Pokemon:

Skipper - [36/36]

Marshtomp - [16/16]

Arbok - [30/30]

Beedrill - [30/30]

Primeape - [30/30]

Parasect - [25/25]
    Items: Pokeball x3 , Revive ×1 , Coins ×2, Swampertite (mega stone) ×1,

*Yay finally GCEA is back! Has been like 5 months since we last did anything. I am assuming the lights went out or we went un concious or something and now we are in some sort of dream state or went ahead in time or something? I didn't really quite understand what happened in above post. I am going on the assumption the lights went out and we all fall and when we get up we are in the dream state. If I need to edit let me know.*

As soon as they had finished dividing up all the items and were about to continue through the tower, the lights suddenly went completely out. As Brandon reached for his pack to get his flashlight, he tripped over something and fell to the ground.

When he fell, he must have gone un conscious or something, because when he opened his eyes again, the tower was well lit. There was the whole team and also some trainers there, the only one other then the group Brandon could really recognize, however, was Max, but he seemed younger then he had before. Meghan walked up to the group of trainers and tried to ask what was going on and tried to grab younger Max's arm, but to their shock and astonishment, her hand went right through his arm.

Brandon then became really spooked, saying out loud "What the heck? Your hand went through him Meghan!" then as he walked over to be at her side he asked "What do you think is going on Meghan? Are we dreaming or seeing ghosts? I get the weird feeling that we are dreaming? What do you think?"
    The all new and improved Broadcasting Duo is here! We have a new banner, a new look and still more great improvements to come! What are you waiting for? Come on over and check us out! We promise, you won't be disappointed!
    www.broadcastingduo.com

__________________________________________________ ________________________
    GCEA Stats:
    Decimation Blue
    Galactic Diamond

Trainer Name: Rocky
    badges: Boulder badge, Cascade badge, Thunder badge
    Pokemon:

Speedy (30/30) ) Rusty (32/32) Flash Flood (5/5) Behemoth (34/34) Fury (36/36) Angel (27/27)

Partner Pokémon:

Brightblade
    Mystery Egg Counter: 33
    Bonsley Egg counter (hatches at 30): 9
    Items: Pokedex(1), Poketech(1), Pokeballs(13), Premier ball( 2), Great ball (6),Potions 5pts(4), Leaf stone(1), Blue Scarf (1-speedy), Rowp Berry(1), Red Scarf (1-Professor), Stone voucher(2), Revive (1), Tiny mushroom (1), Cheri berry 7pts (1), Steel coat(1), Shuca Berry(2 Changes a pokemons Color), Enigma Berry (1 Evolves a pokemon one stage), Belue Berry(3 User's level drops 5 points), Devon clearance badge,

Battle Tokens Earned: 1 x 2 point token
    Current Game Points: 239
    Trainers Affected:

This dark spooky place was pressing all of Rocky's 'run away screaming' buttons. He cautiously felt his way along grabbing some items he found on the ground, hoping they would be useful.

Item Claim:

Item: Poke gem
    Quantity: 10
    Cost: Free

Item: Spell tag
    Quantity: 1
    Cost: Free

Something knocked him to the ground and when he looked up the darkness was gone and the tower was well lit.

'Well this is better' Rocky thought to himself. The he saw the other team of trainers walking through the tower. He watched as Meghan reached out and put her hand right through Max, who seemed to be made of smoke.

Rocky stared at the ghostly trainers with wide open eyes. "Nope! Nope! Not better!" he said as he backed away from the apparitions.
    Last edited by Brettles; 04-08-2018 at 03:48 AM.

growing strong Pokemon Trainer Sarah's Avatar
    Site Editor

Senior Administrator

Trainer Name: Alice

Aster (34/34)
    [Venusaur, Male]
    Paprika (35/35)
    [Raichu, Female]
    ? (25/25)
    [Eevee, Female]
    ? (30/30)
    [Tyrunt, Male]
    Jedi (30/30)
    [Braixen, Female]
    ? (30/30)
    [Aerodactyl]

Partner Pokemon: Plume [Archen, Female] (30/30)
    Items: Pokeball (x24), Potions (x4), Premier Ball (x4), Lemonade (x2), Revive (x1)
    Egg: Bonsly (15/30)

The trainers before them looked familiar but... Alice couldn't quite place them. It was as if she knew them from a dream or something. The only one she recognised for sure was Max but he looked much different, too young...

Meghan ran up and tried to grab Max but her hand went right through him.

"What the heck? Your hand went through him Meghan!" Brandon yelled as he approached her.

Alice took a step back at the same time as Rocky. He didn't look like a ghost... She reached out and poked Rocky's arm to make sure he was real... Thankfully he didn't disappear into smoke.

This wasn't right... Alice looked around. What had happened in the Tower? How did they end up back here? She didn't believe anything she was seeing.

"Keep your guard up," she called out to the others. She refused to say Dredd's name aloud, but she felt it was somehow connected. Her hand hovered over Aster's Pokeball, just in case. She had been prepared for shadow Pokemon, but not this...
    GCEA

Bird Trainer Meg
    Pokemon:
    Kaze(36/36)..Bubbles (36/36)..Slash(35/35) .......Spacy(14/14) Nacht (29/29) Eevee(25/25)

Partner Pokemon:

Auric (25)
    Egg: Mystery Egg (Steps to Hatch ??/??)
    Infected Pokemon:
    N/A

[U]Items:
    Spoiler:

Poke Gems (29)
    Pokeballs
    --Pokeballs (x9)(-1 Hoppip, Farfetch'd, Bonsly, Shadow Yamask. Shadow Poochyena. Duskull, Eevee )
    ---Premier Ball (x1)
    ----Great Ball (x0) (-1 Abra, shadow sandshrew, Meowth, Makhita, Natu )
    -----Net Ball (x9)( Drops the capture cost by 5 points for bug and water types)-1 tentacool)
    Heal Items
    --Potion (x10) -

Alteration Items
    --Belue Berry (Item Effect: User's level drops 5 points) (used on gliscor)
    --- Zinc (Item Effects: Raises 6 Levels) (x4)
    ---- Shuca Berry (Changes a pokemon's color)(x1)
    -----Salac Berry (Item Effect: Cure's pokemon of Shadow Infection)(x4)
    ------ Cheri Berry (Item Effect: Heals 7 Points of health) (x1)

Hold Items
    -- Red Scarf (Item Effects: Raises 2 Levels)
    -- Blue Scarf (Item Effects: Raises 2 Levels)
    ----Everstone (Item Effect: Prevents Pokemon from Evolving)(x2)
    ---Eviolite (Gives an unevolved Pokemon Evolution Bonus, but prevents them from evolving)(x1)(Froakie is holding)

Battle Item
    --Antidote (x5)(gets rid or poison/ghost/bug/dark type disadvantage)
    --Paralyze Heal (x5)(gets rid of an electric/fighting/ground/rock type disadvantage.)
    ---Awakening (x4)(gets rid of a normal/grass/flying/psy type disadvantage.)
    ----Burn Heal (x5)(gets rid of a dragon/fire/steel type disadvantage)
    -----X Defend (x2) (Increase a pokémon's total points by 5 for one battle. One-time use)
    -----X Speed (x1)(Increase a pokémon's total points by 15 for one battle. One-time use)

Evolution Items
    --Moon Stone (x1)
    ---Fire Stone (x1)
    ---Dusk Stone (X1)
    ---Water Stone (X1)
    ---Thunder Stone (x0)(used on Raichu)
    ---Metal Coat

GM Story Info
    Current Location: Lavander Town
    Description: An eerie town that gives even the toughest trainer a chill
    Key Locations:
    Pokemon Tower: Open
    Pokemon Center: Open
    Pokemart: Open
    House of Memories: Closed
    Name Rater: Open
    Kanto Radio Tower: Closed
    Lavender Volunteer Pokémon House: Open
    Silph Co Lavander Town: Closed
    Route 10: Closed
    Route 8: Closed
    Route 12: Closed
    Time: 9:33 am
    Day: 34
    Month: June 5th
    Season: Summer
    Weather: Rainy and Foggy Day
    Team: Alice, Rose, Rocky, Brandon, Meghan, Kyo
    NPC:
    Spoiler:

To the surprise of Blue Team, Yellow Team continued walking through the massive room. They headed towards the eastern stairway and moved up to the next floor. Meghan was unsure of what was happening. She looked at the others.
    "We should follow them but let's keep our distance," Meghan said quickly moving to catch up with the others.

When they reached the next floor they noticed the others had stopped. There seemed to be some kind of argument between Marcus and Max. The two of them shoved each other. Max lifted his hand and Marcus feels backward. Max stumbled back in confusion.

" I am sorry, I didn't do that on purpose." He said upset with himself. It appeared as if he had gained some kind of psychic power.

Zenith rushed over to him.
    " Max are you okay? How? How did you do that ?"

Ethan quickly helped Marcus up. The angry teen hissed
    " Ever since we Cerulean City you have been getting more and more reckless. Learn to control whatever that is or I will." Marcus said storming off

Ethan looked at the others.
    " I got this. I'll check on him. Probably best you stay here Max."

Moon paced back and forth.
    " Marcus is right in a way. something weird happened in Cerulean City."

" Yeah..." Max frowned
    " I don't know whats going on either. I'm going to take a walk."

He looked at the others.
    "Sorry guys this place is stressing me out."

As Blue Team watched the weather outside started to change. The sky grew dark and quickly a rainstorm kicked up. Rose gasped causing Blue team to turn to see. Her eyes glowed Yellow.

" This is not a dream nor a memory.." She cried out

Behind her, a figure had seemingly formed out of gas. The teenage smiled as he came into focus with the others. Blue Team didn't feel fear in his presence.

" Please don't be scared." He smiled

" My name is Gold and I am not here to hurt you. You have come to a crossroad of sorts where two timelines have blurred together momentarily. "

Proud partner with @Pokemon Trainer Sarah

Spoiler:

Gible bite's Comic

GCEA Trainer Links based on title characters

....GCEA Diamond/Platnium/ Blizard Blue/Platnium 2/ Pokemon Prism.......

Trainer Name: Brandon

Pokemon:

Skipper - [36/36]

Marshtomp - [16/16]

Arbok - [30/30]

Beedrill - [30/30]

Primeape - [30/30]

Parasect - [25/25]

Meghan suggested should follow the ghost group at a distance, he wasn't too fond of the idea of following ghosts around a tower filled with even more ghosts, but being one to never back down from an adventure and fight (and also being curious as to what was going on). Brandon did not object, instead saying "Why does all the crazy stuff have to happen to us?". As he said this he looked up to the ceiling and put his hands up as well. After a few seconds he reached down and pulled Skipper's pokeball off his belt, he wanted to have it handy and ready to go at any moment if things started to go down.

As the group followed the ghost group through the tower, the ghost group started to argue and fight. The group stopped to observe the fight. The fight seemed to be about younger Max not knowing how to control some new 'power' or something. The arguement reminded him very much of what had happened to Dredd.

Brandon was starting to drift in deep thought about this younger Max, when he was snapped back to reality by Rose saying "This is not a dream nor a reality". As Brandon looked at Rose he noticed her eyes had gone all blue. As if this wasn't creepy enough, another figure appeared and started telling them not to be scared. While he was (suprisingly) not scared, he was so shocked at the situation that he accidently dropped Skipper'e pokeball. The ball hit the floor and immediatelly opened. Out came Skipper who immediatelly looked around for Brandon and then threats. Not seeing any immediate threats, he walked over and stood next to his trainer quietly. Brandon, embarassed at dropping the pokeball said "Sorry about that, didn't mean to let him out, ball slipped out of my hand.... I can um... Put him back in if you want?" With that he bent over and picked up Skippers ball, putting his finger on the call back button, but not pressing it.
    The all new and improved Broadcasting Duo is here! We have a new banner, a new look and still more great improvements to come! What are you waiting for? Come on over and check us out! We promise, you won't be disappointed!
    www.broadcastingduo.com

GCEA Stats:
    Decimation Blue
    Galactic Diamond

Happy Birthday Max!

Pokemon:

Speedy (30/30) ) Rusty (32/32) Flash Flood (5/5) Behemoth (34/34) Fury (36/36) Angel (27/27)

Partner Pokémon:

Brightblade
    Items: Pokedex(1), Poketech(1), Pokeballs(13), Premier ball( 2), Great ball (6),Potions 5pts(4), Leaf stone(1), Blue Scarf (1-speedy), Rowp Berry(1), Red Scarf (1-Professor), Stone voucher(2), Revive (1), Tiny mushroom (1), Cheri berry 7pts (1), Steel coat(1), Shuca Berry(2 Changes a pokemons Color), Enigma Berry (1 Evolves a pokemon one stage), Belue Berry(3 User's level drops 5 points), Devon clearance badge,

Current Game Points: 240
    Trainers Affected:

Rocky looked at the new ghostly form. At first it seemed less scary than the other ghosts.

Then it spoke.

Rock didn't catch all of the words because of the terrifying words that the ghost spoke. "... Dont be scared ... I'm not here to hurt you..."

Definitely the words of someone who wanted to hurt Rocky. Someone he should be scared of. Rocky took a couple more steps backwards until he felt his back against the wall, with nowhere else left to back away.

Bird Trainer Meg
    Pokemon:
    Kaze(36/36)..Bubbles (36/36)..Slash(35/35) .......Spacy(14/14) Nacht (29/29) Eevee(25/25)

Partner Pokemon:

Auric (25)
    Infected Pokemon:
    N/A

[U]Items:
    Spoiler:

Poke Gems (29)
    Pokeballs
    --Pokeballs (x9)(-1 Hoppip, Farfetch'd, Bonsly, Shadow Yamask. Shadow Poochyena. Duskull, Eevee )
    ---Premier Ball (x1)
    -----Net Ball (x9)( Drops the capture cost by 5 points for bug and water types)-1 tentacool)
    Heal Items
    --Potion (x10) -

Alteration Items

Hold Items
    ---Eviolite (Gives an unevolved Pokemon Evolution Bonus, but prevents them from evolving)(x1)(Froakie is holding)

Battle Item
    --Paralyze Heal (x5)(gets rid of an electric/fighting/ground/rock type disadvantage.)
    -----X Defend (x2) (Increase a pokémon's total points by 5 for one battle. One-time use)
    -----X Speed (x1)(Increase a pokémon's total points by 15 for one battle. One-time use)

Evolution Items
    --Moon Stone (x1)
    ---Fire Stone (x1)
    ---Dusk Stone (X1)
    ---Water Stone (X1)
    ---Metal Coat

GM Story Info
    Key Locations:
    NPC:
    Spoiler:

Meghan was a little confused
    "Did you say your name was Gold?" She said with a strange sense of familiarity before moving on.

"Whats happening right now? How are we seeing a younger Max and these other trainers?" She continued

Gold smiled
    " Though you may not remember me, I remember all of you." Gold said

"In my time we cross paths in the tunnels under Celadon City. It is there for the first time that I experienced the vision of the world around me." Gold continued

He turned to Rose

" You are actually the key to the mystery in this timeline. It is you thank you that I can connect with your group right now."

"Me.," Rose Whispered

" I will make this quick as our connection won't last long. The world around you is not exactly the way it seems. If you haven't already experienced "It" you will soon. There is a void in the time stream. A mistake if you will. 3 Years ago you all started your journey but you weren't alone. The trainer you saw walking passed including Max were all with you. "

The group all at once had a glimpse of a shared vision.

*Refer back to Yellow.*

As images of the other trainers start to slowly come back they quickly fade as the image of the killer beedrill swarm their every thought. The images fade and they looked to Trainer Gold.

" As I was saying, you started your journey three years ago. When you entered the forest half of you died...What should have just been one timeline broke into two. Because of Max. He is the only surviving member of the original party to be in both timelines. In your timeline, the creature now known as Dredd is one version of what was supposed to be. Max was not supposed to be around anymore. Time is broken and the longer it stays this way the worse the void will get...."

Gold started to fade

" You need to get to the game corner...get to the game corner in Erk.." Gold said loudly before fading

*The group now was standing back in the cold dark room that they originally remembered. The heavy rainstorm kicked up wind that rattled through the old tower.

Spoiler:

Gible bite's Comic

Trainer Name: Brandon

Pokemon:

Skipper - [36/36]

Marshtomp - [16/16]

Arbok - [30/30]

Beedrill - [30/30]

Primeape - [30/30]

Parasect - [25/25]

Brandon listened to what the odd figure was saying about them crossing into some other world or dimesion. Brandon really dodn't understand much of it at all. They got a quick image of being attacked by beedrills before told they had died but Max.

A minute later the figure named Gold faded and they were left back in the darkness of the tower as before. Brandon pinched himself to make sure he was awake, then saw that Skipper was actually still standing next to him, so it must not have been a dream or something for sure. Even though Skipper's tail provided pretty good light, he didn't want to anger any ghosts, so he said quietly to Skipper "Sorry buddy, back in the ball you go for now, will let you out when we are out of this tower", with that he pressed the button and the ball sucked skipper back in.

After clipping the ball back to his belt he said to the others "Well I don't know what that was about, but let's find that game corner then I guess. Does anyone know where that is?".
    www.broadcastingduo.com

GCEA Stats:
    Decimation Blue
    Galactic Diamond

Happy Birthday Max!

Pokemon:

Partner Pokémon:

Brightblade
    Items: Pokedex(1), Poketech(1), Pokeballs(13), Premier ball( 2), Great ball (6),Potions 5pts(4), Leaf stone(1), Blue Scarf (1-speedy), Rowp Berry(1), Red Scarf (1-Professor), Stone voucher(2), Revive (1), Tiny mushroom (1), Cheri berry 7pts (1), Steel coat(1), Shuca Berry(2 Changes a pokemons Color), Enigma Berry (1 Evolves a pokemon one stage), Belue Berry(3 User's level drops 5 points), Devon clearance badge, Spell tag

Current Game Points: 241
    Trainers Affected:

Rocky listened to Gold's story and then looked around as the room went back to the gloomy tower.

"So half of us died?!" Rocky said. "But which half?"

He started poking himself with his finger to make sure that he wasn't a ghost.

The tower rattled with the powerful wind outside.

"Hopefully the rain doesn't bother ghosts!"

Bird Trainer Meg
    Pokemon:

Partner Pokemon:

Auric (25)
    Infected Pokemon:
    N/A

[U]Items:
    Spoiler:

Poke Gems (29)
    Pokeballs
    ---Premier Ball (x1)
    Heal Items
    --Potion (x10) -

Alteration Items

Hold Items

Battle Item

Evolution Items
    --Moon Stone (x1)
    ---Fire Stone (x1)
    ---Dusk Stone (X1)
    ---Water Stone (X1)
    ---Metal Coat

GM Story Info
    Key Locations:
    NPC:
    Spoiler:

" I think he means that we died in that attack originally...That's why Max appeared so young. We met Max when he was young entering the forest but somehow when we left he was years older. I remember meeting him and the others. Even if it was only a glimpse I remember some of those trainers. " Meghan looked to Rose and Alice

" Rose how are you feeling ? Alice do you remember them ?? @Pokemon Trainer Sarah

Spoiler:

Gible bite's Comic