Pokemon:

Skipper - [36/36]

Marshtomp - [16/16]

Arbok - [30/30]

Beedrill - [30/30]

Primeape - [30/30]

Parasect - [25/25]
Items: Pokeball x3 , Revive ×1 , Coins ×2, Swampertite (mega stone) ×1,

*Yay finally GCEA is back! Has been like 5 months since we last did anything. I am assuming the lights went out or we went un concious or something and now we are in some sort of dream state or went ahead in time or something? I didn't really quite understand what happened in above post. I am going on the assumption the lights went out and we all fall and when we get up we are in the dream state. If I need to edit let me know.*

As soon as they had finished dividing up all the items and were about to continue through the tower, the lights suddenly went completely out. As Brandon reached for his pack to get his flashlight, he tripped over something and fell to the ground.

When he fell, he must have gone un conscious or something, because when he opened his eyes again, the tower was well lit. There was the whole team and also some trainers there, the only one other then the group Brandon could really recognize, however, was Max, but he seemed younger then he had before. Meghan walked up to the group of trainers and tried to ask what was going on and tried to grab younger Max's arm, but to their shock and astonishment, her hand went right through his arm.

Brandon then became really spooked, saying out loud "What the heck? Your hand went through him Meghan!" then as he walked over to be at her side he asked "What do you think is going on Meghan? Are we dreaming or seeing ghosts? I get the weird feeling that we are dreaming? What do you think?"