Page 1 of 56 1231151 ... LastLast
    "I don't want to fight." Steel Lunpara's Avatar

[WAR] Team Trainer: For Courage, Honor, and Glory! Again!

"As a Trainer, I will always honor and protect humans and Pokemon alike."

Announcements
    WAR is over... AND WE WON! Congratulations everyone! Team Trainer managed to pull off a WIN by ONE POINT! We have returned Team Trainer to its former glory! Winning the first WAR in its name since WAR Seasons 1 and 2 on PE2K! Hooray! :D

WAR has begun! You can find links to all the events in the WAR-Season-II-Information-and-Links-★READ-FIRST★ thread! Good luck everyone!

We are open! Welcome to Team Trainer. That's right, we're back for another year to kick butt and take names all over again! In a world of violence and darkness, we stand and fight for a world where the unbreakable bond between human and pokemon is held at its highest!

Banners for all! Would you like a cool Team Trainer banner like the one in Sarah's sig? Just post here saying which trainer you want on it and she will make you one! You can choose any trainer from ORAS or XY. Click here and here to view them! Or supply your own image!

Spoiler:
    Steven formed Team Trainer as the fourth of the original four War Teams (the other three being Team Magma, Team Aqua, and Team Rocket). As the War began, Harry Kim later joined forced with Steven and became co-captain with him. Team Trainer faced off against Team Magma in the beginning of the War, but then later faced a new threat from The Magnificent Alliance. Regardless, Steven and Kim lead Team Trainer to victory in War Season 1, though later Steven resigned leaving Harry Kim as the sole leader for Team Trainer.

In War Season 2, Team Trainer continued to advance against the other teams, though faced considerable opposition from The Magnificent Alliance. In a bold move, Team Trainer merged with Team Tri-Blade. Tri-Blade's leader, Dapkmnguy, became Team Trainer's 1st Officer. Later when Harry Kim resigned as team leader due to technical reasons, Dapkmnguy became the leader of Team Trainer and brought the team to victory again in Season 2.

As Season 3 geared forward, Team Trainer soon found itself overpowered not by TMA, but by Team Nox. With determination, Team Trainer kept up with Team Nox in points, but the season ended prematurely. Team Trainer ended up a few points behind Team Nox, but, no winner was declared at the end of the season.

Team Trainer disbanded in War Season 4 in favor of new teams for the entire season, but was later revived by Harry Kim as an organization dedicated to upholding the values of honor and justice.

Team Trainer participated in War Season 5 and end up winning it. With the help of veteran Neo Winterfeild and rookies Mike Anone and Dark Umbreon, Team Trainer was able to live to see the end of the WAR RP along with Team Aqua and Team DARK.

Taking the remains of Team Trainer, Charizard_mike restarted the group after the time of inactiveness of the formal leader, HKim. Team Trainer took part in WAR VI with Charizard_mike as leader and coleaders HKim, Tyranitar_Trainer and StormtrooperX. After the long and hard WAR VI, Team Trainer came in fourth place after a close fight for third place. This showed that Team Trainer is a hard working team and still able to put up the good fight.

Team Trainer again entered WAR VII under the leadership of Charizard_mike, but was unable to overcome the new superpowers of The Underdog Alliance and One Against All.

The team did not make an appearance in WAR XI or X, but...

...now under the leadership of The Frost Dragon and Pokemon Trainer Sarah, Team Trainer rose from the ashes and joined PXR's First WAR! After a glorious and valiant battle, the team was able to take home third place. Now, we're back! Trainer, will you join us and add your name to the honor roll?

Anyone is welcome to join Team Trainer in the fight for honour and glory! We welcome new and old members alike. Even if you have never been in a WAR before, this is a great time to join in and make new friends!

Our rules are simple. Remember to respect the other teammates! Just because they aren't on your side doesn't mean that you can disrespect them! Next, remember that you should participate in a lot of activities. WAR isn't just a contest, it's also a perfect time to be critiqued by plenty of people on plenty of things! Don't be afraid to do an activity just because you don't think you'll be good enough! And lastly, cliche as it is, remember to have fun! Even if it's a competition, you joined it to have fun, not to raze the enemies. With all that in mind, just fill out the following form to apply!

Name:
    Title:
    Favourite Pokemon:
    Pokemon Team (max 6):
    Which WAR sections do you intend to participate in?:

Rank upgrades:
    To claim your rank upgrade, simply post here with a link to one of your entries/proof of battle participation in WAR for that week. It can be in any event!
    Join the team!
    Participate in one week
    Participate in two weeks
    Participate in three weeks
    Participate in four weeks

Pokemon Trainer Sarah ~ The Wishmaker [Leader]
    The Frost Dragon ~ The Protector [Leader]
    Mad Max ~ The Rebel
    Kaoru ~ Queen of the Fairies
    Brettles ~ The Blacksmith's Apprentice
    Lord Celebi ~ Moribund Warrior-Poet
    Comatose ~ The Time Bomb
    Sou Cleife ~The Dream Chaser
    Soulmaster ~ The Dahar Master
    Zenith Avalon ~ The Stubborn One
    VoltChen Magneton ~ Electromagnetic
    Wander ~ Wandering Titan Soul
    Akdude ~ Keeper of Water
    ShadowJay ~ The Shadow Lurker
    Kissshot ~ Demon Hunter
    Chakramaster ~ The Tactician
    NobleJanobii ~ The Moonlight Writer
    Corrupt_Voidlich ~ Wielder of the Paints
    Wrennekin ~ Tiny but Tough
    Lady Darkrina ~ The Chaotic Artist
    5TailedDemonLizard ~ The Voidborn
    Shruikan ~ The Fell Dragon
    Ksh13 ~ The Trainer From The North
    sammy0295 ~ Music Maker
    bronislav84 ~ Hiding in Plain Sight
    Corey ~ Mega Evolution Successor
    Braixen

Trainer of the Week

Each week, we will honour one of our awesome members who has put in a lot of effort! It's all about participating and having fun!

Last edited by Steel Lunpara; 06-06-2015 at 08:52 PM.
    "You kids have a nice day."

Now then... As a formality, I'll be sending in an application. Y'know, because it's fun. And informative, apparently.

Name: The Frost Dragon
    Title: The Protector
    Favourite Pokemon: Lucario
    Pokemon Team (max 6): Charizard, Lucario, Zangoose, Glaceon, Buizel, and Feraligatr
    Which WAR sections do you intend to participate in?: In descending order of likelyhood, Drawn, Graphic, and Pixel Art, and Roleplay.
    Last edited by Steel Lunpara; 05-07-2015 at 11:17 PM.

growing strong Pokemon Trainer Sarah's Avatar
    Site Editor

Senior Administrator

Name: Sarah
    Title: The Wishmaker
    Favourite Pokemon: Bulbasaur
    Pokemon Team (max 6): Bulbasaur, Charmander, Squirtle, Tyrunt, Archen, Chatot
    Which WAR sections do you intend to participate in?: Graphic Art, Sprite Art, Drawn Art, Creative Writing, GCEA

Also I can see the images fine?! xD

I'm gonna work on making us some cool banners soon :D
    GCEA

Of course you can, you were the one who put them there in the first place. See, I couldn't actually see them for the longest time until I opened the original images in the browser. I'm making sure that the others aren't the same way.

And, uh... You're accepted into the team. So am I. Surprise!

Site Editor

Senior Administrator

Ohhhh. XD I'll save them and upload them somewhere else then, just to make sure!

Edit: All done!
    GCEA

Name: Max
    Title: The Unreal Shadow Tracker
    Favourite Pokemon: Gible
    Pokemon Team (max 6): Porygon, Aipom, Charizard, Umbreon, Gible, Drifloon
    Which WAR sections do you intend to participate in?: Humor, Drawn Art, Sprite Art, Creative Writing, also depends what other contests their are.

A close friend keeps bugging me.

I have personal stake in this war. If you dont mind my one man mission against treachery. Will be fine ;) @Comatose @Brettles

Proud partner with @Pokemon Trainer Sarah

Spoiler:

Gible bite's Comic

GCEA Trainer Links based on title characters

....GCEA Diamond/Platnium/ Blizard Blue/Platnium 2/ Pokemon Prism.......

7. This post has been liked by:

Site Editor

Senior Administrator

Quote Originally Posted by Shadow Tracker Max View Post
    Name: Max
    Title: The Unreal Shadow Tracker
    Favourite Pokemon: Gible
    Pokemon Team (max 6): Porygon, Aipom, Charizard, Umbreon, Gible, Drifloon
    Which WAR sections do you intend to participate in?: Humor, Drawn Art, Sprite Art, Creative Writing, also depends what other contests their are.

A close friend keeps bugging me.

I have personal stake in this war. If you dont mind my one man mission against treachery. Will be fine ;) @Comatose @Brettles
    Yayayayayayayayay! I mean, accepted! :D
    @Kaoru Will you join us? <3

Also @Tenacity @Corey :D
    GCEA

Quote Originally Posted by Pokemon Trainer Sarah View Post
    Yayayayayayayayay! I mean, accepted! :D
    Damn your unyielding charm woman!
    @Suicune's Fire @PTGigi

Proud partner with @Pokemon Trainer Sarah

Spoiler:

Gible bite's Comic

GCEA Trainer Links based on title characters

....GCEA Diamond/Platnium/ Blizard Blue/Platnium 2/ Pokemon Prism.......

Don't get cooked... Stay off the hook! Kaoru's Avatar

I would love too!

Name: Kaoru
    Title: Queen of the Fairies
    Favourite Pokemon: Hydreigon
    Pokemon Team (max 6): Lopunny, Medicham, Hydreigon, Gardevoir, Sylveon, Florges
    Which WAR sections do you intend to participate in?: ASB, Showdown maybe...?
    Paired with the awesome and lovable 💕Trainer17💕

"Don't get cooked... Stay off the hook!"

Spoiler:
    links ★ Greninja level100@1748 ★
    warrior recordprism statsasb stats

Name: Sou Cleife
    Title: The dream chaser
    Favourite Pokemon: Sylveon
    Pokemon Team (max 6): Sylveon, Gardevoir, Rotom, Blastoise, Talonflame, Froslass
    Which WAR sections do you intend to participate in?: GCEA (possibly writing/digital art, depends on what other stuff there is)

"I vow to make them proud...no matter the cost"
    -GCEA Stats- | -Art Gallery- | -URPG Stats-