Page 11 of 16 FirstFirst ... 910111213 ... LastLast
    The Queen of Shaymin
    Site Editor

Administrator

Cyndamin, the preevolution of my pokesona, in high res sprite form! It's about time I gave another one of my original sprites a revamp. And yes the name is meant to sound like cinnamon.

This was a lot of fun to do. I kept the original color schemes for both of these. The cyndamin on the left is the male form of cyndamin, because Shaylava does actually have gender differences if you've ever seen the male sprite, and the one on the right is female, which evolves into my pokesona. Overall, these were very fun to do and I hope you guys like them!
    / / / / / / / /
    Double Agents with Suicune's Fire

2. This post has been liked by:

Cheers and good times! Neo Emolga's Avatar
    Senior Administrator

Quote Originally Posted by Noblejanobii View Post

Cyndamin, the preevolution of my pokesona, in high res sprite form! It's about time I gave another one of my original sprites a revamp. And yes the name is meant to sound like cinnamon.

This was a lot of fun to do. I kept the original color schemes for both of these. The cyndamin on the left is the male form of cyndamin, because Shaylava does actually have gender differences if you've ever seen the male sprite, and the one on the right is female, which evolves into my pokesona. Overall, these were very fun to do and I hope you guys like them!
    Those look great! Nice blending of two Pokemon going on in there.

It does have me craving something with cinnamon in it, though. XD It's kind of ironic, since cinnamon grows from a tree but has a spicy taste to it. Perfect for what would be a fire and grass type.

The Queen of Shaymin
    Site Editor

Administrator

Quote Originally Posted by Neo Emolga View Post
    Those look great! Nice blending of two Pokemon going on in there.

It does have me craving something with cinnamon in it, though. XD It's kind of ironic, since cinnamon grows from a tree but has a spicy taste to it. Perfect for what would be a fire and grass type.
    Thanks! This is one of the oldest sprites I ever made. I actually made a comparison thing a little while ago.

Huh I never thought of it that way but yeah that is true!
    / / / / / / / /

5. This post has been liked by:

The Queen of Shaymin
    Site Editor

Administrator

Since it won the poll, here's Pikaccino! The reverse fusion will be posted next week!
    / / / / / / / /

7. This post has been liked by:

The Queen of Shaymin
    Site Editor

Administrator

And here's the reverse of the Mincinno Pikachu Sprite I uploaded to dA last week! Mincachu! I think it looks pretty cute! Hope you guys like it too!
    / / / / / / / /

9. This post has been liked by:

The Queen of Shaymin
    Site Editor

Administrator

I sprite too remember? Been a while since I uploaded one though. I had a request to do a three way fusion so I thought I'd give it a shot with a rapidash fusion I had been bouncing around in my head for a while. This ended up being technically a four way fusion but it still looks awesome.

The base model in Rapidash with the color scheme being Zebstrika's. The horn, spikes, and tail are all those of Zebstrika. The wings are from Pidgeotto and the little wispy clouds are from Entei's back. All in all I think this turned out quite well. I was debating adding stripes but I don't think they'd work well.
    / / / / / / / /

11. This post has been liked by:

The Queen of Shaymin
    Site Editor

Administrator

So I found my old ipod and y'all remember that lampent I did? Here's the original sprite, saved on my ipod.
    / / / / / / / /

13. This post has been liked by:

garlic bread champion Bulbasaur's Avatar
    These are pretty neat! :D

☄♥ Happily paired with ninjaskarmory ♥☄
    My Links

15. This post has been liked by:

The Queen of Shaymin
    Site Editor

Administrator

Quote Originally Posted by Bulbasaur View Post
    These are pretty neat! :D
    Hey thanks! I appreciate it! I'm glad you like my sprites.

I got bored today and decided to try my hand at spriting again. Using some of my newly learned graphic design techniques I think it turned out pretty well.

It looks a little awkward in some places but overall not bad if I do so say myself.
    / / / / / / / /

Quote Originally Posted by Noblejanobii View Post
    Hey thanks! I appreciate it! I'm glad you like my sprites.

I got bored today and decided to try my hand at spriting again. Using some of my newly learned graphic design techniques I think it turned out pretty well.

It looks a little awkward in some places but overall not bad if I do so say myself.
    I wanted to quote a bunch of you posts. I'll settle for this one. ALL OF YOUR SPRITES ARE SO GOOD WHHHHHYYYYY
    Dude you stopped doing this? Why? Don't you stop, you're so good at this. Look at that Seviponair! It's so elegant and savage. I really dig it. I mean, copy and paste for days. But it still looks good! That's what fusion sprites are supposed to be, anyways, right? It's also one that fuses well because they're both serpentine. The combination makes sense. I'm grateful for this forum challenge because I got to see this amazing sprite art. Way to go!
    Paired with Jessu
    .|.Instagram.|.TiKToK.|.Podcast.|.Buy Stuff.|.Gallery.|.
    ~