Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    growing strong Pokemon Trainer Sarah's Avatar
    Site Editor

Senior Administrator

I really liked your rapture Mewtwo idea! I have only watched someone play a bit of Bioshock but it seemed like a very cool game :)

I also really like that Forretress! I think its my favourite so far. It looks really natural :)
    GCEA

Thaanks omf <33

I'm gonna try to get back into spriting!! I used to love it to death, and hey, my tablet works now! So, I hope I can learn some more and grow as a pixel artist ^_^ Thanks for all the support, everyone!
    Is it ninja Skarmory or Ninjask armory?
    Friend Code: 3711 - 7604 - 5273

Vaporeon: Shiny Collection | Mightyena: URPG | Absol: Sprite Gallery | Mega Lopunny: Naturelocke Challenge | Serperior: Pokemon Aesthetics | Ampharos: Prism Stats | other sprites are placeholders for when something exists for them to link to

Reach for the Stars ~★ Chibi Altaria's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by ninjaskarmory View Post
    Thaanks omf <33

I'm gonna try to get back into spriting!! I used to love it to death, and hey, my tablet works now! So, I hope I can learn some more and grow as a pixel artist ^_^ Thanks for all the support, everyone!
    You use a tablet for spriting? O: I find that harder, actually. I just use the trackpad on my laptop. Or a mouse...if I had one lol.

Wait. I just realised you might be talking about a digital tablet and not a graphics tablet. NOW I'm CONFUSED. @.@;;

4. This post has been liked by:

Quote Originally Posted by Lunar Latias View Post

You use a tablet for spriting? O: I find that harder, actually. I just use the trackpad on my laptop. Or a mouse...if I had one lol.

Wait. I just realised you might be talking about a digital tablet and not a graphics tablet. NOW I'm CONFUSED. @.@;;
    Hahah, she probably means tablet as in digital art tablet. :P And I do my pixels with a tablet, too. Much easier to place pixels that way imho. Stupid ipads ruined the real meaning of tablet in the electronic world >_<

Greninja: Axibians | Gengar: Speed's ORAS Emporium! | Malamar: Picarto | Roserade: Speed's Pixel Cluster | Gliscor: ASB Stats | Tentacruel: Pokemon Prism Stats | Drapion: VPP Stats | Mega Sableye: Recolored Shiny XYORAS Icon Sprites | Flygon: URPG Stats | Snivy: Viridian Reference | Treecko: Link Vault | Shiny Whismur: All shiny Pokemon
    Pfp by my friend Muerte Verde
    ------------

6. This post has been liked by:

Haha, yeah, I mean a digital art tablet. Oops. ^_^'

Is the Spriting Academy going to be a thing again? Because I saw the thread while Easter egg hunting, and I'd love for that to be a thing.

Vaporeon: Shiny Collection | Mightyena: URPG | Absol: Sprite Gallery | Mega Lopunny: Naturelocke Challenge | Serperior: Pokemon Aesthetics | Ampharos: Prism Stats | other sprites are placeholders for when something exists for them to link to

Reach for the Stars ~★ Chibi Altaria's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by ninjaskarmory View Post
    Haha, yeah, I mean a digital art tablet. Oops. ^_^'

Is the Spriting Academy going to be a thing again? Because I saw the thread while Easter egg hunting, and I'd love for that to be a thing.
    No that was my bad. xD But every time a person says 'tablet' I automatically assume graphics tablet cause that's what I use most haha. I don't have a digital tablet or iPad. Just my laptop. I wouldn't use a tablet much anyway. xD

We're definitely working on something like that! Also depends if Speed wants to teach? C: I'd say to wait until April 5 when the new mods will be chosen soon after, that way they can all get to work for their ideas for the boards.

I dunno. For now it'd have to be a pretty free-range thing since I don't have much time to dedicate running an organized thread. Actually, I was working on tutorials for it a long time ago, but stopped. >_< So while I'd love to continue to work on it, I don't know when / if I can anytime soon x] Hell, I might just start a simple sprite recoloring project of sorts for everyone to be able to band together and work on. It would be something relatively easy but fun to do (ie. themed recolors of some sort) so that everyone could chip in, and it may help rebuild the tiny pixel art community that exists here. :P

Greninja: Axibians | Gengar: Speed's ORAS Emporium! | Malamar: Picarto | Roserade: Speed's Pixel Cluster | Gliscor: ASB Stats | Tentacruel: Pokemon Prism Stats | Drapion: VPP Stats | Mega Sableye: Recolored Shiny XYORAS Icon Sprites | Flygon: URPG Stats | Snivy: Viridian Reference | Treecko: Link Vault | Shiny Whismur: All shiny Pokemon
    Pfp by my friend Muerte Verde
    ------------

@Gem; c'x I remember getting a pixel art program on my iPad once and deleting the same day out of frustration.

Ooh, goodie! Can't wait.

@Speed; Makes sense.

Yeah, that'd be awesome! I'd also love to see the community thrive.