Pokemon:

Skipper - [16/16]

Marshtomp - [16/16]

Arbok - [30/30]

Beedrill - [30/30]

Primeape - [30/30]

Riolu - [25/25]
    Items: Pokeball x4, Revive ×1 , Coins ×2

As Brandon lay still and tried to slow his breathing as much as humanly possible in order to perserve body heat, Rocky saw how cold he was and went around and gathered as much debris as possible, he brought it over to him and Brandon used them to get as much of his hody out of the water as possible, Rocky brought more debris until he was too tired to do so, by the time all was said and done, Brandon had managed to get all but his feet out of the water. As he went back to being still Brandon said to Rocky "Th... Thank Y....You" and then as he noticed the trainer start to drift off to sleep he shouted to the trainer "Rocky, wake up, snap out of it, dont go to sleep! Sleep in this kind of situation is a death sentence!" Brandon tried think of some way he could help Rocky stay afloat, he looked around fof any big pieces of debris that he might be able to grab. Luckily a big piece floated its way over to Rocky and held on tight to it.

Brandon thought they might be in ok shape now, that is until a Tentacool snuck up behind Rocky and stung him. Rocky grabbed a stick and feebly tried fend the pokemon off with it. Brandon still had his pokemon and he reached down slowly to his belt, he grabbed Marshtomp's pokeball off his belt, as he pressed the button to release him, Brandon said to Rocky "Hold on Rocky, I will have my Marshtomp come by and get the Tentacool to back off", now the water type was out of his pokeball and seeing he was in water, he instantly began swimming, Brandon shouted to Marshtomp and pointed to the Tentacool. He yelled "Marshtomp buddy, I need you to swim over there and get that Tentacool to back off Rocky, use whatever means nessecary", Marshtomp nodded and swiftly swam over between Rocky and the Tentacool, Marshtomp let out a vicious growl warning the Tentacool to go away with a "MARSH MARRSHH TOMMPP TOMP!!!".
    Last edited by brandon_g; 03-18-2016 at 05:27 PM.
    The all new and improved Broadcasting Duo is here! We have a new banner, a new look and still more great improvements to come! What are you waiting for? Come on over and check us out! We promise, you won't be disappointed!
    www.broadcastingduo.com

__________________________________________________ ________________________
    GCEA Stats:
    Decimation Blue
    Galactic Diamond

Trainer Name:

Bird Trainer Meg
    Pokemon:
    Gallow(5/30)...Finnigan (0/36).. Slash(0/15) .........Stingy(13/36) Bubbles (6/22) Reine (10/30)

Partner Pokemon:

Kaze (36), Noi (25)
    Egg:
    Infected Pokemon:
    N/A

[U]Items:
    Spoiler:

Poke Gems (18)
    Pokeballs
    --Pokeballs (x13)(-1 Hoppip, Farfetch'd, Bonsly)
    ---Premier Ball (x1)
    ----Great Ball (x2) (-1 Abra, shadow sandshrew and Meowth )
    -----Net Ball (x9)( Drops the capture cost by 5 points for bug and water types)-1 tentacool)
    Heal Items
    --Potion (x10) -

Alteration Items
    --Belue Berry (Item Effect: User's level drops 5 points) (used on gliscor)
    --- Zinc (Item Effects: Raises 6 Levels) (x4)
    ---- Shuca Berry (Changes a pokemon's color)(x1)
    -----Salac Berry (Item Effect: Cures pokemon of Shadow Infection)(x10)

Hold Items
    -- Red Scarf (Item Effects: Raises 2 Levels)
    -- Blue Scarf (Item Effects: Raises 2 Levels)
    ----Everstone (Item Effect: Prevents Pokemon from Evolving)(x2)
    ---Eviolite (Gives an unevolved Pokemon Evolution Bonus, but prevents them from evolving)(x1)(Froakie is holding)

Battle Item
    --Antidote (x5)(gets rid or poison/ghost/bug/dark type disadvantage)
    --Paralyze Heal (x5)(gets ride of a electric/fighting/ground/rock type disadvantage.)
    ---Awakening (x4)(gets rid of a normal/grass/flying/psy type disadvantage.)
    ----Burn Heal (x5)(gets rid of a dragon/fire/steel type disadvantage)
    -----X Defend (x2) (Increase a pokémon's total points by 5 for one battle. One-time use)
    -----X Speed (x1)(Increase a pokémon's total points by 15 for one battle. One-time use)

Evolution Items
    --Moon Stone (x1)
    ---Fire Stone (x1)
    ---Dusk Stone (X1)
    ---Water Stone (X1)
    ---Thunder Stone (x1)

GM Story Info
    Current Location: In between Vermillion and Sevii Islands
    Description: Middle of the Sea drifting
    Key Locations: S.S Ann Reckage.
    Just a normal Route
    Time: 4 am
    Day: 8
    Month: May 11th
    Season: Summer
    Weather: Cool Breeze over the water
    Team: Alice, Rose, Rocky, Brandon, Meghan
    NPC: Stacy and Zachary Tyler (Ty)
    Spoiler:
    Trainer Stacy:
    Known Pokemon:
    1) (Temp Pokemon)
    Lapras (P:30)(T: Water/Ice)
    2)
    Red (P:36)(T: Water/Flying)
    3)
    Jasmin (P:32)(T: Water)
    4)
    Croco (P:34)(T: Water)

Trainer Zack/Ty:
    Known Pokemon:
    1)(Stolen)
    Thunder (P:25)(T: Electric)
    2) (Temp Pokemon)
    Magby (P:30)(T: fire)
    3) (Temp Pokemon)
    Gastly (P:22)(T: Ghost/Poison)

Stacy breath slowed down as she slowly sat up.
    " Thanks." she said rubbing the back of her head.

"I just realized I dont know much of anything about you, just as you dont know much about me. I am a water trainer like Misty..and I was a gym leader in training before taking this trip." Stacy said.

" You saved me now its my turn to save you." Stacy said reaching for a couple pokeballs.

Stacy touched out one and the raft lifted up as the huge pokemon appeared. Stacy was still very weak and tired but happy she could do something.

" Red we need your help to get out of this to dry land." Stacy said softly to the Gyarados.

"GYRRRRRR" It growled looking around.

Stacy then reached for two more pokeballs

Stacy crawled on to the back of Gyarados.

"You are welcome to choose whichever pokemon you want to go with. They are both very good swimmers." She said with a light smile.

As soon as Alice picked the two trainers took off looking for the others.

Meanwhile

( @brandon_g you can catch that tentacool! but just catch up with the story)

Rocky tried to avoid the Tentacools gathering around him. While the weak but angry Brandon fought a few back Rocky heard the sound of something big moving towards them. To Rocky and Brandon's relief it was a Blastiose that appeared. The Blastoise first checked on the boys and then let out Hydro Pump to clear out the last of the Tentacool.

"Blastiose!" It said letting the boys know it was here to save them.

Blastoise shot out a hyper beam to signal its trainer. A minute or two later two charizards appeared. One of them being the bigger Kaze who was larger than the normal Chrizard. Kaze flew down picking up Brandon. While Blastiose gave Rocky the chance to jump on its back.

"Toise!"

Brandon and Rocky stopped as the other Charizard dropped down.

(Ignore the lugia and the trainers..lol)

Charizard flying right over the two trainers.
    " My names Reese Im here to get you guys to safety. I see you met this Charizard already." Reese smiled

"When need to get you out of water and checked out before you get sick you been out here for awhile. Right now I have my pokemon combing the wreckage. If you have friends out there will find them."

Reese said confidently leading the pokemon and trainers towards the Officer Jenny's boat.

(Side note for everyone. Reese is Red but he isnt dressed like Red. He would in normal clothes and his hair would be much shorter. Think of trainer Red in his early 20s. His appearance has changed so much that people dont recognize him anymore despite being a league champ.)

Rocky and Brandon were taken to the boat where Officer Jenny was waiting for them. There they met up with Ty and Kyo who were bundled up in the cabin under the deck.

Meanwhile
    @Dragon Master Mike @Pokemon Trainer Sarah

Alice and Stacy combed the near by water looking for any signs of there friends or any other people lost out at sea. As they explored the far western part of the wreckage they noticed a sea of pokeballs just drifting out in the empty space. They picked up as many as they could carry but there was just to many lost out here.

Gallow looked at poor scared Rose bringing over her fainted pokemon.
    "Gallow!!!" the worn out pokemon said.

With Roses okay the two called back her injured pokemon. The Gallow picked up Rose and let her climb on his back. The Gliscor was determined to get her safety. As Gallow floated over the wreckage he noticed people approaching. He picked up the pace as he noticed it was Alice and Stacy. Finally with that Rose and Gallow were reunited. Gallow landed safely on Lapras (Assuming Sarah Picked Feraligatr) to ride. At that point they didnt really know where to go or where there friends where. The appearance of a Snorlax swimming confused them. Snorlax called out to them

"SNOORRR NOORLAX!" It said telling them they needed to come with it.

Stacy looked at Lapras
    "What did it say?" She asked puzzled

She couldnt speak pokemon and really only could kind of understand her partners that she had been with.

"LAP LAP LAPRAS!" Lapras smiled

Stacy nodded
    " She is saying this Snorlax is part of a rescue and that they have rescued other trainers that were out here.." She asked unsure if that was exactly what Lapras said.

"I think we should check it out. I cant stop looking until I make sure Zack is fine! and if he is safe that means your friends are too!" She said the trainers followed Snorlax back to Officer Jenny's boat. There, they met up with there teammates at least most of them everyone but Meghan was on the boat. They were also introduced to Reese. Officer Jenny took them down to the cabin where they found all there friends. The boat then took off for land. Reese volunteered to keep searching and meet them back up later.

At around 4am the team finally arrived at the Gem Isle Dock. The local police where there with blankets and hot drinks.

(There was a lot of info in that! please feel free back track and fill in the blanks!)
    Last edited by Brettles; 03-18-2016 at 09:15 PM. Reason: image wasn't showing.

Proud partner with @Pokemon Trainer Sarah

Spoiler:

Gible bite's Comic

GCEA Trainer Links based on title characters

....GCEA Diamond/Platnium/ Blizard Blue/Platnium 2/ Pokemon Prism.......

Name: Kiara Soaris
    Team: Absol (Angel)[F](30/30) Zoroark (Furnari)[F](30/30) Luxray (Ray)[M](30/30) Blastoise (Missile)[M](36/36) Pichu (Zap)[M](25/25) Golbat (Flutter)[F](22/22)
    Items: Pokeballs (x10), Premier Ball (x1), Potion (x4), Moon Stone (x1), Water Stone(x1)
    Badges: Boulder, Cascade, Thunder
    Partner: None
    Infection: Thank Arceus None

After processing for a second, Kiara finally decides to tell the Nurse what happened.
    "Ship exploded, then she was on beach. I don't know her."
    She peeks around to try to look into the back room.
    "Can I watch?" she says with honest worry.

(Sorry it's so short... All i can think of right now.)
    "Be not the unremarkable tree of the forest, but the cherry blossom that stands alone."
    ~Myself?!?!
    "I go to sleep one night, then I wake up in the middle of all this..."
    --PMD Stalkers
    http://www.pokemoncrossroads.com/for...T-PMD-Stalkers

Trainer Name:

Bird Trainer Meg
    Pokemon:
    Gallow(5/30)...Finnigan (0/36).. Slash(0/15) .........Stingy(13/36) Bubbles (6/22) Reine (10/30)

Partner Pokemon:

Kaze (36), Noi (25)
    Egg:
    Infected Pokemon:
    N/A

[U]Items:
    Spoiler:

Poke Gems (18)
    Pokeballs
    ---Premier Ball (x1)
    -----Net Ball (x9)( Drops the capture cost by 5 points for bug and water types)-1 tentacool)
    Heal Items
    --Potion (x10) -

Alteration Items

Hold Items
    ---Eviolite (Gives an unevolved Pokemon Evolution Bonus, but prevents them from evolving)(x1)(Froakie is holding)

Battle Item
    --Paralyze Heal (x5)(gets ride of a electric/fighting/ground/rock type disadvantage.)
    -----X Defend (x2) (Increase a pokémon's total points by 5 for one battle. One-time use)
    -----X Speed (x1)(Increase a pokémon's total points by 15 for one battle. One-time use)

Evolution Items
    --Moon Stone (x1)
    ---Fire Stone (x1)
    ---Dusk Stone (X1)
    ---Water Stone (X1)
    ---Thunder Stone (x1)

GM Story Info
    Just a normal Route
    Time: 10:14 am
    Spoiler:
    Trainer Stacy:
    Known Pokemon:
    1) (Temp Pokemon)
    2)
    3)
    4)

Trainer Zack/Ty:
    Known Pokemon:
    1)(Stolen)
    2) (Temp Pokemon)
    3) (Temp Pokemon)

The nurse nodded.
    "Of course you can join her pokemon outside the room"

Kiara was led into the back where she met up with Meghans pokemon again. The trainer stayed there as Meghan was examined. The whole process would take a couple of hours as the poison and burn marks were dealt with. After she was treated Meghan stayed in the Pokemon Center asleep for the next six or so hours. (Im going to assume Kiara stuck around for awhile or at least left and come back.)

When she finally woke up she was confused and swore. She pulled the IV out of her arm and jumped out the bed freaking out.
    " Where am I....my friends where are my friends!" She said stumbling out of the bed.

(Its really fine GCEA is kind of back and forth things so short posts are okay.)

Spoiler:

Gible bite's Comic

Team: Absol (Angel)[F](30/30) Zoroark (Furnari)[F](30/30) Luxray (Ray)[M](30/30) Blastoise (Missile)[M](36/36) Pichu (Zap)[M](25/25) Golbat (Flutter)[F](22/22)
    Items: Pokeballs (x10), Premier Ball (x1), Potion (x4), Moon Stone (x1), Water Stone(x1)

Hearing the trainer's panic, Kiara figures that she's awake now.
    "You OK? Pokemon Center, don't know friends. Your Pokemon here though."
    She peeks around the door frame to show the newly awake trainer her face.
    "I'm Kiara. You?"
    "Be not the unremarkable tree of the forest, but the cherry blossom that stands alone."
    ~Myself?!?!
    --PMD Stalkers

Trainer Name:

Bird Trainer Meg
    Pokemon:

Partner Pokemon:

Kaze (36), Noi (25)
    Egg:
    Infected Pokemon:
    N/A

[U]Items:
    Spoiler:

Poke Gems (18)
    Pokeballs
    ---Premier Ball (x1)
    Heal Items
    --Potion (x10) -

Alteration Items

Hold Items

Battle Item

Evolution Items
    --Moon Stone (x1)
    ---Fire Stone (x1)
    ---Dusk Stone (X1)
    ---Water Stone (X1)
    ---Thunder Stone (x1)

GM Story Info
    Just a normal Route
    Time: 10:14 am
    Spoiler:
    Trainer Stacy:
    Known Pokemon:
    1) (Temp Pokemon)
    2)
    3)
    4)

Trainer Zack/Ty:
    Known Pokemon:
    1)(Stolen)
    2) (Temp Pokemon)
    3) (Temp Pokemon)

Meghan calmed down as she heard the girls voice. Curiously she looked around for the source.
    "My pokemon?" She said looking around. On the table was her belt with her pokemon that had been healed. She opened up the pokeballs to call the team out. As she did that she looked at Frogadier curiously
    "Bubbles?" She asked

Frogadier smiled
    "Froaa!"

Frogadier looked around freaking out.
    "Frogadier!" It said taking off down the hall.

Meghan grabbed her clothes and quickly fumbled around to get back into them. She sighed looking at the tear and the bandage on her knee.

Meghan noticed the trainer peaking in.
    " Hi Kiara...Im Meghan..did you save me? Wait hold that thought" She said confused looking at Frogadier take off.

As Frogadier took off down the hall Meghan gave chase.
    " Uh can you explain to me what happened on the way back to the wreck site? We need to get back to the beach my friends could still be out there!" She said slowing down to offer her hand as proper greeting only to speed up down the hall.

Meghan went from 1 to 60 in half second when she was focused on something. She ran out only to stop as Frogadier stopped a nurse carrying a little bat.

Nurse Joy shook her head.
    "Young lady! You barely got any sleep after being a ship wreck and getting attacked by Tentacool. Oh and your Noibat is healed, we couldnt find her pokeball so we just kept her with us in the pokemon treatment are. She was a little tired from being out in the water so we gave her some berries and let her rest. She is good now."

Meghan looked at the pokemon
    "Noibat?" She paused

The little flying type flew over to Meghan and nuzzled on her head then flew around Arbok and Frogadier thanking them.
    "Noi!"

Meghan looked at the pokemon.
    "Uh yeah, of course." She said puzzled

Meghan then noticed the packed to the brim Pokemon Center.

Nurse Joy looked at the girls.
    "Yup, those are all trainers from the S.S Ann. You are lucky you still have your pokemon. Many of these people lost there pokemon." She sighed.

"The Sevii Island National Guard is out there combing the water for pokemon and pokeballs. I guess the good news is the trained water types they have will search the whole area until they tracked down any of the pokealls. Hopefull by tomorrow all of these trainers get there partners back." Nurse Joy said with an optimistic smile.

"Is this everyone from the Wreck?" She said looking for the team.

" Mostly, I know a few ended up at the police station on the far end of Gem Isle but almost everyone is hear. Including a gym leader but he seems to have vanished from our patient room." Joy continued

" Do you have a list of everyone here in the pokemon center." Meghan asked

Joy smiled and held up the sign in sheet.
    "Best we can do."

After skimming through Meghan found that none of her friends were on it.
    " Uh...if they are not on this..where else did you say they might be?"

" They might be at the Gem Isle Police station on the far end of the island. They made extra beds available for some of the trainers who showed up after the initial wave that are here in the pokemon center. Your friend here. I have seen her before." Joy said looking at Kiara

"Can you help her get the police station near the docks?" She said looking at Kiara

Spoiler:

Gible bite's Comic

Kiara sighs. This was much, much more than expected. She had planned to drop Meghan off here, and be done with it.
    "NOT her friend. Come." Kiara says, walking out of the Center into the open air. She takes a breath - ash and burnt gunpowder floats through the breeze... not a good smell.
    "It's a walk... come on. Furnari - scout. Any wild, report."
    Couldn't hurt to make sure no aggravated pokemon were laying ahead, ready to strike anyone they think tresspassing. (I assume we're walking through a bit of forest to get there... If not, disregard the last two lines.)
    Kiara starts walking to the docks impatiently, ready to get done with all this human interaction.

IMPORTANT: I'm only able to get on here at school because i suck at getting good grades for some reason, and spring break is here... I grant thee permission to NPC until the 28th. It said to warn in advance for a leave greater than 5 days, so here it is.
    Last edited by Steven_Six; 03-18-2016 at 08:59 PM.
    ~Myself?!?!
    --PMD Stalkers

Trainer Name: 'Fashionista' Rocky

badges: Boulder badge, Cascade badge
    Pokemon:

(Deino: temporary 8/25) Speedy (30/30) Tentacool (0/18)
    Team A: Stolen on route to Vermillion
    Sniper (30) Rusty (25) Behemoth (30) Professor Needles (30) Fury(30) Heal counter: 30
    Team B: Stolen by Psychic Master Will aboard SS Anne
    Kick-Puncher (30/30) Parasect (30/30) Nala (30/30) Abra (10/10) Vulpix(27/27) Pancham (15/15) Mime Jr. (15/15)
    Partner Pokémon:
    Egg:none
    Items: Pokedex(1), Poketech(1), Pokeballs(17-1 = 16), Premier ball( 2), Great ball (1),Potions 5pts(4), Leaf stone(1), Blue Scarf (1-speedy), Rowp Berry(1), Red Scarf (1-Professor), Stone voucher(1), Stealth helmet cover(1) Revive (1)
    Battle Tokens Earned: 1 x 2 point token
    Current Game Points: 137
    Trainers Affected:

The ride on the Blastoise would have been exhilerating. If it had been during the day, warm and at an ocean resort! Doing it at during a cold night whilst escaping a shipwreck made it a harrowing experience. Rocky simply held on waited for it to end.

They arrived at a boat and officer Jenny welcomed him aboard and sent him to a cabin where he met up with Kyo and Ty. "He gave Jenny a mumbles "Thank you!" as she took him.

Seeing Ty and Kyo made him feel a little better. There were some other survivors. He forced a smile and said that it was nice to see them. He talked to them for a few minutes to find out what they knew but his tiredness soon defeated him. He found an empty space on the flood and lay down. In seconds he was asleep. Today had taken way too much out of him.

After an hour, which felt more like 5 seconds, someone woke him. He looked around, the rest of the team seemed to be there. "You are all alive? How did we all survive that?" He looked at the faces around him and noted an absence. "Whare is Meg?" he asked hesitantly. No-one knew. "Oh!" was all he could think to say.

Officer Jenny came down the stairs and escorted them onto land. Local police were there and handed blankets to the tired cold survivors. The blanket helped to keep out the cold which right now was a beautiful thing.

Rocky looked at the officer who had given him the blanket. "Thank you officer. Is there somewhere warm I can sleep?"

growing strong Pokemon Trainer Sarah's Avatar
    Site Editor

Senior Administrator

Trainer Name: Alice

Aster (30/30)
    [Ivysaur, Male]
    Paprika (25/25)
    [Pikachu, Female]
    Spore (30/30)
    [Parasect, Female]
    Almond (30/30)
    [Furret, Female]
    Fervor (30/30)
    [Primeape, Female]
    Coin (30/30)
    [Persian, Male]

Partner Pokemon: Plume [Archen, Female] (28/28) [Togepi, Female] (16/16) [Temp Shieldon, Female] (0/15)
    Items: Pokeball (x16), Potions (x4), Premier Ball (x2), Lemonade (x2), Revive (x1)

"Woah!" Alice said when Stacy sent out three huge water types! She had greatly underestimated the trainer.

Stacy climbed onto the sparkling Red Gyarados. Alice chose the Feraligatr and climbed clumsily aboard, still stiff from the cold. She latched onto one of the Pokemon's back spines and held on tight. Plume's claws dug into her shoulder. The bird was clearly nervous about this.

The two took off, searching the wreckage for any sign of their friends. Alice was scared that she would see the pale, still faces of Brandon, Rose, Rocky or Meg every time Feraligatr turned over a piece of timber or a fragment of steel plating. Hundreds of Pokeballs littered the ocean as well. Alice felt terrible for the poor trainers who had lost them. She picked up as many as she could, shoving them in pockets, bag and giving some to Plume to hold onto. But there was no way to carry them all. After a while she had to ignore the bobbing red and white balls to prevent the sense of hopelessness from overwhelming her.

After a while Alice noticed something flying toward them. It was a Gliscor carrying Rose! The Pokemon landed on Stacy's Lapras. "Rose!" Alice cried. "I'm so glad you're okay! Have you seen any of the others?"

Just then a Snorlax appeared from the water, startling Alice. Plume almost dropped one of the Pokeballs she was carrying as she let out an annoyed squawk.

After consulting with Lapras, Stacy told them that they should follow the Snorlax back to safety and that other trainers had been rescued. Hope bloomed in Alice's chest. Surely they were alright! Please! As they soared through the water, Alice couldn't help but smile a little at the wind tearing through her hair. She was freezing and soaked and too cold to care, but she felt like she was flying. She felt free. It was almost like being on JPO's motorbike. Plume seemed to like it too, lifting her wings every so often to catch a gust of wind.

When they arrived at a boat, they were greeted by Officer Jenny. Alice remembered that she had set her Poketech to record. It seemed to be off now, but she hoped it had at least captured some of the footage from the ship. A young man was introduced to them as Reese but Alice was too tired and afraid to pay much attention. She needed to see that her friends were okay. She still thanked Reese politely for helping them.

Down in the cabin of the boat, Alice saw Rocky, Brandon, Ty and the new girl Kyo. They were okay!

"You are all alive? How did we all survive that?" Rocky said. He still seemed half asleep. "Whare is Meg?"

The silence seemed to answer his question.

"Oh!" he said.

Alice found a spot to sit and quietly ruffled Plume's feathers as they headed toward land. Her body was exhausted but she felt wide awake now.

They finally arrived at a small dock. Alice had no idea where they were. Policemen handed them blankets and steaming mugs which Alice accepted gratefully. Her throat was so dry and she had never been so thirsty. She finished the drink quickly even though it burned her tongue.

Plume hopped around happy to be back on land, as Alice emptied her pockets and bag of the Pokeballs she had picked up and handed them to a nearby officer. "We found these on the water," she said. "There's still so many out there... but I hope these ones make it home."
    GCEA

The Queen of Shaymin
    Site Editor

Administrator

Trainer Name: Kyo Writer
    Game Points: 89 (+1)
    Items: 1 pokeball, 1 greatball, 10 potions, 5 super potions, 3 Evolite
    Pokemon Roster:
    Spoiler:

Clefable
    30/30

Starmie
    30/30

Nuzleaf
    15/15

Squirtle
    15/15

Meowth
    20/29

Sandshrew
    22/22

Partner Pokemon: Meowstic

Kyo accepted the towel and began to dry off. She was freezing cold despite the air being somewhat warm. Must be the water exposure. Nevertheless, she knew it would be remedied as she dried off. Though Kyo wouldn't admit it aloud, she'd kill for a pair of dry clothes, or at least a new pair of socks and shoes, right now.

Kyo watched and felt herself sigh with relief as people arrived. She didn't know everyone but saving anyone was a good thing. On top of that, these people seemed to be friends of Meghan. While Kyo wasn't well acquainted with them, their safety was her priority due to their association with Meghan. Kyo regretted a little that she couldn't do more to help them out of the wreckage, but since they seemed to be all right, then all was well. Kyo accepted a warm mug and took a sip. It scalded her tongue but she drank it anyway. She was freezing and the firey heat was welcome. Kyo approached the group tentatively and scanned over them.

"Is… is anyone unaccounted for?" Kyo asked quietly, unsure of who all was missing.
    / / / / / / / /
    Double Agents with Suicune's Fire