Page 14 of 14 FirstFirst ... 4121314
    Hey I'm back from camp! clearly not much has been going on here, but oh well.

I know it's a week late, but here's a link to my week 3 creative writing: http://www.pokemoncrossroads.com/for...Writer-s-Board
    (It got 2nd in the grading for 2 points yay!) Thanks for all the help with the names!

What happens to the prism league after WAR ends btw?

VPP

Senior Administrator

I just wanted to thank everyone for joining us and participating in the War. I know we didn't win, but to me, it's more important that we had fun and did our best. You guys have many great entries and I'm proud to have (partially) led the team.

I hope that we continue to be friends and comrades as we advance into the future!

Hey, every Prism member! Well done with the WAR. :] In case anyone wants to make a token to commemorate the WAR for their team, here's some info:

Quote Originally Posted by Pokemon Trainer Sarah View Post
    Every team is allowed to submit a 80x80 px token to go on their member's profiles...

Just PM the finished token to Suicune's Fire or I and we will add it :)

Thanks to all of you who participated in Team PRism!

Also, I apologize for my absence during much of WAR- put simply, I've been a bit of an emotional mess and had to step back since stress from various things was wearing me down.

I do hope you all had fun though!

Anyone in prism league want to design a token? The people who were in the pixel art category could probably make a really good one. If I tried to make one it'd come out weird and lopsided probably, but you never know, I may try anyway. Not trying to require anything, just wondering if others liked the idea as well.

VPP

@Morzone

I'll probably get to it when I've got the chance. May or may not be pixel-art. xD Depends what I feel like when I get to it.

Hey I'm inviting everyone in prism league to join the WAR RP! I'm trying to keep it going after WAR ends, but most people aren't posting in it any more. So come and join! It's a really good one and I'd rather deal with the awkwardness of a bunch of new people coming in after it's been going on for a bit instead of letting the whole thing die out. I don't know how many people in the team like to RP, but this is a great time to try it out as its explained in more detail than usual because of WAR. Hope you guys will join!

VPP