Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Page 35
    Mewtwo banner and avatar by Pokemon Trainer Sarah!

'I see now that the circumstances of one's birth are irrelevant; it is what you do with the gift of life that determines who you are.' -Mewtwo

My Art! | ASB Stats | My Nuzlocke

xD That snorunt is awesome! :D I really like where this is going. Everything of yours is so detailed, all the time. I really enjoy your comic even if I haven't read in it ages. :] I really wonder what happened. xD

42, that is the answer Soulmaster's Avatar
    Gah why is it almost all of the good comics aren't being updated anymore? Anyways really appreciating the different look into the Plasma side, and this gives an interesting view into why N hates the Pokemon "oppression". Wish you'll come back and make more of them!~

Shiny URPG Stats
    Feel Free To Ask Me Any Questions! Banner by Neo Emolga

Whoa, I really like the art style you used for these comics! Though admittedly I am a little confused between the change in characters from chapter 1 to 2. I’m not sure if i missed some chapters somehow or if it was just a switch like this and I imagine the first chapter confused me since I never finished the game with N in it orz. I probably should huh? In any case, Audio looks absolutely adorable and I love how nice the backgrounds look. The expressions on the snoring are pretty great too! I wish this had continued and I hadn’t been so late to finding it!

"I vow to make them proud...no matter the cost"
    -GCEA Stats- | -Art Gallery- | -URPG Stats-