Page 149 of 204 FirstFirst ... 4999139147148149150151159199 ... LastLast
Results 1,481 to 1,490 of 2035
    *Sorry guys but flying like I had Meghan do was to much. Im going to have to make up a reason how she did. Normally flying will be extremely limited. The size and weight of the pokemon are taken into account for GCEA

Trainer Name:

Bird Trainer Meg
    Pokemon:
    Gallow(5/30)...Finnigan (0/36).. Slash(0/15) .........Stingy(13/36) Bubbles (16/16) Reine (10/30)

Partner Pokemon:

Kaze (36)
    Egg:
    Infected Pokemon:
    N/A

[U]Items:
    Spoiler:

Poke Gems (0)
    Pokeballs
    --Pokeballs (x13)(-1 Hoppip, Farfetch'd, Bonsly)
    ---Premier Ball (x1)
    ----Great Ball (x2) (-1 Abra, shadow sandshrew and Meowth )
    -----Net Ball (x10)( Drops the capture cost by 5 points for bug and water types)
    Heal Items
    --Potion (x10) -

Alteration Items
    --Belue Berry (Item Effect: User's level drops 5 points) (used on gliscor)
    --- Zinc (Item Effects: Raises 6 Levels) (x5)
    ---- Shuca Berry (Changes a pokemon's color)(x1)
    -----Salac Berry (Item Effect: Cures pokemon of Shadow Infection)(x10)

Hold Items
    -- Red Scarf (Item Effects: Raises 2 Levels)
    -- Blue Scarf (Item Effects: Raises 2 Levels)
    ----Everstone (Item Effect: Prevents Pokemon from Evolving)(x2)
    ---Eviolite (Gives an unevolved Pokemon Evolution Bonus, but prevents them from evolving)(After gym battle)(x2)

Battle Item
    --Antidote (x5)(gets rid or poison/ghost/bug/dark type disadvantage)
    --Paralyze Heal (x5)(gets ride of a electric/fighting/ground/rock type disadvantage.)
    ---Awakening (x4)(gets rid of a normal/grass/flying/psy type disadvantage.)
    ----Burn Heal (x5)(gets rid of a dragon/fire/steel type disadvantage)
    -----X Defend (x4) (Increase a pokémon's total points by 5 for one battle. One-time use)

Evolution Items
    --Moon Stone (x1)
    ---Fire Stone (x1)
    ---Dusk Stone (X1)
    ---Water Stone (X1)
    ---Thunder Stone (x1)

GM Story Info
    Current Location: off Route 5
    Description: late afternoon
    Key Locations:
    Just a normal Route
    Time: 10:20 pm
    Day: 7
    Month: May 10th
    Season: Summer
    Weather: Cool Breeze over the water
    Team: @Noblejanobii @Brandon @Dragon Master Mike @Pokemon Trainer Sarah.
    NPC: Stacy and Zachary Tyler (Ty)
    Trainer Stacy:
    Known Pokemon:
    (Temp Pokemon)
    Lapras (P:30)(T: Water/Ice)

Trainer Zack/Ty:
    Known Pokemon:
    (Stolen)
    Thunder (P:25)(T: Electric)

(Temp Pokemon)
    Magby (P:30)(T: fire)

Team 1

Rocky and Meghan

"Break on of the crates? ..thats ingenious" She smiled

" I think I can give you enough time to get to one and cause all kinds of hell." Meghan froze as some guys came running towards them. The two were able to hide in a corner just out of sight. After the three disappeared they looked back up and saw that the men all seemed to be stressed out.

"He's here....." A terrified grunt called out running towards them.

Will growled
    "What , How he cant sense the gem...something else brought him here...send out units five and six.." he commanded

Looking to the other masked man for approval.

"The pokemon are whats in important. Finish with these distractions and get back on track Will." the man hissed

In a flash of light the man was gone and on the ground below him some kind of hologram cube. Cilan picked it up.

"We need to send everyone who is not loading these damn crates." Cilan said but with no response from Will.

"If he is on the ship..everyone on the lower decks is already gone and that helps us...forget the others. Call in the upper deck teams to protect this area." Will commanded

The sound of the helicopter now getting closer.

Meghan knew they didnt have much time and took a deep breath
    "Dredd's here..we cant fight both...we need to save those pokemon and stop these two, period." she letting Rocky it was go time.

This was a tough choice but stopping these guys was priority. They had to trust the other half of the team to do their job.

Meghan called out what was left of her team and rushed up on to the top platform of the S.S Ann.

Gallow, Arbok , Crobat and Froakie stood by her side. As she rushed out the helicopter was now in sight.
    "Your not going anywhere." She shouted over the sound of the approaching helicopter.

Will and Cilan turned around surprised.

"Who are you?" Cilan said stepping forward.

Meghan clinched her fist.
    " I am no one...but my team is the personification of true justice.." She said trying to sound poetic like Rocky.

Will shook his head.

"What?" He said puzzled

She sighed

"Im here to knock those fancy frills right off your shirt." She said challenging him.

"By the way I know who you are..Ive seen your interview...personally think Grimly is the better performer." she joked

"Gallow sandstorm." she called out. When the sandstorm set in Rocky had the time rush over. Three waiters stood protecting two of the crates.

Meghan and her team made her way over to were Cilan was.

Trainer battle

" YOU! WONT STOP US!"

Ferrothorn (T: Steel/Grass)
    Prize: Poke Gems 3

Simisage (T: Grass)
    Prize: Poke Gems 3

Pansage (T: Grass)
    Prize: Poke Gems 2

Items Used
    Item: X Defend (x2)(Instant Item), Awakening (Held Item for battle)
    Description: Raises a pokemons starting points by 10/ Gets rid of grass weakness
    Pokemon Effected

"I hope you brought more then just that. Gallow lets make short work of this we need to get back to the others.

Opponents: ferrothorn
    Attacker: Gliscor
    Opponent's Point Value: 40
    Attacker's Point Value: 40
    Bonuses: - 10 Types
    Opponent's Remaining Points: 0
    Attacker's Remaining Points: 10

Item Use Form
    Item: Potion (X6)
    Effect: Heals 30 Points

Opponents: Semisage
    Attacker: Gliscor
    Opponent's Point Value: 40
    Attacker's Point Value: 40
    Bonuses: - 5 types
    Attacker's Remaining Points: 5
    Semisage Faint

Opponents: Pansage
    Attacker: Arbok
    Opponent's Point Value: 30
    Attacker's Point Value: 30
    Bonuses: - 5 types - 5 Evo
    Attacker's Remaining Points: 10

Meghan had cleared through the first challenger but her team.

Rocky meanwhile found himself in the dust cloud and needing a way to get past the three waiters before reinforcements came.

Meanwhile !

Team Two
    Alice, Rose, Brandon Ty and Stacy

With help from Rose and Ty the grunts were defeated and took off. The team now could pursue the others who had been carrying off the last of the crates. Ty ran ahead.
    "I saw them go this way...hurry and follow me.." Called out running ahead.

The other did there best to keep up with him when they caught up with him he was standing completely still. Stacy rushed over
    "Ty are you o...okay?" She froze looking 20 plus crates and the 15 plus grunts standing in there way.

One of the grunts stepped forward. Dropping the apron.
    "Suppose its time to let them in our little secret." The girl said pulling out

"We kind of have this thing about not being seen. The master would not like it. Now are clearly out numbered if you do not struggle will make this quick..and were going to need that Charizard and your pokemon partners." She grinned

Just then a walkie went off.
    (Static noise)

(Static Noise)
    " He....It.......Is..)

(Static Noise)

" He is here....)

The girl picked up the walkie.
    "Who??"

" The Black Rocket Assassin..The shadow guy....the freaking psycho guy! We need all of units five and six to get here now!" The voice said trembling.

"You heard them we move out.." she hissed.

"To bad we cant stay and play longer."

But there was still a group left that was going to be hard to get through

The grunts seemed confident until Charizard stepped up. The very angry Charizard was having none of this and let out a flamethrower before they could even pull out a single pokemon.

The gurnts feld with there closes all singed up.

The team would need to move fast! IT appeared Dredd had arrived!!

There was almost to many boxes to look through. Kaze started to sniff the air and moved through the pill pushing krates out of the way until she found something. There she tore open the crate. Charizard grabbed a ball and out came Amirah. Kaze then took a seat cause she needed a rest. The crate held all the pokemon stolen from them on the ship.
    @Pokemon Trainer Sarah @Dragon Master Mike @brandon_g this is updated now.
    Last edited by Rival Max; 03-09-2016 at 09:17 PM.

Proud partner with @Pokemon Trainer Sarah

Spoiler:

Gible bite's Comic

GCEA Trainer Links based on title characters

....GCEA Diamond/Platnium/ Blizard Blue/Platnium 2/ Pokemon Prism.......

*I just want to virtual hug Kaze, he is AWESOME!*
    Trainer Name: Brandon

Pokemon:

Skipper - [16/16]

Marshtomp - [16/16]

Arbok - [30/30]

Beedrill - [30/30]

Primeape - [30/30]

Riolu - [25/25]
    Items: Pokeball x4, Revive ×1
    Healing counter: N/A

They somehow managed to defeat the grunts and when they did, the cowards ran away. Brandon shouted after them "HEY! WHERE DO YOU THINK YOUR GOING COWARDS! STOP RIGHT THERE! DONT MAKE ME HAVE TO CHASE YOU! YOU WON'T LIKE ME IF I HAVE TO DO THAT". They kept running anyway and Ty had already started in pursuit, Brandon pulled out his pocket knife and started to run after them as well, they had a big head start and Ty was the closest to catching up to them, Brandon was the next closest, running full speed down the hallways, as he ran, he switched out the blade on his pocket knife, prepared to use it if those stupid grunts tried to resist or call for back up when they caught them. A minute or so later, Brandon saw Ty stop dead in his tracks, as he caught up them, he saw a wall of grunts standing in there way. Brandon came to a halt right next to Ty, the rest oc the group soon followed. After a moment a grunt, presumably their supervising sergeant or somsthing spoke up and said if they cooperated and did this easy way, they wouldn't harm them. Brandon rolled his eyes and began saying "Sorry... But ummm... Going quietly goes against my nature, if you want to try and harm me... Go ahead and try... I am sure my little friend here is eager for some long awaited acti...." as he spoke he waved his pocket knife in his hand threatening, he didn't get to finish what he was saying as he was cut off by her walkie talkie. It seemed Dredd was now on the ship, the grunts were summoned to come and protect whoever was in charge around here.. Presumably Will, though why a corrupt elite 4 member would need the protection of petty grunts was beyond him. Regardless, most of the grunts raced off to help whoever had summoned them. Leaving 1 small team of grunts to prevent them from reaching the crates, they seemed relaxed, like they thought they were in control. Well they were going to be in for a big surprise, as Brandon was about to go 'hulk' on them if they didnt move. He was about to speak up and demand they move out of the way, when Kaze stepped in front of the group and unleashed a vicious flamethrower on the grunts, who instantly fell to the ground out cold and very very badly burned. This left no one to stop them from searching the crates now. Brandon was about to get started, he needed to find his team fast, before Dredd showed up. Before he could though, Kaze stepped forth and started sniffing crates, he honed in on one and ripped the top off, he pulled a pokeball out of ths crate and pressed the release button. It was AMIRAH! This must be the crate that contained all their pokemon! Brandon immediatelly ran over and started digging through it, until he came across a pokeball that looked very familar to him, he grabbed it and hit the release button, out came Skipper, growling instinctively, when he realized it was his trainer though, he stopped growling and ran over to him and gave him a huge hug. Brandon returned the hug, a tear rolling down his cheek he said quietly "Skipper... Buddy... No no... Dont cry, I am here, I have come to rescue you and the team, you are safe.... For now... I will not let a soul anywhere near you. So glad your alright buddy! They didnt hurt you did they? Good good... Give me one moment Skipper... To find the rest of the team ok? I will be right here", he let go of Skipper for a second and leaned back into the crate, luckily the rest lf his team were right next to where he had found Skipper's pokeball, he grabbed each one and clipped them to his belt. He now turned to Skipper again and said "Look buddy... You remmeber that shadow creature from Cerulean? Well... That evil creature is Max Dredd... Team rocket did some evil experiments on him, thats how he got that way. He is here on this ship now... So I need you to stay your pokeball for a bit, for your safety, I don't want you getting ill like Parasect and the rest of the pokemon that battled him... I know... I know.. Your not scared of him, but he is very very dangerous and very very powerful, I cant risk you getting sick. I need you guys to stay healthy for me, don't worry about me, I'll be fine, don't worry, I'll call you out if there is extreme emergency or situation I can't get out of. Alright buddy... Love you very much, get some extra rest, I'll call you out if I need you" at this, he pushed the button on Skipper's pokeball, calling him back. He clipped Skipper's pokeball to his belt. After doing so, he turned to the un concious grunts lying on the floor and gave each of them a very hard kick "THATS FOR YOUR STUPID PATHETIC BOSSES STEALING MY POKEMON... SLEEP IN PEACE... LOSERS!" , he did this to release some of his anger, so he could think more clearly so he can get through the upcoming Dredd situation un scaved. He then turned to Kaze and said "Thank you Kaze.... Thank you so much! Your awesome, Meg ought to be honored to have such a wonderful partner traveling with her" , he smiled as he looked up at the huge fire type, he patted Kaze gently on the leg, before turning away to prepare for the up coming Dredd situation. After a few moments of prepation, Brandon took a deep breath and stood guard (with his pocket knife in hand, blade still out) while the others rescued and re united with their pokemon.
    Last edited by brandon_g; 03-10-2016 at 01:53 AM.
    The all new and improved Broadcasting Duo is here! We have a new banner, a new look and still more great improvements to come! What are you waiting for? Come on over and check us out! We promise, you won't be disappointed!
    www.broadcastingduo.com

__________________________________________________ ________________________
    GCEA Stats:
    Decimation Blue
    Galactic Diamond

Certified Eeveelution Enthusiast Dragon Master Mike's Avatar
    GCEA Staff

Name: Rose Woods
    Team: Charmeleon (Ember)[M](21 +2/21) Cleffa (9/9) Zubat (Ruby) [M] (9/9) Rattata (Faith)[F](5/5) Fletchhinder (16/16) Honedge (15/15) [Beldum? (0/15)]
    Items: Pokeball X4 Potion X2 Moon Stone X1 Green Scarf(On Charmeleon) X1 Lemonade X1 Great Ball X1 Everstone X1 Enigma Berry X1 Rowap Berry X1
    Badges: Boulder, Water(was that the name?)
    Partner: Chingling 20/20 (Amirah), Kaze (6/36) (Temporary)
    Infection: Gabite (25/25) Kirlia (25/25) Mankey (17/17) Nidorino (16/16) Parasect (25/25)

Rose froze when she heard the voice of the female grunt. Kaze was their only Pokemon left, and she was obviously not in any condition to fight the amount of grunts she could hear moving around. Suddenly, a voice came through the girl's walkie that made her begin to shiver. "He is here...." it said. Part of the grunts began to pull out, and Kaze scared off the ones that remained. Rose heard a crate being moved and suddenly she could feel Amirah's presence. Her energy was still obviously drained, but slowly her surroundings came into focus. Everything was blurry, but it was better than nothing. "Amirah!" Rose said, running over. She reached out and the psychic type landed on her palm, letting out a soft chime. She ran over to Kaze and hugged the fire type. "Thank you!" She said.

Suddenly she remembered the seriousness of their current situation again. She began digging through the crate for her Pokeballs. "W-we.. if Dredd is here, we need to find a way to get everyone off this ship as soon as possible." Rose said, her anxiety reflecting in her voice. Rose didn't even understand how Dredd could have gotten to the ship. The how wasn't what was important though. The fact was that he was there, and they had to act fast.

growing strong Pokemon Trainer Sarah's Avatar
    Site Editor

Senior Administrator

Trainer Name: Alice

Aster (30/30)
    [Ivysaur, Male]
    Paprika (25/25)
    [Pikachu, Female]
    Spore (30/30)
    [Parasect, Female]
    Almond (30/30)
    [Furret, Female]
    Fervor (30/30)
    [Primeape, Female]
    Coin (30/30)
    [Persian, Male]

Partner Pokemon: Plume [Archen, Female] (28/28) [Togepi, Female] (16/16) [Temp Shieldon, Female] (15/15)
    Items: Pokeball (x16), Potions (x4), Premier Ball (x2), Lemonade (x2), Revive (x1)

Alice heard the grunts talking about Dredd and froze. No way... How could he possibly get here? Could he Fly? Teleport?! She thought of Alakazam which had been turned into a Shadow Pokemon by him. Was he using it now to chase them?

Kaze quickly took care of the grunts and crushed the crate with their Pokeballs. Alice was very grateful to the Charizard, which had managed to identify the Pokeballs seemingly by smell. Alice rummaged through, picking out her own. The cool calmness of Aster radiated through one, and the tingling warmth of Paprika another. Her own Pokeballs felt different to the ones owned by other trainers somehow. Once she had retrieved them all, she released and then returned each Pokemon in succession, making sure she had them all. She didn't want to have to use them against Dredd. She hadn't forgotten what had happened to the Pokemon that had fought the Shadows last time. She still hadn't seen them since then...

With her Pokemon safely inside their Pokeballs in her bag, she turned to the others. "Guys, we better get back to Meg and Rocky. We need to get out of here!" Alice had no idea how they would escape the ship. She hoped Meg would have an idea.
    GCEA

*because I am in the mood for a bit of Dirty Harry*

Trainer Name: 'Fashionista' Rocky

badges: Boulder badge, Cascade badge
    Pokemon:

(Deino: temporary 8/25)
    Team A: Stolen on route to Vermillion
    Sniper (30) Speedy (30) Rusty (25) Behemoth (30) Professor Needles (30) Fury(30) Heal counter: 30
    Team B: Stolen by Psychic Master Will aboard SS Anne
    Kick-Puncher (30/30) Parasect (30/30) Nala (30/30) Abra (10/10) Vulpix(27/27) Pancham (15/15) Mime Jr. (15/15)
    Partner Pokémon:
    Egg:none
    Items: Pokedex(1), Poketech(1), Pokeballs(17-1 = 16), Premier ball( 2), Great ball (1),Potions 5pts(4), Leaf stone(1), Blue Scarf (1-speedy), Rowp Berry(1), Red Scarf (1-Professor), Stone voucher(1), Stealth helmet cover(1) Revive (1)
    Battle Tokens Earned: 1 x 2 point token
    Current Game Points: 114
    Trainers Affected:

Rocky watched Meg challenge Cilan and draw him away from the crates. The three waiters however still stood guard over the crates. This was going to need some creative maneuvers. Under cover of the dust-storm, he released Deino. He firmly placed a hand on Deino's head and stopped the aggressive Pokemon from biting him. "Up you come, Deino! No biting!" he said as he picked her up. He was surprised at how light she was, he was used to carrying Rusty, who weighed four times as much.

Keeping one hand firmly on Deino's head he stepped out of the dust-storm to confront the waiters.

They looked at the large man carrying a Deino and immediately moved their hands to the Pokeballs.

"Go ahead! Make my day!" Rocky said with a calm sinister drawl. "Hands where I can see them boys, or you get to play a little game called 'Stop! Drop! and Roll'!"

The waiters hesitated a second, giving Rocky the opportunity to size them up. The one on the left looked the most nervous. He was the target.

"Deino, Dragonbreath!"

Rocky had Deino's head ponted just to the side of the panicky looking waiter, who jumped out of the way towards his two friends. The dragonbreath attack hit the crate instead, weakening it. Rocky dropped Deino to the ground and charged at the crate that Deino had hit with her dragonbreath attack.

With a shattering crack the Crate broke open, spilling Pokeballs onto the floor. Rocky scooped up two handfuls of Pokeballs and stood menacingly to stare at the waiters.

"You are probably asking yourself, 'Did he pick up six Pokeballs or only five?' Well, to tell you the truth, in all this excitement I kind of lost track myself. But being as these are Pokeballs, the most powerful Pokemon storage devices in the world, and hold creatures capable of taking your head clean off, you've got to ask yourself one question: 'Do I feel lucky?' Well, do ya, punk?"

*Sorry guys but flying like I had Meghan do was to much. Im going to have to make up a reason how she did. Normally flying will be extremely limited. The size and weight of the pokemon are taken into account for GCEA

Trainer Name:

Bird Trainer Meg
    Pokemon:
    Gallow(5/30)...Finnigan (0/36).. Slash(0/15) .........Stingy(13/36) Bubbles (16/16) Reine (10/30)

Partner Pokemon:

Kaze (36)
    Egg:
    Infected Pokemon:
    N/A

[U]Items:
    Spoiler:

Poke Gems (0)
    Pokeballs
    ---Premier Ball (x1)
    -----Net Ball (x10)( Drops the capture cost by 5 points for bug and water types)
    Heal Items
    --Potion (x10) -

Alteration Items

Hold Items
    ---Eviolite (Gives an unevolved Pokemon Evolution Bonus, but prevents them from evolving)(After gym battle)(x2)

Battle Item
    --Paralyze Heal (x5)(gets ride of a electric/fighting/ground/rock type disadvantage.)
    -----X Defend (x4) (Increase a pokémon's total points by 5 for one battle. One-time use)

Evolution Items
    --Moon Stone (x1)
    ---Fire Stone (x1)
    ---Dusk Stone (X1)
    ---Water Stone (X1)
    ---Thunder Stone (x1)

GM Story Info
    Key Locations:
    Just a normal Route
    Spoiler:
    Trainer Stacy:
    Known Pokemon:
    1) (Temp Pokemon)
    2)
    Blue (P:36)(T: Water/Flying)
    3)
    Jasmin (P:32)(T: Water)
    4)
    Croco (P:34)(T: Water)

Trainer Zack/Ty:
    Known Pokemon:
    1)(Stolen)
    2) (Temp Pokemon)
    3) (Temp Pokemon)
    Gastly (P:22)(T: Ghost/Poison)

Ty dove in finding his pokemon. He called out Pikachu and Gastly.
    " Are you guys okay???" He asked

At that time Stacy found her pokeballs calling out some of her pokemon to check on them. Once everyone had there pokemon. Rose spoke up talking about Dredd. Stacy would need to ask more later about who that was. Then Alice suggested.

"Guys, we better get back to Meg and Rocky. We need to get out of here!"

Stacy agreed called over Ty.

Ty shook his head..
    "But these pokemon..we cant just leave them.."

Stacy looked at him.
    "Right now they are safe in crates. If there someone on this ship that could hurt us or any of those passengers. We need to get to safety and help them do the same. These pokemon will be safe like this. I dont think anyone can be our friends here."

Ty said.
    "I guess." Taking one last look at all the poor pokemon.

As the team continued moving forward they heard the sound of screaming. Was it to late. Ty stayed next to Stacy this time he didnt want to be in front. When the team reached the end of the hallway they were on the back of the ship in an big room to there fear or amazement waiters floated around the air. They didnt seem to be hurt but they had no control of the floating.

Rose ( @Dragon Master Mike ) could feel a boost in her powers. Her vision started to clear up.

There standing in the middle of the middle of the room was a boy. His face was covered by a hood. His hand trembled as if it were in pain.
    " Hello again.." the cold dead voice said but who was this person. As his eyes looked up that wasnt Dredd.

above them the people floating started to growl and hiss all of which had the same dead eyes.

" Can you taste it yet.." The voice hissed in Rose's direciton.

meanwhile up stairs

Rocky held out the pokeballs.

When the foolish grunts made a move he called out the pokemon. The grunts took off running falling back into a much larger group now forming around them.

As he fumbled through the pokeballs he pressed a button trying to get more and one pokemon appeared.

The pokemon paused for a moment. Then let charged at him and jumped on him.

"Rattatatatata!!" Speedy said excited to see his owner.

However before Rocky could even try to look for more the smoke cleared and the large number of grunts caught his eye and then he noticed Cilan had been defeated and fell to the ground. Though Meghan was on the other side of the platform he could feel something was wrong. He knew they were now in danger and it may be time to get out of there.

Will paused looking at this trainer who had defied them. He pulled out the stone which glowed a bright yellow.

"Young Meghan...is that right." He said with a sinister smile.
    "Do you know what this is?"

Meghan looked over
    " Is that the inquisitor gem? " She said cautiously

Will looked puzzled...
    "No..the what? " he said pausing
    "How do you ... Either way it doesnt matter. I was given this gem which has some very specail properties. In the right hands this gem can boost a psychics powers exponentially. With this I could do just about do anything. I could even break this and absorb all of its powers.' he said lifting his hand which lifted Meghan off the floor.

Meghan struggled in fear. She didnt want to feel this again.
    "Stooppp." She coughed out.

" These gems are very hard to find its only when the activated that they release psychic energy. We were able to find this one on burried on an island we were exploring for a new headquarters. And do you know how? Because a psychic pokemon near by picked up its energy. Do realize how much energy this thing releases. As I hold it now it is feeding me and releasing energy out into the sea."

(On the deck level in the room @Dragon Master Mike Rose began to feel it...beyond the person in front of her the stone had been activated. Simply by him using it increase his power. She knew how Dredd had found them.)

Spoiler:

Gible bite's Comic

Pokemon:

Sniper (30) Speedy (30) Rusty (25) Behemoth (30) Professor Needles (30) Fury(30) Heal counter: 30
    Kick-Puncher (30/30) Parasect (30/30) Nala (30/30) Abra (10/10) Vulpix(27/27) Pancham (15/15) Mime Jr. (15/15)
    Partner Pokémon:
    Items: Pokedex(1), Poketech(1), Pokeballs(17-1 = 16), Premier ball( 2), Great ball (1),Potions 5pts(4), Leaf stone(1), Blue Scarf (1-speedy), Rowp Berry(1), Red Scarf (1-Professor), Stone voucher(1), Stealth helmet cover(1) Revive (1)
    Current Game Points: 116
    Trainers Affected:

"Rattatatatata!!"

Rocky was surrounded by his army of freed Pokemon. Some rare and interesting Pokemon stood on guard, but none made him as happy as the little Rattata with its blue scarf.

"Speedy!" he cried out in happiness as Speedy raced up and down Rocky, checking his pockets and rubbing affectionately up against his face.

Across the way he saw Meg confront Psychic Master Will. It didn't go well for Meg. She was being held in the air by some sort of psychic power. The gem in Will's hand was glowing, he seemed to drawing power from it.

"Deino, Return." Rocky returned Deino to its ball. "He wanted to go through the Pokeballs to see if he could find the rest of his team, but Meg needed help now.

"Speedy. You know how I keep telling you not to take stuff that doesn't belong to you?" Rocky said to his Rattata.

"Rat, Ratta Ratrat Tatata." replied Speedy with a look of angelic innocence on his face.

"Well, just this once, I want you to ignore that rule. Hide and sneak behind that bad man over there. Once he is focussed on me, run out and steal that gem from him."

"Rattata, Ratta!" Speedy said and disappeared into the shadows.

Rocky ran to where Meg was struggling against the psychic hold. "Get ready to run!" he whispered on the way past Meg.

"Let her go, you Monster!" he yelled drawing back his fist to punch Will and charging at him.

Certified Eeveelution Enthusiast Dragon Master Mike's Avatar
    GCEA Staff

Name: Rose Woods
    Team: Charmeleon (Ember)[M](21 +2/21) Cleffa (9/9) Zubat (Ruby) [M] (9/9) Rattata (Faith)[F](5/5) Fletchhinder (16/16) Honedge (15/15) [Beldum? (0/15)]
    Items: Pokeball X4 Potion X2 Moon Stone X1 Green Scarf(On Charmeleon) X1 Lemonade X1 Great Ball X1 Everstone X1 Enigma Berry X1 Rowap Berry X1
    Badges: Boulder, Water(was that the name?)
    Partner: Chingling 20/20 (Amirah), Kaze (6/36) (Temporary)
    Infection: Gabite (25/25) Kirlia (25/25) Mankey (17/17) Nidorino (16/16) Parasect (25/25)

Roses senses suddenly began to come more into focus. She knew that every time her senses suddenly became stronger before it meant something bad was about to happen. Suddenly out of nowhere she felt a sudden surge of psychic energy around her. She reached her hand to the side of her head as it suddenly began to hurt. After a few seconds the pain began to fade, but she could still tell that something was putting out an incredible amount of energy. This must have been how Dredd had found them.

"Guys, I- I... There's something not right. I can sense a ton of psychic energy somewhere around here, but it's not coming from this person. I don't think that it's Dredd either." She explained. This person in front of them was clearly a powerful psychic though, and not to be underestimated. The people floating in the air began growling and Rose stepped back, startled. She didn't say anything yet.

Trainer Name:

Bird Trainer Meg
    Pokemon:

Partner Pokemon:

Kaze (36)
    Egg:
    Infected Pokemon:
    N/A

[U]Items:
    Spoiler:

Poke Gems (18)
    Pokeballs
    ---Premier Ball (x1)
    Heal Items
    --Potion (x10) -

Alteration Items

Hold Items
    ---Eviolite (Gives an unevolved Pokemon Evolution Bonus, but prevents them from evolving)(x1)(Froakie is holding)

Battle Item
    -----X Defend (x2) (Increase a pokémon's total points by 5 for one battle. One-time use)
    -----X Speed (x1)(Increase a pokémon's total points by 15 for one battle. One-time use)

Evolution Items
    --Moon Stone (x1)
    ---Fire Stone (x1)
    ---Dusk Stone (X1)
    ---Water Stone (X1)
    ---Thunder Stone (x1)

GM Story Info
    Key Locations:
    Just a normal Route
    Spoiler:
    Trainer Stacy:
    Known Pokemon:
    1) (Temp Pokemon)
    2)
    Blue (P:36)(T: Water/Flying)
    3)
    Jasmin (P:32)(T: Water)
    4)
    Croco (P:34)(T: Water)

Trainer Zack/Ty:
    Known Pokemon:
    1)(Stolen)
    2) (Temp Pokemon)
    3) (Temp Pokemon)
    Gastly (P:22)(T: Ghost/Poison)

@Brettles not really much to blend into here. Check out a pick of the platform so you can get a feel for what im going for
    Spoiler:

Wills body radiated energy now. As Rocky rushed over he found himself him to now floating in the air.

"This is how real power tastes." He cried out in laughter.

"This is what true psychic should feel like." He said gripping the stone.

"I dont have to listen to anyone more.." Will shouted as loud as he could. He waved his hands towards the grunts and they started to fly back some of them off the platform onto the level below.

Will's hand started to tremble as he used more energy the more stone put. It appeared that he was taking to much energy now as Rocky and Meghan and all their pokemon now floated helplessly when Will finally stopped he dropped to his knees.

"Its to much." he screamed out now in pain.
    "His eyes glowing yellow."

The confused and dazed grunts got up. Including Cilan.
    "Will...drop that damn gem..you cant handle that kind of power."

Even now with Will on his knees he had the power to send Cilan back threw the air.

"This is my power..I am the only psychic strong enough..." He froze in fear. Something behind him caught his attention. Rocky and Meghan and there pokemon fell back down as they looked up they saw it.

"Lila.." Meghan gasped..

"He's here." She cried out. Running over.
    "We cant stay here..." She said grabbing Rocky sleeve.

There were pokeballs scattered all over the place now. There to many to check through and they were running out of time. Meghan looked over at the unconscious Cilan.
    " Maybe we can at least some people clear. Can you grab him?" Meghan said pointing at Cilan.

( sorry @Brettles figured you were do the right thing so I bunnied you)

Rocky picked up the fainted trainer. He called back Cilan pokemon and stuffed the pokeballs in his pocket. He wouldnt risk this guy acting out. Meghan shouted out.
    "Run to all the grunts....he will kill you all.." She plead running towards the staircase down to the lower level.

After they got clear Meghan looked back to see what it was that was going to happen. She needed to know. The two had the opportunity to help Will but was a lost cause. He pushed himself onto his feet.
    "I am a respected elite four member and you are nothing! I know you Max." He shouted out

" You made a mistake challenging me, boy. " He hissed looking around in fear.

Will turned to the grunts.
    " It is here..do as the Mask told you and defend me and the gem!"

The grunts rushed back over. They looked up at the Mega Charizard who was just floating there in their in the sky above them.

Then it hit ..... He was finally here. Everyone could sense it now.

Will gasped as shadow hands started to come up from the floor below him. He narrowly avoided them but his grunts weren't so fortunate. As the hands grabbed onto the grunts they seemed to transform into vicious zombie like creatures. There eyes glowing purple and letting out horrible hissing sounds.

Finally he appeared as if he formed from the shadow itself.

* It is nice to see you again* Dredd said with a sinister hiss

* There is no need for all of this Will. Fear not...what happens next is only going to make you stronger* He said walking towards the Elite Four Trainer who was froze in fear.

* That gem called to me..longing for sutitable master.* He said now standing a foot away from the terrified Will.

Meghan and Rocky hid just out of sight.
    "We ...we shouldnt just leave..should we?" She said
    Last edited by Rival Max; 03-10-2016 at 11:32 PM.

Spoiler:

Gible bite's Comic

Pokemon:

Partner Pokémon:
    Current Game Points: 117
    Trainers Affected:

"We ...we shouldnt just leave..should we?" Meg said.

Rocky peered around the corner to see the shadowy mega-Charizard, Dredd in all his Shadowy horror and Psychic Master Will cowering before them. He pulled back and shook his head at Meg.

"The bad guy who held us both absolutely helpless with his Power, is cowering before a bigger badder guy. Last time we face Dredd we had that 'Jacob' and his strange light type Pokemon to help us. There is no shame in a tactical retreat against overwhelming odds. Until we find a way to face the shadow, retreat is all we have."

"We have this guy", Rocky indicated the unconscious Cilan over his shoulder, "to interrogate. So that is something. Perhaps he has some information."