Trainer Name:
Max Dredd
Pokemon:
Slick(P:16/16)/ Lila (P:16/16)/ Spinner(18/18)/ Terrorsaur (15/15)/ Prime (7/7)/ Shift (15/15)
Partner Pokemon:

Upgrade (Points: 20/20)
Egg:

and

Trainer Name:
Meghan Stratus
Pokemon:
Kaze (16/16) Gnaw (18/20) Sappy (5/5), Alexa (4/6) , Tax (7/7), Pika (5/7)
Partner Pokemon:
Egg:

Items:
Pokéball (x4), Potions (x10)

GM Story Info
Current Location: Pewter City
Description: City surrounded by rocky paths and a Mt. Moon to the north east.
Key Locations:
Gym: Closed
Pokemart: Open
Museum: Closed
Route 3: Blocked off
Pokemon Center: Open
Time: 12:00 PM
Day: 2
Month: May
Season: Summer
Weather: Breezy
Current Team:
Blue Team
Meghan
Alice
Rocky
Rose
Dennis
Tyler
Brandon
Nathan

Included in this Post:

Max walked back making his way to a park bench. He stood out in waving his hands to try and get some order.
" Ladies and gentleman please!" He sighed when they continued to yell over each other.

Finally he took a breath and let you a whistle. At that time Alice's Spearow landed near by. Max put out his arm for the bird to land on.
"Upgrade play data Orre 1178"

The hologram lit up projecting the final scenes from the battle for Orre stadium.

"There were face to face with one of them many gods here that live among us."

An image flashed up.

The image made people jump back.

"The criminal underworld of poisoned lord Lugia and unleashed the god upon and unsuspecting crowd. Wes and I had fought are away in the championship battle in the chipher battle arena. Having made it through the semi finals. The leader of the group laughed out his evil laugh and let Lugia loose on Wes and I. Just before the creature could destory a bright light blanketed the whole area and

Lord Ho-oh appeared to protect us. Allowing me the honor of working with it. The two us battled and took down Lugia while Wes finished off the corrupt leader." Max paused at that moment

Terrorsaur came out of its pokeball into the crowd.

"Oh boy" Max sighed as it ran around playing with the other trainers.

Maxed turned to Rocky and his friend.
"Hey man" He said jumping down starting to sign autographs trying to just get a little room to breath.