Page 17 of 204 FirstFirst ... 715161718192767117 ... LastLast
    Trainer Name:
    Max Dredd
    Pokemon:
    Slick(P:16/16)/ Lila (P:16/16)/ Spinner(18/18)/ Terrorsaur (15/15)/ Prime (7/7)/ Shift (15/15)
    Partner Pokemon:

Upgrade (Points: 20/20)
    Egg:

and

Trainer Name:
    Meghan Stratus
    Pokemon:
    Kaze (16/16) Gnaw (18/20) Sappy (5/5), Alexa (4/6) , Tax (7/7), Pika (5/7)
    Partner Pokemon:
    Egg:

Items:
    Pokéball (x4), Potions (x10)

GM Story Info
    Current Location: Pewter City
    Description: City surrounded by rocky paths and a Mt. Moon to the north east.
    Key Locations:
    Gym: Closed
    Pokemart: Open
    Museum: Closed
    Route 3: Blocked off
    Pokemon Center: Open
    Time: 12:00 PM
    Day: 2
    Month: May
    Season: Summer
    Weather: Breezy
    Current Team:
    Blue Team
    Meghan
    Alice
    Rocky
    Rose
    Dennis
    Tyler
    Brandon
    Nathan

Included in this Post:

Max walked back making his way to a park bench. He stood out in waving his hands to try and get some order.
    " Ladies and gentleman please!" He sighed when they continued to yell over each other.

Finally he took a breath and let you a whistle. At that time Alice's Spearow landed near by. Max put out his arm for the bird to land on.
    "Upgrade play data Orre 1178"

The hologram lit up projecting the final scenes from the battle for Orre stadium.

"There were face to face with one of them many gods here that live among us."

An image flashed up.

The image made people jump back.

"The criminal underworld of poisoned lord Lugia and unleashed the god upon and unsuspecting crowd. Wes and I had fought are away in the championship battle in the chipher battle arena. Having made it through the semi finals. The leader of the group laughed out his evil laugh and let Lugia loose on Wes and I. Just before the creature could destory a bright light blanketed the whole area and

Lord Ho-oh appeared to protect us. Allowing me the honor of working with it. The two us battled and took down Lugia while Wes finished off the corrupt leader." Max paused at that moment

Terrorsaur came out of its pokeball into the crowd.

"Oh boy" Max sighed as it ran around playing with the other trainers.

Maxed turned to Rocky and his friend.
    "Hey man" He said jumping down starting to sign autographs trying to just get a little room to breath.

Proud partner with @Pokemon Trainer Sarah

Spoiler:

Gible bite's Comic

GCEA Trainer Links based on title characters

....GCEA Diamond/Platnium/ Blizard Blue/Platnium 2/ Pokemon Prism.......

growing strong Pokemon Trainer Sarah's Avatar
    Site Editor

Senior Administrator

Trainer Name: Alice

Aster (16/16)
    [Bulbasaur, Male]
    Domino (5/5)
    [Rattata, Female]
    Marionette (7/7)
    [Shuppet, Female]
    Javelin (6/6)
    [Spearow, Male]
    Fervor (9/9)
    [Mankey, Female]
    Citrus (10/10)
    [Butterfree, Male]

Items: Pokeballs (x3), Potions (x2)

Alice whistled and Javelin flew back. She returned him to his Pokeball. Her plan hadn't really worked at all. "Thanks anyway," she said to the ball, before putting it in her bag.

Alice hadn't been close enough to see the holograms clearly, but she had heard the crowd gasping and clapping. She began to walk away when she heard a familiar sound... a snorting... could it be?

She turned to see a Tyrunt running through the crowd happily. Alice's heart sped up in excitement, as she somehow thought it was her very own friend from Kalos, despite knowing in her head that it was impossible. She took a few steps back toward the crowd. But no, the Tyrunt was completely different. She could see that close up. Its muzzle was larger, for one and its colour slightly darker. She felt a little bit of disappointment at the realisation, but it battled with the growing excitement in just seeing a fossil Pokemon. Alice hoped to one day have her own lab studying fossils. She wondered who the Pokemon belonged to.

Alice crouched down and let out a low whistling sound her father had taught her. She had used it to call the Tyrunt back home, but she wasn't sure if it would work on this one. She just wanted a chance to see it up close. It was a wonderful reminder of her father, who had been one of the first people to discover and revive a Tyrunt fossil back in Kalos.
    GCEA

Trainer Name: Rocky
    Pokémon:

Fury (5/5) Speedy (19/20) Rusty (0/5) Kick-Puncher (0/10) Metapod (0/7)
    Partner Pokémon:N/A
    Egg: N/A
    Items: Pokeballs(15), Premier ball(1), Potions (2), shiny charm(1)
    [B]Current Game Points: 43
    [B]Trainers Affected:

Rocky watched the Holograms and listened to the story. 'Wow, Max is more experienced than I realised!' he thought to himself. The revelation that he was travelling with a champion who had partnered up with legendary Pokemon caused Rocky's already swelled pride to grow a couple more sizes.

As the story finished Max let out a little rock dinosaur. It had the dual aspects of looking ferocious and adorable at the same time. Rocky saw that Alice was delighted by the little rocky dinosaur, she knelt down and whistled to try to make it come closer.

Looking around at Max's adoring fans, he realised that this was what he wanted. He would still find a way to have his own gym, but first he wanted the adoration of the crowd. He was after all a Smithwick, and who deserved the adoration of the crowd more than he!

When Max looked at him and said "Hey man." Winston was over the moon.

"Hi Max, this is Winston. He is a strong trainer, with the right connections to go far. He is also a huge fan of yours. In those holograms you were partnered with Ho-oh. You seem to a lot about legendary Pokemon. I need to know is it possible for them to talk to you in your dreams, because I dreamed of Moltres. It helped me fight off the Beedrill poison in return for a future favour. I need to knwo if that was a dream, or if I actually a favour to Moltres."

Trainer Name:
    Max Dredd
    Pokemon:
    Slick(P:16/16)/ Lila (P:16/16)/ Spinner(18/18)/ Terrorsaur (15/15)/ Prime (7/7)/ Shift (15/15)
    Partner Pokemon:

Egg:

and

Trainer Name:
    Meghan Stratus
    Pokemon:
    Partner Pokemon:
    Egg:

Items:

GM Story Info
    Key Locations:
    Current Team:
    Blue Team
    Meghan
    Alice
    Rocky
    Rose
    Dennis
    Tyler
    Brandon
    Nathan

Included in this Post:

Tyrunt paused as it heard the sound. It noticed Alice and joyfully stomped over to her. Giving her a friendly headbutt. It began to lick her and playfully chew on her arm. Not enough to hurt or scratch her. The creature was very gentle.

Max's attention was all over the place. When Rocky and his friend spoke up. The traveled trainer simply smiled. "Its a pleasure to meet you Winston." Max said respectfully.

" I caught part of your battle. You have been very fortunate on your journeys to be partnered up with such amazing pokemon. You two battle like future champions. I'd sure love to see you two battle in a month or two from now." He smiled.

Rocky's question threw him a little off guard.
    " It is very possible...I have come across many trainers connected to Legendary Pokemon. The legendary pokemon make connections with very special people to help them understand..well us and how we feel. Some of these bonds can last only a day, others could last lifetimes. Maybe if we have time later you can describe the dream."

Meg rushed over to Alice.
    " My gosh look at that beautiful Tyrunt..havent seen one of these fellows more than once in my life." She smiled at Alice.

Spoiler:

Gible bite's Comic

Site Editor

Senior Administrator

Aster (16/16)
    [Bulbasaur, Male]
    Domino (5/5)
    [Rattata, Female]
    Marionette (7/7)
    [Shuppet, Female]
    Javelin (6/6)
    [Spearow, Male]
    Fervor (9/9)
    [Mankey, Female]
    Citrus (10/10)
    [Butterfree, Male]

Alice froze as the Tyrunt turned to her. It then ran up and playfully headbutted her and began gnawing on her arm. She laughed happily. "I guess all Tyrunt share some personality traits," she thought. She scratched the Tyrunt on the back of the neck. With their short arms, there were many places a Tyrunt couldn't reach. Her father's Tyrunt had always loved a good back scratch.

Alice looked up as Meg hurried over.

" My gosh look at that beautiful Tyrunt..havent seen one of these fellows more than once in my life." Meg smiled at Alice.

"I know! Isn't he cute?" Alice grinned back. Tyrunt were one of her favourite Pokemon. "This one is so friendly!" She patted the Tyrunt some more. "They're pretty rare. My dad owns one though. I helped look after it when I was younger, so I was lucky enough to learn a bit about them."
    GCEA

Certified Eeveelution Enthusiast Dragon Master Mike's Avatar
    GCEA Staff

Name: Rose Woods
    Team: Charmander (Ember)[M](5/5) Rattata (Faith)[F](5/5) Ralts (Lily)[F](5/5) Mankey (Courage)[M](7/7)
    Items: Pokeball X8 Potion X3

Partner Pokemon: Chingling (Amirah) [F] (5/5)

Rose stuck with Meghan as they walked. She didn't say much. She was still too happy over her starter's evolution. Upon returning to the town, Rose sensed the crowd. She was able to find Max mixed in with the crowd, but had no idea what was happening until she heard someone mention getting Max's autograph. "I know he said he had done some impressive things, but he's really this famous?" She thought. Suddenly the holograms appeared. Rose had never sensed anything like it. She could sense a vague shape of the holograms, but at the same time it seemed as though there was nothing in the space that the holograms took up. "This is Ho-Oh then?" She thought. When it was all over she wanted to go in to try and get to Max, but she didn't know what for, and regardless of her reason, she had no intention of trying to force her way through the crowd. She waited on the edge of the crowd for things to calm down a bit.

Trainer Name:
    Max Dredd
    Pokemon:
    Partner Pokemon:

Egg:

and

Trainer Name:
    Meghan Stratus
    Pokemon:
    Partner Pokemon:
    Egg:

Items:

GM Story Info
    Key Locations:
    Current Team:
    Blue Team
    Meghan
    Alice
    Rocky
    Rose
    Dennis
    Tyler
    Brandon
    Nathan

Included in this Post:

"That sounds pretty amazing.." Meg took a step back pulling out her sketch book."I like drawing the amazing critters Ive seen..I hope one day to travel the world and meet all the amazing pokemon."

"I drew this of an amazing amaura i was lucky enough to meet near and ice cave back in Kalos!"

Spoiler:

Gible bite's Comic

Site Editor

Senior Administrator

Aster (16/16)
    [Bulbasaur, Male]
    Domino (5/5)
    [Rattata, Female]
    Marionette (7/7)
    [Shuppet, Female]
    Javelin (6/6)
    [Spearow, Male]
    Fervor (9/9)
    [Mankey, Female]
    Citrus (10/10)
    [Butterfree, Male]

"Wow, that's a great picture!" Alice replied when Meg showed her the sketch of Amaura. "I've never met one of those before. We lived a bit far from the cold parts of Kalos. You must have seen lots of different places," she said, a little enviously. "I spent most of my time in the lab with my dad or at university. This is my first time travelling. Why did you want to come to Kanto?" She asked.
    GCEA

Trainer Name: Rocky
    Pokémon:

Fury (5/5) Speedy (19/20) Rusty (0/5) Kick-Puncher (0/10) Metapod (0/7)
    Partner Pokémon:N/A
    Egg: N/A
    Items: Pokeballs(15), Premier ball(1), Potions (2), shiny charm(1)
    [B]Current Game Points: (44+ 5 lotto job)= 49
    [B]Trainers Affected:

"Thanks max, I'll definitely find some time to tel you about the drem later. It was really weird. But Right now it looks like you have a big pile of fans to deal with. I'll talk to you when they are gone."

He looked at Winston, who was still watching Max with awe. "I like the idea of battling again once we are both stronger. WIll you take my contact details?" Rocky asked Winston.

"Definitely, good sir. It was a pleasure to meet you. Please take my details as well." An alarm went off on Winston's watch. "It seems that it is time for my spa treatment. Please take care, and hold up a banner for style and class, perhaps we can teach the rest of this rabble to have a little more style." With that Winston left.

Brettles looked over and saw that Meg had joined Alice playing with the little rock dinosaur. Rose was quiety waiting at the edge of the crowd. Looking around he tried to see what the others were doing. They were probably off training somewhere. He knew that he should be training too. "I'm going to try to find some place to train" he said to Rose.

He moved to an empty space with some broken rocks. He called out his two usable Pokemon. "OK Fury and Speedy, lets practice your attacks. Try to damage that rock." Rocky pointed to a damaged rock that had obviously been the focal point of many training sessions over the years. "Fury, no headbutts! That is a solid rock you could seriously hurt yourself. Practice you fire attacks. Use ember."

Fury practiced throwing embers from his tail and started to show some promise. The rock got a little bit blackened, but no real damage was done. "OK Fury, back off. Speedy you are up."

The little Rattata zoomed up to the rock, much faster than Brettles had seen before and scratched it numerous times until Brettles called from it to stop. There were little marks where speedy had scratched the rock but once again the rock stood undamaged. "SOorry you two but it looks like rocks are not your strength. That counts you out for the first gym.

Speedy gave an irritated "Rattata and dove into a pile of small rocks and emerged holding a sharp stone. He then ran at the rock and hit it over and over with the stone. Small stone chips flew off the rock and this time there were gouges in the rock from Speedy's attack. The Rattata looked up at Rocky expectantly.

Rocky walked over to the rock and saw the damage Speedy had been able to do using his stone 'weapon'. "OK Speedy, I'll consider you as second chair in the rock gym." The little Rattata gave a cheer and zoomed around at top speed chasing his own tail.
    Last edited by Brettles; 04-06-2015 at 09:03 PM.

Trainer Name:
    Max Dredd
    Pokemon:
    Partner Pokemon:

Egg:

and

Trainer Name:
    Meghan Stratus
    Pokemon:
    Partner Pokemon:
    Egg:

Items:

GM Story Info
    Key Locations:
    Gym: Open
    Current Team:
    Blue Team
    Meghan
    Alice
    Rocky
    Rose
    Dennis
    Tyler
    Brandon
    Nathan

Included in this Post:

Max finally broke free from the people. He found Rose waiting for him.
    "Hey Rose." He said in his normal calm tone.

"You ready for the gym battle?" He asked hoping the girl was ready.

He noticed the other trainers and waved them down.
    "Alright guys its noon, I think youve had enough time to train. What do you guys say to testing those new skills at the Pewter City Gym??" Max smiled.

"Got heal up and Ill meet you there. Good luck everyone."

Gym thread is now open!
    Here

Spoiler:

Gible bite's Comic