Pokemon Mystery Dungeon Team Emerald

A young Eevee named Devin who was an Orphan for 4 years from the age of 3, has now become a full fledged member of the GAC, or better known as the Guild Alliance Corporation, along with his partner Blaze the Charmander and Olivea the Eevee. It has been 7 years since the darkest day and the loss of Devin's dearest friend Rose the Luxio. For now peace has so far returned to the land of Silverstone. But that all may turn around for our heroes on their latest mission that may turn everything into a living nightmare...

Pokemon(c) Nintendo

PMDTE characters and story (c)JamestheTyphlosion

PMDTE cover page 3.jpg Cover page

DEVIANT ART VERSION

SMACKJEEVES VERSION

PMDTE chapter 1 cover.jpg Chapter 1
    --
    DONE

Chatper 2 cover.jpg Chapter 2
    --
    IN CURRENT WORKS

Chapter 3 -- Yet to be released

Chapter 4 -- Yet to be released

Rest of chapters will be noted when more chapters are release
    JamestheTyphlosion
    Author of:

Devin no... .jpg

Olivea: Devin stop...

Devin: But I say Olivea-

Olivea: Please no...

Devin: I say yes.

(( I am NOT even sorry that I did this BTW~ OVO ))

Just a little something I did while drawing a PMDTE page. I just uh...my hand slipped~ ¬w¬ yup.
    JamestheTyphlosion
    Author of:

PMDTE patreon banner.jpg

Hello! Im in a bit of a situation needing help

Not in terms of money issues, but more so motivation. If you are wondering what I mean, basically I have been thinking lately on terms with PMDTE and wondering 'is what I am doing important? Could there be more I can do?' And the answer is yes...but I am having trouble GETTING that motivation to do more, add more, do bonus content for you guys.

Because as I have said, you guys have made it possible to make me here and get me to how proud I am to be an artist. But its around that time I need to find it possible to do more.

So my idea is that I will do a patreon kickstarter for PMDTE. It won't be much! For only at least two dollars a month is all I ask.

If you wanna do more than two dollars a month, thats fine. If you cant do two, thats fine. I just need to ensure I can also do more. Im not doing this because I want money. I want to do this to keep living so I can keep going and do more for you guys. You know?

And you don't have to do too much, I just need some way to keep going with your support. And again, this isn't just to keep going, but to even get more~ Such as bonus content~

Heck if it goes well, I'll animate a battle scene of two characters in a poll set pick.

If you wish to learn more, click here www.patreon.com/JamesTyphlosio…

any support would be more than fantastic

And just know, this is brand new so some things may seem off so if so, let me know and I'll get to working on it.
    JamestheTyphlosion
    Author of:

We're back on track!~
    JamestheTyphlosion
    Author of: