Page 78 of 204 FirstFirst ... 2868767778798088128178 ... LastLast
    Name:Marcela Nightshade
    Team:

Archie-[M]-16/16

Lyra-[F]-48/48

Sporez-[M]-14/14
    Items: Pokeball(x9),Premierball(x1),Potions(x2),Moonstone
    Current Points: 105

As the team focused on training, she saw Brandon's ekans viciously strike the defenceless caterpie, only making it suffer enough to paralyse it. She felt sorry for it, but she needed to strengthen Lyra if she wanted to stand any chance against the Cerulean gym leader.

"Alright Lyra, finish the job! Thundershock!" Marcela ordered "Maaaa!" Lyra's wool gave off static sparks as the electricity merged into a beam and K.O'd the caterpie making it faint. After a few more pokemon had been taken down, Lyra levelled up by quite a few levels. Marcela had this strange feeling within herself that her Mareep was ready to evolve. Some say it was strange, but Marcela had a good intuition when it came to sensing the evolution of other people's pokemon.

Pokémon You're Evolving: Mareep
    Pokémon it Evolves Into: Flaffy
    Evolution Point Requirement: 15
    Points On-Hand: 105
    Points After Evolution: 90

Just as Alice and Meghan had arrived, Marcela had noticed a strange pure glow enveloping her Mareep. As she looked at what was happening with an expression of amazement, she noticed Lyra changed shape, taking on a taller height and now standing on two feet. The bulb on her tail was a clear crystal blue, her yellow wool turned to a milk snow white and her skin colour was no longer blue, but a vibrant candy floss pink, she had evolved into a Flaffy! "My goodness! You're a flaffy now!" Marcela said in excitement and delight, giving Lyra a gentle squeeze. It was one thing seeing someone else's pokemon evolve in front of your own eyes, but experiencing it for yourself was certainly something completely different. "Flaaaaf~" said Lyra hugging her trainer back happily, finally feeling like she achieved something.

She heard Meghan speak to her "Sorry to interrupt but you wanted to do some training right. Alice and I would like to help you."

"Oh sure, but could Brandon come along with us? He said his team needs to get used to him" she smiled at her friend then looked to see that Rocky had approached them "Oh there you are. I have been looking for You two! The sons of Arcanine send their thanks for helping today." He handed over 2 more of the stones.

Item claiming: Fire Stone
    Quantity: 1
    Cost: Free

"Oh thank you Rocky" she smiled happily taking the fire stone he'd handed to her.

(Yeps, just thought that this would be a good time for me to evolve at least one of my team members, considering it's been quite a while into the story now. Hope I've done the evolution stage right too. And yeah sorry if I kinda rushed. I just won't have any time to post for the next 2 weeks since I'll be going abroad on holiday.)
    Last edited by Lady Darkrina; 06-21-2015 at 10:48 PM.

Treat your friends well and you shall be treated the same, because no treasure is more valuable than the friendship you share with others~

Banner made by my good friend and sister Pokemon Trainer Sarah ^^

Trainer Name: Brandon

Pokemon:

Skipper - [0/16]

Marshtomp - [0/16]

Weedle - [5/5]

Ekans - [12/12]

Zubat - [9/9]

Parasect - [25/25] (Sprite will be updated later)
    Items: Pokeball x5, Lemonade ×1

Brandon took the stone and thanked Rocky.

Then he spoke up when Marcella asked if he could come along "Yeah if it's ok I would like to come long, if not, that's alright, I think me and the team have gotten used to each other enough now. Doesn't take long when you are friendly and kind to your pokemon like me, a bit of that and some understanding and they will almost always become friends and partners quickly" he paused, turning to look at his pokemon, he asked in confirmation "Isn't that right fellas?", Ekans immediately gave a friendly hiss of his tongue in agreement ), Parasect also seemed to agree saying "PARRAASECT". Brandon contiued saying "As I said, I would like to come along if that's alright, if not, I will just go back to the pokemon center to check on how Nurse Joy is doing with my main team." he gave them all a gentle smile.
    Last edited by brandon_g; 07-20-2015 at 01:14 PM.
    The all new and improved Broadcasting Duo is here! We have a new banner, a new look and still more great improvements to come! What are you waiting for? Come on over and check us out! We promise, you won't be disappointed!
    www.broadcastingduo.com

__________________________________________________ ________________________
    GCEA Stats:
    Decimation Blue
    Galactic Diamond

Trainer Name:

Meghan Stratus
    Pokemon:
    Totodile (5/5)/ Zubat (9/9)/Fin (23/23)/Cleffa (9/9)/Igglybuff (8/8)/Gnaw (20/20)
    [U]Partner Pokemon:

Egg: Mime Jr Egg (1/30 to hatch)
    [U]Items:
    [spoiler]
    --Pokeballs (x7)(-1 Pokeball on Totodile )
    --Premier Ball (x0)
    --Potion (x0) - Both used on Pikachu
    --Belue Berry (Item Effect: User's level drops 5 points)
    -- Red Scarf (Item Effects: Raises 2 Levels)(on Kaze)
    -- Great Ball (x5)
    --- Zinc (X5)
    --- Moon Stone (x1)
    ----Everstone (x1)
    ---- Lemondate (x1) (heals 15 Points)

[spoiler]

[B]GM Story Info
    Current Location: Cerulean City
    Description: The sun is setting over the beautiful City
    Key Locations:
    GYM: Closed
    Pokemon Center:Open
    Pokemart: Open
    Cerulean Cave: Closed
    Bike Shop: Closed
    Powder Man: Closed
    Route 9: Closed
    Route 24: Closed
    Route 5: Cloused

Time: 8:17 PM
    Day: 3
    Month: May
    Season: Summer
    Weather: Breezy
    Current Team:
    Blue Team
    Meghan
    Alice
    Rocky
    Rose
    Brandon
    Nathan
    Marcela Nightshade
    @Lady Darkrina You are going to need help with your gym battle. Please ask @Brettles @Pokemon Trainer Sarah. You are going to need to evolve and level up pokemon and expand your pokemon to a full team. Please do all of that in your gym post

After training for a little while the group collected their Fire Stones and tried to enjoy one night. The next morning they hit up the gym. Before entering the gym Meghan reminded them that Ground, Rock and Fire pokemon could not be be used as this was a battle in water.

Closed * Good Luck in War

Your gym battles will need to be finished before I get back. You have a month.

Proud partner with @Pokemon Trainer Sarah

Spoiler:

Gible bite's Comic

GCEA Trainer Links based on title characters

....GCEA Diamond/Platnium/ Blizard Blue/Platnium 2/ Pokemon Prism.......

Trainer Name:

Meghan Stratus
    Pokemon:
    Totodile (15/15)/ Crow (19/19)/Butter (25/25)/Cleffa (19/19)/Igglybuff (18/18)/Spore (25/25)
    [U]Partner Pokemon:

Sappy (25/25)
    Egg: Mime Jr Egg (2/30 to hatch)
    [U]Items:
    [spoiler]
    --Pokeballs (x7)(-1 Pokeball on Totodile )
    --Premier Ball (x0)
    --Potion (x0) - Both used on Pikachu
    --Belue Berry (Item Effect: User's level drops 5 points)
    -- Red Scarf (Item Effects: Raises 2 Levels)(on Kaze)
    -- Great Ball (x5)
    --- Zinc (X5)
    --- Moon Stone (x1)
    ----Everstone (x1)
    ---- Lemondate (x1) (heals 15 Points)

[spoiler]

[B]GM Story Info
    Current Location: Cerulean City
    Description: The sun is setting over the beautiful City
    Key Locations:
    GYM: Opem
    Pokemon Center:Open

Pokemart: Open
    Cerulean Cave: Closed
    Bike Shop: Closed
    Powder Man: Closed
    Route 9: Closed
    Route 24: Closed
    Route 5: Cloused

Time: 8:17 PM
    Day: 3
    Month: May
    Season: Summer
    Weather: Breezy
    Current Team:
    Blue Team
    Meghan
    Alice
    Rocky
    Rose
    Brandon
    Nathan
    Marcela Nightshade
    @Lady Darkrina @Brettles @Pokemon Trainer Sarah @brandon_g @Dragon Master Mike @EmpireCrusher203

Level ups
    Spoiler:

Pokémon being Leveled Up: Cleffa
    Levels up: 10
    Resulting Value: 19
    Points required: 20
    Points on hand: 773
    Points remaining: 753

Pokémon being Leveled Up: Igglybuff
    Resulting Value: 18
    Points on hand: 753
    Points remaining: 733

Pokémon being Leveled Up: Totodile
    Resulting Value: 15
    Points on hand: 733
    Points remaining: 713

Cerulean City Gym was an amazing sight for those who had never seen it. Even now with the gym needing some repairs as the crowds had died down since in the last couple of years it was still a pretty amazing building. Meghan talked to herself trying to build up that confidence to go in and just do what she had been training for.
    "We got this..We got this..." She said to herself pacing around the picnic area of the gym.

As she paced back and forth Heracross looked around for anything it could it. The young Totodile paced around very slowly like her trainer.

Proud partner with @Pokemon Trainer Sarah

Spoiler:

Gible bite's Comic

GCEA Trainer Links based on title characters

....GCEA Diamond/Platnium/ Blizard Blue/Platnium 2/ Pokemon Prism.......

growing strong Pokemon Trainer Sarah's Avatar
    Site Editor

Senior Administrator

Trainer Name: Alice

Citrus (25/25)
    [Butterfree, Male]
    Paprika (25/25)
    [Pichu, Female]
    Spore (25/25)
    [Parasect, Female]
    Almond (25/25)
    [Furret, Female]
    Clover (19/19)
    [Cleffa, Female]
    Poppy (18/18)
    [Igglybuff, Female]

Egg: (P20;21/38)
    Partner Pokemon: Buneary (20/20)
    Items: Pokeballs (x5), Potions (x2), Premier Ball, Lemonade

Item Claim

Alice didn't sleep well. She was still haunted by the 'dream' of Max earlier and too afraid to fall asleep in case something similar happened again. She really didn't want to be going crazy... Though some part of her hoped it was real... at least then she would know Max was alive. Eventually she slipped into a dreamless sleep, tiredness finally overcoming her.

Alice woke up early, switched some of her Pokemon around and exited the Center. She wanted to train up some of her Pokemon and also needed the fresh air and early morning quiet. The sun was just rising as she trained with her Paras and Sentret until they evolved. She would need them to defeat the gym.

Alice felt nervous about the upcoming battle against Misty, but she felt more nervous about what awaited the group that night. Thankfully Meg had agreed that they could leave after speaking to Misty. Even if the dream was only a dream after all, she would be happy to be out of the city. She felt too exposed here. She wondered if she would always feel like that in public from now on. Probably not, she concluded finally. At least, not once their names were cleared.

As soon as the gym opened for the morning, Alice headed inside to challenge Misty.
    GCEA

Trainer Name: Brandon

Pokemon:

Skipper - [0/16]

Marshtomp - [0/16]

Weedle - [5/5]

Ekans - [12/12]

Zubat - [9/9]

Parasect - [25/25]
    Items: Pokeball x5, Lemonade ×1

Before Brandon could go into the pokemon center, Meghan made an announcement to the group, saying they should rest then train for the gym. Brandon did admit he was tired after the extremelly crazy day, he went inside the pokemon center and asked Nurse Joy for a room, which she provided. Brandon was so tired that he didnt even take his shoes off, instead he hopped on the bed and got under the blanket, falling asleep almost instantly. When he awoke, he jumped out of bed, quickly re making the bed and put on his pack, he went directly outside and began training with with his ekans, Parasect and soon Butterfree (who he had gotten out of the computer to find healthy enough to train). After the training was finished, his pokemon seemed strong and happy.

He wanted to go back to the pokemon center to check on his main team, but the gym battles seemed to have already begun and a small line was building up, he hurried to get in it. While he waited in line, he pulled out a couple cranola bars and ate them, he hadn't eaten anything really since yesterday morning. Soon the line was gone and it was his turn to battle. He had to admit the gym was amazing and beatiful. The battle was close as well, but his Parasect and Butterfree fought beatifully and he won the gym battle. As he walked out of the gym to find the others, he wondered if his main team was healed yet. It had been a whole night and almost all of a morning. They should be better by now.

*Last part was my way of asking if our pokemon were healed yet?*
    Last edited by brandon_g; 07-27-2015 at 04:28 PM.
    The all new and improved Broadcasting Duo is here! We have a new banner, a new look and still more great improvements to come! What are you waiting for? Come on over and check us out! We promise, you won't be disappointed!
    www.broadcastingduo.com

__________________________________________________ ________________________
    GCEA Stats:
    Decimation Blue
    Galactic Diamond

Trainer Name: 'Ace Trainer' Rocky
    badges: Boulder badge.
    Pokémon:

Sniper (22/22) Speedy (22/22) Rusty (25/25) Pinchy (24/24) Igglybuff (8/8) zubat (9/9)
    Partner Pokémon:N/A
    Egg: Bunneary: (13/40)
    Items: Pokedex(1), Poketech(1), Pokeballs(10), Premier ball(1), Great ball (1),Potions 5pts(2), Belue berry(1-Professor), Leaf stone(1), Zinc(3), Blue Scarf (1-speedy), everstone(1), Lemonade 15pts(1)
    Current Game Points: 96
    Trainers Affected:

Rocky exited the gym, having defeated Misty.

He made his way back to to the Pokemon Center and checked up on his Pokemon.

Pinchy had absorbed a little too much energy during the gym battle and the nurses needed to keep him for observation. Rocky took his healed Pokemon out and checked their health.

POkemon PC exchange:
    Into PC: Parasect, Igglybuff, Zubat
    Out of PC: Charmeleon, Hippopotas, Nidoking.

Rocky tried to explain to Fury why the Charmeleon had not been used in the gym challenge, but despite the fact that the battle was conducted in a pool of water, Fury was still angry that he had missed another battle.

He waited for the others to return so that he could congratulate each of them on defeating Misty.

He had a feeling that most of the trainers were in a rush to leave them town. Rocky didn't like that idea, why not stay in civilisation for a few days?

Certified Eeveelution Enthusiast Dragon Master Mike's Avatar
    GCEA Staff

Name: Rose Woods
    Team: Charmeleon (Ember)[M](16/16) Rattata (Faith)[F](5/5) Kirlia (Lily)[F](20/20) Mankey (Courage)[M](17/17) Nidorino [M] (16/16) Parasect (24/24)
    Items: Pokeball X6 Potion X2 Moon Stone X1 Green Scarf X1 Lemonade X1 Great Ball X1 Everstone X1
    Badges: Boulder
    Partner: Chingling 20/20 (Amirah)
    Gible Egg 15/30

((Dredd, I physically don't have the points to win the gym battle. I left you a VM about it like a week or a week and a half ago or something like that but I think you were gone for a while so i'm guessing that's why you didn't respond))

Rose didn't sleep very well that night. She was anxious for the upcoming gym battle, and still shaken from the events of the day. She had barely won the last one, and her team wasn't a whole lot stronger now than before. After about an hour of tossing and turning she managed to fall asleep, but only for a short time before waking up again. She continued like this for several hours before finally falling asleep for the remainder of the night.

Waking up early the next morning. Even if Amirah was awake to send her information, she wouldn't have been able to sense if it was morning yet or not, but she didn't really care. She was still too tired. Unfortunately, as much as she wanted to sleep more, she couldn't. She called Amirah's name and the psychic type woke and began sending signals. She slowly dragged herself out of bed and changed out of her pajamas.

Rose waited until last to go in to to fight the gym leader. ((I'm going to do a journal entry for some points then use those points to level up to a point that I can win the battle.))

growing strong Pokemon Trainer Sarah's Avatar
    Site Editor

Senior Administrator

Trainer Name: Alice

Aster (25/25)
    [Ivysaur, Male]
    ??? 25/25)
    [Tyrunt, Male]
    Marionette (25/25)
    [Shuppet, Female]
    Finn (25/25)
    [Nidorino, Male]
    Citrus (25/25)
    [Butterfree, Male]
    Clover (19/19)
    [Cleffa, Female]

Egg: (P20;22/38)
    Partner Pokemon: Paprika [Pichu, Female] (25/25)
    Items: Pokeballs (x5), Potions (x2), Premier Ball, Lemonade

Alice exited the gym after defeating Misty. It was a close battle, but luckily Spore had a double type advantage against Misty's strongest Pokemon.

Alice healed her Pokemon at the center and then headed to the PC to rearrange her team for their upcoming journey.

She saw Rocky nearby with his Charmeleon. So far type match ups hadn't been kind to the fire type. "Hey, how did you go? That Starmie was tough, huh?" she said as she approached them.
    GCEA

Trainer Name: 'Ace Trainer' Rocky
    badges: Boulder badge.
    Pokémon:

Sniper (22/22) Speedy (22/22) Rusty (25/25) Behemoth (19/19) Professor Needles (21/21) Fury(16/16)
    Partner Pokémon:N/A
    Egg: Bunneary: (13/40)
    Items: Pokedex(1), Poketech(1), Pokeballs(10), Premier ball(1), Great ball (1),Potions 5pts(2), Belue berry(1-Professor), Leaf stone(1), Zinc(3), Blue Scarf (1-speedy), everstone(1), Lemonade 15pts(1)
    Current Game Points: 96
    Trainers Affected:

"Hi Alice", Rocky replied. "yes I was just explaining to Fury all about the gym full of Water types and the big pool of water that the Pokemon had to battle in. He is a little bit annoyed at me that we have taken on two gyms and he still hasn't got to fight."

Fury let out a grumpy plume of smoke to show that he was still annoyed.

"I promised him I would let him take on the next grass type we encounter and attack as hard as he wants. That seemed to clam him down a bit, although I have serious worried for that grass type. Fury really wants to attack something."

"But, Oh yes , we defeated the gym, Pinchy was a trooper he ripped through so many Pokemon. He absorbed so much energy that I am having the Pokemon center drain some of it out, I think he overdosed on water Pokemon."

"How about yourself? Did you defeat the gym?"