Page 37 of 204 FirstFirst ... 2735363738394787137 ... LastLast
    *Take my little Aron will they? Oh it's on! Butch and Cassidy just made 'The List!'*

Trainer Name: Rocky
    Pokémon:

Fury (16/16) Speedy (20/20) Rusty (missing) Kick-Puncher (10/10) Behemoth (19/19) Nidoran (8/8)
    Partner Pokémon:N/A
    Egg: N/A
    Items: Pokedex(1), Poketech(1), Pokeballs(14), Premier ball(1), Potions (2), Belue berry(1), Leaf stone(1),
    [B]Current Game Points: 87
    [B]Trainers Affected:

Rocky shook his head trying to clear away the confusion. He tried to pick himself up of the other trainers without squashing anyone.

"Everyone Okay??" Meg asked.

"Yeah I'm fine, it's just a little squashy in here. Good thing our Pokemon aren't out otherwise we could be very squeezed." He looked own at his Pokeballs and noticed that one of them was empty. Rusty was still out.

Rocky looked around the hole but Rusty was nowhere to be found. "Rusty! are you up there?" he called. There was no response.

"Hang on, did that Rocket woman say that she would have an Aggron? Do you think she..." The thought of his sweet natured little Aron in the hands of a criminal sickened Rocky. "We need to get out of here. Now! I think they took Rusty."

He looked around the pit looking for any hand-holds that he could use to climb out.

Trainer Name:

Meghan Stratus
    Pokemon:
    Kaze (23/23) Gnaw (20/20) Sappy (25/25),......... Finnigan (23/23) , Silky (5/5), Pika (11/20)
    Partner Pokemon:

Midnight (P:19/19)
    Egg:

[U]Items:
    [spoiler]
    --Pokeballs (x13)
    --Premier Ball (x1)(takes 2 off the capture of a pokemon)
    --Potion (x4)
    --Belue Berry (Item Effect: User's level drops 5 points)
    -- Red Scarf (Item Effects: Raises 2 Levels)(Used on Charemeleon)
    [spoiler]

[B]GM Story Info
    Current Location: Mount Moon
    Description: Dimp, damp cave with flicking lights lining the walls.
    Key Locations:
    Time: 6:45PM
    Day: 2
    Month: May
    Season: Summer
    Weather: Breezy
    Current Team:
    Blue Team
    Meghan
    Alice
    Rocky
    Rose
    Dennis
    Tyler
    Brandon
    Nathan

Meghan pushed her way out of the cramped spot she was trapped in. Once Rockey got up was able to slide out from dirt and rocks. Luckily no one was hurt badly. She stumbled for a moment a little dizzy from the confuse rays. She put her hands against the wall and paused.
    "Cool ..." She said slowly withdrawing her hand the damp soil covered in mushrooms. @Dragon Master Mike Meghan paused..
    "Rose!!" She said making her way through the settling smoke.
    Last edited by Rival Max; 04-26-2015 at 04:42 PM.

Proud partner with @Pokemon Trainer Sarah

Spoiler:

Gible bite's Comic

GCEA Trainer Links based on title characters

....GCEA Diamond/Platnium/ Blizard Blue/Platnium 2/ Pokemon Prism.......

Certified Eeveelution Enthusiast Dragon Master Mike's Avatar
    GCEA Staff

I get 6 points for the zubats right? Just confirming now and I'll add them to my points after this if that's right.

Name: Rose Woods
    Team: Charmeleon (Ember)[M](16/16) Rattata (Faith)[F](5/5) Ralts (Lily)[F](5/5) Mankey (Courage)[M](17/17) Nidoran [M] (8/8)
    Items: Pokeball X7 Potion X3
    Partner: Chingling 5/5 (Amirah)

Rose had managed to stay calm enough to order her Pokemon during the fight with the Zubats, but when the situation cleared the two team rocket grunts spotted them. Now Rose began to panic slightly. "Amirah?" Rose said to her partner.

"Ching?"

The next thing Rose knew she was falling. She hit the ground hard,causing her leg to bend at a bad angle, but luckily not far enough to break. She hit her head on a rock, and continued to lay there without moving, dazed. She finally passed out when the confuse ray hit. her psychic type partner was hit by a falling pebble, knocking her out. A short time later she woke up again. With the Chingling unconcious, she couldn't sense anything.

"A-Amirah?" Rose called, panicked. "Amirah!" She yelled as loud as she could. She reached her hands out, feeling the ground. She couldn't tell where anything was. The situation was bad enough when she could see. Now that she couldn't, she was terrified. She heard Meghan call her name. "Meghan!" Rose called back. "I-I-" She tried to get the words out, stopping for a moment. She was going to have to tell everyone.

"Can't see..." She mumbled.

@Dragon Master Mike @Pokemon Trainer Sarah @Brettles @EmpireCrusher203 +6 for the battles.

Trainer Name:

Meghan Stratus
    Pokemon:
    Kaze (23/23) Gnaw (20/20) Sappy (25/25),......... Finnigan (23/23) , Silky (5/5), Pika (11/20)
    Partner Pokemon:

Egg:

[U]Items:
    [spoiler]
    --Pokeballs (x13)
    --Potion (x4)
    [spoiler]

[B]GM Story Info
    Key Locations:
    Current Team:
    Blue Team
    Meghan
    Alice
    Rocky
    Rose
    Dennis
    Tyler
    Brandon
    Nathan

Meghan made her way around the big pile of dirt and rocks finally she heard Rose respond. She rushed through the smoke.
    "Rose! " She smiled. Meghan had felt a protective instinct around Rose since they met.

As she got closer Rose mumbled. "I...I....Can't see."

Meghan froze..fear filled her body.. The fall had done something to her. She rushed over.
    "Did you get dirt in your eyes or hit your head.." She asked a little panicked.

Spoiler:

Gible bite's Comic

GCEA Staff

Team: Charmeleon (Ember)[M](16/16) Rattata (Faith)[F](5/5) Ralts (Lily)[F](5/5) Mankey (Courage)[M](17/17) Nidoran [M] (8/8)
    Partner: Chingling 5/5 (Amirah)

"No, it's... It's not that." Rose responded. "I'm not sure how to say this but..." She paused, clearly just because I like to make things overly dramatic taking a deep breath. "There are... Some things I haven't told you. When I was four, I fell down the stairs and hit my head. I've... I've been blind ever since. My Chingling, Amirah, she's... Special. She was trained to sense my surroundings and then send me the information telepathically. She must have been knocked unconscious during the fall."

Pokémon:

Fury (16/16) Speedy (20/20) Rusty (missing) Kick-Puncher (10/10) Behemoth (19/19) Nidoran (8/8)
    Items: Pokedex(1), Poketech(1), Pokeballs(14), Premier ball(1), Potions (2), Belue berry(1), Leaf stone(1),
    [B]Current Game Points: 88
    [B]Trainers Affected:

As Rocky desperately scrabbled at the edges of the pit, Rose cried out that she couldn't see.

Turning from his attempts to climb he turned to see what was wrong with Rose. She looked normal, nothing seemed to to have happened to her eyes. Then she told the others about her blindness and ability to 'see' though her Pokemon.

"Wow! That is... epically Cool Rose! You must have a bond with Amirah more Powerful than any I have ever heard of. Hey, does anyone have a Revive for Rose's Pokemon?"

Trainer Name:

Meghan Stratus
    Pokemon:
    Partner Pokemon:

Egg:

[U]Items:
    [spoiler]
    --Pokeballs (x13)
    --Potion (x4)
    [spoiler]

[B]GM Story Info
    Key Locations:
    Current Team:
    Blue Team
    Meghan
    Alice
    Rocky
    Rose
    Dennis
    Tyler
    Brandon
    Nathan

Meghan couldnt believe what she was hearing. She had never heard of anything like that.
    "You're blind..." She said pausing.
    " You're pokemon is connected to you..thats amazing." She agreeing with Rockey.

" I dont have one..but if you want you can my arm and I can help lead you through.." She said moving closer to Rose.

Spoiler:

Gible bite's Comic

Pokémon:

[B]Current Game Points: 89
    [B]Trainers Affected:

With Meg looking after Rose, Rocky looked around the pit looking for a way to get out.

There was a lot of loose dirt and rocks in a pile at he bottom of the pit. Perhaps enough to pile up on the edge of the pit to get high enough to lift someone out.

"Someone give me a hand with these rocks. We should be able to pile them high enough to reach the top. If we get the rocks high enough I can lift you out."

Hi started to lift Rocks and carry them to the side of the pit, the physical activity helping take his mind of Rusty. "If Rusty was he she could just carve out hand holds and we climb out easily" he muttered as he worked.

growing strong Pokemon Trainer Sarah's Avatar
    Site Editor

Senior Administrator

Trainer Name: Alice

Aster (20/20)
    [Ivysaur, Male]
    ??? (29/29)
    [Tyrunt, Male]
    Marionette (7/17)
    [Shuppet, Female]
    Finn (8/8)
    [Nidoran, Male]
    Paprika (10/20)
    [Pichu, Female]
    Aria (15/23)
    [Pidgeotto, Female]

Items: Pokeballs (x12), Potions (x2), Everstone, Belue Berry, Dawn Stone, Premier Ball

Alice wriggled free of the rocks. Her head was throbbing but other than that she seemed unhurt. The last thing she remembered was returning Finn to his Pokeball as they fell. Alice sat for a moment, trying to get her breath back.

Alice heard Rocky say something about Rusty being taken as she moved closer to the voices of the others. She was just in time to hear Rose admit she was blind.

"You're very good at hiding it," Alice said gently. "I had no idea! Amirah must be a very special Pokemon. Don't worry, we'll all look after each other."

The group hadn't seen any sign of Max so far. She wondered where he was. She knew he probably didn't need their help, but if their journey continued like this for much longer, they might need his.

Rocky had begun moving rocks around. Alice sent out Aster to help out.
    GCEA

GCEA Staff

Partner: Chingling 0/5 (Amirah)

"It's not cool!" Rose said back to Rocky, almost a bit annoyed. "You have no idea what this is like. Amirah helps me get around, but it's still nothing like being able to see, even if it does have some upsides. I can't read, I can't see colors or textures, I can't even look at a TV screen." Suddenly Rose was sad again. She had made herself feel depressed after everything she had just said. "To be honest, I was worried if I said anything about this, no one would believe me."

"Thank you." Rose said in response to Alice.

Meghan offered to help Rose, and Rose gratefully accepted. "Where's Amirah? Can you find her so I can put her back into her Pokeball until we get out of here?"