: User's level drops 5 points)
    --- Zinc (Item Effects: Raises 6 Levels) (x5)
    ---- Shuca Berry (Changes a pokemon's color)(x1)
    Hold Itemsf
    -- Red Scarf (Item Effects: Raises 2 Levels)
    -- Blue Scarf (Item Effects: Raises 2 Levels)
    ----Everstone (Item Effect: Prevents Pokemon from Evolving)(x2)
    Battle Item
    --Antidote (x5)(gets rid or poison/ghost/bug/dark type disadvantage)
    --Paralyze Heal (x5)(gets ride of a electric/fighting/ground/rock type disadvantage.)
    ---Awakening (x5)(gets rid of a normal/grass/flying/psy type disadvantage.)
    ----Burn Heal (x5)(gets rid of a dragon/fire/steel type disadvantage)
    Evolution Items
    --Moon Stone (x1)
    ---Fire Stone (x1)
    ---Dusk Stone (X1)
    ---Water Stone (X1)

Points1183 (+1)[/B]

GM Story Info
    Current Location: off Route 5
    Description: late afternoon
    Key Locations:
    Just a normal Route
    Time: 10:04 pm
    Day: 6
    Month: May 9th
    Weather: Low wind
    Team: @Noblejanobii

"Rose.." Meghan stopped quickly falling back on to her but away from Kyo.

"He..He did something to me..." She said shaking

" He was inside my thoughts..in my memories...I wanted to kill you." Meghan said

" I killed you in my mind." She said horrified
    " I am so sorry we met and anything I did to you but you shouldnt be dear me. I have to destroy the Rockets to save Max."

Meghan got up and started to walk away. She didnt know if she could trust Kyo or herself. Dredd had messed with her mind and used just enough doubt to throw off what she felt. Why did he toy with her she wondered.

Meghan stumbled out of the factory and down back the baron path. Her body was still really weak. She called out Gallow as she started to fell faint. She noticed the fence and started to move towards it but fell before she could reach it. She rolled over to see her Gallow sitting next to her.
    "Gli Gli!"

Gligar tried to wake her up but had no luck Meghan was out cold.

On the inside Kyo now had a way out of this mess and all the crap she had dealt with. She could easily follow Meghan or take off on her own before the monster woke back up.

Spoiler:

Gible bite's Comic

The Queen of Shaymin
    Site Editor

Administrator

Trainer Name: Kyo Writer
    Game Points: 81 (+1)
    Items: 1 pokeball, 1 greatball, 10 potions , 5 super potions, 3 Evolite
    Pokemon Roster:
    Spoiler:

Clefable
    30/30

Starmie
    30/30

Nuzleaf
    15/15

Squirtle
    15/15

Meowth
    20/29

Sandshrew
    22/22

Kyo gasped for air as Meaghan released her. She coughed hard to the side and tried to croak out in protest as Meaghan apologized then fled. Kyo's head swam as she pushed herself to her knees. Kyo managed to return both Meowstic and Starmie, despite the room spinning like crazy. But she couldn't dawdle. That thing… Dredd, he was still here. She had just temporarily disabled him. If a building couldn't kill him some water definitely couldn't.

Kyo pushed herself up on a wall and made her way to the door. She scanned over the landscape outside, her vision clearing. It was then she heard a gligar's calls in the distance. Kyo looked around and began to follow them.

"Meaghan!" Kyo ran down and nearly tripped as she slid up next to Meaghan. "Aw geez. Sorry Rose, I think I broke your promise already." Kyo clicked her tongue and began to look around. "Executive decision, I'm carrying you." Kyo picked up Meaghan and balanced her on her back. "You, Gligar, do you know a way to town from here?"
    / / / / / / / /