Page 110 of 204 FirstFirst ... 1060100108109110111112120160 ... LastLast
Results 1,091 to 1,100 of 2035

Trainer Name: 'Football Star' Rocky

badges: Boulder badge, Cascade badge
    Pokemon:

Kick-Puncher (2/28) Parasect (3/24) Psycho (9/9) Abra (10/10) Buneary(20/20) Pancham (4/15) # Red Pokemon still at Pokemon Center #

Infected Pokemon at the Pokemon Center:
    Sniper (30) Speedy (30) Rusty (25) Behemoth (30) Professor Needles (30) Fury(30) Heal counter: 26
    Partner Pokémon:
    Egg: Mime Jr. (Step 4 of 30 to hatch)
    Items: Pokedex(1), Poketech(1), Pokeballs(17), Premier ball( 2), Great ball (1),Potions 5pts(4), Leaf stone(1), Blue Scarf (1-speedy), Rowp Berry(1), Red Scarf (1-Professor), Stone voucher(1)
    Current Game Points: 58
    Trainers Affected:

Rocky checked and saw that his Pokemon were still being healed, so he headed off to the park with the others with just the three Pokemon. He hoped he didn't get challenged to a battle while he was low on Pokemon.

The Park was a nice oasis of calm in the city and Rocky embraced the chance to relax. He released Abra and Buneary and let them gambol around the park. Abra found a patch of grass in the sunlight and went to sleep while Buneary dug itself a hole.

Rocky listened while Alice talked and when she finished jumped in with what he had heard.

"My contacts in the high-end community tell me that there is a special team being set up to find us and bring us in. They have our faces and are going to stick them up so that we can't go anywhere without being recognised."

Certified Eeveelution Enthusiast Dragon Master Mike's Avatar
    GCEA Staff

Name: Rose Woods
    Team: Charmeleon (Ember)[M](21 +2/21) Cleffa (9/9)[/s] Zubat (Ruby) [M] (9/9) Rattata (Faith)[F](5/5) Fletchling (9/9)
    Items: Pokeball X5 Potion X2 Moon Stone X1 Green Scarf(On Charmeleon) X1 Lemonade X1 Great Ball X1 Everstone X1 Enigma Berry X1 Rowap Berry X1
    Badges: Boulder, Water(was that the name?)
    Partner: Chingling 20/20 (Amirah)
    Infection: Gabite (14/25) Kirlia (14/25) mankey (14/17) Nidorino (14/16) Parasect (14/25)

Rose came running into the Pokemon Center out of breathe. Her whole body was covered in little scratches from the thorns and dense shrubbery in the forest. She wasn't particularly hurt, but she looked like a mess. It was good to see Marcela again, but they didn't really have a chance to talk, because before she knew it they were relocating to find somewhere safe to talk.

Alice mentioned an Island. "Didn't that fake Max mention an Island?" She thought. "There is already a gravestone on that island for one of your friends." The words echoed in her head. What did that mean? It made her want to stay far away from that island. The image of Max had told her not to tell anyone about it yet though. She said nothing for the time being.

Trainer Name:

Bird Trainer Meg
    Pokemon:

Gallo(24/24)...One (21/21)

Partner Pokemon:

Volt (25/25)
    Egg:
    Infected Pokemon:
    N/A

[U]Items:
    Spoiler:

Poke Gems (0)
    Pokeballs
    --Pokeballs (x13)(-1 Hoppip, Farfetch'd, Bonsly)
    ---Premier Ball (x1)
    ----Great Ball (x2) (-1 Abra, shadow sandshrew and Meowth )
    -----Net Ball (x10)( Drops the capture cost by 5 points for bug and water types)
    Heal Items
    --Potion (x0) -
    Alteration Items
    --Belue Berry (Item Effect: User's level drops 5 points)
    --- Zinc (Item Effects: Raises 6 Levels) (x5)
    ---- Shuca Berry (Changes a pokemon's color)(x1)
    Hold Items
    -- Red Scarf (Item Effects: Raises 2 Levels)
    -- Blue Scarf (Item Effects: Raises 2 Levels)
    ----Everstone (Item Effect: Prevents Pokemon from Evolving)(x2)
    Battle Item
    --Antidote (x5)(gets rid or poison/ghost/bug/dark type disadvantage)
    --Paralyze Heal (x5)(gets ride of a electric/fighting/ground/rock type disadvantage.)
    ---Awakening (x5)(gets rid of a normal/grass/flying/psy type disadvantage.)
    ----Burn Heal (x5)(gets rid of a dragon/fire/steel type disadvantage)
    Evolution Items
    --Moon Stone (x1)
    ---Fire Stone (x1)
    ---Dusk Stone (X1)
    ---Water Stone (X1)

GM Story Info
    Current Location: Route 5 & 6 and Vermilion
    Description: Morning
    Key Locations:
    Just a normal Route
    Time: 4:35 pm
    Day: 5
    Month: May
    Season: Summer
    Weather: Humid/ Low wind

Meghan listend to what Rocky and Alice had to say. As they spoke the tension in their voices was clear. Meghan had felt on edge for days now. It was a feeling she didnt relish as someone with a heart condition. After they were done speaking Meghan spoke up looking them each in the eye.
    "We are meeting here because things are seemingly getting more dangerous for us. To the point where some of us have switched clothes again. We are doing all of this to avoid people recognizing us. I had hoped this would all die down and we would be able to just go about business. However it seems like someone high up is making it there mission to track down any and all associates of Max's. Which just means its a matter of time before they catch us. This is something we all had to know when we teamed up with a biker gang to save Max. The real concern now is the the increased security will face entering each city. The thing that will put the final nail in the coffin is the PCs that are going to be able to track are whereabouts. It appears though we will have a couple of days before that becomes a real issue to navigate.

Now we also have a task force designed to take us down. If Rocky's sources were good that means even if we can avoid a check point we are going to have to keep an eye open at all times." She sighed

She took a step back from the others giving that a moment to really settle in.
    " From day one of this trip we have been playing catch up. We are that person who foolishly walked into quicksand. Every time we try to fight our way out we sink a little deeper into it. I dont know about yall but I am tired of being on the losing end of this. This isnt what I signed up." She said looking at them.
    " Its been made clear that my choices thus far have been reckless and rash. I had not considered them rash because my first instinct is to run towards someone in need. However as I speak for the group my actions have put all of you in danger multiple times. Well, that cant be the way it is anymore. I couldnt live with myself if something happened to one of you or your pokemon. I realize now that whatever I thought this adventure was going to be for me is long gone. However that doesnt mean I still dont hope that things just work out and we can all go back to the way it was...maybe even the day before we met Max." She said taking a moment. To say that hurt her because she respected who Max was and what he worked for.

"With all of that in mind we have come to cross roads of sort. On one end we have the path that we are on. On the other..A chance to walk away from all this right now. A chance for each us to potentially restart the adventure that brought us here. We have a direct path to possibly clearing our names right now. You could beat the gym and be on your way within hours. Then you would be free." She said looking at Alice not with anger but with understanding for what this was doing to her and Rose.

"You would be free to do what it is you love. No more risking your life or that of your pokemon." She said giving Alice and any other person wanting to leave a chance to go.
    "I am not going to hold it against of you who want out of this. I say that because I know what I need to do and it seems to me no one else that we've crossed is willing to do it. I heard a line in a movie from years ago..You either die a hero or you live long enough to see yourself become the villain. I didnt quote that to say we need to die to be good guys. I think what the person meant was that good people find themselves in a tough spot and they can choose to do something about it or just accept it. As we grow older it seems the more and more things we just become okay with. Things that a younger version of us would have never accepted. I am not acceptance." Her eyes no filling with determination.

"Kanto has a criminal organization that is powerful enough to frame the league champ in broad daylight kidnap. This origination is so powerful they have there own branch that is now the peace keeping force they everyday citizen relies on and trusts. There is also a super psychic ninja creature. Running around using dark energy to kill anyone who gets in his way oh and he is so powerful he can turn pokemon into hate filled zombies. The gym leaders that we have grown to trust my in fact be the ones hunting. We have been pushed into a corner and in all honesty are growing public enemies. We have been linked to more than one situation where people were seriously injured or killed. What else can really be said here. In front of us there are two paths. One towards Lavander Town to clear our names, the other one heading back up north towards Max's upgrade device. We can not choose both. If we head to Lavender town now we run the risk of that device being moved for good. If we head for the location of the device we run the risk of getting caught by either the police or these bounty hunters... Its time we actually talked. No one can be exempt from this conversation. You all need to say something right now."

@Pokemon Trainer Sarah @Brettles @Dragon Master Mike @brandon_g
    Last edited by Rival Max; 01-21-2016 at 10:04 PM.

Proud partner with @Pokemon Trainer Sarah

Spoiler:

Gible bite's Comic

GCEA Trainer Links based on title characters

....GCEA Diamond/Platnium/ Blizard Blue/Platnium 2/ Pokemon Prism.......

Pokemon:

Kick-Puncher (2/28) Parasect (3/24) Psycho (9/9) Abra (10/10) Buneary(20/20) Pancham (4/15) # Red Pokemon still at Pokemon Center #

Sniper (30) Speedy (30) Rusty (25) Behemoth (30) Professor Needles (30) Fury(30) Heal counter: 27
    Partner Pokémon:
    Items: Pokedex(1), Poketech(1), Pokeballs(17), Premier ball( 2), Great ball (1),Potions 5pts(4), Leaf stone(1), Blue Scarf (1-speedy), Rowp Berry(1), Red Scarf (1-Professor), Stone voucher(1)
    Current Game Points: 59
    Trainers Affected:

Rocky listened to the options laid out and considered the consequences.

"Last time we went looking for Max's lair and his upgrade device it ended up with us heading back into Cerulean and getting our backsides handed to us by that shadow creature. That thing scares me more than any police or bounty hunter. So we have two problems, a huge shadow creature trying to kill us and all of Kanto, and the police and 'bounty hunters' trying to capture us."

"My question is simple. Will this upgrade device protect us from that shadow creature? If so then I vote to go for it and get whatever protection we can. If not then getting the police and whoever else is after us, off our tails needs top be our priority."

growing strong Pokemon Trainer Sarah's Avatar
    Site Editor

Senior Administrator

Trainer Name: Alice

Aster (30/30)
    [Ivysaur, Male]
    Finn (25/25)
    [Nidorino, Male]
    Spore (25/25)
    [Parasect, Female]
    Almond (30/30)
    [Furret, Female]
    Fervor (9/9)
    [Mankey, Female]
    Coin (14/14)
    [Meowth, Male]

Partner Pokemon: Plume [Archen, Female] (28/28)
    Items: Pokeball (x8), Potions (x4), Premier Ball (x2), Lemonade (x2)
    Heal Counter: 29 [Tyrunt (30), Jedi (30), Citrus (30), Memento (30)]
    Egg: (P16; 5/32)

Alice listened to Meg carefully. She still respected her a great deal, even if she didn't always agree with her methods. It was clear that Meg would never back down from what she felt was her duty. But Alice felt a different responsibility, one to her Pokemon. She knew if the time came, she would be willing to walk away to protect them. But she wasn't ready to leave her friends, not quite yet...

"Does anyone know how long it takes to get to Lavender Town from here?" she asked. "I know Upgrade is important, but if we get locked out of every City in Kanto, we're going to be in big trouble. We won't even be able to collect any more badges, which means our Pokemon will never be strong enough to stand up to the Rockets let alone Dredd."

"Rocky brings up a good point. We hoped Upgrade would have footage that could clear Max's name and therefore ours. But I think you'll all agree that isn't going to help Max now. Rocky and I were talking before about who could be behind all this. It seems unlikely that this is all a big misunderstanding. Whoever is in charge wanted Max gone and is after us. They already know we're not guilty and they're chasing us anyway. And from what we've seen on TV and in the papers, they have a hold on the media as well. Upgrade may help us convince some individuals but it won't stop us from being hunted by whoever is after us and the public. Whether it contains anything useful for tackling Dredd is up in the air... I think Lavender Town should be our priority." Alice continued.

"If we have time to look for Upgrade and still reach Lavender Town in two days, then I think it's worth a try. If not, then I think Lavender Town should come first. If Brock's contact can help us, we can always come back for Upgrade later. We should set a time limit on finding Upgrade so that we'll still have time to get to Lavender. If we don't find it before then, I vote we leave it for now and go on ahead." Alice explained calmly.
    GCEA

Trainer Name: Brandon

Pokemon:

Skipper - [16/16]

Marshtomp - [16/16]

Arbok - [30/30]

Beedrill - [30/30]

Primeape - [30/30]

Riolu - [25/25]
    Items: Pokeball x4
    Healing counter: 12

Brandon listened calmly and quietly as Meghan, Alice and Rocky told the group about how the computers could track their poketchs, ruining any chance of successfully getting in a city in Kanto again, but that they had 2 days before they would be set up and that Brock had called and that he knew a contact that could. Rocky told the group he had a source that told him there were bounty hunters that were designed to take them down. Shortly after this Meghan launched into a long, somewhat depressing speech about how since the beginning of their journey they have gone through nothing but hell (well it was necessarily said like that, but in essence that what it was about) and that they had two options. 1 option was to go after the device, upgrade or go to Lavender town to meet up with Brock's contact and clear their names. Brandon knew that the situation they were in was very serious, however, being someone who liked to be as positive as possible, knew things would get better, at some point and that their journey would not be this difficult forever, unlike what Meghan was making it sound like.

Brandon though about for a minute or two, he thought the best, smart idea was to go to Lavender town and clear their names while they still had the chance. If the group wanted to go after the device, then Brandon had no problem with coming along, he was not scared of any bounty hunters, no matter how strong or tough they might be. Brandon's pokemon had grown a strong friendship and trust to their trainer and would be willing to fight until the end to defend their trainer if need be. They have done it before, they would do it again in a heartbeat. If those bounty hunters try to catch them, they better come with several teams of mighty good pokemon, because Brandon would not be going down without a fight and they would need a couple teams of good pokemon if they intended to get past Brandon's iron willed pokemon. If the majority of the group wanted to go after the device, then Brandon would go right along with them, whatever would happen, would happen and Brandon would deal with the situation as it came. Brandon did think the best, wise move was to head to Lavender town and clear their names though. So far Alice and Rocky seemed to be leaning towards Lavender town, which he thought was smart of them. Brandon now spoke up to give his opinion "Guys, first off I want to say, I know we have been through alot, we have been through hell then probably any other group of trainers just starting out. I know it seems like things will never work out and that it is probably only a matter of time before we are caught, however, I want you all to know, that I believe very strongly every situation, no matter how dark, gets better eventually. I want you all to know that, no matter which option we choose today, there will be an end to this hell, one day, even if it is a long time from now, we will stumble upon a light in the tunnel and that light will lead us out of this hell of situation. No matter what choice we choose today, we will be able to continue to live our life, train our pokemon, grow and overcome our challenges. Life does not stop because some stupid, corrupt evil group is running the country, nothing can stop us from living our lives, so long as we are still alive and breathing. Let us all remain positive, even during this dark time and make it through this. With that said, I believe going to Lavender city to meet Brock's contact is the smartest idea, let's get our names cleared so that it will be easier for us to kick those stupid, corrupt, crooks known as Team Rocket out of power and stop that shadow creature while we are at it. My vote goes to Lavender town, however, if the majority of the group wants to go after the device, then I will be more then willing to come along. The only way we will make it through this, is if we work as a team and be smart. I am more willing to help go after that device if that is what the group wants to do. Just remember though, that I did and still do say that Lavender town is the smartest and best option for us, in my opinion."

Brandon had not planned to say that much, but it just seemed to spill out naturally and he hoped his speech would boost the moral of the group, even if its just a little bit. Brandon hoped deep down that the group would choose Lavender town, but in the end, whatever the group decided, Brandon was fully ready and prepared to go along with them. Brandon also hoped they pass a clothing store on their way out of town, because he thought it would be to buy a set of new clothes if possible.
    The all new and improved Broadcasting Duo is here! We have a new banner, a new look and still more great improvements to come! What are you waiting for? Come on over and check us out! We promise, you won't be disappointed!
    www.broadcastingduo.com

__________________________________________________ ________________________
    GCEA Stats:
    Decimation Blue
    Galactic Diamond

Certified Eeveelution Enthusiast Dragon Master Mike's Avatar
    GCEA Staff

Name: Rose Woods
    Team: Charmeleon (Ember)[M](21 +2/21) Cleffa (9/9)[/s] Zubat (Ruby) [M] (9/9) Rattata (Faith)[F](5/5) Fletchling (9/9)
    Items: Pokeball X5 Potion X2 Moon Stone X1 Green Scarf(On Charmeleon) X1 Lemonade X1 Great Ball X1 Everstone X1 Enigma Berry X1 Rowap Berry X1
    Badges: Boulder, Water(was that the name?)
    Partner: Chingling 20/20 (Amirah)
    Infection: Gabite (15/25) Kirlia (15/25) mankey (15/17) Nidorino (15/16) Parasect (15/25)

Rose thought carefully about their current situation. The image of Max had told her not to tell the group what it had told her until the right time. Was this the right time? It seemed too soon, yet clearly this was the choice that she had been warned about. It was all so confusing though. How was she supposed to know which choice was the best? It seemed like she would have to make a choice though. Max (even if it wasn't really Max) had told her that Meghan would try to pull them in one direction, while Alice would try to pull them in the other. Did that mean she could only tell one of them? She knew they had to clear their names, but this "Inquisitor Gem" That Max had mentioned concerned her. She had no idea what it was, but he made it sound important. She needed more information before she could do anything. Alice mentioned what she thought they should do. "Meghan, what do you think we should do?" She asked.

"Has..." She began to speak quietly, pausing briefly before speaking louder. "This may sound odd, but has anyone heard of something called the Inquisitor Gem?" She questioned. She did her best to sound calm, but she felt anxious, and that anxiety began to show.

Pokemon:

Sniper (30) Speedy (30) Rusty (25) Behemoth (30) Professor Needles (30) Fury(30) Heal counter: 28
    Partner Pokémon:
    Current Game Points: 60
    Trainers Affected:

"Has...This may sound odd, but has anyone heard of something called the Inquisitor Gem?" Rose asked.

This was new information to Rocky. He had never heard of such a thing and opened up so many new questions.

"No I have never heard of an inquisitor gem. Is it a gemstone? Or is is it a person named Gem who is an inquisitor?" Rocky asked Rose.

"Either way we need to decide how exactly to go on from here and it sounds like most of us agree on Lavender town. Brock seemed a decent guy to me and if that is where he is pointing us I trust him."

growing strong Pokemon Trainer Sarah's Avatar
    Site Editor

Senior Administrator

Trainer Name: Alice

Aster (30/30)
    [Ivysaur, Male]
    Finn (25/25)
    [Nidorino, Male]
    Spore (25/25)
    [Parasect, Female]
    Almond (30/30)
    [Furret, Female]
    Fervor (9/9)
    [Mankey, Female]
    Coin (14/14)
    [Meowth, Male]

Partner Pokemon: Plume [Archen, Female] (28/28)
    Items: Pokeball (x8), Potions (x4), Premier Ball (x2), Lemonade (x2)
    Heal Counter: 30 [Tyrunt (30), Jedi (30), Citrus (30), Memento (30)]
    Egg: (P16; 6/32)

Alice smiled at Brandon. He seemed to agree with her that Lavender town was the most important. She appreciated his pep talk. He was right, one day, whether that was tomorrow or in 10 years, this would all be over.

Rose spoke up. Alice was interested to hear what the normally quiet girl thought, but she instead asked Meg's thoughts. Rose then mentioned an inquisitor gem. Alice knew a bit about stones and rocks, but she had never heard of that before. She shook her head, waiting for Rose to say more.
    GCEA

Trainer Name:

Bird Trainer Meg
    Pokemon:

Gallo(24/24)...One (21/21)

Partner Pokemon:

Volt (25/25)
    Egg: Togepi (2/32 to hatch) Points:16
    Infected Pokemon:
    N/A

[U]Items:
    Spoiler:

Poke Gems (0)
    Pokeballs
    --Pokeballs (x13)(-1 Hoppip, Farfetch'd, Bonsly)
    ---Premier Ball (x1)
    ----Great Ball (x2) (-1 Abra, shadow sandshrew and Meowth )
    -----Net Ball (x10)( Drops the capture cost by 5 points for bug and water types)
    Heal Items
    --Potion (x0) -
    Alteration Items
    --Belue Berry (Item Effect: User's level drops 5 points)
    --- Zinc (Item Effects: Raises 6 Levels) (x5)
    ---- Shuca Berry (Changes a pokemon's color)(x1)
    Hold Items
    -- Red Scarf (Item Effects: Raises 2 Levels)
    -- Blue Scarf (Item Effects: Raises 2 Levels)
    ----Everstone (Item Effect: Prevents Pokemon from Evolving)(x2)
    Battle Item
    --Antidote (x5)(gets rid or poison/ghost/bug/dark type disadvantage)
    --Paralyze Heal (x5)(gets ride of a electric/fighting/ground/rock type disadvantage.)
    ---Awakening (x5)(gets rid of a normal/grass/flying/psy type disadvantage.)
    ----Burn Heal (x5)(gets rid of a dragon/fire/steel type disadvantage)
    Evolution Items
    --Moon Stone (x1)
    ---Fire Stone (x1)
    ---Dusk Stone (X1)
    ---Water Stone (X1)

GM Story Info
    Current Location: Route 5 & 6 and Vermilion
    Description: Morning
    Key Locations:
    Just a normal Route
    Time: 4:40 pm
    Day: 5
    Month: May
    Season: Summer
    Weather: Humid/ Low wind

*Before you guys go off on a tangent.lol

Meghan spoke up cutting off anymore talk about the gem. She didnt really feel like now was the right moment for this. This would need to be explored more later.

After listening to the others give there feedback. Rose turned to Meghan looking for what she wanted to do. She was a sweet girl but had trouble with speaking up for herself. She paused for a moment looking at the team.

" I think Alice, Rocky and Brandon are all right. This team will be much better off once its name is cleared from this mess. Brock's contact should at least be able to clear the data which would be a good start to just blending in again if nothing else. I can not see many other options that make sense." She smiled slightly

" Dont mistake what I said before as a doom and gloom scenario. I do believe that we have picked the right path to helping free Max and bringing down the Rockets. Really I just stand here and I am taken back at the how strong each of you are. When presented with life or death situations you have stepped up. Cerulean City has a man, woman and children who are walking around today only because each of you stepped it up and really showed your best."

She paused with the smile slightly fading. It was now clear what Meghan was going to say. For her it made sense. She didnt think they would understand but she had to trust they would respect how she felt. Hey eyes drifted off for a second.
    "Lovely afternoon..if I was a painter I would find a comfy spot and paint the smiles and laughs that can felt all around us at this moment." she smiled

She looked at Rose.
    " i want...no.." She said with that look of determination that had come up a couple of times.
    "I need to find Upgrade. I need to make sure that it doesnt fall into the right hands. " she paused looking at Alice
    " I want you guys to head to Lavender Town to do what is best for all of us. I want you guys to enjoy a moment of this trip without having to feel the pressure of rushing into yet another situation. If only for today. I dont see any other option that gets us what we need. Lavander seems like a just about a two day walk maybe more maybe less." She smiled

"Its not worth risking any chance we have to continuing on or clearing our names. It would be completely irresponsible to choose the other path" She paused

" If I should stay, I would be in your way. So Ill go but I know Ill think of you every step of the way." (How could i resist lol, props if you were singing it in your head.) She paused for a moment.

" Ill.." she paused

" Im going to go." She said with a calming look in her eyes.
    " I will travel lightly and find the location of Upgrade. Once I have the device I will trace your path back this way and head for Lavander Town. I shouldn't have to much problem evading the check points with some quick thinking. If for any reason I feel that the situation is to dangerous. I will drop back and alert the authorities. Losing to Surge was an important lose because it showed me that just because I try to be brave doesnt mean its enough. I need to be more prepared and make sure when I strike its to my benefit. Ill come with you guys to the gym after that we can split up for the time being. "
    Last edited by Rival Max; 01-23-2016 at 08:34 AM.

Proud partner with @Pokemon Trainer Sarah

Spoiler:

Gible bite's Comic

GCEA Trainer Links based on title characters

....GCEA Diamond/Platnium/ Blizard Blue/Platnium 2/ Pokemon Prism.......