Skipper - [16/16]

Marshtomp - [16/16]

Arbok - [30/30]

Beedrill - [30/30]

Primeape - [30/30]

Riolu - [25/25]
    Items: Pokeball x4
    Healing counter: 10

Rose also voiced her concern for Meghan's wanting to go alone. Meghan quickly spoke up saying that she couldn't let us go with her but that she wanted Brandon to go along Rocky, Alice and Rose as headed to Lavender town, she said that if they ran into any trouble they would need back up. She also said that his quicky thinking skills could also come in handy to get them out of a jam if nessecary.

Brandon sighed and said to Meghan "Ok, if that is what you want to do, then do it, but do promise me you will be very careful and not get yourself into any situation you can't get out of".

Brandon never got an answer to this because at this moment the group began to head towards the pokemon center. Brandon followed, walking slowly. He was somewhat relieved that Meghan had declined his offer because Lavender town did seem the way to go. Brandon also hoped they would be able to stop by a clothes store so he could buy himself a disguise.
    Last edited by brandon_g; 01-23-2016 at 11:35 PM.
    The all new and improved Broadcasting Duo is here! We have a new banner, a new look and still more great improvements to come! What are you waiting for? Come on over and check us out! We promise, you won't be disappointed!
    www.broadcastingduo.com

__________________________________________________ ________________________
    GCEA Stats:
    Decimation Blue
    Galactic Diamond

growing strong Pokemon Trainer Sarah's Avatar
    Site Editor

Senior Administrator

Trainer Name: Alice

Aster (30/30)
    [Ivysaur, Male]
    Finn (25/25)
    [Nidorino, Male]
    Spore (25/25)
    [Parasect, Female]
    Almond (30/30)
    [Furret, Female]
    Fervor (9/9)
    [Mankey, Female]
    Coin (14/14)
    [Meowth, Male]

Partner Pokemon: Plume [Archen, Female] (28/28)
    Items: Pokeball (x8), Potions (x4), Premier Ball (x2), Lemonade (x2)
    Heal Counter: 30 [Tyrunt (30), Jedi (30), Citrus (30), Memento (30)]
    Egg: (P16; 10/32)

Alice felt the grin spread across her face as the nurse told her that her Pokemon were fine.

"Thank you so much!" Alice said, blinking back tears. "I can't wait to see them!" Alice thanked the nurse again and then hung up. The thought of having her Pokemon back lifted her spirits.

"We should take on the gym and then meet back here as soon as possible." Alice said to the rest of the group. "I've gotta go train a bit, so I'll see you guys later."

Alice walked out of the Center into the afternoon breeze. She kept walking until she found a clothing shop. They seemed to be packing up for the day, so she looked through the racks quickly, settling on a skirt, tights and leather jacket. She changed in the shop, discarding her archaeologist clothes except for the red bandanna which she tied over her hair, which now hung loose just past her shoulders. She smiled at herself in the mirror, wondering what JPO would think of her new look.

Heading back outside, she took a deep breath. Today was a new beginning.

After a quick stop at the Pokemart to stock up on supplies, she headed to a quiet area where she could train her Pokemon. She sent out Coin and Fervor, getting them to practice dodging each others attacks. She then sent out Spore and began tutoring her on her speed.
    GCEA

Trainer Name: 'Football Star' Rocky

badges: Boulder badge, Cascade badge
    Pokemon:

Kick-Puncher (2/28) Parasect (3/24) Psycho (9/9) Abra (10/10) Buneary(20/20) Pancham (4/15) # Red Pokemon still at Pokemon Center #

Infected Pokemon at the Pokemon Center:
    Sniper (30) Speedy (30) Rusty (25) Behemoth (30) Professor Needles (30) Fury(30) Heal counter: 30
    Partner Pokémon:
    Egg: Mime Jr. (Step 5 of 30 to hatch)
    Items: Pokedex(1), Poketech(1), Pokeballs(17), Premier ball( 2), Great ball (1),Potions 5pts(4), Leaf stone(1), Blue Scarf (1-speedy), Rowp Berry(1), Red Scarf (1-Professor), Stone voucher(1)
    Current Game Points: 62
    Trainers Affected:

Rocky thanked the nurse and headed over to the phone.

"Hello, Nurse Joy. I got a message from you about my Pokemon that you are taking care of for me. How are they doing?"

"....uhuh.... yeah.... oh! Sorry about that, just get him some cheese and he'll sit still.... oh no... don't chase him, he'll just think it's a game and run even faster! OK, well thanks for taking care of them. Do I need to come and pick them up?"

Trainer Name:

Bird Trainer Meg
    Pokemon:
    Gallo(24/24)...Kaze (30/30)..Finnigan (30/30) Lilly (25/25) Cayce (25/25) Reine (30/30)

Partner Pokemon:

One (21/21)
    Egg: Togepi (6/32 to hatch) Points:16
    Infected Pokemon:
    N/A

[U]Items:
    Spoiler:

Poke Gems (0)
    Pokeballs
    --Pokeballs (x13)(-1 Hoppip, Farfetch'd, Bonsly)
    ---Premier Ball (x1)
    ----Great Ball (x2) (-1 Abra, shadow sandshrew and Meowth )
    -----Net Ball (x10)( Drops the capture cost by 5 points for bug and water types)
    Heal Items
    --Potion (x0) -
    Alteration Items
    --Belue Berry (Item Effect: User's level drops 5 points)
    --- Zinc (Item Effects: Raises 6 Levels) (x5)
    ---- Shuca Berry (Changes a pokemon's color)(x1)
    Hold Items
    -- Red Scarf (Item Effects: Raises 2 Levels)
    -- Blue Scarf (Item Effects: Raises 2 Levels)
    ----Everstone (Item Effect: Prevents Pokemon from Evolving)(x2)
    Battle Item
    --Antidote (x5)(gets rid or poison/ghost/bug/dark type disadvantage)
    --Paralyze Heal (x5)(gets ride of a electric/fighting/ground/rock type disadvantage.)
    ---Awakening (x5)(gets rid of a normal/grass/flying/psy type disadvantage.)
    ----Burn Heal (x5)(gets rid of a dragon/fire/steel type disadvantage)
    Evolution Items
    --Moon Stone (x1)
    ---Fire Stone (x1)
    ---Dusk Stone (X1)
    ---Water Stone (X1)

GM Story Info
    Current Location: Route 5 & 6 and Vermilion
    Description: Morning
    Key Locations:
    Just a normal Route
    Time: 5:27 pm
    Day: 5
    Month: May
    Season: Summer
    Weather: Humid/ Low wind

@Dragon Master Mike you may just have a big response when you are free to post. Cause there is a lot of ground to gain this weekend.

Meghan walked into the pokemon center and noticed Rocky at the phones and Alice near by with Brandon following behind the group. Rose didnt say much in response to what Meghan said. Meghan knew to give Rose time to think over what was going on.

Meghan walked to the counter to check on the status of the others.
    "How are my injured pokemon?"

She asked nervously

Nurse Jane pulled up the information on the PC and smiled looking up Meghan.
    " It looks like five them are good to go. It looks like Froakie will still need another day or two. He is showing signs progress but he is going to need time to rest."

Meghan frowned slightly but was relieved to here he was getting better. She had to many pokemon on hand was forced to make some changes.

PC Exchange
    In: Bonsly, Volt
    Partner Swap: Volt for One

She quickly rushed outside to let her pokemon out to see how they were doing. She was amazed at what happened when she let all them out.

Pokémon You're Evolving: Ekans
    Pokémon it Evolves Into: Arbok
    Evolution Point Requirement: 22
    Points On-Hand: 886
    Points After Evolution:864

Pokémon You're Evolving: Oddish
    Pokémon it Evolves Into: Gloom
    Evolution Point Requirement: 21
    Points On-Hand: 864
    Points After Evolution:843

Pokémon You're Evolving: Abra
    Pokémon it Evolves Into: Kadabra
    Evolution Point Requirement:16
    Points On-Hand: 843
    Points After Evolution: 827

Pokémon being Leveled Up: Pidgeotto
    Levels up: 7
    Resulting Value: 30
    Points required: 14
    Points on hand: 827
    Points remaining: 813

Pokémon being Leveled Up: Arbok
    Levels up: 8
    Resulting Value: 30
    Points required: 16
    Points on hand: 813
    Points remaining: 797

Pokémon being Leveled Up: Kadabra
    Levels up: 9
    Resulting Value: 25
    Points required: 18
    Points on hand: 797
    Points remaining: 779

Pokémon being Leveled Up: Gloom
    Levels up: 4
    Resulting Value: 25
    Points required: 8
    Points on hand:779
    Points remaining: 771

With that Meghan felt she was ready and walked back to get the others.

Meanwhile

Nurse Joy continued.
    "Oh it looks like we found them. I just told Alice its going to take more than a couple of hours for your team to return. They will be delivered from here asap and get dropped off at the pokemon center in Vermilion. Please stay in contact with them and be safe trainer."

Proud partner with @Pokemon Trainer Sarah

Spoiler:

Gible bite's Comic

GCEA Trainer Links based on title characters

....GCEA Diamond/Platnium/ Blizard Blue/Platnium 2/ Pokemon Prism.......

Certified Eeveelution Enthusiast Dragon Master Mike's Avatar
    GCEA Staff

Name: Rose Woods
    Team: Charmeleon (Ember)[M](21 +2/21) Cleffa (9/9)[/s] Zubat (Ruby) [M] (9/9) Rattata (Faith)[F](5/5) Fletchling (9/9) Honedge (15/15)
    Items: Pokeball X5 Potion X2 Moon Stone X1 Green Scarf(On Charmeleon) X1 Lemonade X1 Great Ball X1 Everstone X1 Enigma Berry X1 Rowap Berry X1
    Badges: Boulder, Water(was that the name?)
    Partner: Chingling 20/20 (Amirah)
    Infection: Gabite (16/25) Kirlia (16/25) mankey (16/17) Nidorino (16/16) Parasect (16/25)

"I hope you dont think im leaving you guys because I dont think you can handle it. I also just dont want you to worry about me Rose." Meghan told her as they walked into the Pokemon Center.

"I know but... I just... Don't think it's a good idea for us to split up like this. She responded, unsure of what else she could say. Rose walked up to the front desk to ask about her Pokemon. ((The Nidorino is ready, and when I make my next post the Mankey will be.))

Pokemon:

Kick-Puncher (28/28) Parasect (24/24)] Psycho (9/9) Abra (10/10) Buneary(20/20) Pancham (15/15)

Sniper (30) Speedy (30) Rusty (25) Behemoth (30) Professor Needles (30) Fury(30) Heal counter: 30
    Partner Pokémon:
    Egg: Mime Jr. (Step 6 of 30 to hatch)
    Items: Pokedex(1), Poketech(1), Pokeballs(17), Premier ball( 2), Great ball (1),Potions 5pts(4), Leaf stone(1), Blue Scarf (1-speedy), Rowp Berry(1), Red Scarf (1-Professor), Stone voucher(1)
    Current Game Points: 63
    Trainers Affected:

Nurse Joy told Rocky that his Pokemon would be delivered to him by a messenger which would take a couple of hours.

"Seeing as we have time to kill before we get our Pokemon, I'm going shopping and then I'm going to investigate Surge's gym. Don't worry I'm not actually going to go in there. But somewhere in this town there should be some details on the types of Pokemon he uses and their Power levels." He looked at Meg and then continued. "After all, it wouldn't be wise to take on a gym leader without proper preparation!"

He was glad that no-one here knew about his attempt to battle Giovanni at the Viridian gym.

@Dragon Master Mike @brandon_g when it comes time to get your pokemon that you left in cerulean city, you will not be getting them from any nurse directly. You will need contact the Cerulean City nurse. For story sake its probably best to just wait until they are all healed.

Trainer Name:

Bird Trainer Meg
    Pokemon:
    Gallo(24/24)...Kaze (30/30)..Finnigan (30/30) Lilly (25/25) Cayce (25/25) Reine (30/30)

Partner Pokemon:

One (21/21)
    Egg: Togepi (7/32 to hatch) Points:16
    Infected Pokemon:
    N/A

[U]Items:
    Spoiler:

Poke Gems (0)
    Pokeballs
    ---Premier Ball (x1)
    -----Net Ball (x10)( Drops the capture cost by 5 points for bug and water types)
    Heal Items
    --Potion (x0) -
    Alteration Items
    Hold Items
    Battle Item
    --Paralyze Heal (x5)(gets ride of a electric/fighting/ground/rock type disadvantage.)
    Evolution Items
    --Moon Stone (x1)
    ---Fire Stone (x1)
    ---Dusk Stone (X1)
    ---Water Stone (X1)

GM Story Info
    Key Locations:
    Just a normal Route
    Time: 5:30 pm

Meghan followed Rose back in. Rose couldnt get any feedback on her other pokemon in Cerulean. Instead she was informed that she would need to contact Cerulean City. Meghan noticed as some of the nurses started to act strange. They rushed into the back and moments later came out with Nurse Joy.

The sad nurse picked up the mic and spoke over the loud speaker.
    " Pokemon Center patrons please listen up. All deliveries from the other pokemon centers are cancelled for tonight. It appears as if someone or something intercepted some of the messengers. This does not mean all the pokemon were taken but Cerulean City police and Vermilion City will be doing an investigation. You will be contacted to come back here as soon as your pokemon are located."

Meghan growled. "Damn" she said under her breath. "Someone or something just messed with the wrong trainer."
    Meghen walked over to the others (Who were present)

"This gym battle is going to need to be with your backup team." She frowned "But im confident that all of you will be able to put together a winning lineup."

Spoiler:

Gible bite's Comic

Trainer Name: Brandon

Pokemon:

Skipper - [16/16]

Marshtomp - [16/16]

Arbok - [30/30]

Beedrill - [30/30]

Primeape - [30/30]

Riolu - [25/25]
    Items: Pokeball x4
    Healing counter: 9

Brandon listened to everyone speak and make their plans. When Rocky spoke of his being shopping and then intel gathering about Surge, Brandon's head perked up and he asked Rocky "Rocky, would you mind if I came with you to go shopping? I need to get a new outfit before we leave Vermillion City. I am also a fan of intel gathering and am also quite good at it. I can probably help you find the right people to ask about Surge".

Brandon hoped Rocky would allow him to come along, as doing so would allow him to kill 2 birds with 1 stone.
    The all new and improved Broadcasting Duo is here! We have a new banner, a new look and still more great improvements to come! What are you waiting for? Come on over and check us out! We promise, you won't be disappointed!
    www.broadcastingduo.com

__________________________________________________ ________________________
    GCEA Stats:
    Decimation Blue
    Galactic Diamond

Pokemon:

Kick-Puncher (28/28) Parasect (24/24)] Psycho (9/9) Abra (10/10) Buneary(20/20) Pancham (15/15)

Partner Pokémon:
    Egg: Mime Jr. (Step 7 of 30 to hatch)
    Current Game Points: 64
    Trainers Affected:

Rocky welcomed Brandon to come out shopping and information gathering. They hit the local Pokemart and Rocky was intrigued by an advertisement for an advanced type of everstone called eveolite that the store was advertising. When he inquired about it however, he was told that they were currently sold out, and suggested that he try back later.

He started browsing in the Pokemon goods and came across some other trainers. He struck a conversation with one about Pokemon Gyms and the conversation moved around to tips about beating the various gyms.

"For Brock, grass types fighting types are a must." said Rocky. "A grass type against Misty is very powerful. Although she conducts the battle in a huge pool of water. That just makes it all so much harder."

"Hah! You think a pool of water is difficult! Just wait until you face Surge and his electric traps." said one of the trainers. "As if Flying and water types weren't already at enough of a disadvantage!"

"Thats fine", said Rocky, who hadn't heard about his Pokemon being delayed yet. "A team of ground types will knock that gym to the ground! I have a team that should take him down easily."

"Nah, Surge is wise to that move. He has a house rule that no-one is allowed to use more than two ground types." said the other trainer. "Just be prepared for his Raichu. That thing is powerful and vicious! Don't go in with anything but your best or Surge will make you regret your choice!"

Trainer Name:

Bird Trainer Meg
    Pokemon:

Partner Pokemon:

One (21/21)
    Egg: Togepi (8/32 to hatch) Points:16
    Infected Pokemon:
    N/A

[U]Items:
    Spoiler:

Poke Gems (0)
    Pokeballs
    ---Premier Ball (x1)
    Heal Items
    --Potion (x0) -
    Alteration Items
    Hold Items
    Battle Item
    Evolution Items
    --Moon Stone (x1)
    ---Fire Stone (x1)
    ---Dusk Stone (X1)
    ---Water Stone (X1)

GM Story Info
    Key Locations:
    Just a normal Route
    Time: 5:30 pm

Once Rose was ready Meghan sent out a message to the others.
    "Our pokemon will not be back in the foreseeable future. Make the proper chanages youll need for the gym and meet up outside the gym in 20 minutes." She wrote

She looked at Rose.
    "Its time. Take your best and lets move." She said leading the way towards the gym.

Spoiler:

Gible bite's Comic