Paprika (25/25)
    [Pichu, Female]
    Almond (25/25)
    [Furret, Female]
    Aria (25/25)
    [Pidgeotto, Female]
    Plume (30/30)
    [Archen, Female]

Partner Pokemon: Marionette [Shuppet, Female] (30/30)
    Items: Pokeball (x8), Potions (x4), Premier Ball (x2), Lemonade (x2)
    Heal Counter: 13 [Tyrunt (30), Jedi (30), Citrus (30), Memento (30)]

Hearing people talk about the white Rockets made Alice angry. She knew they had to find Upgrade, and fast. It might contain all the evidence they needed about what the Rockets had done at Mt. Moon. Then someone would have to believe them.

"Thats why that poor boy champion went over the deep end. When you lose your whole team trying to save the world you are never right again. That boy traveled aimlessly for years afterwards. He blamed himself for not saving those kids." The daycare lady said.

Alice pondered this, wondering what she was referring to. What kids? She remembered what Vi had said about knowing Max... and about Jacob, who came from a different but similar world. Could all of this be related?

After a while, the group moved on. Alice withdrew into herself, as she often had before this journey. Plume pecked at her shoulder every so often, worried about her trainer, but Alice just stroked her absentmindedly. She thought hard about all they had been through. Everything that people had told them. She knew this all fit together somehow...

Finally the group could see Vermilion City in the distance. Alice had been there only once as a child, after an expedition with her dad through Diglett's Cavel. Alice vaguely remembered they had stopped for ice cream in the city before heading back into the tunnel. She couldn't remember anything besides the dark, quiet cave, though. The city was completely new to her.

There seemed to be some kind of commotion up ahead. A large crowd was gathered. As Meg led them through, Alice saw a Raichu and Scyther battling. Alice recognised the well build trainer as Surge, a gym leader. He seemed to be showing off for the crowd. Alice was a little surprised. After the generosity and kindness of Brock and Misty, and what she knew of the gym leaders she had met back home, she had expected that all gym leaders were just as patient and kind to trainers, wanting them to improve. But Surge seemed to be insulting the crowd. Brock and Misty were the only ones who had immediately believed them about what had happened with Max... but Alice knew that was more because they knew Max themselves. Alice hung back, stroking Plume's feathers and wondering if Surge was someone they could trust.
    GCEA

Trainer Name: 'Ace Trainer' Rocky
    badges: Boulder badge, Cascade badge
    Pokemon:

Kick-Puncher (20/20) Parasect (24/24) Psycho (9/9) Abra (10/10) Buneary(20/20) Pancham (15/15)

Infected Pokemon at the Pokemon Center:
    Sniper (11/30) Speedy (11/30) Rusty (11/25) Behemoth (11/30) Professor Needles (11/30) Fury(11/30)
    Partner Pokémon:
    Items: Pokedex(1), Poketech(1), Pokeballs(8-1 =7), Premier ball(1), Great ball (1),Potions 5pts(4), Leaf stone(1), Blue Scarf (1-speedy), Rowp Berry(1), Red Scarf (1-Professor)
    Current Game Points: 88
    Trainers Affected:

Rocky followed and watched the actions of the gym leader. The man seemed very harsh, perhaps that came from dealing with electric Pokemon.

Alice stood back and watched as well, stroking her Pokemon's feathers. he walked over to her and motioned the others to come close.

"Alixce, Meg, Brandon, what do you think of that display. That gym leader seems very powerful, and we are not exactly at our strongest. Our most experienced Pokemon are still in quarantine after that battle in Celadon. I think we need to train up before challenging his Gym."

Trainer Name:

Meghan Stratus
    Pokemon:
    Kaze (30/30)/ Lilly (10/10)/ Bubbles(5/5)/ Cayce(10/10)/ Finnigan (23/23)/ Reina (11/11)
    [U]Partner Pokemon:

Volt (25/25)
    Egg:
    Infected Pokemon:
    Heracross 23/30 until healed
    Honchcrow 23/29 until healed
    Feraligatr 23/30 until healed
    Diggersby 23/30 until healed
    Furret (23/30) until healed
    Trash (23/30) until healed

[U]Items:
    Spoiler:

Pokeballs
    --Pokeballs (x5)(-1 Hoppip)
    ---Premier Ball (x0)
    ----Great Ball (x2) (-1 Abra, shadow sandshrew and Meowth )
    Heal Items
    --Potion (x0) -
    Alteration Items
    --Belue Berry (Item Effect: User's level drops 5 points)
    --- Zinc (Item Effects: Raises 6 Levels) (x5)
    ---- Shuca Berry (Changes a pokemon's color)(x1)
    Hold Items
    -- Red Scarf (Item Effects: Raises 2 Levels)
    -- Blue Scarf (Item Effects: Raises 2 Levels)
    ----Everstone (Item Effect: Prevents Pokemon from Evolving)(x1)
    Evolution Items
    --Moon Stone (x1)
    ---Fire Stone (x1)

GM Story Info
    Current Location: Route 5 & 6
    Description: Morning
    Key Locations:
    Just a normal Route
    Time: 2:22 pm
    Day: 5
    Month: May
    Season: Summer
    Weather: Humid/ Low wind

Meghan didnt hear Rocky as she was concentrating on this mess in front of her.
    Surges grunts began to push trainers aside. As they walked some trainer called out from the crowd.

" Criminal!"
    " You should have been arrested with the black rockets!" another called out
    " You a corrupt bully Surge another called out."

Surge didnt like the taunts pushing his way to a boy. Sure picked up the kid by his shirt
    "Listen little baby. If you are going to talk to Surge you do it like a man."

Meghan was shocked by his actions this man was much bigger and physically stronger than this kid . After what she had seen with Max it was hard to not do something. Pikachu looked to her for guidance.
    "I apologizeguys but I need to do something." She said looking back at the group.

Meghan pushed through the crowd and right up to the back of Lt. Surge unaware of who he was. Meghan assumed he was the next leader.
    " Put him down.." she commanded

Meghan stood with her arms folded firmly. Pikachu right at her side.
    " I said put him down."

Surge dropped the boy. His grunts quickly getting in Megs face.
    "No no...boys give the little girly girl some room."

Surge stepped forward with Raichu next to him. Raichu was just as much of a bully stepped up to Pikachu and shoving it.

"So you want to step up to me little baby." He laughed

The crowd of trainers starting to form again.

"Well you made a real mistake getting in LT. Surges way." he said in third person.

"Lt. Surge, isnt like the other little baby leaders you battled before. He ant mommas boy taking care of a bunch of snot nosed brats, he is sure isnt a little dandy girl playing in the water. All these weaklings out here shout things at me because they are jealous that my gym has crushed them and there wealking families. Surge battled in real war..baby..none of this effects him." He continued about himself.

"None of that gives you an excuse to treat people this way..you said it yourself you are a gym leader. These trainers come from all over to battle you. People look up to you, they count on you.." She paused.

He started laughing and so didnt the suck ups next to him.
    "They can look up to me from the floor of my gym while they wipe there little baby pokemon off the my turf." he joked

"You're no roll model..just an infernape that needs to be taught some manors." She said clinching her fist.

Surge got in her face. Pushing her back.
    "You challenge Surge..you're going to get an unsanctioned battle little baby. Do you know what that means. It means I dont have to monitor how badly I beat you baby pokemon." He growled

"Well then that means Volt and I dont need to hold back either."

Surges grunts began to push people back. Creating space for a battle area.

(Im going to give anyone wanting a chance to respond a chance here. This battle will happen though just a heads up. Also if you hope to win the gym battle you better start posting @Brettles @Pokemon Trainer Sarah @Dragon Master Mike @brandon_g)

Proud partner with @Pokemon Trainer Sarah

Spoiler:

Gible bite's Comic

GCEA Trainer Links based on title characters

....GCEA Diamond/Platnium/ Blizard Blue/Platnium 2/ Pokemon Prism.......

Trainer Name: Brandon

Pokemon:

Skipper - [16/16]

Marshtomp - [16/16]

Nidoran - [8/8]

Pidgetto - [18/18]

Primeape - [30/30]

Riolu - [25/25]
    Items: Pokeball x4
    Healing counter: 21

*Well this complicates things a little for me (in turns of adding in the evolution and level-ups to the story, I am just going to improvise what I originally was planning to do in the first place)*

Soon the group moved on to route 6 towards Vermillion City. As they were walking down the route, towards Vermillion city, they came across a crowd of people gathered around someone, at closer examination, the group was somewhat surprised to see that it Lt. Surge was battling and taunting a group of kids that had begun battling them. As the group watched, Rocky said that he thought they should train. Brandon responded with "Totally Rocky, I agree with you" then Brandon looked around at their surroundings, on the other side of the road from them, was a small clearing with some trees on the other of the route. In it there was some tall grass, Brandon released all of his pokemon, who then began forming their classic defensive formation, then Brandon ran towards the grass, as he reached it, several different wild pokemon hopped out of the grass, as Skipper began organizing the team, he instructed for Mankey, Weedle and Ekans to care of them. At the mention of his name, Mankey ran at one of the wild pokemon, a luxio and with 2 swift, hard punches, took out the luxio with no trouble.

Evolution form:

Pokémon You're Evolving: Mankey
    Pokémon it Evolves Into: Primeape
    Evolution Point Requirement: 2 (Mankey evolves at level 28 to Primeape, but Max said that because I already leveled him to level 20, that I already paid 25 out of 28 points. Meaning the evolution costs 2 points)
    Points On-Hand: 117
    Points After Evolution: 115

Moments later Mankey began to glow and and transform, when he stopped he was no longer a Mankey, but he was no a Primeape. As Primeape flexed his new muscles, Ekans slithered forward and pounced on another wild pokemon, this one a Pidgey, Ekans attacked swiftly and quietly, he first bit the Pidgey, then followed up by wrapping his tail around the pokemon's neck. After a few seconds of struggling, the Pidgey was very still and Ekans released it. After a few moments, Ekans also began to glow and transform. After a minute or so, Ekans stopped glowly and looked around, Ekans had turned into an Arbok.

Pokémon You're Evolving: Ekans
    Pokémon it Evolves Into: Arbok
    Evolution Point Requirement: 22
    Points On-Hand: 115
    Points After Evolution: 93

He hissed happily and tested his strengthened neck. Next Weedle attacked a squirrel pokemon that had ran towards him, he swiftly flicked his tail at the squirrel then spit icky, sticky goo over him before finishing him off by sticking him with his posionous barbs. After a couple moments, Weedle began to glow and transform as well. He turned into Kukuna.

Pokémon You're Evolving: Weedle
    Pokémon it Evolves Into: Kakuna
    Evolution Point Requirement: 7
    Points On-Hand: 93
    Points After Evolution: 86

Then Kakuna attacked another wild pokemon and then evolved again:

Pokémon You're Evolving: Kakuna
    Pokémon it Evolves Into: Beedrill
    Evolution Point Requirement: 10
    Points On-Hand: 86
    Points After Evolution: 76

Then each of the 3 pokemon took turns attacking and then each seem to get a bit stronger.

Pokémon being Leveled Up: Primeape
    Levels up: 2
    Resulting Value: 30
    Points required: 4
    Points on hand: 76
    Points remaining: 72

Pokémon being Leveled Up: Arbok
    Levels up: 8
    Points required: 16
    Points on hand: 72
    Points remaining: 42

Pokémon being Leveled Up: Beedrill
    Levels up: 20
    Points required: 40
    Points on hand: 42
    Points remaining: 2

After the training was over, Brandon noticed the situation involving Meghan and raced back over to the group to see what was going on. It looked Meg was going to be battling Surge, he was confident in her, she was the strongest of them, if anyone could be Surge it was her. He stood by and chanted encouragement to her.

*Sorry for the bad writing, was typing it in a hurry because I had to switch classes shortly.*
    Last edited by brandon_g; 01-13-2016 at 06:52 PM.
    The all new and improved Broadcasting Duo is here! We have a new banner, a new look and still more great improvements to come! What are you waiting for? Come on over and check us out! We promise, you won't be disappointed!
    www.broadcastingduo.com

__________________________________________________ ________________________
    GCEA Stats:
    Decimation Blue
    Galactic Diamond

growing strong Pokemon Trainer Sarah's Avatar
    Site Editor

Senior Administrator

Trainer Name: Alice

Aster (30/30)
    [Ivysaur, Male]
    Clover (19/19)
    [Cleffa, Female]
    Paprika (25/25)
    [Pichu, Female]
    Almond (25/25)
    [Furret, Female]
    Aria (25/25)
    [Pidgeotto, Female]
    Plume (30/30)
    [Archen, Female]

Heal Counter: 14 [Tyrunt (30), Jedi (30), Citrus (30), Memento (30)]

((Do you mean we're gonna have our gym battle right here??? Because I can't win with the guys I have out with me. xD))

"Alixce, Meg, Brandon, what do you think of that display. That gym leader seems very powerful, and we are not exactly at our strongest. Our most experienced Pokemon are still in quarantine after that battle in Celadon. I think we need to train up before challenging his Gym." Rocky said.

Alice groaned as Meg ran in to address Surge, seemingly ignoring Rocky. Her Pokemon weren't strong enough to fight. Half her team were still recovering at the Pokemon Center. It was clear that Surge was not like the gym leaders they had met this far. She wondered if the shouting about the Black Rockets could be true... could Gym Leaders be involved with them? Surely that wouldn't be allowed...

Meg seemed confident but Alice was worried. She had no doubt Meg's normal team could put up a good fight, but they were still recovering also. In fact, now was a terrible time for a battle! And here was Meg, dragging them into trouble again... Just like Cerulean... Alice thought, her resentment growing. This was not what she had signed up for. She looked at Plume on her shoulder, still a baby. She wouldn't let her Pokemon get hurt again by Meg's recklessness.

Alice turned back to Rocky. "I agree with you. This is crazy. I'm not letting my Pokemon get hurt again. I'm not going to get dragged into something again... something I can't win." She turned and walked away. Sure, the guy was a bully but there were other ways to deal with situations like these... smarter ways. Alice convinced herself as she slid between the crowd, trying to get through to Vermilion City to do some training. If she was going to beat Surge, she needed a Ground type, and she had an idea of where to find one.
    GCEA

Pokemon:

Kick-Puncher (20/20) Parasect (24/24) Psycho (9/9) Abra (10/10) Buneary(20/20) Pancham (15/15)

Sniper (30) Speedy (30) Rusty (25) Behemoth (30) Professor Needles (30) Fury(30) Heal counter: 12
    Partner Pokémon:
    Items: Pokedex(1), Poketech(1), Pokeballs(8-1 =7), Premier ball(1), Great ball (1),Potions 5pts(4), Leaf stone(1), Blue Scarf (1-speedy), Rowp Berry(1), Red Scarf (1-Professor)
    Current Game Points: 87
    Trainers Affected:

Rocky watched Meg walk up to confront the bullying gym leader. It seemed like a losing battle in his mind, and the other raiders seemed to agree.

Alice flat ou refused to have any part of it, walking away into the crowd. "Where are going?" He asked as she disappeared into the crowd. Brandon looked at the size of the gym leader's Pokemon and moved off to the other side of the road to train his Pokemon.

Rocky decided to stay and watch. If this fight went the way he expected it to, Meg would need someone to get her out. Surges bully boys started pushing people back to make room. One of the grunts tried to push Rocky, but he stood solid like a rock, not moving as the bully tried to shove him.

Rocky looked at the bully and the gave a gracious smile and a mocking bow. He then stepped back of his own accord, letting the bully know that he was choosing to move back.

Trainer Name:

Meghan Stratus
    Pokemon:
    Kaze (30/30)/ Lilly (0/10)/ Bubbles(0/5)/ Cayce(0/10)/ Finnigan (0/23)/ Reina (0/11)
    [U]Partner Pokemon:

Volt (25/25)
    Egg:
    Infected Pokemon:
    Heracross 24/30 until healed
    Honchcrow 24/29 until healed
    Feraligatr 24/30 until healed
    Diggersby 24/30 until healed
    Furret (24/30) until healed
    Trash (24/30) until healed

[U]Items:
    Spoiler:

Pokeballs
    --Pokeballs (x5)(-1 Hoppip)
    ---Premier Ball (x0)
    ----Great Ball (x2) (-1 Abra, shadow sandshrew and Meowth )
    Heal Items
    --Potion (x0) -
    Alteration Items
    --Belue Berry (Item Effect: User's level drops 5 points)
    --- Zinc (Item Effects: Raises 6 Levels) (x5)
    ---- Shuca Berry (Changes a pokemon's color)(x1)
    Hold Items
    -- Red Scarf (Item Effects: Raises 2 Levels)
    -- Blue Scarf (Item Effects: Raises 2 Levels)
    ----Everstone (Item Effect: Prevents Pokemon from Evolving)(x1)
    Evolution Items
    --Moon Stone (x1)
    ---Fire Stone (x1)

GM Story Info
    Current Location: Route 5 & 6
    Description: Morning
    Key Locations:
    Just a normal Route
    Time: 2:22 pm
    Day: 5
    Month: May
    Season: Summer
    Weather: Humid/ Low wind

Lt. Surge and Meghan now stood just across from each other. One of his grunts let out a loud whistle.

"This contest..is a six on six battle. In this corner the weakling presenting "blue team" (see what I did there ;) and this corner the 6'8 electric powerhouse Lt. Surge! " the grunt shouted in excitement

Gym Leader Lt. Surge

" Everyone watch what happens when you step up to Surge on his turf...Im only going to need one pokemon to do this." He laughed

Magnaton (Type: Steel/Electric)

Chinchou (Type: Electric/Water)

(Type: Electric)

Electrode (Type: Electric)

Electrode (Type: Electric)

Raichu (Type: Electric)

Meghan took a step forward. She looked over and smiled to see Rocky and Rose standing there at the edge of the crowd. Seeing them gave her a little boost of confidence. She than noticed Brandon and Alice were no where to be seen and it bothered her a little. She turned back to the battle at hand. She began to feel a little unsure when saw his first pokemon was an Raichu. The Electric Mouse type looked to be formidable. She knew she was not prepared for this battle as she reached for a pokeball, but people like Surge couldnt just get away with treating trainers like this.

Meghan called out bubbles. Froakie seemed very positive.
    "This thing is really powerful! We need to be careful okay?" she said looking at Froakie.

"Chances are its going to move in right away to finish you off.. Lets try setting with a smokescreen. Set it up quickly and then move in for a lick." She ordered

Opponent:Raichu
    Attacker: Froakie
    Opponent's Point Value: 45
    Attacker's Point Value:5
    Bonuses: +5 evo
    Opponents's Remaining Points: 45
    Attacker's Remaining Points:

Froakie jumped out. The cocky Raichu laughed at the water type. However when Froakie set up the smokescreen Raichu was thrown a little off. The smokescreen clouded its vision and forced it to unleash rapid thunderbolts. One of the stray bolts hit Froakie knocking it out.

With Smokescreen clearing Meghan moved in quickly with her next pokemon.

Attacker: Ekans
    Opponent's Point Value: 45
    Attacker's Point Value: 11
    Bonuses: +5 Evo
    Opponents's Remaining Points: 40
    Attacker's Remaining Points: 0

The next couple of matches ended quickly but Meghan used what time she did have.
    "Glare" She called out taking advantage of the Raichus vision.

Attacker: Oddish
    Opponent's Point Value: 40
    Attacker's Point Value: 10
    Opponents's Remaining Points: 35

"Leech Seed!" She continued doing her best to get one move off before the thunderbolt.

Attacker: Abra
    Opponent's Point Value: 35
    Attacker's Point Value: 10
    Opponents's Remaining Points: 30

"Confusion!"

Attacker: Pidgeotto
    Opponent's Point Value: 30
    Attacker's Point Value:23
    Bonuses: +10 Evo and Type
    Opponents's Remaining Points: 17

"We have the speed on this thing. Sand Attack and Quick Attack!"

Meghan hand realized right away she walk going to lose this battle. Without her main team she was setting up her new team for failure. However she asked them to trust her in the moments before each of their battles. "Each of us are part of a the same team. We have the same goal. We all succeed together or we fail our owns." She said telling them.
    "Our goal is not try and overpower it. However we can outsmart this one pokemon and in front of all these people show that this man is not unbeatable." She smiled moments before the battle.

Megs strategy had now cost her five pokemon. However Raichu was in poor condition. Its vision had been messed with, it was paralyzed, confused and being drained of health by leech seed.

Lt. Surge seemingly ignored the status.
    "All these little baby tricks are not going to stop us from beating you!" He laughed

"Raichu here, will just light up your next pokemon with one shot like he did all your other pokemon."

Attacker: Kaze
    Opponent's Point Value: 17
    Attacker's Point Value: 30
    Opponents's Remaining Points:
    Attacker's Remaining Points:7

Meghan and looked down at Kaze.
    " The rest of team has worked hard to get us to this point." She smiled

Charmeleon nodded.
    "Char!"

She said stomping her feet.

"Now get in there and lets show this guy he cant just push us around."

Charmeleon had been the most experienced battler still with her. She had been in the PC during the big battle and was anxious for a good battle. Raichi didnt not hold back in this final battle.

"Let her rip!" Surge commanded.

"Smock screen Kaze and use the cover to get close enough for a flamethrower."

thunderbolts began raining down all over the field. Surge had to jump back to avoid one. Raichus was to confused for an accurate hit but still had all the power in the world. With the new smoke screen in place Charmeleon used its speed to get right next to the blinded Raichu and let it have a powerful flamethrower. In the process Kaze got with the a quick electro ball knocking back. As the smoke cleared the two pokemon were both on their knees.

Kaze however was up first.

"Flame thrower!" She called out.

and with that the slow Raichu was hit directly knocking it out.

The crow erupted in cheers. Surge rushed out calling back Raichu and now more angry than ever.

He called out the other five pokemon on his team.
    " You made a mistake little girl." He growled

"get that charmeleon he shouted!" Ordering all five pokemon to move at once.

Before he could send in the last pokemon Meghan rushed out jumped in front of Kaze.

"STOOOP!" She called out picking up the exhausted pokemon.

"You won Surge...it took my whole team to take your one pokemon down...what else do you want." She said holding her partner firmly.

Surge growled
    "Thats right I won but thats not enough. Your pathetic pokemon knocked out my superior Raichu. I want you begging for me to spare your last weakling pokemon. I want to hear you say in front of all these people.Your weak and Im strong" Surge said getting in her face.

Meghan was still kneeling with Charmeleon as the gym leader got right in her face. She looked down at Charmeleon who growled at the man. Charmeleon climbed out of her arms and nodded at her trainer.

"No" She said firmly.

"We cant and wont do that. All these people just saw you lose your top pokemon to a little girl. You are not invincible." Meghan said standing up.

Surge growled
    "Fine."

The weak Charmeleon walked out into the battle field ready for battle. Across the way rolled out the Electrode.

"Thunder!" he called out.

A massive shot of thunder came down striking the center of the field knocking Charmeleon to the ground out cold. Meghan frowned as she called her back. She hated sending Kaze out there for this but Surge wasnt going to see her beg.

Surge let out a laugh walking out to confront her.
    "You lose baby."

His grunts walked in surrounding her.
    "Loser."

" Fool"

"Pathetic."

Meghan felt her heart beat racing. She shoved them to get them back. Surge looked at the crowd.
    "Keep moving losers. Anyone else feels like getting embarrassed has to do it at the gym."

Meanwhile

Brandon started training pokemon as he did away from the crowd of trainers. He noticed other trainers around battling.

"That girl was weak." A boy said to another

Alice walked away from all the noise towards Vermilion City. As she did she noticed a couple of different trainers looking for battles

"Battles anyone"

"I need to test something out! Who wants to battle."

Proud partner with @Pokemon Trainer Sarah

Spoiler:

Gible bite's Comic

GCEA Trainer Links based on title characters

....GCEA Diamond/Platnium/ Blizard Blue/Platnium 2/ Pokemon Prism.......

Certified Eeveelution Enthusiast Dragon Master Mike's Avatar
    GCEA Staff

Name: Rose Woods
    Team: Charmeleon (Ember)[M](21 +2/21) Cleffa (9/9)[/s] Zubat (Ruby) [M] (9/9) Rattata (Faith)[F](5/5)
    Items: Pokeball X5 Potion X2 Moon Stone X1 Green Scarf(On Charmeleon) X1 Lemonade X1 Great Ball X1 Everstone X1 Enigma Berry X1 Rowap Berry X1
    Badges: Boulder, Water(was that the name?)
    Partner: Chingling 20/20 (Amirah)
    Infection: Gabite (9/25) Kirlia (9/25) mankey (9/17) Nidorino (9/16) Parasect (9/25)

Rose stood watching the battle, her hand clutched to a Pokeball in her pocket. It pained her to see Meghan losing so badly, especially to a jerk like this. She desperately wanted to do something, but even if she could help Meghan, it would only create more trouble for everyone. For the time being, she bit her tongue. The battle ended shortly, with the man that was supposed to be a gym leader the victor. Rose was upset that Meghan had lost to him, but didn't blame her. It just meant they would all have to train extra hard for the next time.

As Rose was walking up to her, some of Surge's thugs started surrounding Meghan. "Leave..." She said, her mouth moving but her voice coming out far too soft for anyone to notice. She thought about what she was doing. Standing up to some bullies was nothing compared to what she had to do before. "Leave her alone!" She called out in a loud yet uncertain voice.

growing strong Pokemon Trainer Sarah's Avatar
    Site Editor

Senior Administrator

Trainer Name: Alice

Aster (30/30)
    [Ivysaur, Male]
    Clover (19/19)
    [Cleffa, Female]
    Paprika (25/25)
    [Pichu, Female]
    Almond (25/25)
    [Furret, Female]
    Aria (25/25)
    [Pidgeotto, Female]
    Plume (30/30)
    [Archen, Female]

Heal Counter: 15 [Tyrunt (30), Jedi (30), Citrus (30), Memento (30)]

Alice had made it through the crowd. She finally felt like she could breathe again. The sky behind her flashed with electricity from the battle. Alice climbed a small hill and watched as Meg's Pokemon were defeated by the Raichu over and over again. Alice felt sad for them. They were too inexperienced to win this.

As the Raichu took out Meg's Oddish, Alice turned away, not wanting to watch anymore. She headed over the hill towards Vermilion. She could hear voices up ahead now. Two trainers were nearby, looking for battles.

Alice reached a hand into her pocket. Her team could definitely use some more training if they wanted to have a hope of beating Surge.

"I'll battle you guys!" Alice called out.
    GCEA

Pokemon:

Sniper (30) Speedy (30) Rusty (25) Behemoth (30) Professor Needles (30) Fury(30) Heal counter: 13
    Partner Pokémon:
    Items: Pokedex(1), Poketech(1), Pokeballs(7), Premier ball(1), Great ball (1),Potions 5pts(4), Leaf stone(1), Blue Scarf (1-speedy), Rowp Berry(1), Red Scarf (1-Professor)
    Current Game Points: 88
    Trainers Affected:

Meg lost the battle as badly as Rocky had figured she would. This 'Surge' was way too powerful to take on in their current condition. Sirge's lackeys crowded in on Meg insulting her.

Rocky stepped forward to say something, but before he could do anything, Rose was standing up to the group of bullies telling them to leave Meg alone.

Rocky stopped by Roses side. "I agree with this young lady. Gentlemen of culture know not to behave in the fashion you are currently exhibiting!" He said in a satisfyingly condescending tone.