[Shuppet, Female]
    Finn (25/25)
    [Nidorino, Male]
    Citrus (25/25)
    [Butterfree, Male]
    Clover (19/19)
    [Cleffa, Female]

Egg: (P20;23/38)
    Partner Pokemon: Paprika [Pichu, Female] (25/25)
    Items: Pokeballs (x5), Potions (x2), Premier Ball, Lemonade

"Poor Fury," Alice said. "It must be hard watching from the sidelines. It seems like the league challenge is purposefully hard on fire types, at least so far. Yikes though, I wouldn't want to be the next grass type you guys find! I think I might keep Aster in his Pokeball for a while," she joked.

"Nice job at the gym! I used my Parasect too. I think she enjoyed the swimming lesson. Who knew mushrooms could float? I felt bad leaving Aster out but he would have struggled against the psychic types. But yes, we managed to win! Its hard to believe we have two badges now. I thought the gym battles were supposed to be the major events during this journey but honestly, with everything else going on, they're almost anti-climactic!" She trailed off a little, thinking about Max and everything they'd been through so far.
    GCEA

Trainer Name:

Meghan Stratus
    Pokemon:
    Totodile (15/15)/ Crow (19/19)/Butter (25/25)/Cleffa (19/19)/Igglybuff (18/18)/Spore (25/25)
    [U]Partner Pokemon:

Sappy (25/25)
    Egg: Mime Jr Egg (2/30 to hatch)
    [U]Items:
    [spoiler]
    --Pokeballs (x7)(-1 Pokeball on Totodile )
    --Premier Ball (x0)
    --Potion (x0) - Both used on Pikachu
    --Belue Berry (Item Effect: User's level drops 5 points)
    -- Red Scarf (Item Effects: Raises 2 Levels)(on Kaze)
    -- Great Ball (x5)
    --- Zinc (X5)
    --- Moon Stone (x1)
    ----Everstone (x1)
    ---- Lemondate (x1) (heals 15 Points)

[spoiler]

[B]GM Story Info
    Current Location: Cerulean City
    Description: The sun is setting over the beautiful City
    Key Locations:
    GYM: Opem
    Pokemon Center:Open

Pokemart: Open
    Cerulean Cave: Closed
    Bike Shop: Closed
    Powder Man: Closed
    Route 9: Closed
    Route 24: Closed
    Route 5: Cloused

Time: 11:43 Am
    Day: 4
    Month: May
    Season: Summer
    Weather: Breezy
    Current Team:
    Blue Team
    Meghan
    Alice
    Rocky
    Rose
    Brandon
    Nathan
    Marcela Nightshade

* your pokemon are all healed.
    * They gym thread will stay open. But for those of you who have yet to finish the battle you will lose the gym prize in 24 hours.

After a night of barely getting any sleep. Meghan had found just enough energy to beat Misty after which she found a place to heal up her pokemon and sit down. As the others finished their gym battles they had time to do some exploring of their own. Meghan walked along north ave which was the main street leading to the gym. She noticed a bus and jumped on it. She couldnt know where it was going but with her mind being all over the place this was best.

As Rocky and Alice stood there the morning paper were being delivered. A young boy filled up the newspaper dispenser. As he climbed back on his bike he smiled
    "Did you guys battle Misty?? If not be careful she is pretty tough!!"

Proud partner with @Pokemon Trainer Sarah

Spoiler:

Gible bite's Comic

GCEA Trainer Links based on title characters

....GCEA Diamond/Platnium/ Blizard Blue/Platnium 2/ Pokemon Prism.......

Trainer Name: Brandon

Pokemon:

Skipper - [16/16]

Marshtomp - [16/16]

Butterfree - [25/25]

Pidgetto - [18/18]

Mankey - [20/20]

Parasect - [25/25]
    Items: Pokeball x5, Lemonade ×1

After a few minutes, Brandon decided to go check on his pokemon at the pokemon center. He walked into the big building and went up to the medical desk, he asked Nurse Joy "Hello, My pokemon were left here last night? They got dropped off along with a whole group, the pokemon were so badly injured that they needed time to heal, do you know if mine are ready yet?" Nurse Joy reached below her desk and pulled out a book, it seemed to be a log of all the pokemon that had been treated recently "Do you know what pokemon they were?" she asked. Brandon replied giving each pokemon's description. After which Nurse Joy said "Ah yes... They are all healed and as healthy as ever", Nurse Joy then handed him the pokeballs of his pokemon. He clipped them to his belt, but kept Skipper's pokeball in his hand. He released the Charmeleon from the ball, the fire type came out, blinked 3 times and the looked around, a little disoriented. After a couple seconds he saw his trainer and a happy smile crept on his face, he yelled excitedly "CHARRR CHAR Charrmeleon!" and ran to Brandon's side. Brandon chuckled "Yeah, I am happy to see you again too, let's go get the rest of our team shall we?" with that he walked up to the pc and turned it on, he went into the pokemon storage system mode and deposited some of his pokemon back and withdrew some of his original team from the pc.

Pokemon deposited: Weedle, Ekans and Zubat

Pokemon withdrawn: Mankey, Pidgetto and Butterfree

After the moves had been made, Brandon turned off the pc. Then he released all of his pokemon 1 by 1, each one had similar reactions upon being released from their pokeballs. Marshtomp came out, noticed Brandon and ran excitedly to his trainer and scooped him up in a big hug, all the while yelling 'MARSSHTOMMPP MARSH TOMP TOMP MARSHTOMP!" it was clear the water type was happy to see his trainer again. After their reactions and excitement at seeing their trainer, the pokemon got to together and chatted with one another, Skipper and Marshtomp chatted about the massive battle the night before and praised one another on their leadership and role, then the 2 and Mankey began chatting and Mankey expressing his clear anger and rage at the grunt army of the previous day. Next Butterfree came over to the 3 pokemon, each of which noticed his evolution and congratuled him. After all the chatting was done, Brandon praised them on a job well done in the gym and thanked his pokemon for their courage and strength the night before. Brandon knew that it was probably time to get back to bussiness. He began to withdraw his pokemon, saying to them all "Ok guys, unfornatuelly this family renunion is going to have to be cut short, we need to find the others and regroup so we can figure out our next step", he then withdrew all pokemon except his Skipper and Parasect back into their pokeballs. Parasect stayed a safe distance away from Skipper and eyed him carefully. Brandon decided to keep Parasect out so she could adjust to the team and him. Then Brandon began to look for the others, fortunally, he didn't have far to look, apparently he been so distracted with checking on his pokemon then reuniting with them, he didn''t notice them standing nearby. He began to approach them, but as he was getting ready to excuse himself and try join their conversation, a paper boy came by and started re filling the paper rack, he saw Alice and Rocky and asked if they had beaten Misty. Brandon decided to just stand by quietly and let them answer 1st, then try to start a conversation with them. He wondered how they did with the gym and what they thought they should do next.
    Last edited by brandon_g; 08-13-2015 at 05:38 PM.
    The all new and improved Broadcasting Duo is here! We have a new banner, a new look and still more great improvements to come! What are you waiting for? Come on over and check us out! We promise, you won't be disappointed!
    www.broadcastingduo.com

__________________________________________________ ________________________
    GCEA Stats:
    Decimation Blue
    Galactic Diamond

growing strong Pokemon Trainer Sarah's Avatar
    Site Editor

Senior Administrator

Trainer Name: Alice

Aster (25/25)
    [Ivysaur, Male]
    ??? (25/25)
    [Tyrunt, Male]
    Marionette (25/25)
    [Shuppet, Female]
    Finn (25/25)
    [Nidorino, Male]
    Citrus (25/25)
    [Butterfree, Male]
    Clover (19/19)
    [Cleffa, Female]

Egg: (P20;24/38)

Alice wondered where Meg was. She hadn't seen her all day. A young boy approached, filling up a newspaper dispenser. Alice was eager to see what the morning news was, but not until the boy had gone. The boy finally climbed on his bike to leave, but before Alice could grab a paper he turned to them.

"Did you guys battle Misty?? If not be careful she is pretty tough!!" he said with a smile.

"Thanks for the tip," Alice smiled back. "Lucky for us, we managed to beat her this morning. It was definitely a tough battle though. I'm glad I had a grass type around!"

Alice noticed Brandon nearby, waiting politely. "Hey Brandon!" Alice smiled. "How was your battle?"
    GCEA

*Wherein Rocky has a little side adventure and introduces Billy and Sam*

Trainer Name: 'Ace Trainer' Rocky
    badges: Boulder badge.
    Pokémon:

Sniper (22/22) Speedy (22/22) Rusty (25/25) Behemoth (19/19) Professor Needles (21/21) Fury(16/16)
    Partner Pokémon:N/A
    Egg: Bunneary: (13/40)
    Items: Pokedex(1), Poketech(1), Pokeballs(10), Premier ball(1), Great ball (1),Potions 5pts(2), Belue berry(1-Professor), Leaf stone(1), Zinc(3), Blue Scarf (1-speedy), everstone(1), Lemonade 15pts(1)
    Current Game Points: 96
    Trainers Affected:

Rocky was about to take a paper when he heard voices coming from the alley behind him. Turning he saw two boys carrying a ladder and talking quietly to each other.

"Hurry up, Billy. We need to get over the fence before anyone knows what we are doing. I want to see that rare Pokemon."

"Hush, Sam. We don't want anyone to hear us. The grown ups all say that it is too dangerous for to go and they will try to stop us if they hear us."

The two boys walked down the alley making more noise than they realised.

Rocky turned to Alice and Brandon. "I just two boys carrying a ladder, discussing doing something dangerous and something about a rare Pokemon. I am going to follow them to find out what is going on. Do you two want to come?"

Trainer Name: Brandon

Pokemon:

Skipper - [16/16]

Marshtomp - [16/16]

Butterfree - [25/25]

Pidgetto - [18/18]

Mankey - [20/20]

Parasect - [25/25]
    Items: Pokeball x5, Lemonade ×1

When Alice noticed him, she greeted him and asked how his gym battle went. To which he replied "It went fairly well, needed to give Butterfree and Parasect some serious training first, once that was done though, it was a pretty stright forward fight. How about you?" before she could answer or anything more could be said, Rocky came back and said he overheard kids going on a 'dangerous' adventure to see a rare pokemon. Brandon chuckled and then accepted the offer, saying "Sure, I always love a good adventure, I don't think we could do anything more dangerous then what we have done the last couple days". He then turned to Alice, asking her "How about you Alice, you in?".
    Last edited by brandon_g; 08-09-2015 at 03:26 PM.
    The all new and improved Broadcasting Duo is here! We have a new banner, a new look and still more great improvements to come! What are you waiting for? Come on over and check us out! We promise, you won't be disappointed!
    www.broadcastingduo.com

__________________________________________________ ________________________
    GCEA Stats:
    Decimation Blue
    Galactic Diamond

Site Editor

Senior Administrator

Aster (25/25)
    [Ivysaur, Male]
    ??? (25/25)
    [Tyrunt, Male]
    Marionette (25/25)
    [Shuppet, Female]
    Finn (25/25)
    [Nidorino, Male]
    Citrus (25/25)
    [Butterfree, Male]
    Clover (19/19)
    [Cleffa, Female]

Egg: (P20;25/38)

Alice looked around a little unsurely. She had been hoping Meg would appear and that the group could get moving soon...

"Yeah, I'm in," she said after a minute. She might as well go with the boys while they were waiting. "By the way, have you guys seen Meg today?"
    GCEA

Trainer Name:

Meghan Stratus
    Pokemon:
    Totodile (15/15)/ Crow (19/19)/Butter (25/25)/Cleffa (19/19)/Igglybuff (18/18)/Spore (25/25)
    [U]Partner Pokemon:

Sappy (25/25)
    Egg: Mime Jr Egg (3/30 to hatch)
    [U]Items:
    [spoiler]
    --Pokeballs (x7)(-1 Pokeball on Totodile )
    --Premier Ball (x0)
    --Potion (x0) - Both used on Pikachu
    --Belue Berry (Item Effect: User's level drops 5 points)
    -- Red Scarf (Item Effects: Raises 2 Levels)(on Kaze)
    -- Great Ball (x5)
    --- Zinc (X5)
    --- Moon Stone (x1)
    ----Everstone (x1)
    ---- Lemondate (x1) (heals 15 Points)

[spoiler]

[B]GM Story Info
    Current Location: Cerulean City
    Description: The sun is setting over the beautiful City
    Key Locations:
    GYM: Open
    Pokemon Center:Open

Pokemart: Open
    Cerulean Cave: Closed
    Bike Shop: Closed
    Powder Man: Closed
    Route 9: Closed
    Route 24: Closed
    Route 5: Cloused

Time: 11:43 Am
    Day: 4
    Month: May
    Season: Summer
    Weather: Breezy
    Current Team:
    Blue Team
    Meghan
    Alice
    Rocky
    Rose
    Brandon
    Nathan
    Marcela Nightshade

Meg sat on the bus for a little while not knowing where she was going. She looked out the window of the bus hoping to see something to snap her out of this feeling. They had seen so much in the last couple of days that just didnt add up. As she sat there something stood out. A huge bill board.

A boy and a girl smilling dressed in all white.
    "Come join the White Rockets today."

Seeing this made her super upset. She pulled the button to jump off the bus. She stormed over unsure of what to say or do but hell bent on seeing what was in the building. She pulled out her tech.

"Alice....sorry I disappeared...Im okay just needed to blow of some steam and clear my mind. I may have found the answer to our problems.."

Meanwhile.
    (@Brettles thanks for helping out. Ill take over if its okay :))

The two boys carrying the ladder moved through the alley with the ladder. They had no clue anyone was following them. After a block or two they stopped and put the ladder up against a huge white fence. As they struggled to get the fence over the team stopped short taking a step back to see what was going on. Without warning a mist of ice formed above the whatever yard they were looking into. As the boys rushed to the top of the ladder the quickly slide back down. There hair and eyebrows temporarily frozen.

Proud partner with @Pokemon Trainer Sarah

Spoiler:

Gible bite's Comic

GCEA Trainer Links based on title characters

....GCEA Diamond/Platnium/ Blizard Blue/Platnium 2/ Pokemon Prism.......

Certified Eeveelution Enthusiast Dragon Master Mike's Avatar
    GCEA Staff

Name: Rose Woods
    Team: Charmeleon (Ember)[M](16/16) Rattata (Faith)[F](5/5) Kirlia (Lily)[F](25/25) Mankey (Courage)[M](17/17) Nidorino [M] (16/16) Parasect (25/25)
    Items: Pokeball X6 Potion X2 Moon Stone X1 Green Scarf X1 Lemonade X1 Great Ball X1 Everstone X1
    Badges: Boulder
    Partner: Chingling 20/20 (Amirah)
    Gible Egg 16/30

Rose was relieved after winning the gym battle. She felt even more tired than before. Still, she didn't exactly want to go back to bed. She left the gym as the last person to have beaten it and began heading back in the general direction of the Pokemon Center. She wasn't really sure where she should go, and it made her a bit nervous to walk around on her own. She was getting used to it though. She would have to eventually.

She made it back to the Pokemon Center but didn't see anyone from the group there. She wasn't sure how to even find anyone. She knew if she waited in the Pokemon Center long enough, they'd show up eventually, but she didn't want to spend the whole day there. She knew it could take her the whole day to search the area for them too though. She contemplated what to do as she walked out of the Pokemon Center and headed down the street, with no particular destination in mind.

((I was going to post this the day you posted, but didn't have time before leaving for a trip.))

Site Editor

Senior Administrator

Aster (25/25)
    [Ivysaur, Male]
    ??? (25/25)
    [Tyrunt, Male]
    Marionette (25/25)
    [Shuppet, Female]
    Finn (25/25)
    [Nidorino, Male]
    Citrus (25/25)
    [Butterfree, Male]
    Clover (19/19)
    [Cleffa, Female]

Egg: (P20;26/38)

Alice felt the Poketech on her wrist vibrate. She still had no idea how to use it, but she tapped the screen. Meg's voice came through.

"Alice....sorry I disappeared...Im okay just needed to blow of some steam and clear my mind. I may have found the answer to our problems.."

"I'm glad you're alright," Alice replied. "An answer to our problems?" she questioned quietly.

Alice kept an eye on the boys with the ladder while she talked quietly. She was surprised to see their hair filled with icicles. Could they have found the Pokemon they were after? An ice type? She hung back a bit behind Rocky and Brandon as she was busy talking to Meg.
    GCEA