Page 145 of 204 FirstFirst ... 4595135143144145146147155195 ... LastLast
Results 1,441 to 1,450 of 2035
    Trainer Name:

Bird Trainer Meg
    Pokemon:
    One(21/21)...Kaze (30/30)..Winston (12/12) Celffa(19/19) Mankey (20/20) Reine (30/30)

Partner Pokemon:

Gallow (24/24) Togepi (16/16)
    Egg:
    Infected Pokemon:
    N/A

[U]Items:
    Spoiler:

Poke Gems (0)
    Pokeballs
    --Pokeballs (x13)(-1 Hoppip, Farfetch'd, Bonsly)
    ---Premier Ball (x1)
    ----Great Ball (x2) (-1 Abra, shadow sandshrew and Meowth )
    -----Net Ball (x10)( Drops the capture cost by 5 points for bug and water types)
    Heal Items
    --Potion (x0) -
    Alteration Items
    --Belue Berry (Item Effect: User's level drops 5 points)
    --- Zinc (Item Effects: Raises 6 Levels) (x5)
    ---- Shuca Berry (Changes a pokemon's color)(x1)
    Hold Itemsf
    -- Red Scarf (Item Effects: Raises 2 Levels)
    -- Blue Scarf (Item Effects: Raises 2 Levels)
    ----Everstone (Item Effect: Prevents Pokemon from Evolving)(x2)
    Battle Item
    --Antidote (x5)(gets rid or poison/ghost/bug/dark type disadvantage)
    --Paralyze Heal (x5)(gets ride of a electric/fighting/ground/rock type disadvantage.)
    ---Awakening (x5)(gets rid of a normal/grass/flying/psy type disadvantage.)
    ----Burn Heal (x5)(gets rid of a dragon/fire/steel type disadvantage)
    Evolution Items
    --Moon Stone (x1)
    ---Fire Stone (x1)
    ---Dusk Stone (X1)
    ---Water Stone (X1)

Points1183 (+1)[/B]

GM Story Info
    Current Location: off Route 5
    Description: late afternoon
    Key Locations:
    Just a normal Route
    Time: 7 pm
    Day: 7
    Month: May 10th
    Season: Summer
    Weather: Low wind
    Team: @Noblejanobii

Meghan sighed.
    "I dont think we should wait and find out."

Meghan looked at the boy.
    " do you know who is attacking it??"

The boy nodded his head.
    " The gym leader guy, Surge and his assistants..The city lost power and all the police officers were taken out! It turned out that Surge and his goons were stealing peoples pokemon."

"Surge!" Meghan growled clinching his fist. She turned to Kyo.

"My pokemon were stolen on the way from Cerulean City to Vermilion! We need to get Vermilion maybe my team was found, maybe my teammates pokemon were found!"

Meghan thanked the kid and picked up the pace. They headed to Vermilion City and found that it was closed off to people entering unless there was an emergency. At around 7 pm the two finally got let in as the power was finally up and running again.

Proud partner with @Pokemon Trainer Sarah

Spoiler:

Gible bite's Comic

GCEA Trainer Links based on title characters

....GCEA Diamond/Platnium/ Blizard Blue/Platnium 2/ Pokemon Prism.......

NPC: Stacy and Zachary Tyler (Ty)
    Trainer Stacy:
    Known Pokemon: ?

Trainer Zack/Ty:
    Known Pokemon:

GM Story Info
    Current Location: S.S Ann on its way to Sevii Islands
    Description: S.S Ann is a swanky ship like the titanic
    Key Locations: None its a big ship
    Time: ?? pm
    Weather: Warm in the mid 70s

Everything faded quickly. When they came to, everything eerily silent. They ship rocket back and forth as it had stopped moving. All around them the doors had been sealed shut. No chair, table or tool was going to be breaking through them. The doors had been build to keep passengers safe if for some reason water flooded in. All around them people woke up some panicked.

Ty sat up his head was spinning.
    " Charge?" he said reaching for his belt

"Noo!" He said fumbling around trying to find any of his pokeballs.

Stacy woke up near him. Her first reaction to was to check on her brother. She stumbled over to him hugging him.
    "Zak! Im glad you are okay." She said hugging him.

He just looked up.
    "thanks but they took all my pokemon!" he frowned.

Stacy then looked at her own pockets realizing her pokemon too were missing.
    "Oh no, poor Raggie and Echo!"

Spoiler:

Gible bite's Comic

Trainer Name: 'Fashionista' Rocky

badges: Boulder badge, Cascade badge
    Pokemon:

Team A: Stolen on route to Vermillion
    Sniper (30) Speedy (30) Rusty (25) Behemoth (30) Professor Needles (30) Fury(30) Heal counter: 30
    Team B: Stolen by Psychic Master Will aboard SS Anne
    Kick-Puncher (30/30) Parasect (30/30) Nala (30/30) Abra (10/10) Vulpix(27/27) Pancham (15/15) Mime Jr. (15/15)
    Partner Pokémon:
    Egg:none
    Items: Pokedex(1), Poketech(1), Pokeballs(17-1 = 16), Premier ball( 2), Great ball (1),Potions 5pts(4), Leaf stone(1), Blue Scarf (1-speedy), Rowp Berry(1), Red Scarf (1-Professor), Stone voucher(1), Stealth helmet cover(1) Revive (1)
    Battle Tokens Earned: 3 x 2 point gems, 3 x 3 point gems (Which I am not sure if I should collect like this, or just claim the points)
    Current Game Points: 90
    Trainers Affected:

Rocky woke up yawning and stretching. He had had weird dreams. He looked around in his usual 'just-woke-up' supor and wondered why there were so many people in his bedroom. Why were they yelling and crying? Where was his bed? Slowly memory and realisation hit him.

He reached down to his belt. His Pokeballs were gone. Psychic Master Will and his gang.

"Is everyone OK?" he asked the group at the table. "I don't mean to alarm anyone, but it seems that someone has stolen our Pokemon.... again! Seriously Kanto has a nasty Pokemon theft record."

Rocky stood up and looked around the room, seeing people trying in vain to get out the blocked off doors.

"Seems like we are trapped in here. I'm going to look for way out."

Rocky looked around the panicked masses. They were crowded at the doors trying to force their way through unsuccessfully. Rocky decided to look for alternative ways to get out.

He looked up. Perhaps there was some escape hatch out onto the deck that they could climb to. He looked down for some escape onto the lower floors. He was on a mission. There would be a way out somehow, or if not, it wouldn't be the first time he had broken a hole through a wall.

Certified Eeveelution Enthusiast Dragon Master Mike's Avatar
    GCEA Staff

Name: Rose Woods
    Team: Charmeleon (Ember)[M](21 +2/21) Cleffa (9/9) Zubat (Ruby) [M] (9/9) Rattata (Faith)[F](5/5) Fletchhinder (0/16) Honedge (15/15)
    Items: Pokeball X4 Potion X2 Moon Stone X1 Green Scarf(On Charmeleon) X1 Lemonade X1 Great Ball X1 Everstone X1 Enigma Berry X1 Rowap Berry X1
    Badges: Boulder, Water(was that the name?)
    Partner: Chingling 20/20 (Amirah)
    Infection: Gabite (25/25) Kirlia (25/25) Mankey (17/17) Nidorino (16/16) Parasect (25/25)

Rose opened her eyes (not that it mattered). She had no clue where she was or what had happened. She realized that she was laying on the floor somewhere. Slowly she began to remember what had happened. But what exactly had happened? "Alice? Rocky? Brandon?" She questioned, slowly picking herself up off the floor. "Amirah?" She questioned, but the psychic type didn't respond. She realized something was horribly wrong when she heard Ty mention that his Pokemon was missing.

"Amirah? She said, feeling around her. "Amirah!" She had completely tuned everything else out. In her frantic search, she tripped over one of the chairs, falling back to the floor and hitting her head. "Oww..." She murmured. Was Amirah really gone? She couldn't bear to think about it. Tears began to form in her eyes. "Anyone..?" She questioned, not moving. She didn't feel like standing up.

Trainer Name: 'Fashionista' Rocky

badges: Boulder badge, Cascade badge
    Pokemon:

Team A: Stolen on route to Vermillion
    Sniper (30) Speedy (30) Rusty (25) Behemoth (30) Professor Needles (30) Fury(30) Heal counter: 30
    Team B: Stolen by Psychic Master Will aboard SS Anne
    Kick-Puncher (30/30) Parasect (30/30) Nala (30/30) Abra (10/10) Vulpix(27/27) Pancham (15/15) Mime Jr. (15/15)
    Partner Pokémon:
    Egg:none
    Items: Pokedex(1), Poketech(1), Pokeballs(17-1 = 16), Premier ball( 2), Great ball (1),Potions 5pts(4), Leaf stone(1), Blue Scarf (1-speedy), Rowp Berry(1), Red Scarf (1-Professor), Stone voucher(1), Stealth helmet cover(1) Revive (1)
    Battle Tokens Earned: 3 x 2 point gems, 3 x 3 point gems (Which I am not sure if I should collect like this, or just claim the points)
    Current Game Points: 91
    Trainers Affected:

As Rocky searched for a way out he heard Rose's voice. She was calling for Amirah. The reality of how the situation was affecting Rose struck Rocky. He turned to where he heard her voice and saw her trip over a chair.

Rocky pushed his way past strangers to get to Rose's side. She was still on the ground where she had fallen.

"Rose, It's me Rocky." He put his hand on her shoulder. "It appears that Psychic Master Will has stolen all of the Pokemon from everyone in the room. The Doors are blocked and no-one seems to be able to open them. On the positive side, we are all unharmed and safe. Here let me help you stand and we can get you somewhere safer until we find a way out of here. You are the only one of us who stands a chance against a 'Psychic Master'! so we have to keep you safe!"

Certified Eeveelution Enthusiast Dragon Master Mike's Avatar
    GCEA Staff

Uhm. I've just realized something. Every single one of my Pokemon are currently stolen. As in between both teams that got stolen, I have not a single Pokemon left, even in the PC box.

Name: Rose Woods
    Team: Charmeleon (Ember)[M](21 +2/21) Cleffa (9/9) Zubat (Ruby) [M] (9/9) Rattata (Faith)[F](5/5) Fletchhinder (0/16) Honedge (15/15)
    Items: Pokeball X4 Potion X2 Moon Stone X1 Green Scarf(On Charmeleon) X1 Lemonade X1 Great Ball X1 Everstone X1 Enigma Berry X1 Rowap Berry X1
    Badges: Boulder, Water(was that the name?)
    Partner: Chingling 20/20 (Amirah)
    Infection: Gabite (25/25) Kirlia (25/25) Mankey (17/17) Nidorino (16/16) Parasect (25/25)

Rose heard Rocky speak. Even knowing it was him, she still flinched a bit when he put his hand on her shoulder. "It appears that Psychic Master Will has stolen all of the Pokemon from everyone in the room. " He explained the situation to her.

"I see." She responded in a quiet voice ("Although, I hear might be more accurate." She thought). Rocky offered to help her up. She hesitated for a moment before taking Rocky's hand. Rocky told her that she was the only one who would stand a chance against a psychic master. "I... I can't do anything without Amirah." She said hopelessly.

Trainer Stacy:

Trainer Zack/Ty:
    Known Pokemon:

GM Story Info

* @Brettles @Pokemon Trainer Sarah @Dragon Master Mike @brandon_g your part of the story is going to be put on hold...lol Not for to long though but you wont be getting out of this room just yet.

Stacy and Ty rushed over to Rocky and Rose.
    "Whats happening." Stacy said
    "Is she okay?"

Ty looked around for something to us to get the door open. He looked at Brandon.
    "We need to get out of here..are pokemon.' he said running off to find something to get the door open.

As everyone in the room struggled a voice came over the loud speaker.

"There is no need for struggling. Your pokemon will be safe. My master has assured me they will be used for good here in Kanto...however he is telling me that you may not be as fortunate. Bad things happen to good people." Will said his voice was straying off. His speech patterns were strange not like someone who was in control.

Spoiler:

Gible bite's Comic

Trainer Name: Brandon

Pokemon:

Skipper - [16/16]

Marshtomp - [16/16]

Arbok - [30/30]

Beedrill - [30/30]

Primeape - [30/30]

Riolu - [25/25]
    Items: Pokeball x4, Revive ×1
    Healing counter: N/A

When Brandon came too, he heard Ty crying about his pokemon being missing, he heard people screaming and panicking all around them. Brandon opened his eyes and scrambled to his feet. He felt around on his belt, all his pokemon and their pokeballs were not there. Brandon looked around and couldn't see Skipper either. Brandon clenched his fist and grew angry, he looked around and saw people trying to break down the doors which were barricaded and locked. It was clear that was not the way to get out, they couldnt be broken down or forced open. Brandon saw Rose fall over a chair searching for something and he ran over, as did Rocky who helped her out. Rose seemed upset about Amirah being missing, rightfully so, especially considering she needed her. Brandon gritted his teeth and patted her on the back saying "Don't worry Rose, WHEN we get out of here, we ARE GOING to FIND that stupid pr**k named Will, I am going to have a nice a little chat (by this Brandon means torture) with him and will get him to spill the beans as to where our pokemon are and when he does WE ARE going to go AND RESCUE all our pokemon... Amirah... Skipper... Marshtomp... all of them... and anyone who tries to stop us is going to see the angry 'hulk' side of me and they are going to wish they had stayed out of our way. We will get Amirah... SKipper and ALL of our pokemon back and we WILL get them back no matter what, no matter what it takes, we WILL get them back even if it means risking everything, we will get them back because our pokemon would do the same for us.... its our turn to show them our loyalty". After he finished... his hand slipped into the pocket that had had his pocket knife in when they boarded, luckily it was still there. Good, then he still had a weapon left, he knew he wouldn't hesitate to use it if nessecary in his mission to get his and everyones' pokemon back. After he a moment or so he began to focus on the task of getting out of this hue room. Brandon began to brainstorm ways to get out of here.... he thought they could maybe get out of there through like a small air duct or vent, pull the cover off and those small enough to crawl through can go through, go to the doors, take out any guards and open the doors for the rest. Then they storm this ship and its bridge/crew deck and force them to tell them where Will is. Brandon told the others this plan, leaving out the part about taking out guards and stuff, he didn't want to cause more panic. Just as he finished and began trying to carry out this plan, he was cut off by a voice in the loud speakers that said "There is no need for struggling. Your pokemon will be safe. My master has assured me they will be used for good here in Kanto...however he is telling me that you may not be as fortunate. Bad things happen to good people." , it was Will! Brandon was now angry as ever he waved his fist at the ceiling and said quietly "We shall see about that... I believe it is you and your 'master' that will be suffering the unforunate fate of 'bad things' happening to you, when I get through with you". Brandon then said to the others "It seems 'master' Will is not the 'Master' after all". He then said to the others "Come on guys, come help me find an air vent", then Brandon began to walk around the parameter of the huge room, looking for any signs of any kind of air vent, either on the wall or the floor. There had to be one somewhere... how else could they pump that gas in? There was definitely an air vent here somewhere and Brandon would find it, even if it took him all day he would find it... he would find it for Skipper.. for his pokemon... for everyones' pokemon. He would find this air vent and when he did Will, his 'master' and anyone else who helped them, would be sorry.
    The all new and improved Broadcasting Duo is here! We have a new banner, a new look and still more great improvements to come! What are you waiting for? Come on over and check us out! We promise, you won't be disappointed!
    www.broadcastingduo.com

__________________________________________________ ________________________
    GCEA Stats:
    Decimation Blue
    Galactic Diamond

growing strong Pokemon Trainer Sarah's Avatar
    Site Editor

Senior Administrator

Trainer Name: Alice

Aster (30/30)
    [Ivysaur, Male]
    Paprika (25/25)
    [Pikachu, Female]
    Spore (30/30)
    [Parasect, Female]
    Almond (30/30)
    [Furret, Female]
    Fervor (30/30)
    [Primeape, Female]
    Coin (30/30)
    [Persian, Male]

Partner Pokemon: Plume [Archen, Female] (28/28) [Togepi, Female] (16/16)

Items: Pokeball (x16), Potions (x4), Premier Ball (x2), Lemonade (x2), Revive (x1)

When Alice woke up, she felt disoriented. She looked around... They're were people everywhere, yelling angrily, rushing around... Her Pokemon! Alice reached down into her bag but just as she had feared, her Pokeballs were all gone.

She heard an announcement over the loudspeaker telling them not to panic. Then she heard Brandon yelling passionately in response. She looked over and the others were all huddled together. She walked over and caught the end of Brandon's plan to find an air duct.

"Maybe we can try using our Poketechs," she said, as Brandon went to look for ducts. "I'm going to try and contact Meg. Maybe we should try officer Mills too. The last thing we need is for him to think we were involved in this. In fact, I suggest we all set our poketechs to record mode so we'll have some evidence if this gets pinned on us again..."

She clicked her Poketech onto record mode then set out a message to Meg. "Meg... Are you okay? We're on the SS Anne headed for One Island. Our stolen Pokemon are heading there. Elite four member Will stole everyone's Pokeballs on the ship but we're going to try and get them back. We're all fine. Meet us at the island if you can! Take care!" She sent the voice message and hoped her Poketech had reception.
    GCEA

Trainer Stacy:

Trainer Zack/Ty:
    Known Pokemon:

GM Story Info

The team found themselves in a ball room with 25 to 30 foot tall ceilings. Truly a spectacle for those people first entering it. Finding vents wasnt a bad idea but it wasnt the best idea. The vents were far to small for Brandon or really any of the team. The only two smallest to maybe squeeze through were Rose and the young trainer Ty. Even then to reach the Vent would take a 15 foot boost.

Alice plan was to send out a message. When noticed that the tech had no signal she sighed. Without warning the boat jerked back and forth and the emergence lights started to go off. It was unclear why the ship shook but something was going on outside forsure. Could the team get out of this and what happened if more gas was vented into the room.

Spoiler:

Gible bite's Comic