Paprika (25/25)
    [Pichu, Female]
    Almond (25/25)
    [Furret, Female]
    Aria (25/25)
    [Pidgeotto, Female]
    Plume (30/30)
    [Archen, Female]

Partner Pokemon: Marionette [Shuppet, Female] (30/30)
    Items: Pokeball (x), Potions (x4), Premier Ball (x2), Lemonade (x2)
    Heal Counter: 8 [Tyrunt (30), Jedi (30), Citrus (30), Memento (30)]

Plume squawked and then clambered back up onto Alice's shoulder.

Alice smiled shyly. "That would be me," she said. "Sorry to interrupt you! I guess Plume thought it looked like fun."

"Ack!" Plume cried happily, then leapt from Alice's shoulder and landed behind the Meowth. She nudged the cat Pokemon and then took off again, laughing.

"She's only a baby," Alice apologised, holding out her arm for Plume to climb onto.
    GCEA

Trainer Name:

Meghan Stratus
    Pokemon:
    Kaze (30/30)/ Lilly (10/10)/ Bubbles(5/5)/ Cayce(10/10)/ Finnigan (23/23)/ Reina (11/11)
    [U]Partner Pokemon:

Volt (25/25)
    Egg:
    Infected Pokemon:
    Heracross 6/30 until healed
    Honchcrow 6/29 until healed
    Feraligatr 6/30 until healed
    Diggersby 6/30 until healed
    Furret (6/30) until healed
    Trash (6/30) until healed

[U]Items:
    Spoiler:

Pokeballs
    --Pokeballs (x6)
    ---Premier Ball (x0)
    ----Great Ball (x2) (-1 Abra, shadow sandshrew and Meowth )
    Heal Items
    --Potion (x0) -
    Alteration Items
    --Belue Berry (Item Effect: User's level drops 5 points)
    --- Zinc (Item Effects: Raises 6 Levels) (x5)
    ---- Shuca Berry (Changes a pokemon's color)(x1)
    Hold Items
    -- Red Scarf (Item Effects: Raises 2 Levels)
    -- Blue Scarf (Item Effects: Raises 2 Levels)
    ----Everstone (Item Effect: Prevents Pokemon from Evolving)(x1)
    Evolution Items
    --Moon Stone (x1)
    ---Fire Stone (x1)

GM Story Info
    Current Location: Route 5 & 6
    Description: Morning
    Key Locations:
    Just a normal Route
    Time: 11:40 am
    Day: 5
    Month: May
    Season: Summer
    Weather: Humid/ Low wind

Leaf walked up to Alice. She cautiously approached Archen giving it a friendly smile. Leafs presence didnt scare the bird off as she walked up and started to explore its coat.
    "May I see how far your wings come out?" She smiled.

Archen stretched its wing. Leaf took out a little measure stick an eyed.
    "Thank you.." she smiled taking a few steps back. After jotting it down.

Leaf picked up the nav, scanning the little bird.
    " Are you from Unova? If so did you get this fossil type directly from a fossil? Or was it bred for you?"

Leaf continued focused. Hoppip and Fletch landed on her shoulder.

Proud partner with @Pokemon Trainer Sarah

Spoiler:

Gible bite's Comic

GCEA Trainer Links based on title characters

....GCEA Diamond/Platnium/ Blizard Blue/Platnium 2/ Pokemon Prism.......

growing strong Pokemon Trainer Sarah's Avatar
    Site Editor

Senior Administrator

Trainer Name: Alice

Aster (30/30)
    [Ivysaur, Male]
    Clover (19/19)
    [Cleffa, Female]
    Paprika (25/25)
    [Pichu, Female]
    Almond (25/25)
    [Furret, Female]
    Aria (25/25)
    [Pidgeotto, Female]
    Plume (30/30)
    [Archen, Female]

Heal Counter: 9 [Tyrunt (30), Jedi (30), Citrus (30), Memento (30)]

Plume seemed calm around the girl. Alice trusted,the Archen's instincts.

" Are you from Unova? If so did you get this fossil type directly from a fossil? Or was it bred for you?" The girl asked.

"No, I'm not from Unova," Alice replied. "Was born in Viridian, actually." Alice wasn't sure how much to give away, they were still technically on the run, after all. "This little one was a gift, hatched from an egg. Can you tell the difference?" Alice asked, interested.
    GCEA

Certified Eeveelution Enthusiast Dragon Master Mike's Avatar
    GCEA Staff

Name: Rose Woods
    Team: Charmeleon (Ember)[M](21/21+2) Cleffa (9/9)[/s] Zubat [M] (9/9) Rattata (Faith)[F](5/5)
    Items: Pokeball X5 Potion X2 Moon Stone X1 Green Scarf(On Charmeleon) X1 Lemonade X1 Great Ball X1 Everstone X1 Enigma Berry X1 Rowap Berry X1
    Badges: Boulder, Water(was that the name?)
    Partner: Chingling 20/20 (Amirah)
    Infection: Gabite (5/25) Kirlia (5/25) mankey (5/17) Nidorino (5/16) Parasect (5/25)

Walking with the group, Rose went the entire walk without saying a word. She was too tired both physically and emotionally. After a while however they ran into a girl in the forest. Rose wasn't sure what she was doing at first, but she realized that she was looking at the birds. Alice's Archen went flying over to join the Pokemon that the girl seemed to be observing. Alice approached first. The girl seemed nice enough, but still hadn't introduced herself. She commented on the group's Pokemon, and Amirah let out a chime when she was mentioned.

Rose remained silent for the time being.

Trainer Name: 'Ace Trainer' Rocky
    badges: Boulder badge, Cascade badge
    Pokemon:

Kick-Puncher (20/20) Parasect (24/24) Psycho (9/9) Abra (10/10) Buneary(20/20) Pancham (15/15)

Infected Pokemon at the Pokemon Center:
    Sniper (5/30) Speedy (5/30) Rusty (5/25) Behemoth (5/30) Professor Needles (5/30) Fury(5/30)
    Partner Pokémon:
    Items: Pokedex(1), Poketech(1), Pokeballs(8), Premier ball(1), Great ball (1),Potions 5pts(4), Leaf stone(1), Blue Scarf (1-speedy), Rowp Berry(1), Red Scarf (1-Professor)
    Current Game Points: 91
    Trainers Affected:

Rocky was having some difficulty with his new team.

Kick-Puncher was aggressive as ever and was doing his best to bully the other Pokemon into line. he was being quite mean to Puncham and Bunneary.

The only Pokemon who kept him in line was Abra, but Pancham wouldn't accept Abra's help. All in all it was a mess and Rocky decided to only have one Pokemon out at a time. Currently he was working with Psycho. The Zubat had stopped trying to bite Rocky, but was still a long way from being battle ready.

Psycho saw Alice's Archen and the other trainer's flying type playing together and snarled, preparing to attack. Rocky quickly called the zubat back to it's ball before it could attack and walked over to see what was going on.

Trainer Name: Brandon

Pokemon:

Skipper - [16/16]

Marshtomp - [16/16]

Nidoran - [8/8]

Pidgetto - [18/18]

Mankey - [20/20]

Riolu - [25/25]
    Items: Pokeball x4
    Healing counter: 26

Brandon stood silently as the girl and a couple people in the group conversed. It seemed the girl wanted to study Alice's pokemon and then they started to converse about how it was a Unova pokemon. Next to him Brandon heard a soft 'Charr' and a soft 'Marshh marsh tomp tomp'. Brandon looked down and saw that Skipper and Marshtomp had both sat down and seemed to be conversing. The pokemon seemed to be unaware that their trainer had noticed them. As the 'conversation' continued, Marshtomp and Skipper scooped each other up into a big hug and seemed to be happy that they both were ok and that they were both glad one had met the other. Brandon stood there in silence, a tear of joy rolled down one of his eyes. Brandon was glad to see his pokemon had grown so close to each other, it made him feel like he was doing a great job as a trainer.
    The all new and improved Broadcasting Duo is here! We have a new banner, a new look and still more great improvements to come! What are you waiting for? Come on over and check us out! We promise, you won't be disappointed!
    www.broadcastingduo.com

__________________________________________________ ________________________
    GCEA Stats:
    Decimation Blue
    Galactic Diamond

*Sorry guys, I got the stomach flu and have pretty much been trapped at home in pain since Saturday afternoon.

Trainer Name:

Meghan Stratus
    Pokemon:
    Kaze (30/30)/ Lilly (10/10)/ Bubbles(5/5)/ Cayce(10/10)/ Finnigan (23/23)/ Reina (11/11)
    [U]Partner Pokemon:

Volt (25/25)
    Egg:
    Infected Pokemon:
    Heracross 9/30 until healed
    Honchcrow 9/29 until healed
    Feraligatr 9/30 until healed
    Diggersby 9/30 until healed
    Furret (9/30) until healed
    Trash (9/30) until healed

[U]Items:
    Spoiler:

Pokeballs
    --Pokeballs (x6)
    ---Premier Ball (x0)
    Heal Items
    --Potion (x0) -
    Alteration Items
    Hold Items
    Evolution Items
    --Moon Stone (x1)
    ---Fire Stone (x1)

GM Story Info
    Key Locations:
    Just a normal Route
    Time: 11:40 am

Leaf smiled
    "Why yes you can....Its the pattern in her wings. This pattern and even shade are colors that are more commonly found in Unova." She smiled at the group.

" Sorry..where are my mannors. I'm Leaf, friends call me Leafy. I am a researchers..I work for Proffesor Oak.. kind of. I came out here to study migration patterns. Im not sure you guys are aware but pokemon can migrate to places that they normally wouldnt be. This Hoppip and Fletchling are two of the pokemon who I've come across on this route alone! I have tracked other migrations but never two in the same area. " She paused.

" I hate to speculate but I think the Fletchilings could be hunting the Hoppip. Sounds grim I know but these migrations have been going on for as long as there have been pokemon. Gotta imagine the circle of life has had to adjust to them." She looked at the pokemon.

"Pokemon can be enemies, or friends. What determines the outcome normally is out of our contorl. However our bound with them and the right training can make any pokemon friends."
    Last edited by Rival Max; 12-09-2015 at 10:49 PM.

Spoiler:

Gible bite's Comic

growing strong Pokemon Trainer Sarah's Avatar
    Site Editor

Senior Administrator

Trainer Name: Alice

Aster (30/30)
    [Ivysaur, Male]
    Clover (19/19)
    [Cleffa, Female]
    Paprika (25/25)
    [Pichu, Female]
    Almond (25/25)
    [Furret, Female]
    Aria (25/25)
    [Pidgeotto, Female]
    Plume (30/30)
    [Archen, Female]

Heal Counter: 10 [Tyrunt (30), Jedi (30), Citrus (30), Memento (30)]

"Why yes you can....Its the pattern in her wings. This pattern and even shade are colors that are more commonly found in Unova." The girl said.

Alice looked carefully at Plume's wings. "So I guess this egg came from Unova somehow... or it was bred from a Pokemon from there." She thought aloud.

The girl introduced herself as an assistant of Professor Oak's. Alice's eyes widened. She would do anything to have a position like that! As Leaf went on about migration patterns, Alice wondered how she could ask more about working for the Professor.

"It's nice to meet you," Alice said. "I'm Alice. I'm really interested in researching Pokemon fossils. That's amazing that you get to work for Professor Oak! Those internships must be insanely popular! I'd love to be able to work there one day. Any tips?" she smiled.
    GCEA

Trainer Name:

Meghan Stratus
    Pokemon:
    [U]Partner Pokemon:

Volt (25/25)
    Egg:
    Infected Pokemon:
    Heracross 9/30 until healed
    Honchcrow 9/29 until healed
    Feraligatr 9/30 until healed
    Diggersby 9/30 until healed
    Furret (9/30) until healed
    Trash (9/30) until healed

[U]Items:
    Spoiler:

Pokeballs
    --Pokeballs (x6)
    ---Premier Ball (x0)
    Heal Items
    --Potion (x0) -
    Alteration Items
    Hold Items
    Evolution Items
    --Moon Stone (x1)
    ---Fire Stone (x1)

GM Story Info
    Key Locations:
    Just a normal Route
    Time: 11:52 am

Leaf and Alice seemed to hit it off well as they talked Meghans glance moved towards the tree line. She nudged Rose pointing out tiny little leaves dancing on the wind.

"You think the Hoppip could be responsible for those?" Meghan said looking at the trails of leaves floating about the tree line.

Leaf took a step back putting her note pad and pen into her side bag. As she bent over to check on her new pokemon and pull out photos from her bag. This forced the others paying attention to move in closer.
    "Here you go." she said handing over pictures of fossil types and color patterns. Most of the pictures were that of the different Kanto Fossils there were others mixed in. So of pokemon that Alice didn't even recognize. (Hinting at future pokemon)

" Youll notice that pokemon not only have different patterns...there are also psychical differences such as height, weight, wing span and length of teeth and claws..Also...I have seen studies on pokemon of the same type having different visual capacity based on the area they came from. " Leaf took a breath putting back some of the pictures. She then quickly changed the subject.

" The internship is extremely competitive, if you are looking to apply for it make sure you can provide so solid research with plenty of examples." Leaf began to pack up her bags and as she got ready to leave she looked at Alice.
    " Evidence and observation! Observe your subject, form your theory and then produce some kind of tangible evidence that proves or disproves what it is your studying. I use pictures and record moved with my poketech."

Meghan looked over at the trainer who she hadnt spoken to.
    "Before you go. You spoke about migrations..." She paused holding up a pink leaf.

"Are the two pokemon you caught migrating through this forest?" Meghan asked curiously.

Leaf smiled.
    "Why yes, but there's a catch. The Hoppip are at the far eastern edge of this forest and the Fletchling are in the western edge. I was lucky to catch them somewhere in the center but at this point they are moving apart fast. If you would like one you should head either east or west..sadly you wont be able to catch both at least not right now."

Spoiler:

Gible bite's Comic

Certified Eeveelution Enthusiast Dragon Master Mike's Avatar
    GCEA Staff

Name: Rose Woods
    Team: Charmeleon (Ember)[M](21 +2/21) Cleffa (9/9)[/s] Zubat [M] (9/9) Rattata (Faith)[F](5/5)
    Items: Pokeball X5 Potion X2 Moon Stone X1 Green Scarf(On Charmeleon) X1 Lemonade X1 Great Ball X1 Everstone X1 Enigma Berry X1 Rowap Berry X1
    Badges: Boulder, Water(was that the name?)
    Partner: Chingling 20/20 (Amirah)
    Infection: Gabite (6/25) Kirlia (6/25) mankey (6/17) Nidorino (6/16) Parasect (6/25)

Rose was deep in thought (About what, she was too tired to remember) when Meghan caught her attention by nudging her. Meghan asked her about the tiny leaves that were floating around. "Leaves?" Rose questioned. She hadn't even noticed the leaves at first. "I don't know." She stated. She took a few steps towards the leaves, trying to better sense them.

Upon Meghan's inquiry, Leaf explained that the Hoppip and Fletchling were at opposite sides of the forest, and that there wouldn't be time to catch both. Rose knew that this meant they had a choice to make, but didn't know what to choose. She figured that she would wait to see what everyone else thought before saying anything else.