Thread: Saddest Moments

Senior Administrator

Saddest Moments

What were the saddest moments in the comic? Which scenes made you get the "Feels" the most?

Feral's death in Emerald. HE WAS ONLY THERE FOR 2 PAGES... and a body trap... really Gigi. :'(

He was a total badass. Gigi was so unlucky with her Poochyena... :P
    - URPG -

@Pyrkagias I'M SORRY D':

Saddest moments for me are ending the comics for runs XD and then I feel better when I start the next one~
    Mewtwo banner and avatar by Pokemon Trainer Sarah!

'I see now that the circumstances of one's birth are irrelevant; it is what you do with the gift of life that determines who you are.' -Mewtwo

My Art! | ASB Stats | My Nuzlocke

@PTGigi

If starting new runs makes you feel better... START RUNS FOR ALL OF THE GAMES. BWAhahahahaha -shot-

@Nekomata ALL THE RUNS. That being said, I don't think I will. :C I'm getting to the point where I really want to do an original story. While making the story for Harbingers was actually beginning to feel restricted by the Nuzlocke format X3 Still undecided if my next comic will be a Pokemon comic, a different/mixed fandom comic, or an original comic. I have an original story idea already but there's so much world building and genre decisions I gotta deal with first that it's on the backburner XD
    Mewtwo banner and avatar by Pokemon Trainer Sarah!

'I see now that the circumstances of one's birth are irrelevant; it is what you do with the gift of life that determines who you are.' -Mewtwo

My Art! | ASB Stats | My Nuzlocke

@PTGigi

I know how ya feel- I'm working on my own original story at the same time as PRS, and it's difficult to keep both of them going.