Page 194 of 204 FirstFirst ... 94144184192193194195196 ... LastLast
Results 1,931 to 1,940 of 2035

Bird Trainer Meg
    Pokemon:
    Auric(25/25)...Flow (5/5)..Spacy(14/14) .......Noi(25/25) Gallow (34/34) Sappy(30/30)

Partner Pokemon:

Kaze (36)
    Egg: Mystery Egg (Steps to Hatch ??/??)
    Infected Pokemon:
    N/A

[U]Items:
    Spoiler:

Poke Gems (29)
    Pokeballs
    --Pokeballs (x10)(-1 Hoppip, Farfetch'd, Bonsly, Shadow Yamask. Shadow Poochyena. Duskull )
    ---Premier Ball (x1)
    ----Great Ball (x0) (-1 Abra, shadow sandshrew, Meowth, Makhita, Natu )
    -----Net Ball (x9)( Drops the capture cost by 5 points for bug and water types)-1 tentacool)
    Heal Items
    --Potion (x10) -

Alteration Items
    --Belue Berry (Item Effect: User's level drops 5 points) (used on gliscor)
    --- Zinc (Item Effects: Raises 6 Levels) (x4)
    ---- Shuca Berry (Changes a pokemon's color)(x1)
    -----Salac Berry (Item Effect: Cures pokemon of Shadow Infection)(x4)
    ------ Cheri Berry (Item Effect: Heals 7 Points of health) (x1)

Hold Items
    -- Red Scarf (Item Effects: Raises 2 Levels)
    -- Blue Scarf (Item Effects: Raises 2 Levels)
    ----Everstone (Item Effect: Prevents Pokemon from Evolving)(x2)
    ---Eviolite (Gives an unevolved Pokemon Evolution Bonus, but prevents them from evolving)(x1)(Froakie is holding)

Battle Item
    --Antidote (x5)(gets rid or poison/ghost/bug/dark type disadvantage)
    --Paralyze Heal (x5)(gets ride of a electric/fighting/ground/rock type disadvantage.)
    ---Awakening (x4)(gets rid of a normal/grass/flying/psy type disadvantage.)
    ----Burn Heal (x5)(gets rid of a dragon/fire/steel type disadvantage)
    -----X Defend (x2) (Increase a pokémon's total points by 5 for one battle. One-time use)
    -----X Speed (x1)(Increase a pokémon's total points by 15 for one battle. One-time use)

Evolution Items
    --Moon Stone (x1)
    ---Fire Stone (x1)
    ---Dusk Stone (X1)
    ---Water Stone (X1)
    ---Thunder Stone (x0)(used on Raichu)
    ---Metal Coat

GM Story Info
    Current Location: Mega Cov / Four Island
    Description: A small island connected to four Island.
    Key Locations:
    Pokemon Center: Open
    Daycare: Open
    Ice Cave: Open
    Mega Peak: Open
    Mega Cavern: Open
    Lorelei House: Open
    Foggy Forest: Open
    Time: 8 am
    Day: 33
    Month: June 4th
    Season: Summer
    Weather: Cool Breeze coming in from the sea
    Team: Alice, Rose, Rocky, Brandon, Meghan, Kyo
    NPC: Logan
    Spoiler:

Trainer Name: Logon Flanagan

Team

Buck/ Clamp / Ceaser

" Thanks for the letting us know," Meghan said politely.

The little trainer continued on her way as Alice turned to her.

" Sounds like a plan though I think the old man and the day care center are two different things." She smiled

" She was talking really fast.. Someitmes when I do that I leave out the little details... We can stop at the Daycare first and will find out. Though I think I should change up pokemon. If there is a tough trainer with a mega stone. I wanna battle him. The only way to find out what are limits are is constantly test ourselves." Meghan said with confident smile

She loved the idea of getting into a good battle. Especially one that didn't involve anyone dying or getting turned into a monster!

PC Exchange
    PC IN: Auric,Flow,Spacy, Noi, Gallow
    PC Out: Nidoking, Feraligatr, Honchrow, Raichu
    Partner Change: Kaze out/ Auric On

After that, the two headed out leaving a message for the others in case they were looking for them. The path to the daycare was real quiet. Meghan and Alice hadnt spent too much time alone in a long time. Though Meghan was confident about battling but found to much socializing to be stressful. Though she had been dying to hear about the new member of Alice's team.

" So what did I miss this time?" She smiled

" Tell me about your awesome new pokemon?" She asked

@Pokemon Trainer Sarah Sorry about the delay!
    Last edited by Rival Max; 02-20-2017 at 06:56 AM.

Proud partner with @Pokemon Trainer Sarah

Spoiler:

Gible bite's Comic

GCEA Trainer Links based on title characters

....GCEA Diamond/Platnium/ Blizard Blue/Platnium 2/ Pokemon Prism.......

The Queen of Shaymin
    Site Editor

Administrator

Trainer Name: Kyo Writer
    Game Points: 175 (+1) (77 after this post)
    Items: 1 greatball, 10 potions, 5 super potions, 3 Evolite, Galladite
    Partner Pokemon: Meowstic

Mystery Egg Counter: 9
    Pokemon Roster:

Clefable (30/30)
    [Clefable, Female]

Starmie (30/30)
    [Starmie, Genderless]

Morpheus (25/25)
    [Zorua, Male]

Achlys (22/22)
    [Whirlipede, Female]

Zeme (16/16)
    [Bayleef, Female]

Hadur (30/30)
    [Gallade, Male]

Kyo saluted Admin Juliet as she walked off then fell in line with the others. She glanced down to the grunt, Mike, as he began to speak to her. Pokemon Smugglers? Close enough. That wasn’t quite it but it did fall under one of the things she had done since she last departed a White Rocket base. Kyo raised her eyebrow at the strange looking pokemon comment. She had to wonder what pokemon they had caught when the poor grunt got yelled at by someone else. Kyo narrowed her eyes at the grunt, catching the ranking badges on his uniform just before he turned away. Kyo glanced back at Mike as he apologized, but Kyo simply waved it off.

“I don’t mind. I’m not wearing my proper uniform right now, so he thinks he can boss me around. Fact of the matter is, just by a quick glance at the badges on his chest I can see that I outrank him. So he’ll kindly shut his trap when he realizes he bad mouthed a superior.” Kyo glanced up as she spotted the admin building in the distance. “I would tell you what all I have been doing since I last departed a White Rocket facility, but I’m afraid we don’t have enough to discuss it all. Though if I see you again, Grunt Mike, I would love to discuss it all with you over a cup of Tapu Cocoa. Does that sound okay?”

“Hey! You in the black back there!” Kyo glanced up at the sound of the grunt’s voice from earlier. “Get up here! We’re taking you in with the smugglers for a debrief.” Kyo waved to Mike before walking up to the grunt. He grabbed her arm roughly, causing Kyo to glare at him.

“What’s your name?” she asked curtly as she was led inside as if she were a criminal.

“Robin, not that it’s of any of your concern.” Kyo went silent after that, seeing no reason to antagonize the man any further. Robin led Kyo inside the compound with the criminals and Admin Juliet. Kyo glanced around as they walked inside, pausing through a variety of security measures. She blinked a few times, allowing her eyes to readjust to the whiteness of the compound. Kyo looked over her shoulder to see the grunts, including Mike, turning off one corridor, while Admin Juliet, Robin, and herself continued straight towards the interrogation quarters. Admin Juliet took Kyo the first available room, a place very bleak in appearance. Kyo sat down in a metal chair, Admin Juliet sitting across from her. A black and gray table sat between them, the gray walls complementing the furniture. Kyo could see on the opposite side of Juliet a window of one way glass sat. As the door shut behind Robin’s exit, she had no doubt he was standing on the other side to watch. Kyo returned her attention to Admin Juliet and saw the woman gesture for Kyo to begin explaining. Kyo swallowed, trying to figure out where to start. She sighed a little then started.

“It all started a few months ago, when I departed the White Rocket base not far from Celadon City. I was sent with one mission, infiltrate the Red R base just outside of Vermillion and gather as much intel as possible. I was doing just that when I was caught. A White Rocket turned Red recognized me and ratted me out. I was trapped, set for execution, when she showed up.” From there on Kyo began to explain everything. Meeting Meg, facing Dredd, the SS Anne, landing on the Sevii Islands, encounter Lt. Surge, even the whole incident with the crystal. She didn’t care if they thought she was insane, because they’d know if she was hiding something. Admins were admins for a reason after all. After Kyo had finished, Admin Juliet waited a few beats then slowly nodded.

“That’s probably the wildest story I’ve heard in years. However, you seem to have no reason to lie about it. If you could just give me your ID number then I will check the data base. Protocol and all, you understand.” Kyo gladly gave Admin Juliet her number. Kyo waited patiently as Admin Juliet left the room. She returned a few minutes later and motioned for Kyo to follow her. As Kyo exited, she noticed the annoyed expression on Robin’s face. So she had passed inspection then? Good. Admin Juliet led Kyo away from the interrogation facility towards the main area.

“A lot needs to be done for you, Second Lieutenant Writer, since you have passed inspection. Firstly, we’ll need to update your uniform to the current standard. Lucky for you, a new one was waiting for you for whenever you checked in next.” Kyo raised an eyebrow. That was unusual. Admin Juliet led Kyo to a help desk in the main area. “Admin Juliet and Second Lieutenant Writer reporting in to pick up any belongings being held for Second Lieutenant Writer.” The receptionist typed into her computer before stepping away and returning with a box.

“Congratulations, Lieutenant,” she said simply as she handed the box to Kyo. Kyo gave the receptionist a confused look before opening the box. There was a card on top. Kyo took it out and opened it. As she skimmed the contents, her eyes widened. Kyo looked back into the box and sure enough there was a smaller see through case, and inside was a First Lieutenant badge.

“I’ve been promoted?” Kyo mumbled quietly.

“So it seems,” Admin Juliet replied, “and with this promotion comes the ability to carry around more than just your partner. Of course, you will still have access to the White Rocket database, but you also have the ability to carry your own pokemon. Five have already been given to you. It seems they were gifts or something of the sort. Your new uniform is in there as well. Please follow me and I will take you to a place where you can wash up.” Kyo picked up the box and followed Admin Juliet to a guest quarters.

Kyo took a shower, a heaven’s blessing if she ever knew one, and threw out her old torn black clothes. Pulling on the new uniform, Kyo found it to be a bit stiff, but a welcome cleanliness nonetheless. She inspected her hair in the mirror, noting that it seemed a bit longer. Kyo pulled it back into her usual ponytail but kept two strands loose, liking the look. Finally, Kyo put back on her earrings and glasses, then inspected herself. She had to say, she didn’t look half bad. She especially liked the new scarf, much better than her old piece of cloth. With that, Kyo removed the badge from its container and clipped it onto her uniform. A nice touch indeed.

Spoiler:
    Kyo’s new appearance

With that done, Kyo got the next matter at hand, her new pokemon. Kyo saw four pokeballs in the box and nodded to herself. Taking them out, she sent out the four pokemon. She recognized them all immediately as some of the pokemon she had helped rescue with the others, but how had someone known to send them here. Kyo knelt down to them and allowed the pokemon to come to her. The Zorua bounded over to her first, nuzzling her and barking excitedly. Kyo smiled and pat him.

“Hey, little guy, it’s been a while.” The venipede approached next, carefully rubbing its head against her pants leg. Kyo rubbed his head, glad that the White Rocket uniform was made with fibers to nullify poison point abilities. The chikorita approached third, waving her leaf excitedly once she saw Kyo was trustworthy. This seemed to convince the ralts to approach as well. Kyo smiled broadly and nodded to herself. “Well it seems I’ll be taking you all then. Is that okay?” Four happy cries answered Kyo, causing Kyo moved over to the PC and return all the borrowed pokemon except for her Starmie and Clefable. She might need it later after all.

Spoiler:
    Pokemon Claim
    Pokemon: Chikorita
    Cost: Free, Short story event

Pokemon Claim
    Pokemon: Shiny Ralts
    Item: Dawn Stone (Part of Mega Evolution gift)
    Cost: Free, Comatose birthday event

Pokemon Claim
    Pokemon: Zorua
    Cost: Free, birthday event

Pokemon Claim
    Pokemon: Venipede
    Cost: Free, birthday event

Kyo turned back to the team and tapped her foot. She guessed since these were her pokemon she could nickname them. She had never nicknamed Meowstic but she felt it might be more personal for her if she nicknamed them. Running through the pokemon in her head, she decided to nickname the Chikorita Zeme, the Ralts Hadur, the Zorua Morpheus, and the Venipede Achlys. With that handled, Kyo exited the room and spotted Admin Juliet leaning against the wall beside the door. She signaled for Kyo to follow her and began to explain the situation at hand.

“Since you are a successful officer, it has been determined you might be useful in interrogating the smugglers we caught. They have hidden the rest of the pokemon they’ve stolen somewhere else on the island, but they seemed to be trained, as they haven’t spoken at all since we caught them.” Kyo nodded and walked in time with the admin.

“I understand, I will do my best,” Kyo replied as they reached the end of the hall, then turned right. The two officers re-entered the interrogation facility and walked to a set of two rooms next to each other. Admin Juliet motioned Kyo to one, then entered the other. Kyo straightened her jacket then entered her respective room. The man was cuffed to the table, his head angle as if he were staring at the spotlessness of the table. Kyo cleared her throat as she sat down, bringing the man’s attention to her. He had a scruffy looking face and cold blue eyes. He wasn’t going to tell her anything it seemed, Kyo could tell just by looking at him. She put her hands together and tilted her head slightly.

“Let’s just make this quick and easy. You obviously don’t want to be here so I’ll get you out of here quicker the sooner you give me the answers I’m looking for. So, where are the smuggled pokemon?” The man just stared at Kyo blankly, not giving out a word. Kyo narrowed her eyes and repeated herself, “Where are the smuggled pokemon?” Just as Kyo predicted, he didn’t respond. Kyo shook her head and smiled a little. “Fine, be that way. It’s more fun this way.” The man raised his eyebrow but did not say anything. Kyo pulled a pokeball off her belt and blew it up to full size. She clicked it open and out burst her partner, a white and blue cat with folded over ears. She blinked her yellow eyes and stared up at Kyo. Giving a slight bow, Meowstic looked at the prison and understood what needed to be done. She used psychic to lift herself to the table then unfolded her white ears to show the circular patterns inside. The man realized too late what was going on as Meowstic began to release hypnotic waves from her ears. His body relaxed and Kyo leaned forward. “Where are the smuggled pokemon?” she said for the third time.

“In our base just outside of the city,” he replied in monotone. “There is one guard but he is not well armed, easy to take out.” Kyo leaned back and knocked on the window. A few minutes she exited the room and explained everything to Admin Juliet as the man was further interrogated. Admin Juliet recommended Kyo pursue this further but suggested Kyo train up a little bit just in case she had to battle a bit, which Kyo gladly agreed to. As she arrived in the training room, Kyo sent out all her new teammates, then began to train.

Spoiler:
    Evolutions and Level Ups
    Pokémon You're Evolving: Shiny Ralts
    Pokémon it Evolves Into: Shiny Kirlia
    Evolution Point Requirement: 20
    Points On-Hand: 164
    Points After Evolution: 144
    Link to stats: In sig

Pokémon You're Evolving: Shiny Kirlia
    Pokémon it Evolves Into: Shiny Gallade
    Evolution Point Requirement: N/A
    Item Requirement: Dawn Stone
    Points On-Hand: 144
    Points After Evolution: 144

Pokémon You're Evolving: Chikorita
    Pokémon it Evolves Into: Bayleef
    Evolution Point Requirement: 16
    Points On-Hand: 144
    Points After Evolution: 128

Pokémon You're Evolving: Venipede
    Pokémon it Evolves Into: Whirlipede
    Evolution Point Requirement: 22
    Points On-Hand: 128
    Points After Evolution: 106

Pokémon being Leveled Up: Zorua
    Level ups: 10
    Resulting Level: 25
    Points required: 20
    Points on hand: 106
    Points remaining: 86
    Link: In Sig

Once she was done, Kyo nodded to herself. This team felt right. She hoped Meg would be proud of her when they met back up again. Meeting up with Admin Juliet one more time, Kyo left the base and headed towards the location of the smugglers’ base. Hidden in the forests of island, Kyo located the base with ease. It wasn’t actually that well hidden if you were looking for it. Pushing her way through the underbrush and bushes, Kyo cautiously entered the base, her hand on one of the pokeballs on her belt, Meowstic on her shoulder. Kyo stepped carefully into the base, but no one jumped out at them. Kyo frowned; the base certainly looked abandoned but was it? Stepping further inside, Kyo spotted a table with a box on it. Looking inside she spotted what was undoubtedly a mega stone, though Kyo couldn’t place which one. The red, green, and white colors swirled inside the stone, and Kyo found herself slightly entranced by it. Reaching inside, she took the stone and held it up the light. It was really pretty.

“Hey!” Kyo jumped, swearing mentally at the fact that she had carelessly put her guard down. “Put that down! That’s mine!” Kyo spun around to see the guard the captured smuggler mentioned earlier. Before he could send out any pokemon, Kyo motioned towards him and said,

“Meowstic, use Psychic.” The white cat jumped down to the ground and unfolded her ears, releasing a psychic blast at the guard. He was flung back against the wall and knocked unconscious. Kyo scanned the rest of the base and found nothing else of interest besides the stone, the remaining smuggler, and a few pokeballs. She took all of these back to base where she reported to Admin Juliet.

“Great work, First Lieutenant Kyo, though I shouldn’t be surprised given your promotion. The smugglers will be taken care of and the pokemon returned to their rightful locations. In the meantime, the higher ups thought you deserved one more reward for the promotion.” Admin Juliet held out the mega stone from before. “It’s a Galladite. As I recall, you have a gallade on your team now don’t you?” Kyo simply nodded. “Then it is yours. Use it well. Here is your key stone as well.”

Item Claiming: Galladite
    Quantity: 1

Taking the items, Kyo thanked the admin then asked,

“I have been traveling with a group of trainers, as you recall in my report. I wish to request, instead of being sent on another mission, I wish to resume my travels with them. Trouble seems to follow them wherever they go and I think it would be wise to have a White Rocket present with them to help possibly quell the chaos.” Admin Juliet considered the proposition then nodded.

“You make an excellent point, First Lieutenant. I will send word to the higher ups about this, but for now, staying with those trainers is your new mission. Just try not to go without reporting in for weeks at a time. Regular updates help us keep track of you after all. Now, dismissed.” Kyo saluted as Admin Juliet left. She waited a minute before exiting the facility, barely able to contain her excitement.

As Kyo re-entered the town from before, she began to search everywhere for Meg. Kyo realized she had no way to mount the keystone or mega stone but for now it was fine. Maybe Meg could suggest a way to do so? Though at this point locating anyone from the group was better than nothing, she supposed.
    Last edited by Noblejanobii; 03-19-2017 at 10:37 PM.
    / / / / / / / /
    Double Agents with Suicune's Fire

Certified Eeveelution Enthusiast Dragon Master Mike's Avatar
    GCEA Staff

Name: Rose Woods
    Team: Charizard (Ember)[M](36/36) Gabite (30/30) Golbat (Ruby) [M] (22/22) Parasect (30/30) Kirlia (25/25) Doublade (Sheen)[M](35/35)
    Items: Pokeball X2 Potion X2 Moon Stone X1 Green Scarf(On Charmeleon) X1 Lemonade X1 Great Ball X1 Everstone X1 Enigma Berry X1 Rowap Berry X1
    Badges: Boulder, Cascade, Thunder

The others agreed that stopping would be a good idea. They set up camp and stayed there for the night. Rose had woken up early, so when Logan called out to them, she had already been up. Rocky mentioned the last time they had left their Pokemon to get healed from a shadow infection. Rose didn't even want to think about that. There were quite a few things she didn't want to think about, but the past day had done a pretty good job and keeping her mind off of everything. Rose packed up her stuff and followed the group back through the woods.

Bird Trainer Meg
    Pokemon:
    Kaze(36/36)...Tidus (30/30)..Volt(35/35) .......Thrash(30/30) Nacht (29/29) Sappy(30/30)

Partner Pokemon:

Auric (25)
    Infected Pokemon:
    N/A

[U]Items:
    Spoiler:

Poke Gems (29)
    Pokeballs
    --Pokeballs (x10)(-1 Hoppip, Farfetch'd, Bonsly, Shadow Yamask. Shadow Poochyena. Duskull )
    ---Premier Ball (x1)
    -----Net Ball (x9)( Drops the capture cost by 5 points for bug and water types)-1 tentacool)
    Heal Items
    --Potion (x10) -

Alteration Items

Hold Items
    ---Eviolite (Gives an unevolved Pokemon Evolution Bonus, but prevents them from evolving)(x1)(Froakie is holding)

Battle Item
    --Paralyze Heal (x5)(gets ride of a electric/fighting/ground/rock type disadvantage.)
    -----X Defend (x2) (Increase a pokémon's total points by 5 for one battle. One-time use)
    -----X Speed (x1)(Increase a pokémon's total points by 15 for one battle. One-time use)

Evolution Items
    --Moon Stone (x1)
    ---Fire Stone (x1)
    ---Dusk Stone (X1)
    ---Water Stone (X1)
    ---Metal Coat

GM Story Info
    Key Locations:
    Time: 9 am
    Spoiler:

Team

Buck/ Clamp / Ceaser

*Going to bunny Kyo slightly and the others.
    * Sarah did we kidnap Rocky's pokemon :P

At around 9 am the others arrived at the pokemon center by that time the team had gotten Alice message about being with Meghan. They also got a message letting them know that the two had stepped out to find a trainer. Rocky was pleased to find out his pokemon were waiting for him to pick them up. The team hadn't really had a chance to get food and clean themselves up in days. So they agreed to take a break and do whatever they needed. As they each took the time to do so Kyo arrived at the Pokemon Center. She found a video message from Meg letting her know Alice and she were on their way to find a trainer but would return. She almost didn't notice Rocky, Rose, and Brandon who were all now doing their own thing at the Pokemon Center.

"Cool costume." an unfamiliar voice said behind her.

As she turned around there was the trainer she had known from a different time. Of course he didnt remember such a timeline. This person being her now seemed strange. He had appeared only in a timeline that didnt happen..Was he meant to cross their paths?

"No offense of course." He smiled poletly.

" The dark one was cool too of course. Did you and the other girl end up finding what you were looking for?" He continued.
    Last edited by Rival Max; 02-20-2017 at 02:26 PM.

Spoiler:

Gible bite's Comic

growing strong Pokemon Trainer Sarah's Avatar
    Site Editor

Senior Administrator

Trainer Name: Alice

Aster (32/32)
    [Venusaur, Male]
    Paprika (35/35)
    [Raichu, Female]
    Aria (36/36)
    [Pidgeot, Female]
    ? (30/30)
    [Tyrunt, Male]
    Jedi (30/30)
    [Braixen, Female]
    ? (30/30)
    [Aerodactyl]

Partner Pokemon: Plume [Archen, Female] (30/30), [Bulbasaur, Female] (5/5)
    Items: Pokeball (x6), Potions (x4), Premier Ball (x2), Lemonade (x2), Revive (x1)

Meg agreed to checking out the daycare center and was also interested in battling the old man. Meg went to the PCs to switch around her team. Meanwhile Alice looked through her bag for an item she'd been holding onto.

"Paprika," she called when she'd found it. The Pikachu ran over from where she had been playing with Alice's other Pokemon. Alice kneeled down in front of her.

"I got this for you a while ago. After that battle with Aerodactyl... I think you're ready now. Do you want to evolve?"

Alice held out the Thunderstone. It shone with some internal light, casting shadows onto Paprika's face. She nodded without hesitation and reached out a paw.

Evolution
    Pokémon You're Evolving: Pikachu
    Pokémon it Evolves Into: Raichu
    Evolution Point Requirement: NA
    Points On-Hand: NA
    Points After Evolution: NA
    Item using: Thunderstone
    Link to stats: Sig

There was a flash of light. When Alice's eyes adjusted, Paprika stood before her as a Raichu. "Rai rai!" she said happily, looking down at her new body. She might not be as fast as she was, but she could feel much added strength and power.

"Congratulations!" Alice said happily, and hugged her new Raichu.

PC:
    Depositing: Bulbasaur (5/5)

Meg was ready to go, so Alice returned all her Pokemon and they headed out. As they walked, Meg asked about Alice's new Pokemon.

Alice told her the story about finding the Aerodactyl's cave and being pinned against the rock. She made it sound less dangerous than it had been. "Aster evolved to save me," Alice said. "He's a Venusaur now! I can't believe it! The Aerodactyl was paralysed before I caught it so I didn't get to introduce myself. To be honest, I'm a bit scared of releasing it... It seemed pretty wild before I caught it. I'm not sure it's had any contact with humans." Alice said a little embarrassedly. She had always wanted an Aerodactyl. She wanted everything to be perfect and for Aerodactyl to accept her as a trainer. But fossil Pokemon could be difficult depending on how many generations back they were revived. It felt freeing to tell Meg of her fears.

"Maybe I can try battling with it later, against that old man that Chloe mentioned. It feels safer having you around," Alice smiled. "While I was in the cave, I also came across two Shadow Pokemon. We were all separated, but Rocky found some too. How do you think they got to this island?" Alice pondered.

"Anyway, what did you get up to while waiting for Kyo?"
    GCEA

Trainer Name: Rocky
    badges: Boulder badge, Cascade badge, Thunder badge
    Pokemon:

Speedy (30/30) ) Rusty (32/32) Flash Flood (5/5) Behemoth (34/34) Fury (36/36) Angel (27/27)

Partner Pokémon:

Brightblade
    Mystery Egg Counter: 19
    Items: Pokedex(1), Poketech(1), Pokeballs(14-1 = 13), Premier ball( 2), Great ball (6),Potions 5pts(4), Leaf stone(1), Blue Scarf (1-speedy), Rowp Berry(1), Red Scarf (1-Professor), Stone voucher(2), Revive (1), Tiny mushroom (1), Cheri berry 7pts (1), Steel coat(1), Shuca Berry(2 Changes a pokemons Color), Enigma Berry (1 Evolves a pokemon one stage), Belue Berry(3 User's level drops 5 points)

Battle Tokens Earned: 1 x 2 point token
    Current Game Points: 285
    Trainers Affected:

Rocky broke into a run as he saw the Pokemon center come into view. He burst through the doors and ran to the front desk.

"Hello, Miss", He said as politely as he could in a very rushed manner. "My name is Roxborough Smithwick, and I believe you have some of my Pokemon being cared for. I would like to see them please."

The Nurse looked up his information and returned three Pokeballs to him.

"They may be a little tired. I suggest a little rest and relaxation. Perhaps an afternoon in the sun. Our beach is lovely this time of the year."

"Thankyou, Miss. I'll do just that." Rocky replied politely.

He headed out of the Pokemon Center and found a beachwear shop. He went in and purchased a High quality beach chair and umbrella. He directed eth shop assistant to take it down to the beach and set it up for him.

He then went into a local cafe and ordered two magnificent feasts. One feast for him and another for his tired Pokemon.

After that he made his way to the beach and found his chair and umbrella waiting for him.

"OK team go and play!" He said releasing his Pokemon onto the beach.

Behemoth loved the feel of sand under his feet and buried himself in the warm sand and went to sleep. Flash Flood gave a squeal of glee as she saw the shoreline and ran out for a swim in the waves. Speedy ran after the squirtle and spent the afternoon learning how to surf on her shell. Fury let out a roar and flew high above teh beach, occasionally blowing out a line of fire and drifting lazily on the upward thermal currents he created. Angel curled up in a little ball and went to sleep. Rusty lay beside Rocky as he sat on the beach chair, content to spend some quiet time with her beloved trainer.

After a quiet afternoon, the cafe workers arrived with the food that Rocky had ordered. It had taken the some tiem to create the feasts that he had ordered, but the immense quantity and quality of food, reminded him of why is was so wonderful to have money! He briefly wondered what the the less well off trainers were eating, but soon all thoughts gave way to the immense pleasure ofeating high quality food.

His Pokemon came in and ate to their hearts content as well. All in all it was a pleasant afternoon.

'I wonder what's next' he thought to himself as he lazed in the warm shade of his beach umbrella. He pulled out his Poketech and sent a message to the other trainers.

*Having a great time on the beach! Come join me!*

Bird Trainer Meg
    Pokemon:
    Kaze(36/36)...Tidus (30/30)..Volt(35/35) .......Thrash(30/30) Nacht (29/29) Sappy(30/30)

Partner Pokemon:

Auric (25)
    Infected Pokemon:
    N/A

[U]Items:
    Spoiler:

Poke Gems (29)
    Pokeballs
    ---Premier Ball (x1)
    Heal Items
    --Potion (x10) -

Alteration Items

Hold Items

Battle Item

Evolution Items
    --Moon Stone (x1)
    ---Fire Stone (x1)
    ---Dusk Stone (X1)
    ---Water Stone (X1)
    ---Metal Coat

GM Story Info
    Key Locations:
    Spoiler:

Team

Buck/ Clamp / Ceaser

After listening to the story of how Alice captured the fossil pokemon. Meghan found herself impressed by Alice's capture. She smiled and nodded.

"Now that's a story to tell your children or students or co workers." She smiled

"If its okay with you. I would love to see the pokemon in action at some point. Do you remember what Green was telling us about the slight varations? It means each of our pokemon may be a little better suited for one thing more than another. Ive heard aerodactyls are really fast. Studying their movements can't hurt right? That is if I am to catch one myself one day." She crossed her fingers as to not jynx herself.

It was around 8:40 when they arrived at the Daycare Center just at the the edge of town. This one was seperated from the pokemon center. It was a two flat connnected to a patch of land that seemed to stretch on into the forest. As they walked in a bell above the door jingled.

The old wooden floors creaked as they walked into the house. There was a counter but oddly no one there to greet them. Even after a quick look around them still, couldn't find anyone. Meghan walked up to the counter and leaned over.

"Hello?" she said

At first there was no sound and then

"Hello?"

Meghan shrugged looking at Alice.
    "Excuse me sir? We were directed here from one of your flyers."

She paused unsure of what to say.

"We have pokemon that we are considering leaving here at your lovely daycare."

"Lovely daycare!" The voice repated

" Yes, exactly so can we..may we talk to you?"

"Talk you in person?"

After the last statement, Meghan got a little annoyed and jumped over the counter. As she poked her head into the back she noticed who she was talking to.

" Chatot!" the pokemon smiled

Meghan looked over and gave Alice you have to see this. Chatot seemed happy to see the trainers and flew over closer. After a quick look, it let out a call.
    "Chat Chat tot tot!" It called out.

A second later footstep from upstairs could be heard. As the two stood there an older lady adjusting her glasses came down the back stairs to find them standing in her kitchen.

"Oh dear! What time is it?" She said

" I must have taken a longer than usual nap!" she said rushing past the two. At first, she didn't even acknowledge them. She swung open the pantry doors and pulled out a couple of bags of poke food.

"Well, don't just stand there!" she said

"Rob me or come over here and help an elderly lady out." she joked

As she filled 8 bowls with food she passed four to Alice and four to Meghan.

"The pups are hungry. We gotta hurry." She said speeding past them out the back door.

The two followed quickly behind. As the exited the huge grass lands filled with tons of pokemon. There was no time to stop however and they quickly rushed over to keep up. When they reached the gated area they noticed baby pokemon fenced in their own sections. They walked past the other babies stopping at the area filled with baby eevees. The little pups quickly rushed over. As they stepped into the encloser they were almost knocked down. Little eevees were all over them.

"Now then, what are you two young ladies looking for?"

Once the others respond @Brettles I get an update up. @Dragon Master Mike @brandon_g @Noblejanobii

Spoiler:

Gible bite's Comic

Site Editor

Senior Administrator

Aster (32/32)
    [Venusaur, Male]
    Paprika (35/35)
    [Raichu, Female]
    Aria (36/36)
    [Pidgeot, Female]
    ? (30/30)
    [Tyrunt, Male]
    Jedi (30/30)
    [Braixen, Female]
    ? (30/30)
    [Aerodactyl]

Partner Pokemon: Plume [Archen, Female] (30/30)
    Items: Pokeball (x6), Potions (x4), Premier Ball (x2), Lemonade (x2), Revive (x1)

Alice agreed to show Meg her Aerodactyl sometime soon. Alice was a bit nervous about sending it out but maybe if she tried using it in battle first, it would stay focused. She thought about this as they walked.

Inside the daycare, the girls were tricked by a cheeky Chatot. "Too cute!" Alice cried when Meg realised they had been talking to the bird Pokemon. Alice couldn't resist stroking the feathers on the back of its neck, just where Plume liked it.

An older lady soon appeared and asked for their help feeding some baby Pokemon. Alice followed Meg's lead. They arrived at a pen full of baby Eevee. The Eevee were extremely excitable and soon jumping all over Alice and Meg. Alice laughed as she was nearly knocked backward. She found her balance after a moment.

"Now then, what are you two young ladies looking for?" the older lady asked them.

"We met Chloe at the Pokemon Center, she told us that we should stop by, and also that you might be able to help raise some of our Pokemon," Alice replied while gently fending off an Eevee that had begun to chew on her boot.
    GCEA

Bird Trainer Meg
    Pokemon:

Partner Pokemon:

Auric (25)
    Infected Pokemon:
    N/A

[U]Items:
    Spoiler:

Poke Gems (29)
    Pokeballs
    ---Premier Ball (x1)
    Heal Items
    --Potion (x10) -

Alteration Items

Hold Items

Battle Item

Evolution Items
    --Moon Stone (x1)
    ---Fire Stone (x1)
    ---Dusk Stone (X1)
    ---Water Stone (X1)
    ---Metal Coat

GM Story Info
    Key Locations:
    Spoiler:

Team

Buck/ Clamp / Ceaser

@Pokemon Trainer Sarah you should only have one partner now since we reached a pokemon center :)

"We met Chloe at the Pokemon Center, she told us that we should stop by, and also that you might be able to help raise some of our Pokemon," Alice said

The woman smiled.

"Arent you two just great with the little pokemon." She said looking at the two trainers feeding the pokemon.

Meghan lifted one of the little ones up.
    "Hard not to be happy with these little guys."

The eevee pressed its wet little nose against Meg's cheek. Meghan's face lit up with joy. She thought about Kyo in this moment and how she would have loved to be here surrounded by baby eevees. A moment later she focused again. The lady was picking up her stuff and heading back in. It looked like their time with the eevees had come to an end.

"Please come join back in the house. We can talk there." The elderly lady said

Meghan put the little pokemon down and followed
    " Bye little ones." She said softly showing a rare moment of unfiltered softness

Back inside the lady put on her reading glasses.
    " Now then before we can start I need to see your Pokedex's. I need to make sure your trainer records are clear. Can't have any sneaky cross bone punks trying to pull a fast one on me again." she joked.

After a second the two were clear and she could see the only basic information.

"Oh! It looks like you two have reached a mile marker! This means you have a earned the right to train a special pokemon. It says here you two are both qualified to trian one of the little eevees. Alice you also have earned to the right to train one or our other pokemon. Meghan it says that you actual have a message waiting for you. You can check it in the other room."

(Sarah pokemon achivement claim time!! )

Spoiler:

Gible bite's Comic

Site Editor

Senior Administrator

Aster (32/32)
    [Venusaur, Male]
    Paprika (35/35)
    [Raichu, Female]
    Aria (36/36)
    [Pidgeot, Female]
    ? (30/30)
    [Tyrunt, Male]
    Jedi (30/30)
    [Braixen, Female]
    ? (30/30)
    [Aerodactyl]

Partner Pokemon: Plume [Archen, Female] (30/30)

Alice gently grabbed the Eevee off her boot and then followed the older lady back to the house. She checked their Pokedexes and seemed reassured that they were legitimate trainers. Alice couldn't help but wonder what made her take that precaution. Did people really stoop so low as to steal baby Pokemon?

"Oh! It looks like you two have reached a mile marker! This means you have a earned the right to train a special pokemon. It says here you two are both qualified to trian one of the little eevees. Alice you also have earned to the right to train one or our other pokemon." the lady said.

Alice was intrigued. She had forgotten about the Pokemon given out to trainers for filling in the dex.

"Meghan it says that you actual have a message waiting for you. You can check it in the other room." the lady continued.

"Thank you so much," Alice said. She was excited to own a little Eevee of her own. The babies outside were too cute!

(Not sure if I was supposed to claim in this post... guess I should wait for you to post the Pokemon haha.)
    GCEA