Pokemon:

Skipper - [16/16]

Marshtomp - [16/16]

Pidgetto - [18/18]

Manky - [20/20]

Metapod - [7/7]

Nidoran - [8/8]
    Items: Pokeball x6, Potions x1, Lemonade ×1, Weedle egg (10/10 posts) ×1

Brandon stood on edge for bit as he watched on, but much to his surprise the bikers parted and told them they could contiune on. More bikers soon came, one seemed to be the leader. Brandon cautiously clipped Skipper's pokeball back onto his belt. Pidgetto remained watching the bikers closely, watching for any sign it could be a trick. Then he listened as Rocky asked the bikers what they were waiting for. The bikers replied about their leader and friend Dredd... Brandon's breath caught in his throat, he froze for a second, then sighed a relief, didn't Max say his last name was Dredd? The bikers must be on their side then. Brandon wanted to say that they knew him, but he wasn't in the mood to listen to the others scold him like a child. He instead looked to Meghan, to see if she would say it or not.
    The all new and improved Broadcasting Duo is here! We have a new banner, a new look and still more great improvements to come! What are you waiting for? Come on over and check us out! We promise, you won't be disappointed!
    www.broadcastingduo.com

__________________________________________________ ________________________
    GCEA Stats:
    Decimation Blue
    Galactic Diamond

Trainer Name:

Meghan Stratus
    Pokemon:
    Kaze (23/23), Thumper (9/9) Sappy (25/25), Twitch (9/9), Furry (7/7), Pika (20/20)
    [U]Partner Pokemon:

Midnight (P:19/19) Tidus (P:5/5)
    Egg:
    [U]Items:
    [spoiler]
    --Pokeballs (x7)(-1 Pokeball on Totodile )
    --Premier Ball (x0)
    --Potion (x2)
    --Belue Berry (Item Effect: User's level drops 5 points)
    -- Red Scarf (Item Effects: Raises 2 Levels)(Dont have yet)
    -- Great Ball (x5)
    --- Zinc (X5)
    --- Moon Stone (x1)
    ----Everstone (x1)
    ----Red Scarf (On Kaze)
    ---- Lemondate (x1) (heals 15 Points)

[spoiler]

[B]GM Story Info6
    Current Location: Route 4
    Description: The Route that connects Mt. Moon with Cerulean City. Its flat paved path surrounded by open fields and secret paths where trainers hang out.
    Key Locations: N/A
    Time: 4:27 PM
    Day: 3
    Month: May
    Season: Summer
    Weather: Breezy
    Current Team:
    Blue Team
    Meghan
    Alice
    Rocky
    Rose
    Brandon
    Nathan
    Marcela Nightshade

"You battle Team Rocket huh?"

The other bike walked to him whispering something in his air.

"We dont normally do this but we are a few guys short..how would you like to join the Sons of Arcanine?" JPO asked

"Oh Im Joe..you can call me J.P.O. My biker name and we could use the extra backup. I would hate to not be prepared for Neo to appear again. Even though they've been gone for almost three years." He paused

"Will give you guys a chance to talk it over. If you want in you can jump on the back of one of our bikes we are heading out soon."

Proud partner with @Pokemon Trainer Sarah

Spoiler:

Gible bite's Comic

GCEA Trainer Links based on title characters

....GCEA Diamond/Platnium/ Blizard Blue/Platnium 2/ Pokemon Prism.......

growing strong Pokemon Trainer Sarah's Avatar
    Site Editor

Senior Administrator

Trainer Name: Alice

Aster (25/25)
    [Ivysaur, Male]
    ??? (24/24)
    [Tyrunt, Male]
    Marionette (17/17)
    [Shuppet, Female]
    Finn (21/21)
    [Nidorino, Male]
    Paprika (25/25)
    [Pichu, Female]
    Aria (25/25)
    [Pidgeotto, Female]

Egg: (P19;2/38)
    Partner Pokemon: Buneary (20/20)
    Items: Pokeballs (x5), Potions (x2), Premier Ball, Lemonade

Rocky admitted to the bikers that they were sympathetic with Max's cause and warned them about Team Rocket. He had obviously decided to trust them, but Alice was still unsure.

The bikers seemed impressed by this and asked the group to join them. They gave them a bit of time to discuss it.

Alice looked to Meg. She was their leader. She was uneasy about the situation but she would trust Meg to make the right decision for the group. Meanwhile she touched a Pokeball to the sleeping Buneary, closing it safely inside, then placed the Pokeball in her bag.
    GCEA

Trainer Name:

Meghan Stratus
    Pokemon:
    Kaze (23/23), Thumper (9/9) Sappy (25/25), Twitch (9/9), Furry (7/7), Pika (20/20)
    [U]Partner Pokemon:

Egg:
    [U]Items:
    [spoiler]
    --Premier Ball (x0)
    --Potion (x2)
    -- Great Ball (x5)
    --- Zinc (X5)
    --- Moon Stone (x1)
    ----Everstone (x1)
    ----Red Scarf (On Kaze)

[spoiler]

[B]GM Story Info6
    Description: The Route that connects Mt. Moon with Cerulean City. Its flat paved path surrounded by open fields and secret paths where trainers hang out.
    Time: 4:32 PM
    Current Team:
    Blue Team
    Meghan
    Alice
    Rocky
    Rose
    Brandon
    Nathan
    Marcela Nightshade

This had been a whole lot to take in. The photos of Team Rocket taking in the device the appearance of a biker gang. Meg stayed silent trying to do her best to access the situation. As the guy with the red streak walked away. She looked at the team.
    "Is it just me or have bikers always come off as bad guys?" She joked
    "However nothing in Kanto is making sense these days..the league champion being set up, Team Rocket good guys, The gym leaders coming off a little suspicious and now bikers that are friends with Max are riding out to protect him.." Meghan paused
    "It sounds like the plot of a bad video game.."

"From what I can tell, unlike any biker I have come across they seemed organized and direct. A trait that most bikers share. Very one dimensional thinkers normally. but what if...they are telling the truth. We saw what Team Rocket was capable back in that cave.." She looked at Marcela realizing they couldnt keep this up to much longer.

"The league champ is our friend...he was framed by Team Rocket..but not the Team Rocket that people know. (Team Rocket is good in this verison) Or people pretending to be Team Rocket..who the hell knows..Marcela this doesnt have to be your fight. You dont know us and I would hate to get you or any of you team hurt. However we have a responsibility to our friend to at least make sure he isnt hurt. Rose I realize this is the opposite you want so maybe its best you just hang back..Brandon and Nathan you can stay with her and a couple of bikers. No need to put all our eggs in one basket." She said.

"Rockey I know you wont miss out..Alice the choice is yours I cant force you on that motorcycle.."

Spoiler:

Gible bite's Comic

Trainer Name: 'Ace Trainer' Rocky
    badges: Boulder badge.
    Pokémon:

Fury (16/16) Speedy (22/22) Rusty (25/25) Pinchy (24/24) Behemoth (19/19) Professor (21/21)
    Partner Pokémon:N/A
    Egg: Bunneary: (5/40)
    Items: Pokedex(1), Poketech(1), Pokeballs(10), Premier ball(1), Great ball (1),Potions 5pts(2), Belue berry(1-Professor), Leaf stone(1), Zinc(3), Blue Scarf (1-speedy), everstone(1), Lemonade 15pts(1)
    Current Game Points: 106
    Trainers Affected:

"If you want a little extra muscle. I reckon I can help you out. My Pokemon are fit and they are always up for a rumble. Any friends of Max are friends of mine."

Rocky grinned in excitement at the thought of joining a biker gang. A chance to be part of a grand story and rescue the gym leader.

"J.P.O. who is Neo? I haven't heard that name before. I like to know as much as I can about people before entering battle.

Trainer Name: Brandon

Pokemon:

Skipper - [16/16]

Marshtomp - [16/16]

Pidgetto - [18/18]

Manky - [20/20]

Metapod - [7/7]

Nidoran - [8/8]

Brandon was about to speak up and say yes, when Meghan beat him to it. At the end she addresses their strategy and that he should hang back... He asked "So I am going to be the back up squad or.... Because you know I will take the fight, might lose, might not, but I will. I won't do anything that would further put the team at risk either, I can ensure you. I have learned from my mistakes from the first and second day. If you just want me to be back up thats fine with me, if your concerned about me joining the fight or my pokemon being able to handle it. Trust me... Skipper here *taps the Charmeleon's pokeball on his belt* has alot more furry then most people guess." Brandon just wanted clarification on the strategy.
    The all new and improved Broadcasting Duo is here! We have a new banner, a new look and still more great improvements to come! What are you waiting for? Come on over and check us out! We promise, you won't be disappointed!
    www.broadcastingduo.com

GCEA Stats:
    Decimation Blue
    Galactic Diamond

growing strong Pokemon Trainer Sarah's Avatar
    Site Editor

Senior Administrator

Trainer Name: Alice

Aster (25/25)
    [Ivysaur, Male]
    ??? (24/24)
    [Tyrunt, Male]
    Marionette (17/17)
    [Shuppet, Female]
    Finn (21/21)
    [Nidorino, Male]
    Paprika (25/25)
    [Pichu, Female]
    Aria (25/25)
    [Pidgeotto, Female]

Egg: (P19;3/38)
    Partner Pokemon: Buneary (20/20)
    Items: Pokeballs (x5), Potions (x2), Premier Ball, Lemonade

Alice thought about what Meg was saying. She trusted her judgement. And if something went wrong, she would have her Pokemon to back her up.

Alice had never been on a motorcycle and had only heard stories of how dangerous it was. She had a fairly sheltered upbringing and was still nervous of the bikers due to their general reputations.

But she had come on this journey to try new things. And Max needed them. These people might be the only ones in Kanto who would believe them and fight as allies.

"Alright. I'm in," she said finally. "Aster, I might need you. Can you hand those Bonsly to Archie and Spore?"

Alice grabbed her Pokeballs and items from her bag and shoved them in her pockets, leaving only the egg inside.

"Brandon," she said, "Are you staying behind? Would you look after this egg for me? I don't want to take it on the bike. It might get damaged." Alice had noticed how Brandon was making an effort to control his temper and do what was best for the group. She was a bit nervous about leaving the egg but she knew Brandon had a good relationship with his Pokemon and that he would protect the egg no matter what.
    GCEA

Trainer Name: Brandon

Pokemon:

Skipper - [16/16]

Marshtomp - [16/16]

Pidgetto - [18/18]

Manky - [20/20]

Metapod - [7/7]

Nidoran - [8/8]

Brandon sighed... he realized, when Alice asked him that and saw the others getting on bikes, that although he might not be going along to fight initially, he was being charged with a very important task, to act as a sort of guard or protector for both Marcela and Rose and anyone else who may stay behind. Although he was sure that Rose and Marcela could handle their own, he understood the task and would uphold it to the fullest possible extent, he wouldn't let anything to happen either of them.

Brandon looked at Alice "Yeah Alice, if I have to stay back, I will keep your egg safe for you, me and my pokemon... We won't let anything happen to it." he gave a reassuring smile and looked over the whole group he asked "Anyone else have anything they want me to hold or keep an eye on while your away... If I can't go?".
    www.broadcastingduo.com

GCEA Stats:
    Decimation Blue
    Galactic Diamond

Trainer Name:

Meghan Stratus
    Pokemon:
    [U]Partner Pokemon:

Egg:
    [U]Items:
    [spoiler]
    --Premier Ball (x0)
    --Potion (x2)
    -- Great Ball (x5)
    --- Zinc (X5)
    --- Moon Stone (x1)
    ----Everstone (x1)
    ----Red Scarf (On Kaze)

[spoiler]

[B]GM Story Info6
    Time: 4:32 PM
    Current Team:
    Blue Team
    Meghan
    Alice
    Rocky
    Rose
    Brandon
    Nathan
    Marcela Nightshade

@Brettles congratulation you've reached your 1,000,000 time ignoring my character talking directly to you. You've won an all expense to be to Disney world Australia ...wait is that that thing? Are there them parks in Australia?

Rocky sadly didnt get a response as JPO had took off to let the team talk between themselves.

She looked at the team.
    " Rose, Nathan , Brandon and Marcela will hang back with some of the bikers. You four will be the back up in case somehow they get past up. If they somehow get passed us you guys are going to use your pokemon to dig a giant ditch that cuts through the road and goes out a distance in both ways. We dont want to hurt anyone but we do want to force them to stop. " She turned to Alice and Rocky.

"You can still choose to hang back.." She smiled

"Otherwise lets go." she said walking over to greet the bikers.
    "The three of us will be joining you..The rest of our team will hang back and dig up the road in case they get past us. We request leaving a couple of guys here with them."

Joe smiled.
    "I knew I had a good feeling about you kids." He smiled

The other man shook his head.
    "Sure man, whatever you say."

"He looked at Meg you jump on with Chris, smart girl hop on." He said sliding up for Alice to jump on the back.

He looked a Rocky
    " I got the perfect ride for you.." He whistled out

"Sin, he is ride with you."

She paused looking a Rocky.
    "Jump on handsome!" She smiled

Spoiler:

Gible bite's Comic

Certified Eeveelution Enthusiast Dragon Master Mike's Avatar
    GCEA Staff

Name: Rose Woods
    Team: Charmeleon (Ember)[M](16/16) Rattata (Faith)[F](5/5) Kirlia (Lily)[F](20/20) Mankey (Courage)[M](17/17) Nidoran [M] (8/8) Zubat (9/9)
    Items: Pokeball X6 Potion X2 Moon Stone X1 Green Scarf X1 Lemonade X1 Great Ball X1 Everstone X1
    Badges: Boulder
    Partner: Chingling 20/20 (Amirah)
    Gible Egg 8/30

Rose was surprised to hear that the bikers were on their side. Meghan suggested that Rose stay back with a few of the others and she agreed. She desperately wanted to help Max, but the thought of going to fight to free him terrified her. she could still help him by digging the trench. If anything went wrong it would be needed.

The group got ready to go, and Rose watched intently. She tried to speak, but when she opened her mouth, the words wouldn't come out. Finally she stated, "I want to come." She stepped forward towards the bikes. "Who can I ride with?"