Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Cheers and good times! Neo Emolga's Avatar
    Senior Administrator

[WAR] Season II: Free Agent Central

If you're new to the WAR and/or you're not sure what team you want to join, this is the thread for you!

How does the Free Agent system work? It's simple. You simply sign up here and fill out the form below, expressing your interest in the WAR, but want to hold off on joining a team right away or want to see what teams come to you to express their interest in picking you up as a member. Also, you may get recommendations to a team that closely matches your interests and team desires. It'll help guide you toward finding the team that's the best fit for you.

Once you've filled out the form, your profile will be linked to this front page post and will be readily available for all WAR team leaders to see. Once you find a team you like and have joined them, please let us know and your name will be checked off here.

Name: <What name/nickname you prefer to be called>
    Past WAR Experience: <Having "None" is perfectly fine, because we were ALL new to the WAR at one point. Remember, if you're new, we're here to help you get ready and enjoy one of the best forum competitions out there.>
    Skills/Interests: <Writing, drawing, graphic art, Role play, or current involvement in one of the RPGs such as URPG, ASB, or GCEA are all good things to list here>
    Team Desires: <What kind of team are you looking for? Are you looking to be part of the good guys or bad guys, noble paladin-like warriors, puckish rogues, devious supervillains, or someone more on the neutral side?>

CURRENT FREE AGENTS

Speed-X
    TheoreticalSelkie
    THE NONEXISTENT TAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAZZ!!!
    Pyrkagias
    Ash K
    Shruikan
    Ghostwriter
    purple umbreon
    Last edited by Neo Emolga; 05-22-2015 at 02:06 AM.

I'm always indecisive about this. Consider me in! :D

Name: Speed-X, Speed
    Past WAR Experience: Just participated in one category last year. I'd like to try to get into a couple more this time around.
    Skills/Interests: ASB, Pixel Art (only assuming that I don't get accepted for a judge position in that category), Drawn Art
    Team Desires: People who are accepting and easy to work with. In all honesty, I don't have too much of a preference. :P

Greninja: Axibians | Gengar: Speed's ORAS Emporium! | Malamar: Picarto | Roserade: Speed's Pixel Cluster | Gliscor: ASB Stats | Tentacruel: Pokemon Prism Stats | Drapion: VPP Stats | Mega Sableye: Recolored Shiny XYORAS Icon Sprites | Flygon: URPG Stats | Snivy: Viridian Reference | Treecko: Link Vault | Shiny Whismur: All shiny Pokemon
    Pfp by my friend Muerte Verde
    ------------

Not a clue, man TheoreticalSelkie's Avatar
    Name: TheoreticalSelkie
    Past WAR Experience: I was in last year's War, though I didn't do much unfortunately. This year I have less obligations, so hopefully I'll be able to do more! :D
    Skills/Interests: I'm mainly an ASBer. I can do pixel art, writing, RP, and debates. I do have some Photoshop experience (as shown by my signature) but I'm a tad rusty due to not having enough time to do that and pixel art at the same time ;3
    Team Desires: I don't have a particular desire since I'm morally gray most of the time. In any case, I like easygoing folks and competitive spirit. Sort of contrasting, but it works out in the end.

4. This post has been liked by:

ERROR! DOES NOT EXIST! The Nonexistent Tazz's Avatar
    I'm not joining Free Agent Central because I'm terribly concerned, I'm joining Free Agent Central because my team preferences currenlty amount to "NOT TEAM AWESOME," for various reasons. You'd have to convince me PRETTY HARD to go to that team. But as of right now I have no preference and I am ready to kick rear end for any side, given the proper convincement.

Name: THE NONEXISTENT TAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAZZ!!!
    Past WAR Experience: 2nd Highest Scorer, Highest Scorer in Team Aqua.
    Skills/Interests: ASB, GCeA, RP. I'm most likely to do RP and got a place every round in the last RPs. I can do the other two very well as well, though. Barring something really stupid like what happened in the Semisabis (Pachirisu V. Delibird.)

Avatar by the incredibly awesome Neo Emolga.

Zigzagoon: Hatch @8,669; Linoone @ Level 100: 8,829

My VPP Stats! - My Prism Stats! - My URPG Stats!
    BEHOLD THEM AND DESPAIR!!

GUITAR WARROIR! medeleymedeleymedeleyMOWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW!

6. This post has been liked by:

Name: Pyrkagias/Pyr/Pyrk/Gias :.:.:
    Past WAR Experience: N.o.n.e. :|
    Skills/Interests: Drawn/Digital/Pixel Art [can provide sketches if necessary] + Showdown [won some online competitions]
    Team Desires: I really don't care whether I am a good or a bad guy. I will have fun acting either way. I am looking for a team where I can be useful. I don't like standing idly by. I really like teamwork. ..:..

Team leaders, contact me via PM [ideally not VM] if interested and I will choose the team that corresponds to me the best. ;)
    - URPG -

@The Nonexistent Tazz You should be on the same team as your hunny. :D
    VPP: Arcanine @ 6,700

Pre'paired' for trouble with Neo Emolga!
    [ URPG Stats | VPP Stats | Living Shiny Dex (548) ]

Go ahead and take me off of the list. I found residency with Team Awesome. xD

Greninja: Axibians | Gengar: Speed's ORAS Emporium! | Malamar: Picarto | Roserade: Speed's Pixel Cluster | Gliscor: ASB Stats | Tentacruel: Pokemon Prism Stats | Drapion: VPP Stats | Mega Sableye: Recolored Shiny XYORAS Icon Sprites | Flygon: URPG Stats | Snivy: Viridian Reference | Treecko: Link Vault | Shiny Whismur: All shiny Pokemon
    Pfp by my friend Muerte Verde
    ------------

The Wrath of Hoenn

URPG Staff

May as well post here since I'm looking for something that's a bit of a non-traditional request... Kind of hoping some new teams pop up soon

Name: Ash K. (Alcadies back on PE2K)
    Past WAR Experience: I've been in WAR since 2010, and last year I single-handedly won the URPG section against entire teams of devoted battlers (9.5 total points if I added it up right for individual and team combined, as all the wins from Awesome were mine that year).
    Skills/Interests: (almost) exclusively URPG.
    Team Desires: What I am looking for is a team with as few other URPGers as possible. The reason for this is because I would rather have as many people as possible on other teams to battle against for it (a strategy which worked wonderfully last year). Feel free to contact me by any available methods, though chance are I won't choose a team until it gets closer to the start.

[[NOTE: Whatever team I am on, I have no problem with other people competing in URPG events. It only affects my team decision, I don't want to stop other people doing what they want.]]
    URPG Stats
    PWN/BMG Ash K.; AIM MewAshMew
    URPG Champion, Moderator, Senior Referee, Head Judge, Johto LO, Fortree Gym Leader, Kumquat Island Gym Leader, Celestic Town Division Head
    "When you can have anything you want by uttering a few words, the goal matters not, only the journey to it." -Rhunön (Eldest: Inheritance Book 2)
    "You might think it’s to help you be a better battler. Really it’s just to make your battles less painful for the poor referee that has to face-palm every turn." - Monbrey

"I was stupid... So stupid"
    Name: Shruikan
    Past WAR Experience: I participated in last years WAR, though due to time restraints I didn't get to enter much.
    Skills/Interests: Drawn Art, ASB, and maybe the RP if I have time. Online battles if there's a Wifi option.
    Team Desires: Mainly a team that doesn't care how badly I do :p I'd also prefer to be neutral-good, kind of like a noble thief, but any side will do :)

Not a clue, man TheoreticalSelkie's Avatar
    You should totally take me off the list since I've found a home with the Phoenix Battalion. For HONOR and FLAMING GLORY.

13. This post has been liked by: