Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Maybe you should, LD! Also, Caite, I've seen those videos before! They're awesome 8D While not technically creepypasta...any discussion about creepy / scary internet media is acceptable!

Greninja: Axibians | Gengar: Speed's ORAS Emporium! | Malamar: Picarto | Roserade: Speed's Pixel Cluster | Gliscor: ASB Stats | Tentacruel: Pokemon Prism Stats | Drapion: VPP Stats | Mega Sableye: Recolored Shiny XYORAS Icon Sprites | Flygon: URPG Stats | Snivy: Viridian Reference | Treecko: Link Vault | Shiny Whismur: All shiny Pokemon
    Pfp by my friend Muerte Verde
    ------------

I don't know about anyone else but I find reading/watching scary things to be twice as creepy at night as it would during the day. Like things just have a totally different feel at night than it does during the day.
    VPP: Arcanine @ 6,700

Pre'paired' for trouble with Neo Emolga!
    [ URPG Stats | VPP Stats | Living Shiny Dex (548) ]

3. This post has been liked by:

I used to get that a lot, too, and I still think night is the best environment to read and listen to them in! Sometimes I'll become paranoid if the story calls for it (i.e., something that actually could happen to me, such as the true scary stories from reddit), but I've gotten so used to it that a lot of them--especially if they're especially paranormal or outrageous--don't have that effect on me anymore. Its almost sad.

Greninja: Axibians | Gengar: Speed's ORAS Emporium! | Malamar: Picarto | Roserade: Speed's Pixel Cluster | Gliscor: ASB Stats | Tentacruel: Pokemon Prism Stats | Drapion: VPP Stats | Mega Sableye: Recolored Shiny XYORAS Icon Sprites | Flygon: URPG Stats | Snivy: Viridian Reference | Treecko: Link Vault | Shiny Whismur: All shiny Pokemon
    Pfp by my friend Muerte Verde
    ------------

I know thanks to my cats if I watch or read something spooky and then walk through the house and they make a noise I can't help but to jump a little. xDD

Certified Eeveelution Enthusiast Dragon Master Mike's Avatar
    GCEA Staff

I love the ritual creepypastas. I used to read them all the time and scare myself until I literally read so many of them that I can't seem to find any I haven't read yet. Agreed though, I've always read creepypasta at night because it's scarier, especially when I'm tired. I tend to get paranoid too afterwards. I feel like when I turn around something is going to be right behind me.

7. This post has been liked by:

Lol that's exactly it Mike. Or walk by the basement stairs and have something get you and drag you down to who knows where. Though it doesn't help when my house is almost a hundred years old...lol.

URPG Staff

guys guys guys

It's been like a month, and this place has been dead.

BUT I FOUND IT, I FOUND MY OLD CREEPYPASTA.

It's short and probably sucks, but I found it.

http://pastebin.com/gpAF5fvD I have to sleep now it's 3 am